Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Path of LOVE

Re: Path Of Love-Chapter 27 13 years 1 month ago #39107

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@ Jaymie

Now jaymie I know the reason why I can't sleep...and I'm not regretful for not sleeping at all because log in again in our site I found that you have the continuation of my favorite Path of Love - Chapter 27...Now I like the why you write the continuation of the Path of Love more interaction between our couple which i really looking in all the fanfic that I read....Sorry to say but I'm like this I just don't want a love of characters when it come to a love story. Thank you jamie for doing it again and we do not hold long to see the next chapter though sometimes I'm disappointed if the continuation of all the fantic I read is long wait to see the continuation.

again jamie it nice to read again that Sukkie and Shin Hye are together and in love again in your story....can't wait to see the next chapter 28...God Blessed and stay safe always . :touched
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Path Of Love-Chapter 28 13 years 1 month ago #40190

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Chapter 28: Hongki x Geun Young- PART I

“Let’s start” Hongki formally said and took the papers that his secretary handed to him.

They are actually in his own company,inside his conference room.

Geun Young wants to spank Yong Hwa for doing that to her. This meeting with Hongki is already settled yet he suddenly said that he had an emergency appointment that he can’t say no to it, that’s why there’s no other choice but to go alone.

“Tch! He only wants a revenge” she irritatingly thought, she’s talking about the last meeting that Yong Hwa attended alone because she had to meet Shin Hye.

She seated professionally and cleared her throat and started talking, “When do you want to start the construction?”

“Ass soon as possible, just let Mr. Yong Hwa design the other parts of the building. I’ve seen some of your buildings and villas so I’m rest assured that you have a good taste when it comes to constructing buildings, so i’m leaving the designs to you, do you mind?”

“Not at all. But still, I need to hear some suggestions, after all you are the owner” She said, no emotions on her face, but if only Hong ki knew, she feels so uneasy and tensed just by simply talking to him.

Hongki nodded

“Is there anything else you want to talk about?” she asked after a while

“nothing” Hongki replied shortly

“Nice talking with you then. I’ll just send everything to you once it’s fixed” she said while putting her things in her attache’ case.

“I’ll see you then.” She said and she was about to stand up when Hong Ki talked.

“Let me treat you a meal first before you leave.”

She politely shooked her head, it’s not that she still needs to do something, it’s just that, she doesn’t want to spend a lot more time with Hongki because she will just feel more uncomfortable if she will accept his offer.

“I won’t take no for an answer this time,Geun Young” he then said that made her eyes flew over to the guy, this is the first time he called her name again after seven years and with authoritative voice, the ever gentle Hongki who always follows heraround, obeys and respects everything that she wants, but now, seeing the hongki right now after those years makes her think that, that Hongki she loved before is now only belongs to the past.

The way she sees Hongki now, he became more mature, more serious and more responsible. He looks unbreakable now, no one can even insist or be persistent on him,but he, still looks very handsome though.

“let’s go” He said and then stood up from his swivel chair and took the lead out of the conference room that’s why she can’t do anything but to follow him.

They talked about what they did for the past seven years,they were uncomfortable at first but it changed afterwards.

“and then Shin hye and I invest in a Jewelry business” she continued

“is that so?” Hongki boringly answered

Why does she has this feeling that the atmosphere between them changed when she mentioned Shin Hye.

Is Hongki angry to Shin Hye?

But why?

“Don’t tell me...”

“if you’re done, you’re free to go’ Hongki said after a while

She doesn’t know why but she felt like her heart tore apart? Because she clearly got what Hongki is trying to say,”Go away”.

“Oh come on geun young, as if you really want to get affected to that? What are you expecting girl? He’ll be glad to see you after seven years? When in fact, you’re the one who pushed him away?”

She dismissed the thought that’s rolling to her mind and made a sip to the glass of water infront of her.

And then she took off the table napkin from her lap and carefully put it to the table.

“thanks for the meal” She said and then stood up.

