Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE]

Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15525

• leehyejun
  • Translators
  • Thank you received: 3
LOVE SONG CHAPTER 1: Chocolate
leehyejun

Shin Hye sat with Geun Suk, watching him as he wrote his song. Dissatisfied with his progress, he crumpled the paper with a groan. That was already the fourth revision of the lyrics he had tried to write so far; and somehow, it just didn`t work. He leaned heavily on the chair, and sighed.

“What`s wrong, Oppa?” Shin Hye asked, picking the crumpled piece of paper up from the desk, unfolding it. “What`s wrong with it this time?”

Geun Suk shook his head in reply. “It`s turning into an actual love song,” He said. “And it`s not even supposed to be that way!”

“This is alright,” Shin Hye said, as she finished reading, placing it on the table and ironing it with her hands. “Some girls like listening to love songs, you know.” She winked.

“Aish.” He exclaimed in disagreement. “I`m a guy, for heaven`s sake! Besides, I prefer writing about an unrequited love song over an actual one.”

“Omo!” she cried. “You`re still thinking about her!”

Geun Suk said nothing, choosing instead to focus his attention on another sheet of paper, which he began attacking with his pen.

“You`re still in love with her.”

His hand froze in the middle of a stroke. Shin Hye`s words startled and cut him; but he tried to mask it, saying, “I don`t know what you`re talking about – Ya!” Geun Suk exclaimed as Shin Hye slammed her hand on the desk. “What is wrong with you?”

“I know you still like that girl, Oppa – don`t deny it!” she said. “The way you talked about her, the way your eyes lit up when you did. I may not know this girl. I may not know if she`s right for you or not. But think about it. Why do you think you almost ended up writing a love song? You`re in love with her! You just won`t admit it!”

Folding the sheet of paper, Geun Suk stood up and looked at her straight in the eye. “I don`t love her,” he said, coldly. “Not like I used to anyway.”

DANG! In Geun Suk`s mind he knows it`s a lie. Yes, he still loves her, that girl. He loves her more. But the public`s point of view might change, so what`s the point in admitting it now.

“Like I`m going to believe that,” Shin Hye muttered, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

Geun Suk smiled as he stuffed his things into his backpack. Shin Hye could easily see right through me, he thought.

“Look, Oppa. Everybody falls in love. But the world`s not a perfect place. There are times when we will get hurt. But they say that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have fallen in love at all. You`ve heard of that, right?”

He rolled his eyes at what she Shin Hye said. He noticed they were near the gate.

“Oh.” He replied. “I`ve heard it so many times my ears have started to bleed.” He thought about what she said for a moment, before halting in his tracks. “It wasn`t really wrong to fall for her. I liked the fact that I love her. It`s just that, she might not be able to return my feelings.”

Shin Hye smiled wistfully and said, “It`s not going to be easy, though. But I admire you for taking the risk to fall in love with her even if she may or may not be able to return your feelings. Sometimes, I imagine that life is like a song: there are high and low notes. Things will turn around. I`m sure of it.”

“Oh, je saeng gag-en.” He told her bitterly. Looking up, he saw Hye Jun, Shin Hye`s friend, standing by the gate.

“Shin Hye Unni!” Hye Jun yelled.
“Hye Jun-a. Yeogisseo? How long have you been here?” Shin Hye asked.
“Not long, Unni. Oppa, annyeong.”

“Hye Jun-a.” Geun Suk heaved a sigh. “Thanks for everything, Shin Hye. For listening to my stories about her.”

Shin Hye chuckled, “Can`t you just tell me her name? Is she a celebrity? A close friend, perhaps?” she said, to which Geun Suk replied with a smile.

Opening her bag, she reached in, pulling from within it a box with a red ribbon. “I went to the mall yesterday,” she said, “A chocolate store had just opened. I know you`re crazy about them. Here, it`s a gift.” She handed Geun Suk the box.

He smiled, taking it.

“You like chocolates, too, you know,” he told her.

And, before he knew it, she had leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“What was that for?” He asked, quite taken aback.

“For luck on your song and on finding the right girl. See you tomorrow, Oppa.” She said as they left. He watched as they went out the gate.

She was right when she said that it would not be easy, for I know that girl may not be able to return my feelings. That girl had always listened to my songs. She had laughed with me, cried with me. We had been there for each other, at times, wiping each others tears. And when I fell in love, she was there, watching and guiding me.
And even though it may be hard for her to be mine, I was happy, practically walking on air, thinking about that sweet, innocent kiss and the box of chocolates she had given me.

