Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136451

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
From Chinadaily.com on Stars attend charitable enemy in Beijing....
so we can associate the pictures with the names :blush:

link
m.chinadaily.com.cn/en/2015-09/24/content_21972387.htm
:ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136453

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Seung-heon, Park Shin-hye, and Rain attend China's largest charity part

The three hallyu stars, Song Seung-heon, Park Shin-hye, and Rain attended China's largest charity evening party.

On September 23rd, the Bazaar Star Charity Night 2015 took place in Bejing, China, where Chinese superstars gathered together at one spot.

At the charity night event drew attention with its star-studded guests more brilliant than the prominent awards ceremonies, Song Seung-heon, Park Shin-hye, and Rain attended the event representing Korea.

The fundraising was successful. According to Harper's Bazaar China, the fund collected through charity auctions and donations reached 41,700,472 yuan. The charity fund will be used to help about one billion people in needs throughout the low income area in China.
source: TVReport via Hancinema
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, avantbolmae, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, BadBat, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136454

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
While searching, just found what I was looking for, Korean stars, Park Shin Hye, Rain and Song Seung Heon coincidentally attended another event in China last year, the 17th Shanghai Internation Film Festival. Song Hyeo kyo attended also.

And the same thee Korean stars were again invited in China, this time for the Harper Bazaar Charity event in Beijing.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, hina24, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136478

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
I dont tbink shes back in korea.. a university in china posted pictures of her in their weibo account.. dont understand much but i think its a special class for exchange students? Thats what i got from google translate.. :D

769e5fcdgw1eweg8f5gt7j20qo0zk3zp.jpg

769e5fcdgw1eweg8exjw1j20qo0zkjtm.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136480

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
CPuKN7yVEAISs7m.jpg

I guess too sister since it was said in chinese, student exchange from Korea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, irene_xxvi, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue and this user have 2 others thankyou

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136487

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
#WangYuan of #TFBOYS declares that he attended the Bazaar Star Charity to see #ParkShinHye Wang yuan was the one interviewed in the right side. Shyly saying that he wanted to meet Park SHin Hye ( Well, i think they meet since after that Ssinz is following him on Weibo HAH fanboy ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdPKGZcoOEk&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hvzO9mRNzk[Video] #WangYuan of #TFBOYS declares that he attended the Bazaar Star Charity to see #ParkShinHye

Wang yuan was the one interviewed in the right side.
Shyly saying that he wanted to meet Park SHin Hye ( Well, i think they meet since after that Ssinz is following him on Weibo HAH fanboy )

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, yummiejeu

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136492

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: Park Shin Hye, Chinese dress graceful captivity caught appearance, :heartsh:

Park Shin Hye is obsessed with beauty in China.

September 23 afternoon in Beijing, China opened the night bazaar star charity party in 2015.

Park Shin Hye day that pose wearing a beautiful black dress.

The event, Carina Lau, Secretary, Fan Bingbing, Li Bingbing, Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy, Gao Yuanyuan, Kris and Luhan's top stars, including Greater China, and leaving the exo they were spread out a feast of colorful stars gathered in one place.

Korean star Song Seung Hun, especially graced the spot to attend the event with a lover Liu Yifei, . Also rain, Park Shin Hye also joined in the preceding.

CPoqOdDU8AIrM6M.jpg

media.daum.net/v/20150924110005234

cr.[Newsen times jaeryeon News]
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nicole Park, Maris, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, vino

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136501

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Song Seung-heon, Park Shin-hye, and Rain attend China's largest charity party

The three hallyu stars, Song Seung-heon, Park Shin-hye, and Rain attended China's largest charity evening party.

On September 23rd, the Bazaar Star Charity Night 2015 took place in Bejing, China, where Chinese superstars gathered together at one spot.

At the charity night event drew attention with its star-studded guests more brilliant than the prominent awards ceremonies, Song Seung-heon, Park Shin-hye, and Rain attended the event representing Korea.

The fundraising was successful. According to Harper's Bazaar China, the fund collected through charity auctions and donations reached 41,700,472 yuan. The charity fund will be used to help about one billion people in needs throughout the low income area in China.

www.hancinema.net/song-seung-heon-park-s...t&utm_medium=twitter
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136515

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Strangely can't seem to find any interviews of Rain, Shin Hye, Song Seung Hoon or Chae Rim and no photos of any of them with the other stars etc...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, yummiejeu

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136521

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I would to say Big Thanks to all my beautiful sisters who updating this thread with beautiful pictures, awesome news and article.

Thank You everyone...Love you All.

Miss everyone...

I love this pictures... sweet smile
3537749824_68d43ad1.jpg

3537749824_18ee1032.jpg

May everyone have a great day.
hugs.

TO ALL MY MUSLIM SISTERS...HAPPY EID ADHA MUBARAK...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.198 seconds