Hongki didn’t answer, instead he just watched her doing her moves.

She quietly walked out from that place with full of uncertainties and that familiar feeling of pain inside her heart.
-
“I care for my friends, for you, Shin Hye” She said sincerely and straightly while eating breakfast with Shin Hye that morning.

“But Hongki cares for you too, don’t you think it’ll be fair enough,if you will try to repay his feelings for you?”

Her lips twisted, “If there’s one person who knows that I love Hongki so much, that’s you, so please don’t give me this nonsense.”

Shin hye sighed when she saw her looks so red because of anger, “You do?”

From her meal, her eyes flew over Shin Hye.

“Come on sis, if you really love him, you will not do this to him.”

“But if he really loves me, he won’t let me choose.” She quickly depended.
“he knows very well that my friends were the people who I treasure the most, and then he will make me choose between him and you...”

“but if you really love him, you will definitely choose him.”

She harshly sighed when she realized that Shin Hye doesn’t have the plan to stop bragging about Homgki.

“This is pointless” She said afterwards and then stood up already.

She went back to reality when she heard her mobile phone ringing.

She immediately took it off from her handbag,” Yes?” she said right away, she saw that it’s Yong Hwa who’s at the other line.

“have you talked to Hongki?” Yong Hwa asked

“I had”

“Very well.” Yong Hwa said. “let’s start the project as soon as we can. I’msorry If I wasn’t able to attend the meeting.”

She sighed. “it’s okay”

“that’s good then”

“Okay. Bye.” She said and then hanged up already. And after returning her mobile phone in her bag, she rested her head at the headrest and closed her eyes.

What’s done is done, everything can’t be erase now, and the fact that she is the one who left Hongki before is unforgivable.

She should just try to act normally when Hongki is around, that is the best way to finally let go of the things that happened from the past.
-
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.

Path Of Love-Chapter 28 13 years 1 month ago #40191

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 28: Hongki x Geun Young- PART II

“I think, it will never going to happen if Geun Suk just told his feelings to shin Hye” geun Young said

“He’s showing it. Even you, you know that” Hongki said

“Yes, but if he just be serious” Geun young said

“I told you he’s serious, Shin Hye is just too numb” Hongki said

“boa? YAH! How can you say that to my friend” geun young shouted

“are you telling me that all was her fault” she added

“and it’s not Geun Suk’s fault” hongki said

“wae? Why are you protecting your friend” she shouted

“and so you are” Hongki shouted back.

“you know what’s wrong with you? You always cared about Shin hye only, that sometimes you forget about me” Hongki added

“ahhh.. see, you’re blaming shin Hye again” Geun young said

“I’m not blaming her. I’m just telling the truth” Hongki said

“Fine. If you’re thinking…… ahhh… you know this relationship will not going to work out anymore” Geun young said

“what are trying to point out” Hongki said

‘Let’s just break up” Geun young said

“fine. If that’s what you want” hongki said then he walked out of the restaurant, leaving Geun young.

He sighed a lot of times when he suddenly remembered that thing from the past.

He sure knows that he was lying that time.

Shin Hye was the reason why they broke up, but he doesn’t really hates her, it’s just that, it irritates him hearing her name from Geun Young. Geun young even threw right tohis face that Shin Hye is more important than him.

That’s why he tried his best to forget everything about the girl. He focused his attention to Uee and to his businesses. And when he finally saw Geun Young after seven years, he can already face the girl because there’s nothing left to his heart now aside from anger.

He was able to show her that he became a better man after they broke up. But it seemed like Geun young didn’t notice anything about that, because she can act normally infront of him , she even talks casually and formally as if nothing happened between them before.

“I guess, that’s her way of showing that she never really cared for me…” he said to himself.

And he doesn’t know why that familiar feeling came to his heart…

A feeling that existed and hid inside his heart for a long time.
--

Sir, the CEO of the Park Hotels is here and she wants to talk to you.” his secretary informed him that afternoon.

“CEO who?” he suddenly asked.