LOVE SONG CHAPTER 2: You Can
CHAPTER 2.1

“Here,” he said as he tossed the can to her. “It`s the only thing left in the fridge. Eomma hasn`t been going to the groceries yet, so bear with it.” Geun Suk explained.

“Kwaenchana, Oppa.” Shin Hye said and asked, “How was the song?”

“Oh, the song? It`s doing pretty well, actually. Finally decided to turn it into a love song...” he sighed.

If it wasn`t for you.

OPPA!

Lee Hye Jun broke his thoughts.

“OPPA, ARE YOU THERE? I`M COMING IN!”

Before he knew it, Hye Jun was already inside the gate.

“Oppa, mom made really spicy kimchi for you and for – OH! Shin Hye Unni!”

She quickly stepped in and asked, “What are you doing here? I was supposed to give you a share of kimchi, but... What are you doing here?” she giggled.

Hye Jun, Shin Hye, and Geun Suk are neighbors and close friends. Ever since the taping of Minam-I Shineyo, Hye Jun (and the fans) have been suspicious about the two celebrities.

“Anya,” Shin Hye replied. “Oppa`s mom has been telling me to visit some time and play.”

Geun Suk`s mom likes Shin Hye, and said that she liked the chemistry between the two. She also wanted to let both of them date, but thinking how the public would react, it may be dangerous for their career.

Hye Jun planted a sly stare at Geun Suk, to which he pretended to ignore.

“Unni, Oppa, I`ll get going. Unni, I`ll just drop this by your house. Kabulkke-yo!”

“Aish, that kid…” Geun Suk pouted, and Shin Hye just chuckled.

CHAPTER 2.2

Geun Suk checked the time. 3:05 PM.

Why not work on another song, he thought.

But before he could even hold his pencil, his phone rang.
“Oppa.”

“Shin Hye. Why?”

“Aigoo! It`s Hye Jun, Oppa. Lee Hye Jun!”

“Oh?”

He glanced at his phone and correct – Lee Hye Jun it is.

“Oh. Wae?” Somehow feeling ashamed, he still managed to cut her through his ‘Tae Kyung style’ of saying.

“I`m gonna ask you something, so answer me directly.”

“Mwo?”

“You like her, don`t you?”

“Eh? What are you talking about?”

“Shin Hye Unni. You like her, right?”

“Wha --?”

“I`ve sensed it, Oppa. So don`t deny it.”

Geun Suk sighed. Eotteokhaji? Should I tell her? Is it the right thing to do? Think, Geun Suk, think!

“You`ve started to write love songs. Start listening to slow songs. You do things that you know would make her happy.” Hye Jun said, giving herself a hard time to breathe.

“Wait. That`s normal. I wouldn`t do things to make her sad, you know.”

“Arasso. But the next thing I`m telling you is pretty evident.”

“What is?”

“You thought I was her. You didn`t even look at the phone to see who`s calling. That must mean you`re waiting for someone – for her, specifically, to call you. Right?”

Geun Suk was struck. She`s right, he thought.

He thought for a moment of what to say. He knew it may be hard to admit it, but he`d always trusted and treated Hye Jun as his dongsaeng.

“Keurae. I like her. No. I love her. The moment I first saw her, it was nothing. Yes, I`ve got to work with her before. But getting to work with her longer made me know the real her. Eventually, I have fallen for her, and I don`t regret it. I`m afraid to admit because I don`t know whether she`ll return my feelings or not. Every time I`m with her, I feel something different. It`s like, when it came that I ran out of reasons to smile, she came. She made me fall for her. If there`s anyone that can make me fall in love, she can. Park Shin Hye can.

Unconsciously, Geun Suk`s tears ran to his cheeks. He had never tried to admit his feelings about someone while that feeling is still strong.

Hye Jun was speechless. Practically ran out of breath.

“A...rasso.. Oppa. Mianhada.. Cheongmal…mianhada.” She apologized.

“It`s okay, Hye Jun. I understand you. You don`t have any other intentions, right? You wouldn`t announce this publicly, ma-ji?” he asked.

“No, Oppa,” she hesitated. “It`s just that I wanted to confirm.”

