Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131356

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: I am amused at the "Minki interview" :lol: :P
How did she answer :) ..... Shinhye as the friendliest and her most favorite guest.... by barking or wagging her tail ! :lol: I love the humour.
=X

Did Minki remember the warmth she felt when Shinhye cuddled her.. :)

;)

oh yes, you are so right @Maris, Shinhye had thought about her European sojourn way back when... she even mentioned it in 3MAD... I think there was a conversation with Seo-jin about it... and he advised for her not to go on backpacking trip :lol: funny guy! :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131370

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis @Martcec15 thanks for the post. Can't seem to believe that Taecyeon still drops PSH's name in interviews, he did the same in his brief interview with the Show as 2PM was shooting video to promote My House. What's this, he's carrying her in his head (and heart?) all these months after the guesting in 3MAD? Could he be sending a message by dropping her name in interviews? Remains to be seen.
BTW donnt know if it is in this same HK interview that he was asked how he manages his business with his busy sched. His answer was that he has people doing basic things and he just approves, this is micro-managing and task delegation which shows he's put to use his degree in Business and knows how to be CEO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131371

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@nu2me is there an Eng version of the "Minky interview"? Ha!ha! Interpreting dog barks and translating them to human language...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131373

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
nu2me wrote:
:lol: I am amused at the "Minki interview" :lol: :P
How did she answer :) ..... Shinhye as the friendliest and her most favorite guest.... by barking or wagging her tail ! :lol: I love the humour.
=X

Did Minki remember the warmth she felt when Shinhye cuddled her.. :)
DID YOU NOT SEE HOW COMFORTABLE MINKY IS AT SHINHYE'S LAP? THEY BOTH LOOK ATTHE SAME DIRECTION WHERE OPPA TAEC TYING THE ROPE..
;)

oh yes, you are so right @Maris, Shinhye had thought about her European sojourn way back when... she even mentioned it in 3MAD... I think there was a conversation with Seo-jin about it... and he advised for her not to go on backpacking trip :lol: funny guy! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131399

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Jenzzy re your post on Choi Ji-woo's 2nd visit to 3MAD, she was brushing teeth with Seo-jin, where was Taecyeon & Kwang-Kyu? Haven't seen this episode. Something wrong with link don't know might be my connection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #131400

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@Marthcec15 for the post on interview with Taecyeon. If anyone listens it can be sensed that Taecyeon has this quiet confidence & inner grace. He responds clearly and smartly to Qs. Oh I particularly like what he said about being photographed "badly"... He said something like since he has many photographs already on the internet, and some very bad ones, he is no longer afraid of any more bad photos. He was also asked about dealing with bad situations and how come he has positive attitude. His response is worth noting: I could think it could be worse... something like that. In other words he looks positively at negative things by thinking that things could be even more negative. He has mature thinking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, BadBat, aisyah

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #131512

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
I don't know its vitnamian or malaysian

Kapanlagi.com-Taecyeon 2 pm it seems really fascinated to Park Shin Hye, when this gorgeous actress so guest-star in Three Meals a Day. Then how the response of Park Shin Hye over ' attention ' given by Taecyeon?

Offered from-http Allkpop, Park Shin Hye was asked by the producers of the show about his opinion about Taecyeon. "Got a lot of personality? Crazy? "replied the actress Heartstrings this made everyone laugh.

Park Shin Hye and then give their opinions sincerely. "He (Taecyeon) very human. Really what it is. She is warm, fun, and positive. He's the best, "replied Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon 2 pm in Three Meals a Day © TV Daily

The audience again saw the proximity of Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon in episode Three Meals a Day are broadcast Friday (29/5). Both eat shabu shabu (Japan food) equally, even the Taecyeon mojito (drinks) to the actress who just got a Popular Film actress in the Baeksang Awards 2015. Look at the attention given Taecyeon, Park Shin Hye looks happy.

Producer of Three Meals a Day are even amazed at the attention Taecyeon to Park Shin Hye. "She says she will do anything even if not asked. It's scary, I will not invite a female guest star again, "said the producer joked.

Well how did you guys? Matches dont heck Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon 2 pm?

Check out other news!
[Photos] The beauty of laughter the familiar Park Shin Hye and Krystal fx
Opposite Lee Jong Suk-Park Shin Hye Post Photos Without Clothes?
Gracefully on the Red Carpet, Park Shin Hye Busy cover your Open Shirt
' Baeksang 2015 ', Transparent Dress To show off the glut of Backs
Invited Salaman ' Prospective In-laws ', Lee Min Ho Wrong Behavior

(all/pit)

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #131533

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
sarah.94 wrote:
I don't know its vitnamian or malaysian

Kapanlagi.com-Taecyeon 2 pm it seems really fascinated to Park Shin Hye, when this gorgeous actress so guest-star in Three Meals a Day. Then how the response of Park Shin Hye over ' attention ' given by Taecyeon?

Offered from-http Allkpop, Park Shin Hye was asked by the producers of the show about his opinion about Taecyeon. "Got a lot of personality? Crazy? "replied the actress Heartstrings this made everyone laugh.

Park Shin Hye and then give their opinions sincerely. "He (Taecyeon) very human. Really what it is. She is warm, fun, and positive. He's the best, "replied Park Shin Hye.

The audience again saw the proximity of Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon in episode Three Meals a Day are broadcast Friday (29/5). Both eat shabu shabu (Japan food) equally, even the Taecyeon mojito (drinks) to the actress who just got a Popular Film actress in the Baeksang Awards 2015. Look at the attention given Taecyeon, Park Shin Hye looks happy.

Producer of Three Meals a Day are even amazed at the attention Taecyeon to Park Shin Hye. "She says she will do anything even if not asked. It's scary, I will not invite a female guest star again, "said the producer joked.

Well how did you guys? Matches dont heck Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon 2 pm?

Check out other news!
[Photos] The beauty of laughter the familiar Park Shin Hye and Krystal fx
Opposite Lee Jong Suk-Park Shin Hye Post Photos Without Clothes?
Gracefully on the Red Carpet, Park Shin Hye Busy cover your Open Shirt
' Baeksang 2015 ', Transparent Dress To show off the glut of Backs
Invited Salaman ' Prospective In-laws ', Lee Min Ho Wrong Behavior

(all/pit)

ctto

morning @sarah.94, the web looks like from Indonesia. but also not so sure... PSH information in 3MAD story coverage in Malaysia is totally minimal sister, usually media get the info from soompi or koreaboo. thats all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #131592

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Allow me to post this 3MAD casts photo.....
I hope to see Shin Hye once again with them :)

CLKEdLyUcAAyCrg.jpg

CLKEeoJVEAE43L9.jpg

CLKEeoYUMAAYWPv.jpg

CLKEepQUMAAXUGE.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #131619

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks Jenzzy for the update, wow look how the crops have grown!!

I'll miss 3MAD when this season finishes :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, aki_lala
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.065 seconds