Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131294

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
@jenzzy sisters.. the gif of shin hye food are really tempting and delicious.... :ding: :ding: :ding:

i can see spazzing between Seo Jin and Ji Woo :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :heartsh: :luvluv:

wish both of them can be together.

unnies, thx for the update!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131326

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
image-99.jpg

image-100.jpg

Hi ladies! It's nice to see Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo again in 3MAD, I hope that ShinHye will come again to the Jeongseon house. By the way, TaecYeon wore Mickey shirt last Friday's episode of 3MAD and so did ShinHye on her guesting.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131331

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis@Marthcec15. Thanks for the side-by-side photos. You guys are so good in putting photos. I haven't seen any 3MAD shows since Kim Na-heul. So Taecyeon wore a Mickey shirt was he missing her maybe and sending out a message? Ah too imaginative of me.

Yes how nice it would be to see PSH guest again, but with continued silence on PSH's end looks like she's either having too much fun in Europe to think about anything else, or she's gone into some reclusion of sorts to avoid media queries about rumor in July. BUT let's keep fingers crossed our bingu is not too late. Take care wherever u are. Everybody in this thread too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131332

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
If anything PSH brought many of us to watching 3MAD and becoming avid followers of the variety show. We got hooked to Taecyeon too and are following his dramas. Haven't seen 2nd episode of Assembly but am into Wonderful Days. Have u guys watched this drama? Pls do even if there are 50 episodes it's worth it. You'll love all 3 men Taecyeon, Kim Kwang-Kyu and esp Seo-jin. He gives such a "cool" performance. Taecyeon is funny even in his angry scenes. Kwang-Kyu is romantically comical too. The other lady stars had guested in Season 1. You'll love that drama I guarantee you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131338

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
image-101.jpg

image-102.jpg

image-103.jpg

image-104.jpg

image-105.jpg

image-106.jpg

Hi sis @fgnuva, i haven't watch Wonderful Days yet, currently watching Assembly, the story is a masterpiece and the whole cast have an incredible acting. How someone without knowledge in politics suddenly become elected as Assemblyman and TaecYeon's revenge because TY thought his father was betrayed by a friend who was elected in the Assembly.

By the way, on TaecYeon's interview in Hongkong for his OKCat exhibition, ShinHye was mentioned. TaecYeon praised ShinHye for her good character and good cooking skills. I just Google translate the first part just correct me if I misunderstood it. Here's the link:

hkm.appledaily.com/detail.php?issue=2015...882&category=instant
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131341

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
3Meals adorable pet Mingki picked Shinhye as the friendliest and her most favorite guest.

mnbmagazine.joins.com/magazine/Narticle....cleId=0J53NYDIJYFBET

image-630.jpg

Via ...Khjpearl

My Note

Hi everyone!
:)
It's not surprising to see such a long lasting impression of Shinhye on everyone she meets or comes across.....she is like an indelible ink!
Obviously, the opinion must have been given by one of the people being interviewed who must have observed Shinhye's interaction with Minky.

Mathcec 15....... You are correct in your translation........it's corroborated but khjpearl too who says, " Taecyeon mentioned Shinhye on his HK int: He said that SH is d type of girl that can cook & can bring out to society.
t.co/qrksraU1Yp"

Another thing I want to address here is about Shinhye's holidays ......They had been planned ages ago......this one was a dream of her for the longest time which she had been unable to fulfill due to lack of time when she was continuously working hard to establish her career as a top artist in South Korea...it has absolutely nothing to do with anything else..................she even mentioned it in her conversation with the 3MAD cast in her appearance in the program and also in past interviews from long time back.

As one who has followed her closely for many years now......... Shinhye is not the type to run away from rumours. This is not the first one nor will it be the last one. This is the price she pays for being a Hallyu star who is also very popular. We, as her admirers believe in her and stand by her by not speculating or giving strength to such rumours. The least we can do for her as thanks to the unlimited hours of joy she has given us.... :)

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131345

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Maris wrote:
3Meals adorable pet Mingki picked Shinhye as the friendliest and her most favorite guest.

image-630.jpg

Via ...Khjpearl

My Note

Hi everyone!
It's not surprising to see such a long lasting impression of Shinhye on everyone she meets or comes across.....she is like an indelible ink!
Obviously, the opinion must have been given by one of the people being interviewed who must have observed Shinhye's interaction with Minky.

Mathcec 15....... You are correct in your translation........it's corroborated but khjpearl too who says, " Taecyeon mentioned Shinhye on his HK int: He said that SH is d type of girl that can cook & can bring out to society.
t.co/qrksraU1Yp"

Another thing I want to address here is about Shinhye's holidays ......They had been planned ages ago......this one was a dream of her for the longest time which she had been unable to fulfill due to lack of time when she was continuously working hard to establish her career as a top artist in South Korea...it has absolutely nothing to do with anything else..................she even mentioned it in her conversation with the 3MAD cast in her appearance in the program and also in past interviews from long time back.

As one who has followed her closely for many years now......... Shinhye is not the type to run away from rumours. This is not the first one nor will it be the last one. This is the price she pays for being a Hallyu star who is also very popular. We, as her admirers believe in her and stand by her by not speculating or giving strength to such rumours. The least we can do for her as thanks to the unlimited hours of joy she has given us.... :) SUPER AGREE WITH YOU...SHE IS A SMART GIRL AND A BORN LEADER...SHE IS NOT THE TYPE TO HIDE ON SOMETHING THAT IS BASELESS

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131347

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Dog not even can talk...Why they know she pick PSH as the most friendly guest ????? Or this is only OK Taceyeon opinion !! :shy:

I hope we have the translation on that article.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131348

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Haive wrote:
Maris wrote:

image-630.jpg

Via ...Khjpearl

My Note

Hi everyone!

THE BEST EPISODE FOR ME IN 3MAD A DAY IS WITH PARK SHIN HYE COZ THEY REALLY DO FARMING AND HARDWORK SO THE COOKING IS WORTH FOR THE WORKERS IN THE LAND...THE NEXT FOLLOWING GUEST ALL THEY DO IS THINK OF WHAT TO COOK FOR WHATEVER IS IN THE LAND...NO MORE HARD WORK AS A TRULLY FARMERS...ITS KIND OF BORING ALREADY...SORRY...I JUST CONTINUED WATCHING IT COZ OF MINKY..

t.co/qrksraU1Yp"

As one who has followed her closely for many years now......... Shinhye is not the type to run away from rumours. This is not the first one nor will it be the last one. This is the price she pays for being a Hallyu star who is also very popular. We, as her admirers believe in her and stand by her by not speculating or giving strength to such rumours. The least we can do for her as thanks to the unlimited hours of joy she has given us.... :) SUPER AGREE WITH YOU...SHE IS A SMART GIRL AND A BORN LEADER...SHE IS NOT THE TYPE TO HIDE ON SOMETHING THAT IS BASELESS

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131350

• pika87
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 48
omg ... TC keeps mentioning SH :))

Does Tc usually mention other girls name?or maybe his co star name?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.935 seconds