Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78042

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Which begs the question why people aren't riding the popularity of the EunTan couple and getting the two together for a photoshoot?!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Mandy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, hacci143, Minshinlover

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78046

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I love these photos of hers...looks kinda mysterious and i love the straight hair and smoky eyes....

@sisMandy: i'm also wondering the same thing, with the huge success of Heirs, I don't know why we don't see this pair together more often for a CF, mag interviews, photoshoots and another series....i think Korea is the only country that doesn't like to 'strike while the iron is hot'!!! it boggles the mind...

txn9.jpg

h19s.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, maeladie, Angel88, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78048

• Mandy
It's true. Korea also does not like to repair couples. Only rarely do they do that. Please surprise me.....lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78049

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
but Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun always pair up together for Cfs..haish i want to see Shinhye and Minho pair up in a magazine at the very least
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, Minshinlover

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78059

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye turns into a pretty paper doll for 'Singles'

image_2014-01-21-8.jpg

Everyone wants a piece of Park Shin Hye these, days and the actress actually gave a piece of her with the art of copy-and-paste for 'Singles' magazine!
Park Shin Hye transformed into a paper doll, appearing as if she was glued on to different paper backgrounds. She also kept up her modest beauty style in abstract patterns and long, straight hair.

A rep commented, "The way Park Shin Hye went from preparing for the photo shoot with cheerful laughter to becoming a different person by displaying her mysterious charms in front of the cameras was especially impressive. According to the filming concept, she made a 180 degree transformation."

Want more of the hot actress? You can soon check her out on the big screen in the upcoming movie 'The Tailors'!

Credit : allkpop

My Note: I love the the whole concept of this shoot. The modernistic, graphic and stylish with dark smoky eyes makeup It is remarkable how much Shinhye can mould herself to any look or feel with not just the clothes and makeup only but her expressions and posture completes the effect being created. In the first look I was taken a back but then I marvelled at what this girl can do making her such a versatile model and an actress.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, librajapan

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78060

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Ditches Girl-Next-Door Look for A more Enigmatic Charm in a Magazine

KpopStarz Australia

image_2014-01-21-9.jpg

Fans would always remember Park Shin Hye as the lady who captured the hearts of Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in the 'Heirs' with her shy, awkward, yet mesmerizing beauty. The actress recently ditched her prim-and-proper image and turned as a piece of art for 'Singles' magazine.

She showed a total transformation and appeared as enigmatic paper doll in the photo shoot concept. She also appeared simple with her face somehow demonstrating a mysterious impression on her face.
A rep from the production set commented, "The way she transformed from a cheerful gal to a mysterious lady was very impressive. It was a complete change of image, of persona. Her presence in front of the cameras was simply impressive. According to the film concept, she made a complete transformation."

See more of Park Shin Hye as she invades the Big Screen with the movie 'The Tailors'.

My Note: love her in this green dress because it not only focus her beautiful face but also the perfect figure which we mostly get to see during her modelling shoots. I think Shinhye prefers to wear looser more comfortable clothes in real life. I am looking forward to the movie"The Tailors" also because of the clothes she will be wearing as a Queen. I have a feeling she will be breathtaking on the big screen because of the bigger scope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143, Chars

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78432

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Repost from PSH Baidu..

4610b912c8fcc3ce122d0b669045d688d53f20f2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sonia loubaresse

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78434

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
One more..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, Chars, librajapan

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78448

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Hi Mandy, I think they are getting offers but maybe they are just too expensive to have in one shoot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan

Re: Shinhye For Singles February 2014 Issue 10 years 2 months ago #78449

• Mandy
MinHye is SOOO worth it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Minshinlover
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds