Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130314

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good morning and pleasant evening.
I am so glad this thread quite active.
Even though Sis Inday is newbies here but she sharing a lot and make the thread moving quite
tremendously.
Thanks also to everyone.
I just love read everyone's post.
Like some of you, I re watch the episode many times since no new drama or movie from Shin Hye.

Seo Jin said they look like beautiful painting, do you think so?

ScreenShot2015-06-08at10.27.23AM.jpg

ScreenShot2015-06-08at10.35.10AM.jpg

have a splendid weekend everyone
be healthy always.
hugs.

Welcome to our big family to Pam Samia @journoexpat.
I am so honored having professor here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130315

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks Ms Shinhyerella for the translation of the lyrics of "I Think about You"... When PSH uploaded in her IG who could she be thinking of or who could be thinking of her I wonder? Was it Jung Yong-hwa or Lee Jong-suk?
Also, I wonder what Taecyeon thought hearing a favorite piece from Shin-hye's iPod? It seemed from the video that only the 2 were listening to the piece.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130316

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi Nu2me thanks for the pics of Minky's pups! Daebak! In this season we are greeted by Jackson's 2 kids (literally & figuratively) named by Seo-jin as Black Pearl & White Diamond. Now Minky's 2 pups. Has "uncle" Taecyeon already given them names? Haven't had chance to watch episodes after Jisung, they didn't seem to be as interesting. Sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130317

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes Ms Journoexpat, I figured even holding one's hand on one's chest is a Korean custom of deferring to elders. Taecyeon kept his one hand on his chest all the time he was talking to PSH's mom.
Indeed the fact that in 3MAD none of the dialogues are scripted makes it interesting to watch. Bcoz we see the spontaneous interaction among them.
About Shin-hye's second guesting like Ji-woo, I would be excited if they can arrange it but won't hope so much. Neither PSH nor LJS hasn't given personal denial of the recent rumor about them. But am still crossing fingers it's all false so maybe we can see more of the TaecShin duo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130318

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis Elankham the pair make a beautiful painting. There must have been some good exchange between Taecyeon & Shin-hye while they were planting together. Or if they weren't talking they were simply conversing in their minds and their hearts maybe? Ah don't you all take this too seriously am just imagining it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130377

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
I hope Shin Hye gets to come back to 3MAD and visit Mingki's puppies :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130382

• kenho85
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 146
nu2me wrote:
Source: straitstimes.com

3 Meals A Day - Jeongseon Village is a multi-purpose Korean variety series that, among many other things, means to sweep urbanites off their feet.

It packs celebrities and city bumpkins Lee Seo Jin, Ok Taec Yeon and Kim Kwang Kyu off to a picturesque farm, where urban fantasies about running away to the countryside collide, however, with niggling facts such as how city bumpkins know nothing about farming. Actually, Lee barely cooks, so it is sort of a hoot when the trio are tasked with building a brick oven, which Lee then uses to bake French bread.

The show is by Na Young Seok, producer of Grandpas Over Flowers, a series that has sent Lee across Europe and Asia, travelling as a servant to four elderly actors.

Like Grandpas Over Flowers, 3 Meals A Day poses a few gentle challenges to Korean convention, in particular, the sharp division of social roles according to age and gender.

Lee, 44, is proud that he can't cook. Ok, 26, is more open to the idea of cooking, but then he was brought up in the United States. Kim, 47, is rather useless.

All three are happy to defer to actress Park Shin Hye, 25, when she visits, bearing gifts of food from her family's restaurant, rolling up her sleeves and whipping up shabu- shabu.

It wouldn't happen back in the city, probably, but at an outdoor kitchen in the middle of nowhere, sure, she is the boss.

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on July 08, 2015, with the headline 'K-drama princess and her Cinderfella Telemad'.

Thanks for posting this. Went to take a look at the newspaper and found the article. 3MAD is going to air on Singapore cable TV, hence the article.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130385

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @Kenho, @Fgnuva, @Badbat, and everyone who's here :)
:heartsh:

I was pretty excited when I read that article... and said at the end...."she is the boss" :lol:
Like many of us who wish for Park Shin Hye to come back to 3MAD for another episode..... maybe paving the way by actress Choi Ji-woo (who guested from Season 1) and back for this Season 2....for the July 18th broadcast ! :whistle:

I wish for Shinhye to join the Grandpas Over Flowers too. :blush: mianhe I am being greedy :blush:
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130414

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
uwaa... this thread sure keep on moving even thou the actress appear only for 2 episodes.... :-V :-V :-V

thanks @kenho for the article. evryone even the PD agree that shinhye is the boss in the house =D =D =D =X

since 3mad is the latest shown she joining, im not so satisfied seeing her just like tat. so im re-watched her drama you're beautiful and the heirs... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #130500

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Three Meals a Day Showcased the good stuff #ParkShinHye is made of.

t.co/TaTj92l76N

image-578.jpg

Via : weareminshin
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.626 seconds