Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments

Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14677

I'm getting a lot of Fan Fic material in my head. Warning: these series of fan fics will not have a set order whatsoever. It will be a scattering of what I imagined happened in between Keun Seuk and Shin Hye's "lost" moments. The stuff we only hear about in interviews but they don't elaborate.

The first installment is on how Shin Hye asked for her space after YB ended.

Blackhole

Nighttime. They just came back from a short get-together to prepare for the A.N.Jell presentation for the SBS Drama Awards. Keun Seuk finds Shin Hye sitting alone on the bench outside of their meeting place, staring up at the stars.

Yah! You still have the habit to look up at stars huh, Go Mi Nam? Keun Seuk chides. He sits beside her. Noticing that she didn’t respond to him, he just kept quiet with her for a few minutes. Wanting to break the silence, Keun Seuk asks, Shin Hye-a, what do you want for Christmas?

“Oppa, we need to talk.”

Noticing the serious tone in her voice, he worries, Mwo? Wae? Is there a problem?

“Because, Oppa, I think I am finding it hard to get out of my Go Mi Nam character.”

Shin Hye-a. Mwo? He tries to make sense of her statement.

“Let me go on. You see, I am confusing my own emotions with the feelings Go Mi Nam feels. And because of this I, Park Shin Hye, feel like I am in a blackhole. A blackhole which used to be Tae Kyung’s star. That at times I feel like I’m sucked into it when you, Jang Keun Seuk, give me attention. Yet, there are also times when I feel like I’m left out of that hole, cold and clueless, when I hear and read about your opinions of me or when I see how you act towards me. To me, Tae Kyung and Jang Keun Seuk are not two different people.

I am confused Oppa. And it’s probably not your fault.

And although I know I will miss you so much, I need to shake this out. Because I think I will miss my old self too. And in between that, if I don’t do this, I can lose that self, and you will never know the real me. And that will not be fair for me, for you and for everybody.

Space, Oppa, is what I need at this time. To find myself again. To be who I really am. Can you give me that for Christmas?”

Listening to her say these words makes Keun Seuk’s heart ache, and he doesn’t understand why. Yet, can he deny this special person of the only Christmas gift she wants from him?

Trying to keep his voice from breaking, Yes, Shin Hye-a. I can give you that. Without saying it, he asks himself, but for how long? Looking at his eyes, Shin Hye understands his silent question and tells him.

“Komapta Keun-Seuk-ssi. I will let you know when I am ready to face you again. Gureom. Have a great holiday.”

Scared that it may take a long time before she'll be ready, he bids her farewell, trying to convince himself that it will be sooner than he thinks, Be safe Shin Hye-a. And know this… Bogosipda. Gureom.

As Shin Hye walks away, Keun Seuk looks at the stars. Tae Kyung, why did you have to shine so brightly? To the point that Go Mi Nam had to absorb way too much of your blinding light into Shin Hye’s reality. That even with the glare of the lights and the warmth of the fans’ attention, I, Keun Seuk, feels so dark, alone and cold. And it's not because of winter *sighs*

She didn’t even ask me what I wanted. If she did she would know.

It’s you Shin Hye. It’s you that I want for Christmas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14686

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Woaaaaaa, more and more writers here :)

Dorothy, I love it ...
Tae Kyung, why did you have to shine so brightly? To the point that Go Mi Nam had to absorb way too much of your blinding light into Shin Hye’s reality. That even with the glare of the lights and the warmth of the fans’ attention, I, Keun Seuk, feels so dark, alone and cold. And it's not because of winter *sighs*

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14698

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
kkyaaaa!! u did it Dot!! u shd try to post this ff for their Japan FM project too.

short n sweet, i luv this ff. :)

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14702

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
I LOoveee it,Dorothy,,,Please make more FF.U have great talent!! ;)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14706

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
:) :) Dorothy..i knew it...sooner or later you will write.. ;)
it's short...discribes both feelings when they should apart while they dont want to..so sweet...

So...Dorothy....write more please.. :lol: :lol:
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by elhabe25.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's 13 years 11 months ago #14709

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I love it, D!!! thanks for the Black Hole...

we will certainly await the other "Lost Moment' IMAGINATIONs you may have!!!

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's 13 years 11 months ago #14711

• ishtargoddess
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Aww, dorothy. That's sad and short. Bittersweet. Love this. Write more! :)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's 13 years 11 months ago #14728

Wow! Thank you ladies for reading and for your encouraging words. I will try to keep them coming and will cross my fingers that I won't let you down.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14753

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
wow new fanfic writer. im soooo happy :)

can i call you dorothy? :) this is well written, i want more :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #14779

Thanks Juhichi! Yes, please call me Dorothy. :) How should I call you?

I will try to write more. (There's actually one in the works and will be posted later today).

Till the next one!!
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds