Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: yes boss!!

yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15798

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Another day, busy work, everybody is doing their job. Teddy the ant is wiping the stairs of the building, making sure its clean before the boss arrive. No sooner the boss' secretary came.

Teddy the Ant: Goodmornin' Ms. Bee!
Ms. Bee: Goodmornin' Mr. Ant, busy day? o by the way, a new Assisstant manager is coming so make sure his office is ready.
Teddy the Ant: Already finish, Ms. Bee. Just call me if you ever needed something done. he said politely.
" Thank you, i will be " said Ms. Bee smiling as she walk pass him and inside the building.

Few hours later the boss arrived. He felt walking so instead of doing the common thing of using the elevator, he chose to use the backdoor stair. As he was nearing the 3rd floor he heard a conversation. He was not the type who would listen to anyone's conversation but from some reason this one captured his interest.

"Don't you know who i am?!!" shouted the grasshopper.
"im so sorry i didnt mean to, i didin't realize your there." Teddy said a little shaky.
"You wouldn't know, don't you? Coz' your stupid !!! what can i expect from a janitor?!! the grasshopper was so angry. His new suit was stained, "of all the day" he said to himself "why does it had to be today!" first day to report here and in few minutes he have a meeting with the boss.
"Don't you stand there!! clean this mess, this is what your being paid for, so make sure to do your job !! I'm the new Assistant manager here so you better do your job properly or i'll recommend them to fire you!"
"Yes boss!! " and immediately picked all the trash in the floor while the grasshopper went to the comfort room.

The boss suddenly think for a moment and continue climbing the stairs up to sixth floor where his office is. "Ms. Bee, is our Assistant Manager, here already?" ask the boss

"Yes boss, i'll ask him to come in" said Ms. Bee.

"Goodmorning boss" said Mr. Grasshopper. He knows Mr. Snail, their boss. Before he was transfer here, they already collaborated with him through some project and he knew damn well how good Mr. Snail is. Very smart and had an eye for details. He was glad he was now under his management he will learn a lot from him.

"take your sit" as he was sitting the boss asked him " do you know the reason you were sent here?"
"of course boss, they wanted the best thats why they sent me." proud of himself.
"very good." the boss ask his secretary to give them some coffee before continuing there conversation.

"Do you have any idea how this company succeeded despite the stiff competition in business world?" ask the boss
" I do believed that they only hired the best and the brightest employee. Thats why the company continued its succeed because of them." said Mr. Grasshopper
" Youre right again." the boss sip his coffee before continuing " can you tell me what's the one thing that we have that lacking from other companies?"

"I don't get you boss? why all this questions?"
" You should know, since your a part of this company. "
" don't know boss"
The boss looked at him intently before speaking " this one you should know by heart.............................harmony"
"harmony?" said Mr. grasshopper a little bit unsure.

"This is the secret of our company. Take example of our secretary, janitor or security guards, they are the arms and legs of this company so they deserve respect. We are the brains, they are the arms and legs, no matter how good the brains are if the arms and legs can't move with harmony its useless. Same way with other companies, organizations or community without harmony it will never succeed. We should take care of our arms and legs, i hate to see this company crippled" looking at Mr. grasshopper " Do you understand what i mean?"

"yes, boss!!" Mr. Grasshopper said and to himself "another lesson learn from my boss."

This is the second story i made, the first one is "the story of a caterpillar" .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15844

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I didn't know u r a good writer. Interesting topic July, love this piece. Has morale of the story too. :)
sent to my friend, they love it too ! creative characters put to life. very good indeed !

WOW u have fans here. :)

please share more stories with us. will look forward to more from you. Thanks for sharing here.

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15848

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Thank you Nadj !
Can you please repost "The story of caterpillar" here? I think everyone will love it too.

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15905

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Another good story from you, Nadj.
The characters are good, the morale value is there.

I'm your fan! *fan-girling over Nadj, hehe*

Keep writing more, please...... :D

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15909

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
Sunny wrote:
Thank you Nadj !
Can you please repost "The story of caterpillar" here? I think everyone will love it too.

hi Nadj

wow :woohoo: another Fable from u..... this is really nice ;)
tnx for sharing...

ps. and yes pls repost the story of the caterpillar here... i did read that at fanseeme. they will sure like it too ;)

till ur next fable.... :)

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15915

• July
  • Senior Star
@ sunny, pj, eve and kat

Thank you so much for that wonderful comment. Sunny and pj can you help me posting that story "the story of the caterpilla"? That's the only copy i had, posted in the fanseeme. I try going there but it seems fanseeme isn't working anymore?

Everytime i feel like making a short story i just type it immediately just like in fanseeme and here at PSHIC, i never really make a copy of it. I just made it for fun.

So pj and Sunny hope you can help me.. Thank you guys. Your all an inspiration.

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 11 months ago #15953

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
@Nadj: I will do it when I have time and pm you.

Happy days !

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 10 months ago #16084

• July
  • Senior Star
I forget to tell everyone that i dedicate this short story again to PSHIC community. All the topic i made is purely about being together as family and friends despite the differences.

I love this community, so let us keep it together!!

Re:yes boss!! 13 years 10 months ago #16088

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I love ur spirit July and/or Nadj, we feel the same way, even with few comments, my friends included they do visit and read - just too shy to post. And that, for me is plenty ! :)

may I quote u once again:
and Thank you July . :)

"I forget to tell everyone that i dedicate this short story again to PSHIC community. All the topic i made is purely about being together as family and friends despite the differences.

I love this community, so let us keep it together !! "

I believe in the goodness of people, friends here also.
Moderators: Mandy, yunihz, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.666 seconds