Tandy never had the chance to answer him because the door suddenly opened and then Shin Hye came in.

“We need to talk.” Shin Hye started.

“This is a surprise,” he said instead,

“I'm sorry" the girl said

“Hey!” he protested

“I'm sorry if i took Geun Young away from you seven years ago Hongki" She said while still bowing her head.

“But I didn’t do that intentionally, if you only knew, I did everything to convince her to have you back…”

“I know…” he interrupted Shin Hye's sentence.

“You know?” She suddenly raised her head.

He nodded,

“You know but you’re still marrying your fiancée? Is that mean you no longer love my friend?” She asked saddened.

“Fiancée?” he childishly asked and then he grinned, “Oh that, despite of what happened before, I’m inviting you to my coming wedding.”

He wanted to laugh when he saw how downed Shin Hye is, no wonder Geun Young loves her so much, shes really something.

“So, you’re really getting married.” She murmured.

“That is, if your friend will accept my proposal.” He then said.

And as the way he expected, her eyes widened, “WHAT?!” she said

He chuckled, “After seven years of suffering, I finally got compensated, just seeing the most famous and unbreakable CEO of the biggest profit earners of international companies bowed and apologized in front of me, I could no longer ask for more. right?"

He wanted to laugh just by seeing Shin Hye’s expression when she realized what he meant by that, and then, she sniffed.
“Dummy!” the girl said
---

"sis? I need your help, my car got broken and I can't get a taxi, I'm here at JEONG's, can you pick me up?" she heard Shin Hye from the other line

"okay. Just wait me there" Geun Young said afterwards she hanged up

She came breathing heavily as she meet Shin Hye infront of the restaurant.

"what happened to your car?" she asked then she noticed that there's no customer at the restaurant at all

"wait. Did they change their chef here? I knew this restaurant has delicious food" she commented

"they did not. It just happened that I rented the whole place" a voice popped out from behind. She was shocked to see Hongki

"what's the meaning of this?" she looked at Shin Hye

Shin Hye shrugged her shoulders and“Anyway, I’m out of here sister, it’s time for you to fix your own heart problems.” Shin Hye mysteriously said and then took off already.

“Shin Hye!" she wanted to call her back but Shin Hye acted as if she didn’t hear anything and walked straightly instead.

She just sighed irritatingly and took a glimpse at JEONG's. This is the place where they broke up.

"does he wants me to remember it?" she thought

Path Of Love-Chapter 28 13 years 1 month ago #40192

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 28: Hongki x Geun Young- PART III

“Scared to turn around now lady?” Hongki asked from her back when she suddenly stood there and didn’t made any move.

She made face and then turned around.

“Who’s scared…?!” for the second time, she wasn’t able to finish her sentence, only this time, it’s because Hongki kissed her on her lips!

She shockingly stared at the stars on the sky.

Why on earth Hongki suddenly did that?

“This is not right!” her mind fought but her heart chose to not move, rather to stay still and cherish that moment a little bit longer.

And she slowly closed her eyes when Hongki's lips started to move down to hers.

It’s been seven years since the last time she tasted that lips, but she knows how she felt before and what she feels right now because of that kiss is still the same.

Because it’s Hongki.

And the feeling didn’t change after all these years.

It’s still the same, she still loves the feeling that’s being kissed by Hongki.
But…

No matter how much she loves being kissed by him, still, she’s not supposed to feel that way because Hongki doesn’t belong to her anymore.

Having that thought made her realize what kind of foolishness she is doing right at that time!

Without thinking, she suddenly pushed Hongki away from her.

No matter how much she missed him all this time, still, she doesn’t have the rights to be kissed by him, and she never will.

And because Hongki wasn’t expecting that she will do that, the guy initially stepped back and she successfully freed her lips from his.

“Geun Young..."

“Don’t you dare touch even the tip of my finger.” She suddenly threatened because she’s scared that Hongki will hold her again and she might not able to resist.

