Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Princess and the Pauper (Completed)

Re:Princess and the Pauper (In Progress) 14 years 3 months ago #2762

• Jessicaaron619
  • Junior Star
  • Park Shin Hye Fighting!!
  • Thank you received: 2
Chapter 31

Although, Mi Na had always known that Dong Sun was in love with her; nothing could have prepared her for the complete sense of elation, she felt upon hearing him speak the actual words. With tears in her eyes, Mi Na pressed her lips against Dong Sun’s and whispered the words “I love you too” as she kissed him. Tenderly returning her kiss, Dong Sun pleaded silently, “Mi Na, no matter what happens in the future; please try to remember that we loved each other.” Slowly breaking away from their kiss, Dong Sun forced a smile and asked, “Are you ready to go home?” Mi Na shook her head and replied, “I’m not ready to leave. Could we stay here tonight? I really want today to be the first time we watch the sunrise together.” With his eyes fixed on Mi Na’s face, Dong Sun nodded his head and replied, “Today, I’ll do whatever you want.”

Seeing that the night’s cold air was beginning to set in, Dong Sun and Mi Na retreated to the warmth of the car to await the arrival of the sun. Resting her head on Dong Sun’s lap, Mi Na tried desperately to stay awake but was unable to fend off sleep. When he was sure that Mi Na was sound asleep, Dong Sun caressed her face and said, “I’ve seen firsthand the devastation that comes from living in poverty. So, I’ll never let you experience it for yourself. Even if you can’t find it in your heart to forgive me for what I’m about to do, I hope that you’ll eventually understand that I did it for your benefit.” After making the statement, Dong Sun carefully moved Mi Na’s head off of his lap and stepped out of the car to call Young Jae. When Young Jae picked up on the other line, Dong Sun requested to meet him the following day and quickly hung up the phone once the meeting location and time had been decided.

Early the next morning, when he saw the first glimmer of daylight break, Dong Sun gently nudged Mi Na and said, “Wake up or else you’ll miss the sunrise.” Rubbing her eyes, Mi Na looked up at Dong Sun and asked, “Why didn’t you wake me up when I first fell asleep?” Sweeping away several strands of stray hairs from Mi Na’s face, Dong Sun replied, “Because it only takes one of us to keep a lookout for the sun.” Wrapping her arms around Dong Sun’s waist, Mi Na asked, “Why do you always take everything on by yourself? Don’t you understand that it’s only meaningful if we’re able to share in life’s bitter and sweet moments?” Not wanting to discuss the topic any longer, Dong Sun re-directed Mi Na’s attention to the rising sun and said, “Pay attention, you’re letting all of my efforts go to waste.”

Taking in the beauty of the sunrise, Mi Na turned to ask Dong Sun what he thought of the scene, but suddenly became aware of his apparent fatigue. Placing both of her hands on Dong Sun’s face, Mi Na said, “You look exhausted. Let’s go home so you can go to sleep.” Since he was too tired to drive, Dong Sun handed Mi Na the car keys and rested his eyes as she drove home. On the way back to the apartment, Mi Na asked Dong Sun if he would be able to accompany her to the mall after his nap and was surprised when he informed her that he had an important meeting to attend. Although, Mi Na was disappointed that he would not be able to go with her, she knew that work was more important and felt proud to have such a hard working boyfriend.

After they arrived at home, Dong Sun went directly into In-Su’s room to sleep while Mi Na went to get changed to go to the mall. After arriving at the mall, Mi Na made a beeline to her favorite jewelry store and was met by the store’s manager. Inside a private viewing room, the store’s manager handed Mi Na a small ring box and said, “Song Mi Na shii, I wanted to personally apologize to you for the delay in the delivery of your couples’ rings. Our manufacturer was having a difficult time locating the kind of settings that you wanted.” Mi Na shook her head and replied, “No need to apologize, it’s not your fault.” Having dealt with Mi Na in the past, the store’s manager was surprised by her response but was relieved that she was not upset.

