Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136324

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image.jpeg

My Note!

Hullo Everyone!

This thread is abuzz once again in regards to Shinhyes appearance on the red carpet.......as was expected. It is quite natural since we always look forward to her appearance because it gives us an opportunity to see her glamorous and beautiful in her best finery.

To each the level of feeling elated, satisfied or disappointed depends on their expectations of her. It all stems from how much we love her and therefore always want to see her at her best with universal positive comments about her.

Personally, I feel she is looking beautiful with understated elegance overall.

Her looks should not be confused with her dress. Her plain black evening dress gives a conservative feel with saving grace being the back...... a safe choice. I would have liked to have seen her in a more form fitting one that showcased her perfect, slim and toned figure.

I don't think she looks tired. She is smiling less which is a big contrast from her usual self and recent appearance for the BM event . The overall vibes are different in both events that may have led many to feel that she is not in her best looks. A natural happy smile is one of the best accessories to a beautiful ensemble

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, BadBat, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136325

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
3553634702_7c783439.jpg

2950638674_f553a7cd_image.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136326

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Quick note while I have a moment to post this between classes ....and please pardon the intrusion......

My Chinese colleague was looking at my laptop as I tried to sneak watch the Bazaar pictures and he pointed out several
people saying those are the "creme of the cream crop" (his words) in China. He said several are very very rich investors
within the Chinese markets. He told me invitees to this gala means that the 'higher-ups' have taken note and expect much from that person - in Shin Hye's case I'm thinking movies, dramas, more commercials....she is already the face of several Chinese collaboration brands....

He (Xi) said they invite only high profile artists so I think she has been noticed and is well thought of within the business
and entertainment industry. Dare I say well-liked?

My friend/colleague who is in the fashion business said Shin Hye exuded the charm of a young lady - she was
classically dressed and styled for her age. She showed no pretensions and did not go with a gushy cutesy look but a classic
refined lady look. Xi says that her look will sit well with the high society in China - Xi says there were quite a few present during the gala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136327

• Maris
LL: 2015.09.23 Weibo Hot Keyword #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

image-2.jpeg

Cr: Style_H

My Note

The above chart with Shinhye at number 5 when earlier she was at 8..........shows how popular and noted celebrity she was from this event....

Sidy......hi.....good to see you venturing in other threads too. :)
I agree it's a time tested classic look that can never fail.......Audrey Hepburn look that she favours and admires....
It's all about the look one wants.......classic that is never dated or more more youthful fresh.....

Wish I could stay and spend more time with you all.......

Until next time......
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136328

• montenegro
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello Everyone!

I have been a follower of this page. A silent follower. I just have to come out to also express my opinon on what @Verba said about Shinhye's look at the Bazaar Gala. I don't know Verba. But what she said about Shinhye are uncalled for! If you are not happy with how SH looks tonight, the best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut! I dare you Verba to show your picture (the real one, not the fake or photoshopped one) so I can see how you look like. If you look any better than Park Shin Hye (which I doubt), then I will accept everything you said about her. But if you are not, then you have no right to say those things about PSH who we adore here in this page! Please watch your words Verba!

To the admins and mods of this page, I apologize for this outburst. I just had to say what I have to say because I will not allow anyone even Verba to say negative things that are baseless about Park Shin Hye. Verba has NO RIGHT to say those things especialy here in this page and site dedicated for the love of PSH. Thank you!
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by montenegro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136330

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
mianhe so many to do this morning. sigh

WOW beautiful sharp pictures of Shinhye.... captures.. :)

at the photo taking behind the the beautiful posters, it's cute to see all the celebs not knowing what to do.... whether to go forward, move on the left, or move on the right for the photo-op. :) as the flash keeps on popping for pictures. :blush:
Shinhye with her interpreter...
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136331

• Ma-Lang-Zaa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 12
Say hi to our Sisters!
Thank you for all the updates and comments. I enjoy reading and lurking around! hehe

I think she looked beautiful and elegant. I like her dress!
Her overall dress-up is classy and appropriate to the event. Looked a bit tired... but that's understandable.
I just wish the makeup and her lipstick could have been a bit more "bright". (or maybe it's just the camera angles or the lighting at the venue...)

Nonetheless, I feel so proud of her attending such a big event alongside many famous stars like this. :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Ma-Lang-Zaa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136332

• Maris
image-4.jpeg

image-3.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136333

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello @maris, good to see you !
how have u been? it's exciting to know more about this Harper's Bazaar charity auction in Beijing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136335

• Maris
IIHullo Eve!
:luvluv:
You don't know how much I miss talking to you and being here with others but it seems like these last few months are destined to my playing hostess or attending weddings......fun and extremely enjoyable but time becomes a precious commodity........will hopefully have more time after weekend when the Eid celebrations end....

I could not help but chip in with my bit on Shinhyes appearance......that seem to have caused a little mini uproar in many ways good and not so good......in this thread :unsure: ;)

Don't have time right now .....just dropped in to say hullo to you.....could not leave without talking to you ......its been a long time......do hope you are doing great and had wonderful relaxing vacations.....don't know when next I can come......but really miss you all
:luvluv:

Even tomorrow is Eid UL Azha........would like to wish all Muslim friends a very joyous Eid celebrations......may you all have a wonderful time with family and friends
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, DOH
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.964 seconds