Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66129

• manka
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 252
l.jpg

m_2013-02-07.jpg

o_2013-02-07.jpg

p_2013-02-07.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, hsumeg, Angel88, YongShin~Lover

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66136

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Something unique about the accessories ( the head band)..:-V
ehral2copy.jpg

Thanks Manka for the new thread.
Hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Angel88, manka

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66145

• manka
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 252
pictures in HQ

Attachment R.jpg not found

U.jpg

Y.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, LukaforLove, hsumeg, Angel88, YongShin~Lover

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66150

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i only have this to say:

B E A U T I F U L!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66163

• elankham
  • Administrator
Collage picture of beautiful Shin Hye
20130208113612copy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66175

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I wanted to share GF's comments about our sweet gril on Dramabeans.

Park Shin-hye in spring colors for First Look
by girlfriday | February 8, 2013
I love this photo shoot. It feels like candy, springtime, and magical fairy dust. Her hair even looks like dollops of whipped cream, for crying out loud. Here’s Park Shin-hye in a rosy-cheeked pastel-colored shoot for First Look that just puts a smile on my face and makes me wish winter would hurry up and move the hell along.

In the interview for the spread, Park is asked about her seemingly endless luck with flower boy casts, which you figure might be true of lots of actresses, but she does seem to have quite the record, from You’re Beautiful to You’ve Fallen For Me to her current series Flower Boy Next Door. Park: “It’s not something I planned; I think I’m just lucky. There were a lot of projects that were fantasies realized, for female audiences, and I think I’m just at the age where those types of roles are easiest. (Laughs)”

She was asked about her character Go Dok-mi’s style, which is getting a lot of attention these days for its quirky, offbeat nature — both cute in a soonjung manhwa-inspired style but also just a nice departure from every single drama heroine out there. Park: “Because the character scrimps and saves, and because she creates her own little world, even while at home she wears lots of layers. I really like it because even while shooting in the dead of winter I’m not cold. (Laughs) It’s also fun because it’s a style I haven’t tried before.”

She was asked about the neighborhood that serves as Flower Boy Next Door’s world, and how strange it is that there’s a giant officetel complex that’s really so close to a tiny old apartment building. Park: “I was surprised too. The number of floors is a little different [than on the show], but there is a short apartment really does look right into a tall one like that. The insides are all built as sets, which is amazing too. Rather than have it open though, it’s built like a row of separate apartments, one after the other, like one floor of an actual apartment building. Because the camera can’t roam freely in that space, I think Go Dok-mi’s loneliness is that much more evident. Like an Iwai Shunji movie.”

Flower Boy Next Door airs Mondays and Tuesdays on tvN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose, manka

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66181

• elankham
  • Administrator
You may read the interview here..

www.firstlook.co.kr/?star=that-thing-you-do

Anyone will to translate, please...:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66183

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
I think this one is the best.. love her expression here..
BEAUTIFUL..

Y.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66204

• elankham
  • Administrator
Park Shin Hye says It’s All Luck Working with the Flower Boys

20130208113612copy.jpg

Park Shin Hye must be the luckiest girl in the world.

Park Shin Hye recently participated in a photo shoot with fashion magazine 1st Look, where she showcased her beauty with simple, yet radiant looks. Following her current tvN drama, Flower Boys Next Door, flowers were a key concept in the photoshoot, as she donned giant flower pins in her hair.

During the interview released on February 8, she talked a bit about being able to work with so many flower boy actors.

“It wasn’t planned, but just good luck. There were a lot of dramas about helping female viewers’ fantastic come true, and I was at the young age where those kinds of roles could easily be given to me,” said the actress. She has worked with Jang Keun Suk, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa and Kang Min Hyuk, FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and more.

But despite working with handsome and popular stars, Park Shin Hye has managed to always remain down to earth. She says she has her old CEO and singer, Lee Seung Hwan, to thank.

“I used to be under Dream Factory Club. [Lee Seung Hwan] told me to use public transportation if I didn’t have a particularly special schedule. He told me that I need to be a person who can do things on her own without a manager.

She also thanked her parents for helping her stay grounded.

“Whenever I whined even just a little bit, my parents said, ‘Oh really? Go pack my bags. We didn’t tell you to do it. You said you wanted to,’” shared Park Shin Hye. “I used public transportation frequently and I think I’ve had the most normal and healthy teenage years like anyone else.”

Having recently appeared in the movie, The Gift in Room 7, Park Shin Hye said she needed to be in the movie after she saw the character, despite it being a supporting role.

“The amount of scenes is small, but I thought she was a character that held the key in the movie,” said Park Shin Hye. “Everyone didn’t understand why I would take on a ‘scene stealer’ role, but if I hadn’t, when else would I be able to act with such renowned veteran actors in the movie field?”

Despite the maturity she showed, Park Shin Hye is still a youthful woman in her early 20’s who likes to play.

“I really love playing with my friends. But even though I party hard, I’m still very adamant about returning home when I’m drunk. I think I naturally don’t like stepping out of the line,” confessed the actress. “I’ve grown up with a lot of love. Because of my family, manager, and company that have taken care of me so well, even though I have a hardship, I don’t drive myself out.”

Staying humble despite her high rise to fame, Park Shin Hye is currently starring in tvN’s Flower Boys Next Door.
17copy.jpg

thanks enewsworld.mnet.com for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, bungii

Re: Park Shin Hye for 1st Look Vol. 38 11 years 2 months ago #66312

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
The BTS

Credit : naver/bobby0204

731589749.jpg

731589610.jpg
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.908 seconds