When Mi Na opened the ring box, she was pleased by the quality of the rings but turned her attention to the attached price tag. Looking at the rather large number printed on the tag, Mi Na wondered if the rings were too expensive. Although, she now felt that they were a bit overpriced, Mi Na knew that she could not back out of the purchase since she had asked the jeweler to customize the rings. Using nearly half of the money currently available in her personal checking account, Mi Na paid for the couples’ rings and headed out of the mall to go home. Looking down at the small bag, Mi Na hoped that Dong Sun would not be too angry that she had spent the obscene amount of money on a set of rings.

As she made her way to her car, Mi Na was taken aback when she saw Kim Hae Won advancing towards her. Standing in front of Mi Na, Hae Won asked, “Can we talk?” Although she was inclined to refuse the request, Mi Na noticed the distraught expression on Hae Won’s face and reluctantly replied, “Fine, but make it quick.” Once they were both in Mi Na’s car, Hae Won turned to Mi Na and handed her a large manila folder. Holding the folder in her hand, Mi Na asked, “What’s this?” To which, Hae Won, explained, “It’s some of your stepmother’s bank statements.” Taking the statements out of the folder, Mi Na focused her attention on the highlighted transactions and was shocked to see that money had been deposited from Young Jae’s account into her stepmother’s account.

Turning her attention to Hae Won, Mi Na asked, “What’s all of this?” Taking a deep breath, Hae Won confessed, “A few months ago, Young Jae gave me a picture of your mother and asked me to find a model that looked like her. At the time, I didn’t know what he was planning to do; so I helped him. After I was able to find the woman, he finally admitted that he was going to use her to cause a rift between you and your father. I was afraid you wouldn’t believe me, so I’ve been trying to find some proof ever since I learned of the truth. When my friend at the bank got me those statements, I wanted to pass them along but I didn’t know where I could find you. Luckily, my assistant saw you in the jewelry store.”

Observing the apprehensive expression on Mi Na’s face, Hae Won asked, “Don’t you believe me? The proof is right there. I’m really not making this up.” Unable to figure out Hae Won’s true intentions, Mi Na asked, “Why did you go to all this trouble just to help me? Haven’t you always considered me as your mortal enemy?” Hae Won slightly paused before replying, “We weren’t always enemies. There was a time when we were like sisters, right?” Not knowing how to respond, Mi Na sat silent as Hae Won continued to say, “Back then when I was given the chance to be with Young Jae, I was really torn about how to handle the situation. I knew that he was your boyfriend, but I couldn’t help falling in love with him anyways. To this day, I know that I’m still that foolish little girl following him around, doing whatever he says in the hopes that one day he’ll genuinely return my affections.”

Seeing the pained expression on Hae Won’s face, Mi Na asked, “If you still love him that much, why are you giving me this?” Staring intently at Mi Na, Hae Won replied, “Even if I love him, I can’t bear the thought of helping him hurt you again. You may not believe me but I do regret everything that has happened between us.” Hearing the sincerity in Hae Won’s voice, Mi Na finally said, “If you had come to me several months ago saying all of this, there’s a good chance that I wouldn’t have believed you. But after being with Dong Sun, I can understand why you would be willing to do anything for the person you love.” Holding up the manila folder, Mi Na continued to say, “It means a lot to me that you’re willing to put my well-being before your love for Young Jae.”

Upon hearing Mi Na mention Dong Sun, Hae Won said, “I don’t know if you know this or not, but Young Jae is planning on meeting up with Dong Sun today.” Staring at her in disbelief, Mi Na asked, “Why would Dong Sun be willing to meet up with Young Jae?” Shrugging her shoulders, Hae Won replied, “I don’t know, but Young Jae told me that Dong Sun had called him last night to request a meeting.” Grabbing a hold of Hae Won’s arm, Mi Na asked, “Do you know where they’re meeting?” Hae Won thought about Mi Na’s question for a short period of time before finally replying, “I think that they’re meeting at the Onyx hotel, in Young Jae’s office.”

Pulling out her phone, Mi Na dialed Dong Sun’s number and was distraught to find that he had turned off his phone. Turning to Hae Won, Mi Na said, “I’m worried that Young Jae will do something to Dong Sun.” Feeling that Mi Na’s concerns were justified, Hae Won replied, “To get what he wants, I’m sure Young Jae isn’t above resorting to something like that. Let’s go to the hotel and warn Dong Sun before something bad happens.”

When they arrived at the hotel, Mi Na and Hae Won quickly made their way to Young Jae’s office. Upon entering the office, Mi Na and Hae Won heard Dong Sun say, “I’ll break up with Mi Na today, but you have to promise me that you’re going to treat her really well from here on out.” Shocked to see Mi Na, Dong Sun asked, “What are you doing here?” Mi Na stared blankly at him and countered, “You’re planning on breaking up with me? You’re even planning to give me to him?” With an aggrieved expression on his face, Dong Sun replied, “He can give you the kind of life that you deserve.” Stunned by Dong Sun response, Mi Na pulled out the box, which contained their couples’ rings and said, “I thought I could wear these happily with you, but looks like they’re worthless now.”

Turning to Young Jae, Mi Na asked, “Do you really love me that much?” To which, Young Jae earnestly replied, “I love you more than you can ever know.” Nodding her head, Mi Na asked, “If that’s the case, would you be willing to marry me?” Shocked by Mi Na’s question, Hae Won asked, “Mi Na what are you saying?” Ignoring her question, Mi Na continued to say, “Young Jae, I’m waiting for your response.” Walking over to Mi Na, Young Jae took a hold of her hand and replied, “Of course I’ll marry you.” With a blank expression on her face, Mi Na asked, “Even if you know that I’m in love with another man, you’ll marry me?” With an indignant expression on his face, Young Jae replied, “Yes, because I know that you’ll eventually love me.” Glancing over at Dong Sun, Mi Na said, “Since he seems to think that you’re the best person for me, let’s get married as soon as possible.”

Without waiting for Young Jae to respond, Mi Na pulled her hand away and walked out of the office only to have Hae Won rush out to follow her. Left alone in the room with Dong Sun, Young Jae smiled and observed, “You made a good decision by coming here today, I promise to take care of Mi Na forever.” Even though, he had prepared himself for the tremendous amount of pain he would have to endure when he lost Mi Na, Dong Sun never realized how much it would hurt to see the hatred in her eyes. Taking the ring box from the desk, Dong Sun exited the office to return home. When Hae Won finally caught up to Mi Na, she pulled on her arm and chided, “You shouldn’t have punished yourself just to teach Dong Sun a lesson.” With tears streaming down her face, Mi Na replied, “I know what I’m doing.” Shaking her head, Hae Won replied, “For your sake, I really hope you mean that.”

Author's note: The final chapter will be posted tomorrow morning. I know that this is a difficult chapter to read, but please don't think about throwing anything at me until you've read the final chapter okay?
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Kay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Princess and the Pauper (In Progress) 14 years 3 months ago #2807

• Sissy12
  • New Star
thanks jessica aron for u fanfic...hopefully it will be happy ending then...dont worry we not gonna kill u..just kidding...u know we all love u..because of this wonderful fanficts...after this one finished can u do another fanfics..

hhehehehe..sorry for demanding more :P

Re:Princess and the Pauper (In Progress) 14 years 3 months ago #2837

• Jessicaaron619
  • Junior Star
  • Park Shin Hye Fighting!!
  • Thank you received: 2
Chapter 32

When he arrived at home, Dong Sun caught sight of Mi Na dragging her luggage behind her as she exited the building. Walking past him, without as much as a single glance, Mi Na proceeded to deposit her luggage into the trunk of her car. When Dong Sun saw In-Su rushing out to stop Mi Na from leaving, he grabbed his brother’s arm and said, “Just let her go.” With a distressed expression on his face, In-Su asked, “Did you guys have a fight?” Pulling In-Su back into the building, Dong Sun replied, “No, we broke up.” Shocked by the news, In-Su quickly followed his brother up the stairs to ask him what had happened. When they were alone in their apartment, Dong Sun explained the extenuating circumstances, which had caused the break-up.

