Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC)

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143526

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
10th January 2010 is the birthdate of Park Shin Hye International Community – PSHIC, on this date it was officially introduced to the public. This year 2016, we celebrate our 6th Year Anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

First, I would like to thank you to Le Petit for creating this site and the man behind the scene who help us whenever we encounter Technical problems. Thank you for your support everytime we needed you.

Second, thank you to all the staffs and members for your fervent efforts and support. We are so proud to have you as part of Park Shin Hye International Community, hope you all keep up the good work for many years to come and grow PSHIC more bigger!

Big thanks from our team:

Admin: Le Petit
Eve
Elana
Lina

Moderator: Maris
Jenzzy
Humilis
Narjess
Irene

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Long life PSHIC!

PSHIC6year.jpg

bdaycake.jpg

6th.png

Happy-Anniversary.jpg

images6ZZT2NSU.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Lina507.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB, Sagitandra and this user have 1 others thankyou

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143529

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you sis @Lina for the beautiful greetings....
Wow! this site existed for 6 years.....A toast to all admin and staff for maintaining the site all these years
I am privileged to be part of PSHIC and will continue to be one!

Happy 6th year Anniversary to all sisters who have been sharing their time and effort
for all of us to keep updated with Park Shin Hye!

PSHIC fighting!

happy-work-anniversary-images-bright-balloons-anniversary-with-best-ideas-and-work-anniversary.jpg

pizap.com14523909606641.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Lina507, moon, Maris, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143531

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Yesss!! Thank you sis Lina for this thread.

HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY everyone !

Park Shin Hye International Community was made possible by countless of admiring people from all over the world who likes, loves and cares about Park Shin Hye!

Our dear Pjot who offered a place for us to use, our Le Petit for tech support, our never tiring Admins and Moderators who have been and new ones that we are grateful for and, the many many kind and warm members through the years.

Our sincerest Thank You !! We love Park Shin Hye and will continue to love and support her, to enthusiastically share news, pictures, all about her and celebs who she worked with too :)
:heartsh: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Lina507, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Pshfirda

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143536

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

image-109.jpeg

It's a happy day indeed as we celebrate the 6th Anniversary of PSHIC........a community that was born out of love for an amazing star and human being.....Park Shin Hye

During the time spent here, I have had the pleasure to befriend wonderful people from all over the world. The bonds have been strengthened with time as we were drawn closer out of love for Shinhye and going further beyond to a point where this has become a virtual family that I have come to love.

I would like to congratulate each and every member of our community on the 6th Anniversary of PSHIC and hope we will be celebrating many more ............as we continue to share our love for Shinhye on this forum

Lina.......thank you for starting this thread and your kind words of encouragement!

Love you all.......AND.......Thankyou for being here and for your time, dedication and efforts in giving us the latest updates about Shinhye

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

image-110.jpeg

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Lina507, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Sagitandra

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143538

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

Congratulations to PSHIC on its 6th Anniversary. This is a beautiful site and may you continue to deliver all the wonderful messages about Park Shin Hye and more!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143541

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Happy 6th Anniversary PSHIC :luvluv: :piggyrabbit

Am so glad to be one of you :heartsh:
Thanks to all the staff, admins, moderators and members who keep working for PSHIC
a big thanks to Mr Le Petit the big boss :)

Long Life PSHIC :heartsh:

Sans-titre-1-2.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143542

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
From our FB page :)

1-9.jpg

2-10.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Sagitandra

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143546

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Happy 6th anniversary PSHIC :luvluv: May we all have a fabulous year ahead. Stay wonderful and stunning dear everyone. Love you all as always. With love, Sagitandra. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143563

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
I knw im late but let me say ths... "HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PSHIC!!!" Thanks for all the admins,staff, moderators and also members here for sharing and updating the news about our Shinhye. Thank you for your sincere love to our Shinhye. You're all Daebak. Im happy to b one of the members in this family. I love you all sisters and brothers :luvluv:

images4.png

images1-4.jpg

img-5f91cf61f0dbb3e4bfd5e167f695943b.jpg

img-9ec0b6e27fc648cfcc9e156198e3861c.jpg

cr: owner
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

10th Jan 2016 - HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 8 years 3 months ago #143571

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
BalloonBorder.jpg

This greeting is important as ever!! So Im here!

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY my LOVING FAMILY!

We had achieve our perfect 6th year of servicing Star Light Angels all over the globe! with updates, Pictures, and etc.
I'm so happy since if it's 6th anniversary already, then I should celebrate my 5th year anniversary here. ???
Many Thanks to
SUNNY , PETIT AMI ! for always be there to save our site, and founding the 1st International Community for Park Shin-hye's fans! I was thankful to be a part of this celebration! Another year for us family here to be together! We overcome our Server fees monthly and we successfully make this site exists!
Admins here should be credit for this and appreciate their efforts of being always here for maintaining the peace to everyone here.
Sis Lina, Sis Eve, and Sis Elana for the great job as always !
Of course, Why would we forget the hardworking of Moderators here for maintaining the site well and organized?
Sis Irene, Sis Narj, Sis Maris ,Sis Jenz, Sis Humilis which we all missed. And to all Moderators that we missed for years, that are hiatus in this time. Hope we all can have time to meet each other here one time!!!! :bingo:

Another year to start PSHIC FAMILY !!!!!!
More newbies to come, donors as well, :-V :-V

To all who became a part of PSHIC, THANK YOU!!!
To all who updates here simultaneously!!
And to a friend who I missed @kimi

My Cyber Salute and Hugs Everyone!!
More years to come !

@Jhen @sarah @Bluenb @seraizde @aki_lala @Ningning @DOH etc. take Care!

barcode_psh-4-3-3.png

Newbie.Signature.gif

PSHIC LOGO :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

1Alogo.png
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Nicole Park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds