Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126098

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sharing the actual size pictures

]
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by kimloveeun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126099

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
enjoy the sharp and clear pic, Wish for more

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz and this user have 2 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126100

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
more pictures
11258333_790016577786302_4768092473123185441_n.jpg

22186_790050817782878_1710078111421777327_n.jpg

11053152_790000951121198_3056270883884787549_n.jpg

11253690_789658534488773_6827247682347768650_n.jpg

cute and lovely
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126121

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Thanks for those HD and awesome photos sis @kimi !

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126132

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
"ThreeMealsADay producer compliments #ParkShinHye for working hard:"She's the best guest ever"
t.co/uKuMm6B044 t.co/bdOQ4QgD9V
Credit :KpopismOnline:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126151

• Maris
Park Shin-hye to guest star on cooking show with 2PM singer
Updated : May 21 2015
Kpopherald
A-A+

image-266.jpg

New TV reality program "Three Meals a Day" will star actress Park Shin-hye in a guest appearance, Friday.

"Three Meals a Day" is a cooking program taking place in Korea's countryside that aired its first episode on May 15. K-pop singer Ok Taec-yeon, from boy group 2PM, and actor Lee Seo-jin are regulars on the show.

Director Shin Hyo-jung said that Park would be the show's first guest, ahead of its second episode, which airs Friday.

"Park Shin-hye took part in the filming as well, enough to be called the best among this season's guests," said Shin on Thursday. "She was overwhelmingly better than other guest stars in one distinct way."

"Three Meals a Day" released photos from its upcoming episode and photos taken from behind the scenes through its Facebook site.

The "Three Meals a Day" producer expressed worries before its first broadcast since it is competing with TV drama "The Producers," which airs at the same time and has drawn public attention for its starring actor Kim Soo-hyun.

"Three Meals a Day," broadcast by tvN, airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m.

Via khjpearl

My Note
One of the reasons for selecting Shinhye as the first guest must be that Three meals a day is competing with the drama Producer in the same time slot......
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, pyaarhia123, IntoTheBlue and this user have 3 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126165

• Maris

Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon want Park Shin Hye as a fixed member on ‘Three Meals a Day’

vimeo.com/128457708

The program team behind tvN program ‘Three Meals a Day: Jeongseon’ has today released new teaser photos and video for the next episode, which will feature a guest appearance from actress Park Shin Hye.

In the photos, Park Shin Hye is either washing the dishes while wearing rubber gloves, or smiling radiantly. She not only helping in the washing of vegetables, but also carried a watering can to water the crops in the field.

The programs’ team said, “Park Shin Hye has always enjoyed watching ‘Three Meals a Day,’ and even dreamed of appearing as a guest! She worked really hard from the moment she arrived in Jeongseon, until she left for home. She is also the first guest to be singled out by both Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon, to be a fixed member on the program.”

In the video, Park Shin Hye’s efficiency led to much praises from Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon. Taecyeon even said in his interview that he hopes that Park Shin Hye could become a fixed member on the program. Taecyeon also praised her for not only looking beautiful, but also being really virtuous .

The next episode of ‘Three Meals a Day: Jeongseon’ will be aired on May 22nd through tVN.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

My Note
Throughout the years of following Shinhye this has been a universally common fact that keeps appearing........She has always been found to be a good fun company making her an ideal variety material. It's solely because of her multifaceted personality who is always on the go trying out and learning new things and at the same time experiencing life......
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94 and this user have 4 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126207

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
ParkShinHye guested in <3 Meals a Day> LeeSeoJin ,Taecyeon praises beautiful & virtuous"

www.koreastardaily.com/tc/video/62366

Rough Trans.

Tomorrow !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, jhen30, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126213

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh 1 more day.... !

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 11 months ago #126222

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taecyeon wanted Shin Hye to be a regular stay in the show....
Why won't he want her to stay? Look at Shin Hye do all chores for them....

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, kimloveeun, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Hpouo
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.133 seconds