Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14873

Dongsaeng

They just wrapped up the photo shoot. Ahjussi photographer and the interviewer were getting really curious. This two, there’s just that undeniable spark between them. Are they or aren’t they? She calls him Oppa all the time. With their limited command of Korean, the two Japanese editorial staff took this to mean that their relationship was only of that similar to being siblings. Could they get it ever more wrong? After all, Oppa is a confusing term.

But they found it funny to watch how Shin Hye is such a tease. Being the bubbly girl she is it’s funny how she can rib Keun Seuk to his chagrin.

“Oppa, what the heck was that handholding for? It’s not like that shot will make the cut in the layout.”

Ya, Shin Hye, who are you to talk like that? You’re the one getting your flirt on by clinging to me in most shots.

“Stop complaining, Oppa! We know you like it” She imitates his leaning and smiling poses.

Arasso, arasso. Have it your way. I can’t win anything with you.

“Well, because you let me.” She says frustratingly. “Oppa, if we want to be equals, challenge me as I challenge you. That’s your role. You need to teach me stuff I don’t know yet. After all, you’re older than me.” She bows at him mockingly and turns around to go and socialize with the production staff. He is left by the break room table as they take an hour break prior to shooting their website welcome video. He’s alone with his thoughts and although she was right there with him and he’s making sure she was just an arms’ length away in case something happens, she was still the only one on his mind.

That’s the problem for Keun Seuk. How can he win anything around her when he rather wouldn’t? When, except for his solitary moment of domination as he asked her to stay with him, she’s always had her way since. It’s not that he can’t, but just that he won’t.

She’s got him reined in, that’s for sure. And to Keun Seuk, that’s a first. Even in relationships with the noonas he’s been in the past, he always takes the lead. But with Shin Hye, for some reason, he needs to make it right or be square. And making it right, sometimes, no, actually most of the time, that meant she will have her say and her way. Even though, in this situation, he was officially the Oppa. Such irony. *Sighs*

Oh, heaven knows what happens when she gets upset. Like that one time he showed up to meet with her and her JIFF partner, Joon Ki after their icebreaker meeting. He knew the guy from the murder movie they starred in together. Gee, he still remembers the many takes they had to make of that gory scene. He almost fears that the guy could hate him in real life. And ironically, he becomes Shin Hye’s “boyfriend” for the JIFF, as they were both picked to be ambassadors. Thinking of that concept sends chills to his spine, with the green goo of jealousy somehow trying to seep in.

Not too long ago, Shin Hye thought to invite the both of them for casual dinner together. Kind of like a reunion cum getting-to-know-you dinner between the two men. Over dessert in that dinner, Keun Seuk had asked Joon Ki to look after Shin Hye while they are together in JIFF activities. Hearing this, Shin Hye gave Keun Seuk the glare. Yes, she gave him the look that could send him running to his mother.

“Keun Seuk-ssi, just who are you to think I need to be looked after? I may be young but I can handle myself just fine. I am not a kid, remember that” she argues.

Noticing that she used the formal tone, Keun Seuk knew he was in big trouble. Arasso, Shin Hye-a. Mianhae. I was just trying to make conversation.

“Well, find a different topic.”

Joon Ki tried to stifle his giggle over the encounter. And guy-to-guy his eyes met Keun Seuk’s, silently speaking, “You have one handful of a woman right here. Don’t worry, I got your back, hyung.”

Watching Shin Hye and Joon Ki’s recent outings on TV together, Keun Seuk observed that he was actually a fine lad. He was being gentlemanly and everything, taking Shin Hye’s interest first and always giving her the chance to speak her mind. Way to go, hyung. Komowoyo for taking good care of her. He says to the TV screen as their JIFF promotion interview came on. But don’t get too darn close, or else I will be very tempted to make that Burger King bathroom murder scene real. Referring to the gory Itaewon Homicide movie scene.

“Oppa, Joon Ki-ssi said he’d like to take me out to dinner” goes Shin Hye’s sing-song and teasing voice snapping Keun Seuk out of his trance in front of the break room TV. She sits beside him as she saw him watching the interview segment with her and Joon Ki on it. But you already went to dinner with him, he reminded her. “I know, but that was when we went with you. I think he means he wants to take me to dinner, just the two of us”

She’s really trying his patience and jealousy. But, he thinks he knew the answer she would love to hear. So, he swallows his pride and lets it out softly.

Shin Hye-a, if you want to go then go. Who am I to get in the way? But that doesn’t mean I will feel okay. Yet, I trust you so I can deal with my feelings.

She pouts and smiles at his honesty. “Okay, I’ll go with him. He’s a nice guy. He finds you nice too. He told me so himself. So, how about this, I’ll let you know when my dinner out with him will happen and check in with you from time to time while we’re out. Does that work for you, Oppa?”

It tickled his heart that it sounded like she consulted him first before accepting a nice guy’s offer for dinner. Ne, komapta, that will work. He teases her, Shin Hye, you’re pretty and all but I think Joon Ki already knows his place between you and me. He is not very comfortable hearing you call him Oppa. Why do you think that is?

“Because, I already have an Oppa. And that’s you.” Shin Hye assures him.

He smiles at the sincerity of her statement and he thought to himself; Yes, this is why she always gets her way. Because in her own way, she lets me do what I love to do – be her Oppa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's 13 years 11 months ago #14877

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Ahhhh...this was even better...now we see them side by side and how they are like 'equals' in the eyes of love...

it gives me goosebump to think that this may have actually happened in real life...ha ha ha...that's how good your 'storytelling' is dear D!

thanks a bunch....hope i get to read more soon!!!!

i love what he said: She was still 'the only one' on his mind!!! i'm so wishing it's the truth or close to it!!!

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14882

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Dorothy...i like it..no i'm in love with your FF..i'm gigling over how Geun suk have to swallow his pride..and Shin hye is a very teasy young lady..hahaha..and this equal things..owh..awesome,love how you characterize them here Dorothy...thank you..>,<
Ps:Dorothy..u have a blog?i wanna folloow can i?i'm a new fan of ur FF and all ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by elhabe25.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14889

Thank you Ifa! Yes, I have a blog. I'm pretty much posting the same material for the sake of my dear readers (especially with the turn of today's events).

I really appreciate you reading my FFs. I will try to keep them coming. :)

You can access and follow my blog here:

Two Stars Tale - Keun Seuk's and Shin Hye's Lost Moments (A Fan Fiction)

Thanks again.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14893

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Woaaaaaaaaaa

Dorothy

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it, SH is the teaser here... hahahaha

Can't imagine how KS expression @ that time

just tell me if you want me to make a vid about them based on your story

:)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14906

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
luv it, luv it v much :) :kiss: , earthprincess @dorothy-chan if i cn call u dat!!
imo Blachhole was really sad towards the end dat i almost shed my tears, Method acting is kinda confusing bt i get da story(with crease on my forehead) & Dongsaeng, let me jst say it again,

i luv it, i luv it, I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;) :P

anticipating ur nxt ff n thanks, huge thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for being another FANTASTIC ff writer in PSHIC jst like da others :)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14922

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Dorothy
thank you so much for a wonderful FF ( this is also a spazz worthy one and has fast update too) :)
Blackhole- SH said openly her feelings here that made sukkie sad and hurt at the same time but luckily he didnt give up he really did find a way not to lose SH at the same time brought her back to reality...by means of Method Acting.... and now in Dongsaeng i would said WOW really :lol: SH is a tease here and always makes her way.... and as for sukkie he always finds his way and make him do what he wants......He smiles at the sincerity of her statement and he thought to himself; Yes, this is why she always gets her way. Because in her own way, she lets me do what I love to do – be her Oppa.

this lines really killed it (i was really spazzing here hehe)

dorothy hehe i want more>>>keep it coming till the next ;)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15035

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Dear Dorothy, so sorry for the late comment.

this is more like it!! I love the way your story developed.

The blackhole for me was, ( please note only my opinion ) a little short of my expectation, but the second one i like it so much better than the first. Although its a one sided conversation, just like what i commented before, but JS character was there, he's taking control of thier relationship already, his leading already if the conversation went deeper it will prove not only his love but at the same time his compassion and conviction in this relationship or what kind of relationship will they have, is it long, short or serious (something like that). I understand what you say about being JS side, but again as i recall the time frame you were working on is 2 months and SH was still not calling him. During this 2 months, SH must have work on her feelings already, she's not contacting him coz' she's still a girl she's still waiting for JS to make that the first move. That's why i'm pretty sure SH will be ready to have that serious heart to heart talk with JS. She's doubtful if JS can really stand for this relationship because of their profession and she also know that, not only that she's also worried coz it will be her first relationship, in case. The fact that JS made the first move, SH must have given him some points already and to get that 100 points JS have to work on it, on that same day with a very convincing words that will make SH not only agree but being brave with this relationship. ( again this is what i tot the story should been but over-all i like the 2nd one.)

Now, the latest "Donsaeng" I like the fact that you put the real character of SH and JS. I like the converstion. I will not call it "equality" on both side but rather "respect" and "love". For one, JS was agreeing with SH dinner date (kinda confuse me?) that's respect for considering her friend, the way he always let SH win is love. on the other hand the way SH ask permission first before doing something is out of respect for JS and the way she teased JS i would call "love". THis is a lot lot more better than the 2nd one ( loks like your doing your homework, he?)

Question coz' im a little bit confuse.

What exactly is there relationship here? Are they Bf and Gf?
I know Oppa is the word used by girls for older man but is it the same when you call your bf?

Can i suggest for your next FF? thanx

If i were to make the FF of this saga, i will make SH jealous, why because it will prove how much she love JS and at the same time i want to know how JS will react and act to make SH confident with their relationship. (after all she's still a girl and no matter how you take it professionally there will always be a small pain somewhere) how will JS do that? ( use the CF commercial JS is doing and the movie he will make plus the Anjell FM same with SH) Im already spazzing.......... :P

Come on Dorothy make another FF, your good, make this fangirl so happy!! This is actually what i wanted to happen to SH and JS in real life.

You know what i actually wanted to make FF of SH having their first child and JS being a doting father to be and them sipping coffee and juice together watching the ocean and reminising the past. JS being so attentive to her and very careful because of her condition. (but i can't do it, i'm so busy :angry: .)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15041

Thanks July for the in-depth comments and analysis.
THis is a lot lot more better than the 2nd one ( loks like your doing your homework, he?)
Thank you very much! Glad you liked it. I do consider people's input, so please keep them coming. Although I'll have to say this story is already in my head before the homework was assigned. I can be an overachiever sometimes. :p
What exactly is there relationship here? Are they Bf and Gf?
I know Oppa is the word used by girls for older man but is it the same when you call your bf?

My characterization is similar to what they project in real life. To my dear readers, I may disappoint you if you are expecting intimate moments here since I won't have them unless real life situations call for me to make them. In my fan fic, they are just Keun Suk and Shin Hye, two people who are special to each other, more than friends and more than brothers and sisters. There's no "official" term for the relationship I concoct for them. But I play them out to be committed to whatever relationship they have. If the turn of real events make them admit they are together in real life, then it's likely this FF will follow that trend too. :) I don't want to push your imagination too much, since it may be painful if it swings the other way.

And yes, that is why I premise earlier that Oppa is a confusing term. In Korean language, Oppa means any of these things: 1- slightly older brother, 2- a slightly older and close friend and yes, 3- your boyfriend if he's slightly older. So, it is possible Shin Hye also calls Hong Ki and Yong Hwa Oppa. But in this episode, I feature Keun Seuk's character of Oppa -- the slightly older close friend almost boyfriend who acts sometimes as an annoying older bossy brother. LOL!!

So, why do they call their boyfriends Oppa? Does that border incest since it's the term for brother too? No, I don't think Korean language means to differentiate it that way. I think the term Oppa means what this role entails -- someone you can be candid with, play with, open your heart to and also someone who'll protect you. In any culture, wouldn't this be similar to a very close brother, guy friend and boyfriend?
I will not call it "equality" on both side but rather "respect" and "love".
You nailed it. :) This is how I will likely play out their relationship. I am building it into a very strong and deep friendship, so if ever we will get the chance to accommodate July's fantasy's on them getting married etc, we will all get good feelings as though these two will say "I married my best friend". I love that idea...
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by earthprincess.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15208

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Hi Dorothy, this may sound sooooo late, but just for clarification, so you can call your brother, older closed friend guy and your bf - "oppa" isn't that right? How about an older guy your just acquinted? or not so closed but you know him? How do you address him? Can you just call him by his name? or other specific term? How about "sunbae"? What's the difference of the two? I know Sunbae is also a word used for older man? Gosh, this is confusing. Hope you don't mind my asking. :silly:

Thanxs in advance. :lol:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.664 seconds