Staring at Dong Sun in disbelief, In-Su observed, “No matter how many excuses you come up with; I still think that you were wrong to do that to sister-in-law.” Glaring at his brother, Dong Sun stood up from the couch and reproached, “Don’t call her that anymore!” Angered by Dong Sun’s attitude, In-Su shoved him back onto the couch and said, “You can’t go around telling people what to do! We aren’t your little puppets to do with as you please.” Seeing the impassioned expression on In-Su’s face, Dong Sun lowered his voice and observed, “I know you and Mi Na are mad at me right now, but eventually you’ll both understand that I only did what was best for her.” With a loud scoff, In-Su asked, “How is marrying a jerk like Young Jae the best thing for her?”

Fed up with In-Su’s belligerence, Dong Sun asked, “Don’t you remember what happened to our parents? Do you think I could let that happen with Mi Na?” Without waiting for In-Su to respond, Dong Sun walked into his bedroom and slammed the door behind him. Contemplating Dong Sun’s questions, In-Su’s facial expression softened upon realizing the real reason behind his brother’s actions. Knowing that Dong Sun would never attempt to explain himself to Mi Na, In-Su decided that he would contact her to let her know what was really going on.

When he was able to get a hold of Mi Na, In-Su asked, “Can we meet up later today?” Mi Na sighed and replied, “In-Su, I’m really busy right now. But if it’s necessary, I’ll meet you tomorrow at the coffee house.” In-Su happily agreed to Mi Na’s suggestion and asked her to swear that she would really come. Although, she was angry with Dong Sun, Mi Na still wanted to maintain her good relationship with In-Su and promised that she would see him tomorrow. After she had gotten off the phone with In-Su, Mi Na received a phone call from Young Jae asking her to stop by his house. With an indifferent tone, Mi Na informed him that she would not be available to see him until the wedding.

Thinking that he had already made enough concessions for her, Young Jae angrily asked, “Am I the only one getting married here?” Mi Na paused before replying, “If you don’t like the way I’m acting, then maybe we should call it off.” Young Jae knew that Mi Na would make good on her words and convinced himself that her attitude would eventually change once they were married. Composing himself, Young Jae replied, “Of course we can’t call it off. I’ll prove to you that you made a good choice in deciding to marry me.” Unaffected by Young Jae’s declarations, Mi Na asked, “How soon can you put this wedding together?” Contemplating Mi Na’s question, Young Jae replied, “If you want, I can have people work around the clock to get everything ready for this weekend.” Before she hung up the phone, Mi Na said, “Okay, I’ll see you this weekend.”

True to her words, Mi Na met In-Su at the coffee house the very next morning. Sitting alone with him in an isolated booth, Mi Na handed In-Su a wedding invitation and said, “Be sure to give that to your brother. He should be happy to attend since he’s the one who wanted to see me with Young Jae so badly.” Taking the invitation from Mi Na, In-Su asked, “Even if you’re mad at my brother, don’t you think that you’re just hurting yourself by marrying Young Jae?” Mi Na shook her head and replied, “I’ve carefully considered what I’m doing and ask that you trust in my judgment.” Wanting to change her mind, In-Su asked, “Before you make your final decision on this matter, can I tell you a story about my parents?”

Mi Na was sure that In-Su could not say anything, which would alter her decision and consented to hearing his story. Taking a deep breath, In-Su recounted his childhood with his brother by saying, “Even though our family was poor, our parents loved me and my brother very much. Our childhoods were pretty happy until we found out that our mother had cancer. The doctors said that the cancer might have been treatable, but since we couldn’t afford to pay for the treatments, our mother passed away shortly after she diagnosed.” Ignoring the unsettled expression on Mi Na’s face, In-Su continued to say, “No matter how much people tried to convince our father that our mother’s death was not his fault; he continued to blame himself. Since he had to take care of us by himself, our father eventually took on two additional construction jobs and died a year later in a car accident when he fell asleep at the wheel.”

Seeing that Mi Na was completely speechless, In-Su explained, “I think my brother pushed you away because he didn’t want you live like our mother did.” With tears in her eyes, Mi Na reached out for In-Su’s hand and said, “I’m sorry that you had to talk about your painful childhood. I understand everything that you’re trying to say to me, but I want to ask you whether you think your mother lived a happy life or not.” In-Su thought about Mi Na’s question and said, “I think she was happy before she died.” Wiping the tears from her face, Mi Na asked, “If that’s the case, why is your brother trying to stop me from having that kind of life? Does he really think that I’d be happy just because my husband was able to provide for me financially? Does he really equate money with happiness?” Realizing she was right, In-Su had no other choice but to promise to pass along the wedding invitation to his brother.

When he returned home from his meeting with Mi Na, In-Su handed her wedding invitation to his brother and said, “Noona asked me to give you that.” Dong Sun felt a tinge of pain upon hearing In-Su refer to Mi Na as “noona” instead of “sister-in-law” and proceeded to stuff the wedding invitation into his pocket. Seeing the dejected expression on Dong Sun’s face, In-Su said, “I told her about our parents.” Turning to face his brother, Dong Sun asked, “Why did you do that?” To which, In-Su replied, “Because I wanted her to understand why you did what you did.” Staring intently at In-Su, Dong Sun asked, “Do you think she understood?” With a long sigh, In-Su replied, “I think she did, but I doubt that it helps to lessen her pain.” With a weak smile, Dong Sun observed, “Eventually, she’ll be fine.”

Skeptical of his own assessment, Dong Sun left In-Su alone in the living room and went into this bedroom. When he was alone, Dong Sun took out Mi Na’s wedding invitation and read that she was to be married in two days at the chapel where her parents were wed. Recalling memories from the time that they had toured the chapel together, Dong Sun watched as his tears stained the front of her invitation. Spending the next day in a dazed stupor, Dong Sun finally decided that he did not want to be around on the day of Mi Na’s wedding and booked himself a flight to Jeju Island.

While he stood in line to board the plane, Dong Sun saw In-Su rushing towards him. Seeing the anxious expression on In-Su's face, Dong Sun got out of line and asked, “What are you doing here?” Out of breath, In-Su could not respond and could only hand Dong Sun a letter. Recognizing the handwriting on the envelope, as that of Mi Na’s, Dong Sun quickly opened the letter and read silently to himself.

Dear Dong Sun,

I’m truly disappointed that you weren’t able to allow me to decide my own path in life. If you had believed in me and in my love for you; I would have been happy to be your wife, if only for one day. During our time together it appears that I was the only one who was changed for the better. You once told me that my mother was lucky to have found her soul mate; I hope that one day you find yours’. I know that she’ll be the one woman in your life who makes you want to protect and fight for her. I assume I should be happy that you loved me enough to want to protect me. I promise you that I’ll live as well as I possibly can.

Yours forever,
Song Mi Na

Seeing his brother rush out towards the airport’s exit, In-Su asked, “Where are you going?” Picking up his pace, Dong Sun called back, “I’m going to fight for her!” With no time to waste, Dong Sun could not wait for In-Su to catch up and hailed a taxi to take him to the wedding chapel. When he finally arrived at his intended destination, Dong Sun could hear the wedding march end and knew that he was not too late. Barging into the chapel, full of wedding guests, Dong Sun stood at the end of the aisle and pleaded, “Please don’t marry him. I know now that I was wrong to think that I knew what was best for you. I should have believed in our love and I shouldn’t have given up on you. If you’ll still have me, I promise to walk down the road of life with you as your equal partner.”

Upon finishing his emotional declaration, Dong Sun rushed up the aisle and tightly embraced Mi Na. Much to his surprise, Dong Sun heard an unfamiliar voice scream, “Who the heck are you?!” When he realized that he was not hugging Mi Na, Dong Sun quickly stepped away and struggled to figure out what was going on. Before he could explain himself, Dong Sun felt a slight tug on his arm and looked over to see Mi Na standing by him in a beautiful white wedding dress. Addressing the room full of wedding guests, Mi Na apologized by saying, “I’m sorry for the disruption; my groom is just a little bit too early for our ceremony.” Turning to Dong Sun, Mi Na smiled awkwardly and said, “See what happens when you get wedding jitters.”

Pulling Dong Sun out into the garden, Mi Na stopped when she saw that no one else was around. Utterly confused by what had just happened, Dong Sun asked, “What’s going on here?” Ignoring his question, Mi Na asked, “Did you mean everything that you said in there?” Taking her by the hand, Dong Sun replied, “Of course I did, but can you please tell me what’s going on here?” Before she could explain, Dong Sun heard Mi Na’s father ask, “Well isn’t this the most interesting way to snag a husband?” Turning around, Dong Sun saw Mi Na’s father and In-Su making their way towards them. When he was within earshot, In-Su asked pointedly, “Why didn’t you wait for me? We could have saved some money on the cab fare.”

Stepping away from the group, Dong Sun asked Mi Na, “Did you do all of this to teach me a lesson? Was there ever going to be a wedding with Young Jae?” With an unaffected air, Mi Na replied, “Of course there's a wedding with Young Jae. I think it’s going on right now, but it’s kind of a shame that he’s missing a bride.” With a boisterous laugh, Mi Na’s father observed, “I’m kind of upset that I’m not there right now to witness him react to the most embarrassing moment of his life. I think that my daughter has adequately paid him back for everything he tried to inflict on our family.” Realizing that Mi Na’s father was referring to his new wife, Dong Sun asked, “You found out about that woman?” Nodding his head, Mi Na’s father replied, “Yes, Mi Na faxed me the bank statements. But don’t worry about me; I finally realized that I never loved her. She was always going to be just a replacement for Mi Na’s mother.”

Upset that no one was paying attention to the blushing bride, Mi Na asked, “A-Pa are you here to talk about Young Jae and your ex-wife, or to give your daughter away?” Shaking his head at his daughter, Mi Na’s father turned to Dong Sun and teased, “Are you sure you really want to go through with this?” Grabbing Mi Na by the waist, Dong Sun pulled her in close to his body and replied, “I’ve never been so sure about anything in my entire life.” Taking Mi Na’s couples' rings out of his pocket, Dong Sun pulled out the smaller of the two rings and said, “Let me see if I can do this properly.” Getting on one knee, Dong Sun asked, “Song Mi Na, will you marry me?” Nodding her head happily, Mi Na replied, “Do you even have to ask?”

Turning his attention to Mi Na’s father, Dong Sun said, “I know that Mi Na might potentially develop the same heart condition that her mother suffered from; but I promise that I’ll take care of her to the best of my abilities.” With a confused expression on his face, Mi Na’s father asked, “Who told you that Mi Na's mother had a heart condition?” To which, Dong Sun replied, “Young Jae told me that.” Shaking his head, Mi Na’s father explained, “Mi Na’s mother passed away from complications from her bout with pneumonia. Mi Na’s perfectly healthy.” Relieved to hear the truth, Dong Sun hugged her and asked, “Why did I ever think that Young Jae was telling the truth?” To which, Mi Na replied, “Because you’re so gullible. But it’s okay since it’s one of your more enduring qualities.”

After their simple wedding ceremony had concluded, In-Su handed his brother and his new sister-in-law, two tickets to Jeju Island, saying, “I hope you like your wedding gift.” Seeing that it was nearly time for their flight, In-Su and Mi Na’s father suggested that the newlyweds head back to the airport. On the way to the airport, Dong Sun noticed that there was young girl standing by the side of the road next to her car. He could see that she had a flat tire and said to Mi Na, “We should help her; it’s not safe for her to be on the side of the expressway with a flat tire.” Feeling that the car was beginning to decelerate, Mi Na grabbed the steering wheel and said, “I don’t think so buddy.” Looking over at Mi Na with a confused expression, Dong Sun replied, “But she needs some help.”

Mi Na narrowed her eyes and exclaimed, “I know what happens when you change a girl’s tire. We can call for someone to come to help her. From now on, you’re only allowed to change Song Mi Na’s tires.” Dong Sun smiled, draped his arm around his new wife and asked, “Don’t you mean Lee Mi Na?” Shaking her head, Mi Na replied, “I never intended to take your last name.” With a distinct frown on his face, Dong Sun asked, “Can’t you let me have my way at least this once?” Smiling mischievously, Mi Na replied, “Sure, I’ll let you have your way this time; but I can’t guarantee that you’ll get your way tonight.” Turning his full attention to Mi Na, Dong Sun declared resolutely, “Go ahead and keep your name.” Grinning from ear to ear, Mi Na replied, “I thought you’d see it my way. “ With his eyes still fixed on Mi Na, Dong Sun exclaimed, “This is going to be one interesting marriage.” Leaning her head on her new husband’s shoulder, Mi Na replied, “I wouldn’t have it any other way!”
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Kay.