“Okay. You heard everything. Please, be extra careful. I trust you.” He said.

“Okay, Oppa. Should I hang up?”

“Ne. I`ll call some time.” He heaved another sigh. That was unexpected. I have such a big mouth! He scolded himself. I trust Hye Jun, though.

Hye Jun stared at a blank space before her.

“I recorded the conversation, but I have to wait for the right time.” She said as she smiled to herself.

CHAPTER 3: You

It`s Thursday, a normal day for everyone. Not for Geun Suk.

He`s now at Seoul International Airport, waiting for his flight to Singapore.

“Take care and God Bless,” his mom spoke through the phone. “I still wished you brought Shin Hye with you.”

“Eomma!” he cried.

“What. Don`t tell me you don`t like it too, Geun Suk.” She chuckled.

“Well…” He hesitates, and then whispered, “Actually, I wanted her to come too, mom.”

This made his mother smile her biggest smile.

“Passengers to flight #3194 going to Singapore, please proceed to Gate A now.” The announcement rang through the whole airport.

“Oh, eomma. We`ll get going.” Geun Suk said.

“Ok, son. Take care,” his mom replied. “And remember, you have to keep your diet, so be careful not to eat plenty.”

He laughed and said, “Ok, mom. Take care of yourself. I`ll hang up.”

★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪

Lee Hye Jun woke to the sound of the afternoon bell, its rhythmic melody accented by the riotous cacophony of overjoyed and over-excited students rejoicing in their newfound freedom. But while the school bell`s emancipating song soon faded into silence, Lee Hong Ki`s voice refused to die with it, the clamor`s apt persistence becoming, instead, “Still” in Hye Jun`s ears.

“Hye Jun-a,” a familiar voice behind her called, but she ignored it.

“Ya, Lee Hye Jun!” Goo Sun Hee roared.

She took the headphones off from Hye Jun`s ears, and gave her an irate stare.

“Oh. Sun Hee-a,” Hye Jun grinned, dismissing the stare. “I thought you`re headed home.”

“Not if I bring you to somebody who`s looking for you,” Sun Hee hissed, “Somebody is looking for you.”
Hye Jun stuck out a tongue, eliciting Sun Hee`s guffaw.

“You sure are lucky. A guy`s looking for you!” Sun Hee exclaimed, which led to Hye Jun`s surprise.

“Arasseo! Where?” She asked. “If I don`t see somebody, you`re dead!”

They went down the stairs of the building, and then headed straight to the carport. Hye Jun was surprised to see a familiar car on the lot. She ran straight to the car and opened the front passenger`s seat.

“I should`ve known. Shin Hye Unni!” she cried, “What are you doing here?”

Park Shin Hye laughed. “I`m lonely. You haven`t eaten, right? Let`s eat together.”

They – along with Shin Hye`s bodyguard and Sun Hee – then proceeded to Shin Hye`s favorite restaurant, VIPS.

“Are you really close friends?” Sun Hee whispered.

“You can say that,” Hye Jun replied with a smile.

★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪

They arrived at the place, and ordered food.

“Unni, what was the reason why you wanted someone to eat with you again?” Hye Jun asked.

“Eh? Uh.. I`m hungry.” Shin Hye replied with a grin.

“Hey. That`s not what you said!” Hye Jun looked at her with a serious face, “You said you`re lonely.. Is it because..?” She rubbed her chin with her fingers.

“Geun Suk oppa?!” Sun Hee yelled.

“Huh?” Shin Hye and Hye Jun chorused.

“Geun Suk oppa is on TV!” Sun Hee pointed at the screen behind Shin Hye.

The news is about Geun Suk`s fan meeting in Singapore. The fans` screams are ineffable. His English- speaking skills are great, which really impressed his English-speaking fans and made them love him more.

Hye Jun caught Shin Hye blushing and smiling to herself. “Unni, kwaenchanha?” She asked, grinning.

“Eh? Of course,” Shin Hye replied. “Eat well.”

Sun Hee`s phone rang in the middle of the eating session. Her sister, Goo Shin Hae, called and asked where she is.

“I`m having lunch. I`ll call you right after,” Sun Hee said. “No. Oh, that? I think it`s inside the drawers. I`m with Hye Jun.. and Shin Hye.” She smiled.

“Shin Hye who? Park Shin Hye?” Shin Hae asked and said, “Stop joking around, Hee unni.”

