Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136396

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
OMG OMG OMG :luvluv: She looks so GORGEOUS in black. U're right @hina24 those earrings looks so gorgeous too! Those suit her well. i love it :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136404

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
Trust me, Shinhye was great very good at lastnight.
There were a lot of "cold" faces from male on carpet lastnight. While with male is "cool" and female is "unhappy" ?
Dont worry, she was totally Ok, I think she was a little bit stress, nothing big problem. :shy:

And I dont think anyone who trully love/like Shinhye will say those things like @Verba. I dont care what Verba thought but it's clearly, she was wrong =)

Shinhye was on top Weibo and almost are good words for her, I didn't see anything negative at all.
Among those good words for Shinhye are asking what color Shinhye's hair, they said it's beautiful and wanna die hair like her color, which Verba called it "dirty" . Shinhye is Asian, red/ brown tones is totally right choice, never become dirty.

My friend watched live lastnight and she said, when TFBoys came up to the stage, Shinhye had a big smile.

Finally, if you're true fan,true Starlight, you'll know the fact that Shinhye lost weight recently, not gain. One more point, Shinhye always choose less outstanding when she go aboard, definitely not wanna show up something "another level".
I always trust in Shinhye's behavior anywhere. She did thing that must fit with environment around and her position.

p/s: I still find Shinhye sexy back with HD XD
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by avantbolmae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136405

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

oh I love those cameo earrings too ! That D&G dress is classic and elegant and Shinhye did a great job wearing them.

:heartsh:

Thank you for checking those out and sharing. I would say those vintage cameo pearl earrings are superb. :blush: @hina, @seirazde, @ syelin, @ avantbolmae, @sarah, @DOH, @kiki, @4003, @jenzzy and to everyone who's been sharing in this thread.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136417

• diena11
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
anyone here knows whether the shin hye had returned to Korea or not?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136420

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
sarah.94 wrote:
:heartsh: :heartsh:

baz1.jpg

baz2.jpg

baz3.jpg

baz4.jpg

cto

I SUPER LIKE THE DRESS SHE WORE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, montenegro

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136426

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Hi Everyone,
I am new in this forum but have been a silent lurker for some time now. I have been a fan of Shin Hye for a while and enjoyed reading and watching her. What got me to get out of my cave and say something is when @verbir ?? don't remember her name posted all those things yesterday.

1. Shin Hye looked fine, it didn't affect her negatively at all. It was simple elegance, sort of Audrey Hepburn style. Maybe she can be a trendsetter and start fashion for simplicity. :-V
2. She is definitely a professional. She didn't act or do anything that we should be ashamed of. You can tell she is professional in everything she does especially when she finished her interview and fanmeet in Hong Kong back in June when her grandfather (who she mentioned she was close to during her award ceremony) passed away. She was brave to go through with it. Even when you watch her in her Hong Kong Startalk interview, she was okay and didn't fall apart.
3. Also this thing about Shin Hye's development, she had big developments since she started. At least she finally got recognition for her acting in Pinocchio (Top Excellence award), got invited to China's Hunan celebration earlier this year, first Korean actress to do the Visa ad, attended this charity event which no other K-stars except Rain went and the list can go on and on.... =X

So I am going to learn from Ok Bingu (Taecyeon) and be optimistic. PEACE! :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, hina24, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, irene_xxvi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue and this user have 2 others thankyou

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136430

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello :)
didn't get any airport news of Shihye trip back yet. Will continue searching. ;)

I am glad that Park Shin Hye and Rain were on the same yellow team. They shared one lady interpreter.

while Song Seung Hun and his girlfriend, Liu Yifei were seated together for the red team. He has a lady interpreter behind him.

cr as tagged
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136440

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Actress Park Shin-hye arrives at the red carpet of the 2015 Bazaar Star Charity Night at China World Summit Wing on September 23, 2015 in Beijing, China.

Fan BingBing at the red carpet...

I read about the TFBOYS but not familiar with these youngsters, really young handsome boys :blush: and they were wearing the Yellow ribbon for the team !! ;)

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136441

• santhi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
Thank you for all the pictures :)
But, did anyone get any pictures of park shin hye doing anything or stage??
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by santhi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136443

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hopefully, we will get more pictures especially where each team participates in the charity auction and the dinner... the place settings were beautiful, the striking colors accentuates each teams color motif. We will be relying on the Chinese media for them ;)

Back to the red carpet photos... of our lovely Park Shinhye...

dr as tagged
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.543 seconds