Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130146

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi everyone, this is my first post here but has been a lurker ever since I stumbled upon this forum which I am really fond of because it talks about these two young people which despite being famous and I guess definitely earning loads of money are still down to earth and hardworking. I have always liked park shin hye because of the nice things that I have read about her and of course, after watching 3MAD- where there is no script and the real personality of the celebrity is revealed whether they like it or not- I absolutely adored.

And the fact that she worked great and has great chemistry with Taecyeon made the episodes where shin hye was the guest as my all-time favorites. I have been an avid watcher of 3MAD since it started last year and I found Taecyeon so endearing and likeable for being hardworking, so positive, kind and respectful. I did not like him before because of his image as t-shirt ripping and beastly idol. Well that was before this show revealed who the real Taecyeon is. I think the description of one of the senior guests on 3MAD's episode 2 summarizes what this young man is all about: although he was in the states for a long time, he adapted to the farmer's life and I supposed to the Korean culture of hierarchy very well. The teacher (senior/elderly actor) wrapped up the interview saying that "young guy is kind and courteous".

Sorry for the long post, and thank you for the chance to contribute.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130164

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
No worries on the long post sis @journoexpat....
every post is welcome here.....and so are you :)
Please feel free to tell us about your POVs....
i enjoyed reading it.....Thanks so much!

Posting this gif here.....i just love watching again and again LOL

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130171

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Welcome to our community, journoexpat! :)
It's great to see you take the step to delurk. It gives us the opportunity to read your views and get to know you through your post. Please continue to visit this and the other threads too. It's good to know more about Taecyeon whom I had not known much before 3MAD......except that he was good in Dream High, sings, is good looking and once co-hosted the Dream concert with Shinhye and Minho.

3MAD has been an eye opener even in regards to Shinhye whom we knew quite a lot beforehand. Just goes to show one can never truly know everything about another person.
Look forward to sharing the knowledge we all have to varying degrees about them and other stuff too.

Jenzzy, I love watching this GIF repeatedly too.....specially since he is giving sincere praise to Shinhye ... :P
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130174

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and @marthcec, @maris, @jenzzy, @haive, and hello to our new member @journoexpat
:heartsh:

Oh so the 3MAD second season fall eps will be shown on September to October.

I still rewatch Shinhye episodes.... the third time. :blush: :lol: I somehow find opportunity to ask others if they want to watch Korean show... I always somehow revert it to to Shinhye.

:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130175

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Source: straitstimes.com

3 Meals A Day - Jeongseon Village is a multi-purpose Korean variety series that, among many other things, means to sweep urbanites off their feet.

It packs celebrities and city bumpkins Lee Seo Jin, Ok Taec Yeon and Kim Kwang Kyu off to a picturesque farm, where urban fantasies about running away to the countryside collide, however, with niggling facts such as how city bumpkins know nothing about farming. Actually, Lee barely cooks, so it is sort of a hoot when the trio are tasked with building a brick oven, which Lee then uses to bake French bread.

The show is by Na Young Seok, producer of Grandpas Over Flowers, a series that has sent Lee across Europe and Asia, travelling as a servant to four elderly actors.

Like Grandpas Over Flowers, 3 Meals A Day poses a few gentle challenges to Korean convention, in particular, the sharp division of social roles according to age and gender.

Lee, 44, is proud that he can't cook. Ok, 26, is more open to the idea of cooking, but then he was brought up in the United States. Kim, 47, is rather useless.

All three are happy to defer to actress Park Shin Hye, 25, when she visits, bearing gifts of food from her family's restaurant, rolling up her sleeves and whipping up shabu- shabu.

It wouldn't happen back in the city, probably, but at an outdoor kitchen in the middle of nowhere, sure, she is the boss.

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on July 08, 2015, with the headline 'K-drama princess and her Cinderfella Telemad'.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, kenho85

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130180

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
yes sis @maris.....Taecyeon now being courageous as adviced by Ji Sung
Wishing it's not too late for him....

What if Shin Hye and Taecyeon be considered to guest in Grandpas over flower?
Wouldn't that be great?.....These two youngsters will definitely make a good servant to the elderlies
right sis @elana ;) .....hoping for a new season for this show though
Thanks for the article sis @eve....

Shin Hye as guest in 3MAD.....she is the cutest

web_3067956427_23a7f689_web_1930923406_37c2600f.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, sonia loubaresse, meyergsi, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130235

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Thank you everyone for the welcome. Just like so many of you, I have repeatedly watched the 3MAD episodes with Shin Hye and still can not believe how down to earth she is, no star complex at all. I can not blame Taecyeon for adoring her cause she is worth it.

Likewise, I also love the gif of Taecyeon from the "The Show" while promoting their title track "My House" and out of nowhere he just said those praises about Shin Hye :wahaha I was so sad when I Iearned about the dating rumours but then got excited for Taecyeon when it was denied.

Seeing Shin Hye with Taecyeon in 3MAD made me realized why I always don't believe rumours before about Taecyeon being linked to various idols, because he was always quick to deny all those rumours. Even in the first episode of 3MAD season 2, when Lee Seo Jin teased Taecyeon about missing Ara after he made the heart field, he calmly told Lee Seo Jin that if he kept on teasing him, people will think that he likes her, to which LSJ said that "all you have to do is like her."

However, in Shin Hye's case, Taecyeon was always giddy, smiling his goofy grin and was always talking in his ludicrous voice whenever he was being teased. So, even if there's a former Ms Korea claiming that her love as a fan for Taecyeon has never changed through the years or a Thai actress saying Ok Cat is her favorite, I know who to root for, for the Oksunbong farmer :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, pika87

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130244

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
welcome to PSHIC dear @journoexpat :heartsh:

keep on active with us ok.. and thumbs up for ur opinion... ;) ;) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130257

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thank Ms Journoexpat for your posts. Enjoyed reading them. Seems you've seen Season 1 episodes. Did you come across the comments that Taecyeon could hardly stand straight coz he was always bowing to the elders. If anything the show was indeed successful in helping reveal the true character of the stars. Didn't we get to see their personalities more? Like you I didn't quite enjoy the t-shirt ripping bit of 2PM before and had half-hearted appreciation for Taecyeon. But after seeing the episodes with PSH seeing their chemistry I decided to watch the first episode of Season 2 and all 11 episodes of Season 1. I found Taecyeon quite impressive. And more after seeing the My House MVs. Now let's hope his Assembly performance will also be good. I've seen first few episodes of Wonderful Days and though his role was not lead he was able to deliver a credible performance. A few more acting experiences on good roles he might prove to be a real good actor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130268

• Shinhyerella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 102
Hi there! I HAVE FOUND A MYSTERY TO RESOVE REGARDING OURI PARK SHIN HYE & OK TAECYEON in 3MAD! :willing
First, enjoy this video and pay attention to the comment section! :ding: :touched
Yes! This was the 1st song in Park Shin hye's playlist, remember?!
And....this song was recommanded 2 years ago by Ok Taecyeon (see the comments)!
FATE??? Will it be their song now?! :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds