Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136301

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @nicole maybe that's why she is at the back is because she doesn't speak chinese fluently.....

sis @verba i don't think she gained weight.....actually she looks so skinny now
yes she wore the dress and shoes perfectly.....elegantly.....beautifully :)

sis @DOH i agree she looks tired

cr DC
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136302

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
DOH, hi.)

This international event. This is an opportunity to show themselves on another level. She must look adorably or not to go. Her look today is negative publicity for her as an actress.( It is unprofessional.(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136303

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I beg to disagree that her hair looks ugly. IMO, she carried herself well... Her hair would have been really awesome if she had an upstyle do that would complement her dress well. But overall appearance is nonetheless stunning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136304

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, santhi

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136306

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
woah... so many postings... thank you!
:heartsh:

hello @verba, let's calm down. no one should be judgemental. One opinion does not mean it's everyone's opinion as well. Shinhye carried herself well in this event. The earrings maybe one reason why her hair is swept on one side to accentuate it. No matter because she is beautiful and exudes charm. I may not have picked the black color for this Harper Bazaar as it may drown her amongst the male celebs who would wear formal suits. Her cocktail dress is classic.

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136307

• santhi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
I think that the majority of park shin hye fans think that she looks amazing but tired. I think we can all understand how tiring she must be after uni, CF shooting and fan meets. So, give the girl a break. I think park shin hye looks prettier and elegant than most of the acteresses attending.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136308

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The teams formed for Harper Bazaar auction...
The yellow team....

the red team...

the blue team...

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, santhi

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136309

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
@nu2me
I am calm.)
But ... I expressed my opinion ...
I do not like the lack of professionalism.
For the actress looks, image is a very important part of the profession.

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136310

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Auction has started....

Luhan...?

the yellow team photo on stage...

looks like the teams will have a 'competition at this auction. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 7 months ago #136311

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
Please enlighten me with the definition of skinny? When you are appearing on TV, you always look fatter than in person. Anyway, not to create bad vibes here, less is more for Shin Hye. She looks beautiful tonight
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, santhi, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds