Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128698

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hi sis @fgnuva.....yes she uploaded a pic of Taecyeons feet in her IG
which she deleted after a few minutes of uploading it
You can see it in our Instagram thread of Shin Hye here....

Yes we love to see Taecyeon and Shin Hye together again in either a drama or CF
Hmm teasing sometimes can lead somewhere LOL...
Thanks for all your posts....i am having fun reading it :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128699

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
The naturalness of TC and PSH make them both so cute together. They also seemed to have outgrown d stage of infatuations and casual romances they didn't flirt with each other during their time together. PSH didn't show any behavior that could be construed as flirtation and so did TC. They simply were their natural good-natured selves and enjoyed doing things together. Even when Shin-hye cried "Oopa" when her sweatshirt was stained from d kimchi that was sweet natural interaction. All d time those 2 episodes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128700

• pika87
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 48
she posted pic of taec's feet

check on this link t.co/I0pHpPI57Z
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128701

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: you're right we watch both Sinhye and Taecyeon interact naturally... they are comfy towards each other. :) to the point that she posted the soles of his feet.. from working too hard in 3MAD barefoot but had to take it down because of few negative comments who misunderstood her post.

Even PD Na supported her posting his feet, mianhe can't find that but will post once I got lucky to come across it again. :)

hello @jenzzy, @fgnuva, @ pika87 and everyone who's here right now! have a good day/night !
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128702

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis pika87 thanks for the link to Shin-hye's post on IG. I wonder what she had in mind doing that. Maybe she unintentionally posted it that's why she took it off right away. I thought she posted them eating together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128703

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
2PM's latest MV My House is quite interesting see TC show his other talents. You'll like him. It already has 2million views. There are also other videos of 2PM. They're so good, so is TC no wonder he easily breaks into dancing when he is with people of his age whose company he enjoys. There's also a video clip of TC baking cookies. Check it out titled 2PM White Day Recipe. Enjoy! TaecShin Fighting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128704

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh speaking of Taecyeon.... why he was selected to be on the show :)

Na Youngsuk PD "The reason behind casting Ok Taecyeon"

About casting on Ok Taecyeon, Na Youngsuk PD explained, "Lee Seojin who doesn't praise but criticizes other, praised Ok Taecyeon a lot when we're drinking after he filmed for 'Wonderful Days'." He added, "He said that Taecyeon is a very passionate person, it grabbed my interest so I started looking him up."

Following this, Na Youngsuk PD stated, "Taecyeon is different from the usual idols. He can't dress himself, he just goes around places, he goes on impromptu trips alone, and he is indifferent when taking selcas that all those things give him an impression of a boy from the local neighborhood." He added, "He felt like an ordinary younger brother to me when we met actually so I cast him."
cr: nuneo2daKAY
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, pika87

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128706

That is why I like OK TAECYEON he is so natural just like Shin Hye. I It is not hard to think of him as a family oriented man. Whoever is the lucky woman to be on his side, will be lucky indeed because I think he is sincere, lovable and loyal to the person he is going to love. And most of all I think he is very responsible young man. I think he will never dissappoint someone as long as the other person is sincere and honest with him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128707

• pika87
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 48
so TC is male version of SH rite?

:wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128710

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
pika87 wrote:
so TC is male version of SH rite? YOU ARE RIGHT ON THAT TERM THAT'S WHY THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER :P :P :P

:wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds