Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136171

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
nu2me wrote:
Did Shinhye leave to Beijing already ?

I saw her picture beside Rain. ;) there is Jackie Chan too.... oh other handsome and beautiful celebs looks familiar but can't remember their names

Will anyone be able to watch live stream as posted by our sis @jenzzy ?
:heartsh:

They are all A-list Chinese actors and actresses. So I am proud of PSH being there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat, graciellanayan

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136181

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
nu2me wrote:

I saw her picture beside Rain. ;) there is Jackie Chan too.... oh other handsome and beautiful celebs looks familiar but can't remember their names

I think her flight was last night? Im not so sure though. Someone posted on twitter about it.

If thats true she had a photoshoot in the morning, cf filming in the afternoon and a plane to catch at night? Talking about busy. :D

Hope my connection later will be good fo the livestream :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136186

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
irene_xxvi wrote:
nu2me wrote:

I think her flight was last night? Im not so sure though. Someone posted on twitter about it.

Hope my connection later will be good fo the livestream :)

But did she shoot Visa CF last night?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136187

• irene_xxvi
Thats what i also thought sis. Maybe her flight was late last night after the filming? I dont have any solid facts. Just from reading some tweets. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, jhen30

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136194

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE [ BAZAAR Stars Charity Night ] 2015.09.23 - Red carpet/Interview 17:30 pm Beijing

CPKupOcWgAAumq6.jpg

[LIVE] 9/23 <Beijing Harper's Bazaar Charity Night> 17:30PM red carpet/interview streaming>> ent.letv.com/izt/mxcsy2015/index.html

CR. TO TAGGED
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136202

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: #PARKSHINHYE @ THE AIRPORT :heartsh:

CPjebAcUcAEzt8A.jpg

CPjebALUwAAQ05j.jpg

cr.球球_贝栖beixi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, ObserShinHye

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136205

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
2950635107_d7943ea8_img-0f2c6cfd249c8c2a181c990975b23c5e.jpg

can you see Shin Hye pic above?

[LIVE] 9/23 <Beijing Harper's Bazaar Charity Night>

17:30PM red carpet/interview streaming

The link for streaming tonite

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Let streaming together here...the more the merrier.. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136215

• irene_xxvi
IMG_20150923_112444.jpg

IMG_20150923_131741.jpg

Shi hye's bag.
Daebak! :D
Its also the same bag thay she used in school last time someone spotted her. ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, ObserShinHye

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136218

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Wonder why there's no other pictures from the Airport TT :touched

Well, the Charity Event had many Stars who will be attending.
It will be divided into 3 groups, not so sure about this but i think it will be the arrangement or the order for Chairs, tables were they'll be sitting of.

1.Shinhye is in one group with Jing Boran, Yang Yang, TFBoys, Yao Chen, Chris Lee, Tong Dawei, Angelababy etc. HXM is their team leader. Including Rain and HXM's wife.

( shell be with TF BOYS HAHAH Wonder what will Wang yuan's ( tf boy member ) Reaction if he see Shinhye in person again?? he's a big FANBOY of SHINHYE EVERRR !! ~~ he adores him so much, no shell be meeting shinhye and be one in a group, lucky fanboy~ )

2. Deng Chao's group : Fan Bingbing, Liu Yifei, Carina Lau, Luhan, Chen He, Wong Cholam, Li Chen, Song Seung Hun, Tang Yan, etc

3. ( NOT SO SURE IN THE 3rd Group since there'a no picture had been updated for tehir group- NOTE: my bases are the pics, that is in order that was divided by 3. ( posted by mine in the previous page and sis @seirazde and @elana )

from an insider info

Wu Yifan, Zhang Ziyi, Li Yifeng, Li Bingbing, Yang Mi, Sun Li, Jackie Chan, etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136220

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Park Shin Hye & Rain ( they are in 1 group ) :bingo:

006a146Lgw1ewced8ceftj30c80ic75t-2.jpg

006a146Lgw1ewced6pnf2j30c80idmyu.jpg

I beting- Red or Balck dress for tonight with Red Lipstick with Some Gold on Dress. HAHAHH
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Nicole Park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.190 seconds