TOPIC: Lee Hong Ki (이홍기)

SKULLHONG (Twitter and Instagram Updates) 8 years 5 months ago #136919

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Hong ki IG update

hongki.jpg
cto
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by yunihz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #140815

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
"Loudness of Love" another song in Hong Ki's solo album. Love the music and the beat.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, yummiejeu

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #140816

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
You're right sis @DOH... Specially like it because the english lyrics was incorporated in that song.... I was looking for sharp stronger and forceful voice.
:heartsh:

His next song...
IN THE RAIN

melo but smooth and can't wait for english lyrics... Hongki's voice is one of the best in Korea.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #140817

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Hongki's live rendition of INSENSIBLE in Cultwo show...

151119 SBS Power FM Cultwo Show Lee Hong ki - Insensible

cr: lovesakura 1990
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #140950

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
A customer always asked for Hongki during his days as a delivery man?

F.T Island's Hongki, who debuted as a solo artist recently, appeared as a guest on JTBC's 'Abnormal Summit' on November 23!

Although it appears he was a singer his whole life, he revealed this was not the case by saying, "There as a time I did part-time work delivering food for a Chinese-Korean restaurant in high school. I'd get to work at 9 AM and end at 9 PM. I had to leave by 8:30 AM in order to pick up the plates." In South Korea, Chinese-Korean fusion dishes would be delivered in reusable dishes that the deliveryman would pick back up after the meal is finished.

SEE ALSO: Hongki gives a preview to all of the songs in his debut album

He said, "I was in charge of more dirty work than the hyungs (older men). There was even a customer who would point me out and call me over [to deliver to her house]," surprising everybody. Jun Hyun Moo asked, "The noonas?" and Hongki explained, "An older real estate lady told me that she often watched the morning drama that I had appeared in when I was young. She told me I was working hard and even gave me tip," keeping in mind that there is no tipping culture in Korea, so that was super sweet of her!

The MCs kept joking, pretending to make a call with the request, "One kkanpungki (chicken dish) and one Hongki, please," making everyone laugh.

That is probably on everyone's holiday wish list, eh?

cr.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/a-customer-always-asked-for-hongki-during-his-days-as-a-delivery-man …
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #141020

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Lee Hong Ki won his first trophy on THE SHOW tonight.
Congratulations! You deserve it.

CUk8_8qUcAAmmOM.jpg

CUk6FlHUwAAHnDp.jpg

cr. :ml.lee
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, suzyshi92, IntoTheBlue

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #141022

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Hongki's thank you message.
cr. owner

CUlH71XUwAATqpL.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, suzyshi92, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 4 months ago #141212

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We wish Lee Hong Ki loads of sucess and popularity in his solo MV Insensoble !!
Fighting !!

on a side note.....

Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island recently released his first solo album ‘FM302,’ and he is set to show his wit on JTBC adult talk variety program ‘Witch Hunt.’

A JTBC official revealed on November 23rd that Lee Hong Ki will be filming ‘Witch Hunt’ today, and engage in adult-rated talks with the program’s hosts Shin Dong Yup, Sung Si Kyung, Heo Ji Woong, and Yoo Se Yoon.

In March of this year, Lee Hong Ki was on the program where he showed great ease at handling the adult-rated talks with the program’s hosts, and even cracked jokes at appropriate moments. As such, many will be looking forward to seeing him again.

Lee Hong Ki’s ‘Witch Hunt’ episode will air sometime in December.
cr: KpopFighting
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 3 months ago #141743

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The Seoul Story ‏@theseoulstory

Congrats to FT Island Lee Hongki for winning #1 on Music Bank with 'INSENSIBLE'!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu, Pshfirda

Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) 8 years 3 months ago #141751

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
'Music Bank' is back for its weekly show featuring performances by your favorite artists!

Hongki wins #1 + Performances from December 4th 'Music Bank'!
December 4, 2015 @ 6:43 am via Allkpop

cr: Skpb K-Music Live [KBS]

On this episode, LABOUM returned with "AALOW AALOW", TaeTiSeo returned with "Dear Santa", BTS made a comeback with "Run", HALO returned with "Feeling is Good", Nell made their comeback with "Lost in Perspective", Royal Pirates returned with "Run Away", Romeo came back with "Target", Purfles returned with "Bad Girl", and Roy Kim returned with "The Great Dipper".

As for the winners, Hongki and Lim Chang Jung were the nominees, but it was Hongki who took the win with "Insensible". Congratulations to Hongki!

Other performers of the night were Noel, Nine Muses, VIXX, EXID, UP10TION, Hongki, December, Road Boys, and Phenomenon
:ding: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.608 seconds