Re:Princess and the Pauper (In Progress) 14 years 3 months ago #2875

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
omg! i luv da ending! ^^ thank you soooo much for this wonderful fic! btw, i started reading your other fic the other day ^^ it's really good! i hope you continue writing fics! :D

Re:Princess and the Pauper (In Progress) 14 years 3 months ago #2912

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
ahhhhhhhhh...what a wonderful FF. thank you for diligently posting day after day so you can give us hope in seeing our dear couple together thru your writing!!!

i'm glad we had a happy ending...when you wrote not to kill you, i thought you were going to give us a sad ending...i don't think i'd be able to endure a sad ending for our lovely couple!!!
thank you so much, jesiccaaron...
i hope to see you writing another FF our Sukkihye~~~

Re:Princess and the Pauper (In Progress) 14 years 3 months ago #2925

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Reading 3 chapters in a row!!!
Thank you for the daily updates!!!!
I still can't believe we ended already.... It was so good
They are so cute and romantic<3 together .... My first^^... Awww....
I can't help but keep smiling reading the end chapter.
MN is sure a smart girl and they complement each other so well
I love how you ended the story by going back to where they met the first time "I know what happens when you change a girl

Re:Princess and the Pauper (Completed) 14 years 3 months ago #2927

• jaimejks-psh
Jessicaaron, thank you so much for a wonderful ending.
Ahhhh, it was so sweet when Dong Sun told her he loved her *melted*
I'm really glad it didn't have a sad ending.
They deserved each other soo much.
Love, love, love it!

I love all your fanfics so much.
Every one of them is good.
I hope you write more and don't forget to pm me over at soompi (jaimejgs) when you start another one
or upload one here.

A Million thanks for keeping our Sukkie-Hye love alive.
Hope to see you again!!

Re:Princess and the Pauper (Completed) 14 years 3 months ago #2928

• vira65
  • Junior Star
Thank you so much for your stories! Please write some more! Reading your stories is such a treat! Every time i read it, if only for those times, it eases up the hollow feeling the show, "You're Beautiful," has left. Can't believe the excitement that show has given me. I miss that show sooo sooo sooo much that there are times I wished I never saw it. LMAO! Man what drama!

Oh please write some more!

Re:Princess and the Pauper (Completed) 14 years 3 months ago #3419

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
yey, it's done! i've actually just started reading it. (: cool so far!! hope you could write more!
====================================================

Edit: 02.02.10

alright, i've finally finished reading it! hoho! :)

my comments again:
1. there are so many quotable quotes in this story. i love the DS-MA playback from sarky to sweet.
2. In-Sun the King of Korean Drama <--- this got me laughing like there's no tomorrow. i could imagine Hong Ki. he'd play this part well. woot!
3. Tiffany, the ex girlfriend who's married. reminded me so much of this person somebody thinks has nice eyes when she smiles. (awww)
4. eating ramen from the lid reminded me so much of min ho as jun pyo in bbf
5. bickering reminded me of yj and ji in full house.
6. there were so many "awwww..." moments. i loved them all
~ choosing the worse seat, putting the seatbelt on, head on shoulder, couple phones
~ "I guess I'll just have to enjoy being your fake boyfriend for as long as you let me." cri cri
~ automatically carries her bag without her telling him - they are so cosmic! opposites do attract.
~ a whole lot more! (i'll take up the whole spacef i write them all down, heehee)
7. the cast as compared to the characters would be interesting to see in motion. except for hong ki and jyh's characters, i would love to see the others portray these roles. won't that just be entertaining? :)

thanks jessicaaron for writing these. i'm totally hooked with your works. :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by bianne ong.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.788 seconds