Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136336

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Anyone knows what Shin Hye n Rain had to do on stage?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136338

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
We miss you but outside life sometimes overtake our fangirling here. :)
btw, we got certification for highest mark in the global BRC audit. yay !! mianhe off-topic
stay well and hope to see you back.
:heartsh:

more from celebs in attendance...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136341

• hina24
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 139
Her outfit, her behavior and professionalism are always 100 % appropriate, that is what i wanted to say!!!! She is classy, elegant and intelligent person, whom we should admire. Every fan's expectations are up to them!!! Love the way she carries herself! She doesn't need anyone's assistance on that for sure. Take my words back, looking at the clearer picture I can see, she is perfectly fine, relaxed and fresh!!!!
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by hina24.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136342

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
I think Shin Hye looks gorgeous tonight. She is attending as a representative of Korea, no way should she try to dress too showy, and try to over power the Chinese actresses/singers, she looks like a top actress. There is no doubt about it. To be invited to this is a recognition for Shin Hye herself, and herself only. Well done baby girl!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, hina24, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136343

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Maris wrote:
image-4.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

I am proud of SH. Even she is not Chinese but she got the highest search among the others attending the event. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, vertige25, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136345

@Verba you have the right to your own opinion . But I beg to differ.Our princess have a down to earth personality. She is not arrogant , show off ,and most of all unproffesional. Since she is a visitor on this event I think ,she choosed to toned down her looks . Maybe in respect to the other artist, as we all know no matter what she wore with or without make up , she is still so lovely that no one can deny it. And as sister Nicole Park commented , there was a time when she stand all alone behind. Can you imagine why she did that? In my opinion she looks very lovely that night. BASTA!!!
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by sonia loubaresse. Reason: wrong spelling for choose (sorry)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136346

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Let us not encourage her to spew more.
We want to keep this community peaceful. No bashing
Thanks once again.
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136347

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167
2Verba
If You are a professional in the fashion and events - that is cool and great! But in that time I think You can write decently in a respectful manner to other participants correctly understood You. Now your words are just mandative and ultimate disposition. Sorry, I hope, that You understand me. Let's be calm and respect each other. Charitable events should not be accompanied by excessive pathos, high fashion and chic. It's charity. Dress was abs stunning, may be make-up was some bright.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136348

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Good intention....

It's an event to raise funds for poverty alleviation. This year focuses on providing ambulance to mountainous areas.
cr: aka_branny

Harper Bazaar China hosts fashion charity event
cr: Borgen project blog

When you hear about Fashion Magazine, you probably think of gorgeous ladies and gentlemen who are in luxury attires who have nothing to do with poverty. However, Harper’s Bazaar China has started “BAZAAR Stars’ Charity Night” and has proposed to “let the charity become a kind of fashion.”

Hosted by Harper’s Bazaar China, a famous international fashion magazine, BAZAAR Stars’ Charity Gala is an annual fundraising gala for Chinese celebrities who support charities. It collects money through an auction and the funding is used for charities that support causes for impoverished children, medical aids, disaster recovery and many others.

In 2003, a year when SARS spread in mainland China, BAZAAR Stars’ Charity Night was established due to the social responsibility of journalists in Harper’s Bazaar China. With the whole society threatened by an incurable disease, fashion journalists felt powerless in helping by merely advertising luxurious lifestyles and beautiful attire. Thus, under the suggestion from a famous Chinese singer, Na Ying, the journalists in Harper’s Bazaar China started fundraising through auctioning used items owned by celebrities to financially support people in need.

Through live telecast, the charity event has gained a lot of attention. Singers and dancers voluntarily perform at the event and movie stars dress up in glamorous outfits. The event is a good opportunity to advertise charity.

The first session of the gala collected 168,000 RMB, which made a hit in Chinese society. Thus Harper’s Bazaar China decided to maintain this program and try to develop it into a more influential social and charitable event. In 2004, the team came up with the idea to “let charity become a fashion” and encourage Chinese stars to support charities.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136349

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
In 2012, the tenth anniversary of the charity night was held in Beijing. More than 600 entrepreneurs and stars such as famous actress Zhang Ziyi, martial arts star Jackie Chan, pianist Lang Lang and popular singer Jay Chou attended the charity event. During the auction, a painting by famous contemporary Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi was sold for 17 million yuan, the highest price of the night. Participants who didn’t auction any items were also encouraged to donate 100,000 yuan. The event raised a total of $6.3 million.

According to the organizers of this event, all the funding raised in 2012 was donated to several projects for poverty alleviation, medical aid for children and craniofacial cleft lip and palate treatment. In 2013, funds were donated to the China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation and the Zhonghua Siyuan project to financially support the economic development of poverty-stricken areas in China.

In an interview, the Editor-in-Chief of Harper’s Bazaar China, Su Mang, said, “People usually think Fashion has nothing to do with charity. Sometimes they regard charity merely as our strategy to gain attention, but I want to say that, if behind the glamorous dresses, there is a true willingness to help others, we should also applaud for them.”

– Shengyu Wang
sources: Baidu, cntv, YouTube
by: borgenproject.org
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.589 seconds