Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 5 months ago #137312

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
This video is a bit longer

t.co/RTrxRNY5wN

cr: @MohamedSunbae
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 5 months ago #137460

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:) Eureka !! The handsome and very young fanboy, member of TFBOYS, Wang Yuan had his picture taken with his favorite, Park Shin Hye

cr as tagged
:luvluv:

TFBOYS (also known as The Fighting Boys) is a Chinese music band formed by TF Entertainment. The group consists of Wang Junkai (王俊凯, Karry Wang), who is the leader and Wang Yuan (王源, Roy Wang), the main vocalist, and Yi YangQianXi (易烊千玺, Jackson Yi), the lead dancer.
Cr: Wikipedia
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 5 months ago #137468

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I got greedy and posted a bigger picture.... :blush:

cr: DC
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, syelin88

Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.112 seconds