And she must not let that happen…

She doesn’t want to betray Uee. The girl is so nice to her that she doesn’t deserve to be hurt.

“Oh yeah?” to her shock, Hongki even smiled at her naughtily, “You think that will work this time?”

“What…?!” and again, she wasn’t able to finish everything she wants to say because Hongki crossed their distance and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Let me go!” she protested but Hongki just held her tighter.

“You never changed!”Hongki yelled.

She suddenly stopped from protesting and looked Hongki straight to his eyes.

“You never knew any single thing from me! How did you know that I’ve changed?!”
She chose to yell back.

“That’s so very arrogant of you! You’re doing this because you know very well that I loved you! And I still love you! I guess I’ve spoiled you a lot before that’s why you’ve taken me for granted!”

“You… what?” she shockingly asked when she realized what just Hongki said.

Did he just said he still loves her?

Hongki's lips twisted, “Now you run out of words?”

She suddenly looked to other direction, why she have this feeling that she can’t look straight to his eyes?

Did he meant what he just said? Is he serious?

But why he suddenly became different?

Last time she knew, Hongki is a type of person who talks things calmly and never shouts and scold at anyone.

But now…

“Don’t seek for the old Hongki now, because you will just waste your time.” Hongki sprouted when he saw the questions on her face.

She blinked several times, now he even knows how to answer her, unlike before, he says things so soft especially when she is the one he is talking to.

"eight years ago, I fell inlove with this girl, do anything for her to the point that when she wants to break up with me, I foolishly did,, in the end I was the one who got unbearably hurt.."

Though she may not admit it, she suddenly felt guilty just by thinking what he did to him from the past.

“I was disregarded and set aside,” Hongki added again, “Despite how much I tried to show that girl how much I love her, still, she didn’t chose me in the end.”

She quietly bit her lower lip, tears were starting to form on her eyes, why does it sound so painful when she hears something that she did from the past?

“But… Despite to everything that happened, still, I love her.” Her head automatically raised and then looked to where Hongki is though her tears flew out freely from her eyes. Hongki looked back to her and added.

Her lips parted again. Is he serious to what he just said?

“Let me just ask you a question" Hongki asked when she remained quiet after a while, she didn’t moved or replied but Hongki still continued, “Will you marry me?”

Suddenly, she can’t find the right words to answer that question.

Her heart says yes but her mind disagrees.

She likes the feeling of knowing that Hongki still loves her, but there are still people whom she needs to consider.

Though as much as she wants to say yes to his answer, still, the words that came out from her mouth were, “What about Uee?"

Hongki sweetly smiled at her, “Uee knew everything, all this time, I didn’t kept anything from her, but it’s her who left because she wants me to be happy being with the girl that I love so much.”

“Oh…” she said and then covered her mouth from her right hand to control her self from sobbing.

Uee bravely gave way for her to be happy, even though the girl loves Hongki unconditionally, still, she gave him up for her. And with just that, it aches her heart so much because being happy doesn’t mean that all the people around you were also happy.

“Uee... I’m sorry…” her heart said sincerely. She knows very well that she tried so hard to stay away from Hongki.. but she just can’t do it because she still loves him no matter what.

And then, Hongki went in front of her and stopped with just an inch away. He took her hand from holding her mouth and then he kissed it lightly.

“Hongki...."

She can’t take this anymore! That’s why she was the one who pulled Hongki closed to her and hugged him so tight, and though Hongki got surprised to what she did, still, he hugged her back much tighter.
“I’m sorry…” she sincerely said, regretting why she did that to Hongki before.

“You don’t have to say sorry..."

She shooked her head though still hugging Hongki “No, tell me what I need to do for you to forgive me to what I did to you before.” She insisted.

Hongki sighed and then held both her shoulders and parted their bodies two inches apart so he can see her eyes, “Just promise me to stay with me forever Geun Young,that will be enough, because I don’t know if what will happen to me if you will leave me again.”

She automatically quaked her head, “No! Not this time...” she said between crying and then made a light kiss to Hongki's lips, “I love you so much…” she sincerely said while her lips were a strand hair away from his.

“I love you too Geun Young... So much…” Hongki said and then finally crossed the very little distance of their lips.---
The following user(s) said Thank You: juwie1608

Path Of Love-Chapter 29 13 years 1 month ago #40193

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 29: Geun Suk X Shin Hye- PART I

She was resting on her swivel chair. She has many work to do because she’s been hospitalized for a week.

“Overtime?”A voice popped out that startled her.

“Oppa, you startled me” She pouted.

Geun Suk smiled and walked towards her to give her a light kiss.

“I thought we’re going to meet tomorrow?” She asked

“What time do you think now, babe?” He said while sitting on her office desk.

“But don’t you think you’re too early? It’s only 1am” She defended

“It’s because I want to see you already” he teased

“Oh come on”she smilingly said

“Well, We have a long way to go” he explained

“eh? Where are we going?”

Geun Suk didn’t answer her, instead he grabbed her hand and

“Let’s go.”
-

“Where are we going really?” she didn’t stop to ask the same question. They are in the car.

“You said you want to see the sunrise” He gave up and told her.

“Really?” she excitedly said

Geun Suk smilingly nodded

“Really? Really? Really?” she asked again

Geun Suk looked at her and pinched the tip of her nose,”Yes. Yes. Yes”
-

They got at the beach at exactly 3am, so they decided to sleep first until the sunrise.

She woke up first and saw that the sun is starting to rise.

“Oppa” she woke him up

They stepped out the car. Geun Suk gave his jacket to her because it was very cold. Then he put his arms around her shoulder while she put hers around his waist.

“woah! Nothing beautiful can be compared than the rising sun” She smilingly said

“Then what do you call yourself?” He smilingly said

“Stop it, oppa” she shyly said
-

They played at the beach and took photos, afterwards they stayed at a pension near the beach. After eating their lunch, she stayed outside at the balcony to breathe the fresh air.

Geun Suk went there too after taking a shower. He hugged her from her back and rested his head on her shoulder. Shin Hye wrapped his arms with hers.

“Thank you for bringing me here”She thanked him.

Geun Suk smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek and “whenever you want”

“Oppa, I want to see the sunset also, can we?” She asked

“Ofcourse, This day is all for you” he said

She took off his arms around her waist and twisted back to look at him, she hold his face and, “really?”she cutely asked

“really” he said with a nod.

“I’m so happy” she smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips.
-

They waited for the sunset but too bad it rained so they decided to just go back.

She sighed in disappointment

“Don’t worry. We can still go back next time” Geun Suk comforted while driving.

“I’m really looking forward to it, but then...”she sighed again.

Geun suk just smiled while looking at her.
-

She woke up when Geun Suk’s jacket fell. He put it to her as a blanket to cover her.

“eh? When did i start to sleep?” she asked herself

“where are we?” she said while looking outside from the car

They were infront of the building of Geun Suk’s office.

She noticed the sleeping Geun suk beside her.

She picked up the jacket and put it to Geun Suk.

“eh? You have long eyelashes” she said while looking at his face then she started to brush his eyelashes.

“eh? It’s longer than mine” she said

She stopped so he won’t wake up. She’s going to open the door when he grabbed her hand.

“You startled me”she complained

“Where are you going?” he asked still half-sleep

“eh? You’re awake? When did you start to be awake?” she nervously asked

“I already get the papers I need” he said

She sighed in relief.

“So you just woke up? You didn’t hear anything?” she smilingly asked

“what? The eyelashes?” he smilingly said

“YAH! PERVERT!! You were awake and then...”

“Now I’m the pervert? Who do you think is the one who touch my face all of a sudden” He teased

“huh? Uhmm... my seat, when did you lower it? And your jacket when did you put it? How would I know if you didn’t do anything to me?”

“You were snoring when I lowered it,you stopped” He teased again

“who snored? I’m not snoring” she defended and then all of a sudden her stomach growled.

“See? You’re very noisy” he teased again.

“I’m hungry. Aren’t you hungry?” she pouted

“You think about food at a time like this?” He smilingly asked

“it’s because i didn’t eat a while ago and you only drove and drove. You didn’t even ask if I want to eat. You plan to starved me to death?” she complained

He smiled and,” Are you hungry?”

She cutely nodded.
-

Path Of Love-Chapter 29 13 years 1 month ago #40194

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 29: Geun Suk X Shin Hye- PART II

Geun Suk brought her to an Italian restaurant. She was quite disapponted because she thought they will go to JJAE’s, after all it was their hang out place before going home, seven years ago.

Well, it was seven years ago...

He might already forgot that place.

After eating, geun Suk drove her home.

“Do you want to go in first?” she asked when the car stopped in front of her house.

He shook his head, “Maybe next time, I still have papers to work on” he said

“okay. Don’t overworked yourself” she sweetly said

“Thank You for this day” she thanked him and gave him a kiss.

“Good Night” He smilingly said

She smiled as a response and then she finally stepped out of the car.

Geun Suk waited until she got inside before leaving.
-

She threw her mobile phone after calling hundred times to Geun Suk, but still only the voice mail is answering.

"ah.. Where are you?" she irritatingly sprouted

It's been three days since Geun Suk is not contacting her, he's not also in his office, apartment and anywhere she might find him. She also asked Hongki but he doesn't know his whereabouts too. She's filled with mixed-feelings.

Doesn't he want to see her?

He got tired of her?

She doesn't know what to do anymore. She can't concentrate on her work and can't find an inspiration to design.
-

“Hi! I came to pick up my dress” So Eun happily said as she entered PSH.

“This is your wedding dress, ma’am.” Her staff politely bowed

“Thank You, Shin Hye” So Eun looked at her and smiled

She smiled as a response and, “You really don’t know where he is, do you?”

“I really don’t know, promise. That jerk.. He left you without saying anything.I’m gonna kick him” So Eun irritatingly said

Shin Hye chuckled.

They’ve been close since Geun suk and her got together.

“I’ll just inform you if he contacted me” So Eun said and gave her a goodbye kiss on a cheek

“Thanks”

As soon as So Eun got out of her office, she looked at her staff.

“where is Noriko?” she asked

Her staff politely bowed and, “she said, she has important task to do,Miss. She’ll just tell you the details as soon as she come back”she informed

“Ah~.. even Noriko is missing. Anyway you can leave now. I’ll just call you if I need something”
-

Hyung joon called him to meet him at their former school.

Hyung Joon came first to their meeting place, school gym.

As Geun Suk entered, “Why meet here?”

“Why? You ask? Because it all started here”Hyung Joon said and threw the basketball to him.

“I won’t accept no this time” Hyung joon continued

“Whoever wins, He got to stay beside Shin Hye and whoever loses, he has to accept and stay away from her”

“Call!” Geun suk agreed

Both of them is having a hard time to score. They tightly guard each other and if the one scores, the other one will definitely make a score too.

After the game, they lied across each other on the center of the court. They were sweaty and both catching their breath.

Hyung Joon was the first one to stand up and, “I lost. Make her happy, okay?”then he carried his bag and started to walk out when Geun Suk called him.

“Wait!”He called while standing up

“Let’s have a drink first” he invited.
-

“Shin Hye is mine.”

“I know”

Hyung Joon sighed and gulped at the bottled beer he’s holding,

“In every person’s life, he gets the chance to hold unto the happiness of the person who will choose to love him.”

Geun Suk looked at him.

Hyung Joon’s lips twisted, “and i am not the person who’s holding to Shin Hye’s” he bravely said afterwards.

From the bottled beer he’s holding, his eyes flew over to Geun Suk’s eyes and with his serious face, he said “Take care of her..”

Geun Suk stared at him for a moment but finally smiled afterwards, “I will” he promised

Hyung Joon finished his beer and then he stood up, but before he left, he added, “be sure you will, or else, I will get her back.” He said and then started to walk.

But before he can finally got out from that bar, Geun Suk called him again.

“Hyung Joon”

He did stopped but he didn’t twisted.

“Thank You” Geun Suk sincerely said

He just raised his right hand as a response and then left already.

Eventhough he’s not the one who’s holding to Shin Hye’s happiness, atleast, he did something just to make her happy.

And with just that...

He can say that he’s the reason why Shin Hye became happy..

“I wish happiness for both of you” his heart sincerely said.
-

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 1 month ago #40197

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 29: Geun Suk X Shin Hye- PART III

“What?” she almost jumped off from her bed when she heard what Geun Young said from the other line, and then she took a glimpse to her wall clock,

“What 10pm sharp? Are you kidding? It’s already 9:30!” she complained.

She’s at her imperial suite that moment, right after she dialed Geun Suk's number, and still no pick up, she automatically laid down on her bed and didn’t notice that she actually fell asleep.

She just woke up from the noise that’s coming from her mobile phone.

“I can’t go there that quick, I need to take a shower first and…”

“10pm sharp Shin Hye, bye.” Geun Young insisted and didn’t waited for her to answer because she already hanged up.

She irritatingly threw her mobile phone on the bed.

“What’s with her? Calling all of a sudden as if there’s a major disaster that happened!” she told her self but stood up and directly went at the bathroom to have a quick shower.

No matter how much she complains, still, she needs to go at…

“Oh snap! I forgot to ask the place!” she then suddenly remembered.
---

“You’re thirty minutes late sis"

She saw her at JJAE's. Actually, that was the first place she thought where Geun Young will meet her, and she’s not wrong. This is the place where they always meet. Though she tried to call her a while ago and have a confirmation but her mobile phone is turned off.

“You’re thirty minutes late sis" she childishly mimicked, “Why I wouldn’t be? You called out of the blue without telling me where I should go, and then I tried to call you but your…”

“But you’re already here, what’s the point of bragging?” Geun Young sprouted.

“What’s the point of bragging? You…”

“I never thought that JJAE's is this noisy.” Said the person behind her out of the blue.

She suddenly stood still.

Questions on her eyes while looking to Geun Young but she acted as if she doesn’t see anything.

“Do you know why even though I didn’t told you where we should meet, this is still the first place that popped to your mind?” Geun Young asked.

So, not telling the place is intentional. Geun Young did that intentionally.

But why?

“That’s what you call heart instinct.” Geun Young managed to answer the question she have in mind.

“H-Heart… heart instinct?”

“If you dare to object to that word, I swear, I’ll kiss you in front of your friend!" the person behind her talked again.

Her eyes widened but Geun Young just chuckled.

“Anyway, I’m out of here sis, let's just say it's a revenge from before" she winked.

She's talking about the set up she did with Hongki.

She just took a glimpse at JJAEs there she realized that the restaurant is closed.

How come?

She knows very well that JJAEs is open until 12 in the midnight. But how come it’s closed already now?

Geun Suk cleared his throat to remind her that he's there.

She turned back to look at him and "what?" she boringly asked.

He walked to shorten the distance between them and "how cold" he said while looking at the uncaring Shin Hye.

"what do you expect? I'll jump to you and hug you because at last you showed your face to me” she angrily said

The truth is, she was really happy to see him but she still can’t deny the fact that she was mad because he didn’t contact her.

“I’m sorry” he sincerely apologized

“If apologizing could solve everything, then society wouldn’t need a law” she sarcastically said

She’s planning to walk out but Geun Suk grabbed her hand and carried her on his shoulders.

“YAH! Put me down”

“Do you think, I will still let you go? No ma’am” he devilishly said

“I told you to put me down” She said with authoritative voice

What is he planning?

Going inside a closed restaurant.

They will be in trouble.

He put her down as they entered JJAE’s. As her feet reached the ground the colorful lights turned on consecutively, that made the petals on the floor visible.

She was surprised

And then, Geun Suk went in front of her and took her hand and they started to walk . They went to the rooftop. There are still petals scattered on the floor, but this time only the candle on the table and the stars that serve as their lights. He took her hand from holding her mouth and then he kissed it lightly.

“Do you still remember the first time we met?”Geun Suk asked

The second game will be upnext, so the team packed up their things and starts to walk outside. Shin Hye and Hyung Joon is happily talking about the game while holding hands. Then the Senior team came, the both team met at the door and bowed to each other. the Senior team let the second years to go outside first before going inside. Shin Hye smiled and bowed when she noticed that one of the senior's team is looking at her.
He smiled back He's still looking even after Shin Hye passed him.

“It was love at first sight. The famous playboy experienced love at first sight? Even myself, I can’t believe it. And then, our meetings after that, do you think it was just a co-incidence? Since I saw you, I always want to see you,it’s like my heart was calling out for you. The Jang Geun suk who was always being tailed by many girls, became your stalker. The me who always orders around and gets what he wants, but when you asked me to stay away from you even though it really broke my heart, I did”

“I’m sorry” she murmured as her tears starting to form.

Geun Suk wipe it with his fingers and then he continued.

“And then the Jang Geun suk who always got confessions, is now confessing to you and promising that I will definitely stick with my favorite candy..”

“But don’t you think loving many people at the same time is like eating candies with different flavors? It’s fun because you get to taste all of them but once you are done and when they’re all gone can you tell which candy was the sweetest” Shin Hye said

“I know the feeling of being cheated, that I’m not the only one, and it hurts, so stop fooling around, stick with someone who makes you happy, get rid of the other candies and do yourself a favor, stay with your favorite one”she advised

“you’re my favorite candy shin Hye,”

“See what you’ve done to me? You changed me to a different person”

“I didn’t mean to.., I’m sorry” she apologized

“Pabo! Why apologizing? You changed me into a better person”

Then, Geun Suk put a diamond ring on her finger and then kissed her hand again, and then afterwards, he looked straight to her eyes and said, “Just in case you don’t know Miss, I am not leaving you until my last breath, scream or get angry if you want, but I absolutely have no intentions of letting you go again!”

She smiled and, “I’m ready for that”

Tears keep on rolling from her eyes because of happiness.
-

Geun suk pulled the chair for her and they started to eat.

“Who told you not to contact me?” She asked between eating.

“I was busy”

“busy with what?”

“Busy to become number one. Busy wiping my opponent”

“So? Then what happened?”

He moved his head closer to hers and, “You’re mine”

She blushed

“What?” she embarrassingly asked

“YOU’RE MINE!!”
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: juwie1608, twotaur, chibicheek, Love them, cherylee

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 1 month ago #40269

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jaymie. WOW - thats like 6 chapters for us to enjoy in one-session. These 3-parts chapters were unexpectedly but definitely great.

Its midnite here, and I was having a hard time to choose between a re-run of a K-drama or checking this thread. It paid off - the story is coming thru the way we love it to be. Now, I can sleep peacefully.

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 1 month ago #40306

• twotaur
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
Girl , after reading all your updates,i can't stop myself thinking, why didn't i got such a talent when all i can do is enjoy reading others stories and write ups..you 're amazing!..Wish i could have that talent that leaves a mark on other peoples heart and mind plus the fact that they can give that feeling of satisfaction after going to the very last words written..you had that gift girl, cherish it well and share it among like us .. Kudos to you..Please continue honing your talent, we'll anticipate more of your works and writings..
have a fun time ,girl..

mel/twotaur

Re: Path of LOVE 13 years 1 month ago #40389

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
@mygeunsuk_oppa

thank you for updating your new chapters of Path of Love :heartsh:

i really loved it :kiss1:

hope you'll become #1 :bingo:

please don't tell me this is the last one because i just love to read your fanfics and i just can't stop reading it :kiss1:

love ur fanfic :kiss1: :bye:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.855 seconds