“Hee?!” YA! I told you not to call me that!” Sun Hee said furiously and turned to Hye Jun, “I`m going. There`s something very urgent going on. Thanks, Shin Hye unni.” She said as she left.

Both Shin Hye and Hye Jun giggled and watched as Sun Hee left. Just when she`s near the door, Shin Hye`s bodyguard`s mom called him. It was an emergency, so Shin Hye let him go quickly.

“Aww. I wonder what happened to Jung Hoon`s mom,” she said, frowning. “I hope it`s nothing big.”

“He`ll be fine,” Hye Jun replied. She then remembered what Geun Suk told her.

I like her. No. I love her..
.. If anyone can make me fall in love, she can. Park Shin Hye can.

YA.

Shin Hye broke her thoughts, giggling. “Don`t stuff too much in your mouth and not chewing it,” she handed her a glass of water.

“Unni,” Hye Jun gulped and asked, “Is there something inside you that`s looking for a way to come out? A confession, perhaps?”

Shin Hye almost choked at the question. “W..Wae..Wae??” she stammered. “You surprised me with such a question. What made you ask that? You know how hard that is to answer?” she said, losing breath.

Hye Jun laughed, “Ya, unni. You should really breathe in between monologues. I was just asking. I didn`t even mention something yet. No need to blush.”

“YA. Keuman.” Shin Hye paused, and put on a serious face and asked, “Really, what made you ask that?”

Just when she finished her question, Hye Jun stuffed the earphones in Shin Hye`s ears. “Listen. Listen very carefully.” She pressed play on her phone.

Shin Hye did what Hye Jun told her, so she listened well. Very, very carefully. To her, the voice sounded familiar.

Jang.. Geun Suk oppa?

“…Keurae. I like her. No. I love her..”

These words struck her the most.

★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪

“Shin Hye Unni...” Hye Jun called her.

20 minutes since they arrived at Shin Hye`s house, Shin Hye hasn`t been talking with her.

Her mind was still occupied with what she had heard. Geun Suk Oppa, she thought. I just couldn`t believe it.

“Choneun.. choneun..” Shin Hye sighed, then continued, “I like him, Hye Jun.”

“I like him since the filming of MS. What I posted on Cyworld – that everyone`s talking about – was about him. It`s not just I couldn`t get over my role. It`s that I know i`m gonna be away from him since it`s already over. I don`t want to be away from him, I want to be as close as we could be. I didn`t tell him that I like..” she again paused, and said, “..or love him.. because you know how the public, especially for girls, would react. You know it`s not easy, Hye Jun. You know that, right?”

This gave Hye Jun goosebumps – which is actually a good thing – because it`s probably what she is wanting to hear.

“Ne, Unni. Of course. Erm. May I leave you for a moment? I`m gonna ask permission from my mother so I could stay longer here,” Hye Jun stood, grinned at Shin Hye`s angelic look, and left.

She was near the gate when she took her phone from her pocket. Smiling, she pressed STOP on the device.

“That went well enough,” she said, “I love recording conversations.”

CHAPTER 4: Saranghae
“How are you?” Geun Suk spoke through the phone. “The meeting went well, really. I`m at the airport now, waiting for my fetch.”

He came from his fan meeting in Singapore, talking to Shin Hye on the phone. He`s at Seoul International Airport.

“Eung. I saw you on the entertainment news a while back. You were great, awesome, and..” Shin Hye stopped.

“And..?” He asked, anxious.

“Well,” Shin Hye smiled, “You look attractive, as always.”

To this, Geun Suk laughed. Shin Hye only talks about him being attractive on interviews, and she rarely compliments him personally.

“Why, thank you. Never thought you`d be able to say that,” he said, opening a piece of gum.

You too are beautiful, Shin Hye.

“Aish. People are coming in already. If I don`t get out from this place at once, I`m pretty dead.” He said as he chewed gum.

Shin Hye chuckled, “Oppa. You`re famous, it`s normal.”

As she spoke, she opened the car door and got out. “I have to hang-up, Oppa. Let`s talk later.”

Geun Suk then put on his hood and stuffed his earphones. People now started to look at his direction, so he constantly smiled while people whisper and see if it is really him.

A scream from a girl aroused him.

“Shin Hye-ssi!” the girl screamed, facing at Geun Suk`s direction.

Geun Suk turned around just in time for him to see Shin Hye behind him.

“Keep your hood on, Oppa.” She said, smiling and bowing to the fans.

Just then, her manager spoke. “I`m sorry to say this would be all. We`ll be leaving now, thank you.”

★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪

“I thought you`re at home,” Geun Suk said, taking his hood off. “You surprised me.”

“Well, I wanted to surprise you, Oppa,” Shin Hye smiled.
As they made their way out of the airport lot, Geun Suk opened his bag and took out a medium-sized heart-shaped box full of chocolates. He handed it to Shin Hye saying, “A fan gave me a box, and it tasted good, so I thought of buying you one too,” He smiled.

“Why, thank you,” Shin Hye blushed, “You must have remembered the box I gave to you, right?”

Giggling, she opened the box and looked inside. Puzzled, she asked, “Oppa, what do these characters mean? It`s in Chinese, right?”

“Well, if you`re in a hurry to eat those, you won`t be able to know what it means.” Geun Suk teased her, and Shin Hye stuck out her tongue.

“Aigoo. What if I`d get busy sooner, I won`t be able to find time to know what these say. This would be stuck in my fridge for a year or maybe a lifetime.”

What those mean could also mean for a lifetime, Shin Hye. Geun Suk thought.

“It`s impossible you`d be busy for a lifetime, you know.” Geun Suk told her.

★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪ ★ ♥ ☪

“Ah. Here we are.” Geun Suk said.

The car pulled over. Shin Hye peeped outside the window, “Here? Where?”

Geun Suk pointed at the red logo saying, ‘VIPS’.

“Paegopa. Let`s eat.” Geun Suk smiled.

The chauffeur then opened the door for them. The road was empty, probably because it was a weekday. This made them go inside the restaurant easier.

“Welcome, sir,” a lady in formal suit welcomed them. On her suit pinned was her nametag: HAN SHiN JAE.

“Reservation for two, sir?” Shin Jae asked Geun Suk. “This way sir.” She smiled.

“Reservation?” Shin Hye asked Geun Suk. “You reserved a seat?”

He simply answered her with a smile.

Shin Jae led them past the salad bar, and to an exclusive room. “May you enjoy your stay, and dine comfortably. I will now take care of the menu.” She left.

“An exclusive room?” Shin Hye was stunned. “Oppa,”

“I missed this restaurant, our talks, and...” Geun Suk paused, “I miss you.”

Shin Hye was stunned, times two. “You really didn`t have to reserve a whole room.”
Their wait was accompanied by bossa nova. Again, this made Shin Hye stun.

“You hired musicians?” she whispered.

Geun Suk whispered back, “Of course. It`s too quiet without music.” He grinned.

30 minutes after they waited, their food was served. Grilled steak with sparkling wine and a side dish of sweet potato gratin flashed before their eyes.

The chef popped the wine open, served the dishes, and left with a fluent ‘Bon Appétit’.

After they ate, Geun Suk commanded the musicians, and the lighting of the room changed. The ambiance feels so different, at least to Shin Hye and Geun Suk. He then stood up, walked to the stage, and sang a song.
Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel off the page
You have appeared to my life
Feel like I`ll never be the same

Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands
Oh, I do love you…

Shin Hye realized it was one of her favorite songs.

“Oppa…” tears ran down her cheeks.

“Shin Hye. You came to my life when I realized myself. You are the only person who makes me laugh like no other.”

He pulled out a necklace out from his pocket, came near her, and knelt.

“Think of this necklace as me. Wear this, wherever you go, far or near. That`s when you know, I`m always there for you. You made me special. There`s this different feeling when I`m with you. I felt afraid of saying my feelings for you, because I don`t know how you`d react. But this feeling inside me…”

Tears also ran down his cheeks, but despite that, he still smiled and said:

“I can`t help telling you the truth. I need you to know the truth. I love you, Shin Hye.”

Shin Hye then gave him the most precious smile despite her tears. In response, she said:

“You don`t know how much I`m feeling for you, Oppa. Every time I`m alone, I feel sad. I can`t let you go. But every time I think of you, I smile. You gave me a hundred reasons to smile, Oppa. Saranghae.”

Shin Hye`s tears rapidly fell, and Geun Suk wiped them off. He smiled and teased her by making crying faces, and then he stood up.

“I`m going to sing to you the love song I wrote. I don`t know whether I should be embarrassed or shy, but hearing that word from you makes me proud that I wrote this.” To this, Shin Hye nodded.

Geun Suk took over the piano, and started playing.
I don`t think you will
Ever fully understand
How you`ve touched my life
and made me who I am.

I don`t think you could ever know
Just how truly special you are
that even on the darkest nights
you are my brightest star.

I don`t think you will ever fully comprehend
How you`ve made my dreams come true
or how you`ve opened my heart
to love and the wonders it can do.

You`ve allowed me to experience
something very hard to find
Unconditional love that exists
In my body, soul, and mind.

I don`t think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and `'m sure you`ll never realize
you`ve been my will to live.

You are an amazing person
and without you I don`t know where I`d be.
Having you in my life
completes and fulfills every part of me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joycee

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15527

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I enjoyed ur fanfic leehyejun. This very much reminds me back to You Are Beautiful. My first time to read a JGS-PSH fanfic. Your storylines are smooth and allows us to imagine the scene while reading it. You pulled me in.

So this is a story behind a love song. Several quotes caught my eye among others.

"And, before he knew it, she had leaned over and kissed his cheek.
“What was that for?” He asked, quite taken aback.
“For luck on your song and on finding the right girl. See you tomorrow, Oppa.”
that is sweet :blush:

Oppa…” tears ran down her cheeks.
“Shin Hye. You came to my life when I realized myself. You are the only person who makes me laugh like no other.” :blush:
He pulled out a necklace out from his pocket, came near her, and knelt.

the conversations make me giddy all over. You are good, do share more.
Thank u for sharing this with us. This certainly brought smile on my face. :)

btw, it looks like a double post. will correct ok. thanks.
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by nu2me.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15531

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
OmO

This is interesting! Read at one glance!!! Will try to read everything when I have time.
But I have to say up front, nice job hyejun! It's catching my eyes and attention.

Please write more ;)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15535

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
what a great read!!! thanks so much for sharing...

it made me imagine that it did happen....in real life....that our fave couple are a couple in love!!!

thanks so much..for giving us SukkieHye fans hope and to dream about them again....

hope you get to write again!!!

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15541

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
hi hyejun,

thanks so much for updating and finishing it the same time...i did wait for this too u know ;)

loved ur FF...since this is complete can u pls write more or a new one perhaps :lol:

thanks for sharing :)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15543

• leehyejun
  • Translators
  • Thank you received: 3
hello.
i`m so flattered by all your comments about the ff, so thank you. i don`t even know what to say now. HEHE. :D
actually, this is my very first time to write a fan fiction. no couple other than Sukkie and Shinnie made me write one :)
i just love them, and i`m SO into them.
about the writing a new one, or more, i cannot promise that i`ll be posting another one. for the next months, classes will start again, and i`m gonna be busy again. BUT, i`ll try to insert writing onto my schedules. :)

to nu2me:
i accidentally double posted it, so thanks for clearing the other one for me :)

again, thanks so much! :D
be back by Wednesday :)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 10 months ago #15548

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Yeay.. I made some time to read this!
Thank you for a sweet story and feeding us with Shin Hye + Geun Suk addiction.
I love it!!

These are my favorite sentences. You're good.

Everybody falls in love. But the world`s not a perfect place. There are times when we will get hurt. But they say that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have fallen in love at all

life is like a song: there are high and low notes.

Fighting for the classes, hyejun!
Come back when you've free time and feed us more hehe :D

Re: Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 13 years 6 months ago #22955

• Joy
  • New Star
Its so great:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [COMPLETE] 12 years 9 months ago #52759

• quel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
“It wasn`t really wrong to fall for her. I liked the fact that I love her. It`s just that, she might not be able to return my feelings.”
I loved this part <3

She was right when she said that it would not be easy, for I know that girl may not be able to return my feelings. That girl had always listened to my songs. She had laughed with me, cried with me. We had been there for each other, at times, wiping each others tears. And when I fell in love, she was there, watching and guiding me.
And even though it may be hard for her to be mine, I was happy, practically walking on air, thinking about that sweet, innocent kiss and the box of chocolates she had given me

You're able to convey feeling very well. That's something that's hard to do.

At first I thought Hye Jun was going to leak the tape or something like that. Glad she didn't and that everything went smoothly~
I loved the fic and your writing. Hope to read more fics by you!
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.762 seconds