Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136312

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Shin Hye with Rain......
Should i say she doesn't look fat......she is beautiful!

She is seated along side Rain.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, santhi, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136313

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
woah.... loose words @verba, where in the world did the words "lack of professionalism" describe her attending this event and wearing a nice formal dress for a lovely evening for Harper Bazaar charity in Beijing? :ohmy: Her outfit may not be to your liking but please do not throw words that is unbelievably wrong. dirty hair and such. You need to rest.

please refrain from unnecessary comments without merit. let's keep peace here.
Thanks.
:-V
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, kristen, verfir, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, santhi, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136314

• zeeon
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 8
Verba_ wrote:
@Jenzzy, alas, I do not agree

She looks isn't skinny today.
Even the color and style of dress can not help. (
The dress and shoes are correct.
But everything else is bad, in my opinion.
The bad job stylist. And bad preparation for the event herself PSH.
Today she looks bad. (
The total photo is especially bad(puts her legs ugly. Repeat... someone teach her puts her legs beautifully, please).

And why do you want her to be skinny ?. Her body is absolutely fine. I love the fact that she isn't stick thin like most of those idols. What's wrong with her legs?? Don't you think you're being too judgemental ?. Are you fashion expert ?.
Shinhye looks beautiful it just that she seems little tired.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, santhi, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136315

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Yeah, I think the Teams will compete to see which team raised the most money or something like that.
PSH is professional enough to attend this event even though she is tired (to cancel it this last minute is more unprofessional) and most definitely she looks way much better than most of the actresses there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, santhi, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136316

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
More pics....

3553634702_c3d1998f.jpg

3553634702_cdcf7c27.jpg

web_2950634242_7e5ca3da_Daum_Screenshot_2015-09-23_22-43-15-1.png

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, hina24, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136318

• hina24
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 139
I am really surprised with the words dear @verba is using. They are too much.....to even consider them. don't get me wrong, but you need to keep in mind that it is not an award ceremony, this is more of formal and charity event. Besides, I think that her aim is not to show off, but to participate in the charitable action. She is dressed perfectly appropriate for this kind of event!!!!!! I liked her outfit, which suits her age, her purpose at this event and hair doesn't look as you are describing it, but it is fashionable hairstyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she will have great time there!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by hina24.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, kristen, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136320

• hina24
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 139
In addition, I hope that every person any accounts which are connected with Shin Hye would think about their words before commenting as it is Shin Hye who faces all the consequences of them. Think twice and be reasonable (no matter what you are commenting about, so that we don't read the words about being critical and childish, even called crazy!). Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136321

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
The angle of these 3 pics are beautiful. In fact, looking at these 3 photos, she is not fat but has lost weight. Black dresses tend to make one looks slimmer and elegant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Sidy

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136322

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
hina24 wrote:
I am really surprised with the words dear @verba is using. They are too much.....to even consider them. don't get me wrong, but you need to keep in mind that it is not an award ceremony, this is more of formal and charity event. Besides, I think that her aim is not to show off, but to participate in the charitable action. She is dressed perfectly appropriate for this kind of event!!!!!! Looks a little tired which is not surprising taking into account her hectic schedule. I liked her outfit, which suits her age, her purpose at this event and hair doesn't look as you are describing it, but it is fashionable hairstyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she will have great time there!

THANK YOU FOR JUSTIFYING..DONT MIND HER ITS HER FREEDOM TO EXPRESS WHAT IS IN HER MIND...MAYBE SHE IS TOO SKINNY AND WANTS SHINHYE TO BE LIKE HER.... :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

23rd Sept 2015 - Park Shin Hye at Harper's Bazaar China Charity Gala in Beijing 8 years 6 months ago #136323

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shin hye has an interpreter closeby. :)

Yay !! the Yellow Team....

cr as tagged

Shinhye at her table with her interpreter...

:heartsh:

other guests....

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.722 seconds