Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128711

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Sonia, I have to agree with you. TC is at the stage and age that's quite right for considering marriage. In an interview I think in 2013 when he did the movie Marriage Blue TC admitted it's been many years since he had a gf. All the way back when he was in the US. (Read: He has not had a gf since he returned to Korea. TC then described that if there was one thing he wanted in a woman it was that he would share his food preferences. So it seems PSH's guesting in 3MAD is really fortuitous. Cupid is cooking something. I bet we all in this thread will celebrate when TC &. PSH get to do a drama or movie together.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, rowena_axentro, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128713

• laila dee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 136
Her grandfather passed away unexpected maybe for a reason that he already found someone suitable for shin hye. Someone tall, funny, cute, lovable and reliable person that shin hye can lean on like taecyeon. how I wish not necessarily now but someday they'll be together
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128718

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
laila dee wrote:
Her grandfather passed away unexpected maybe for a reason that he already found someone suitable for shin hye. Someone tall, funny, cute, lovable and reliable person that shin hye can lean on like taecyeon. how I wish not necessarily now but someday they'll be together
...IM IN TO YOU...ILL SUPPORT ALL THE WAY
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, laila dee, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128728

• pika87
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 48
i'll supports her and whoever she chooses to date as long as it makes her happy. I dont wanna put my hope too high, for me knowing that they are still communicate each other and become friends is enough. But i would be more than happy if they are decide to next step

:kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128745

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
So what we see in 3MAD is the real Taecyeon. I am always impressed by his politeness. He worked with Seojin in Wonderful Days they could be buddies now but Taecyeon remains courteous to Soejin bowing as he greets Soejin when he arrives on the set. Even to Jisung who is about 11 years older. Even repeatedly when Jisung arrived.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128746

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yeah and Taecyeon should be somewhat touched if the honey that PSH brought and which he loves came from this grandfather. Didn't Shin-hye say her grandfather took care if bees?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128750

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah.... I missed that part. Thank you for bringing that up @fgnuva
:heartsh:

I would savor that honey with appreciation to her grandpa. :)
:heartsh:

Let's re-watch this part again.... :blush:
Ehhh.... Not englis subbed?
[Video] #ThreeMealsADay cast calls #ParkShinHye on the phone - Season 2 Ep.5 ENG SUB :lol:

cr: three meals a day
:lol:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128752

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
The nice thing about the TaecShyn chemistry in 3MAD in contrast to the MinShin and YongShin even JungShin (Pinocchio) is that the sweet interactions in 3MAD were all candid natural and spontaneous. Do you think Taecyeon's quip in his interview "I like her...a lot" was out of embarrassment or that he was just saying for the sake of the show? I noticed that their "blossoming romance" was used to promote viewership of 3MAD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128758

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Am watching Ep 3 (raw)... Noticed Taecyeon calls Shin-hye to finish planting in d midst of rain, "Shin-hye, let's go" and Shin-hye responds "Go, go, ah 1,2,1,2" and she HOLDS on to Taecyeon's arm going down to the field. I thought that's how close they were getting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #128762

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Watching Taecyeon sit face-to-face with Shin-hye cooking the Japanese style shabu-shabu, it would seem ephemerally magical that he was cooking good food with this actress. Seemed like this is the person he wished for: Someone to share good food he likes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds