Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if...

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23875

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Ehhmmmmmmmmm
Sudden kissed?:P
The plot getting interesting. Thanks for consistently updates. Really appreciates it.

HUGGSS...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23973

• GeunShin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 35
elankham wrote:
Ehhmmmmmmmmm
Sudden kissed?:P
The plot getting interesting. Thanks for consistently updates. Really appreciates it.

HUGGSS...

Oh YES! :))
Thank you for continuous support on my story! I have a feeling that I might finish this first than TOGETHER FOREVER haha though this is quite longer than that.

Thank you again! Hugs :D

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23979

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Four

Stunned by his own actions, Geun Suk broke the kiss. Shin Hye, who was stunned as well, looked at Geun Suk with shock in her eyes. "Uh...I think I broke rule number one," Geun Suk said with a squeaky voice. He could feel his cheeks burning. Seriously, why did he do that? "Why...why did you do that?" Shin Hye uttered with a squeaky voice as well. "That's..." Geun Suk paused. He doesn't know what to say. Should he say that because he was mad? Yes. That would be a good answer. "I was getting angry because you wanted to die," he said. "Oh, so I should never let you go angry or you'll victimize my lips again..." Shin Hye said, still in shock.

"Ha ha...ha..yeah," Geun Suk said with sarcasm. Before he could say more, he stood up and left Shin Hye alone, shocked. As soon as he was down, Geun Suk touched his lips with his index finger and whispered, "What a smooth lips she have." Shrugging, he walked away.
---
At Shin Hye's room

The events this afternoon kept replaying in her mind no matter how much she wanted to forget it. It was that about that thing Jaejoong told her though, not the kiss she shared with Geun Suk. She knows that he did that because he was angry at her.

.::FLASHBACK::.
"I'm in love with you..." she finally let those words out. Jaejoong could not blink. He only gaped. Did he hear her right? Did he hear her say that she was IN LOVE with him? Oh, poor Shin Hye...but Jaejoong only does what he think is right, so he has to do it. "I'm sorry Park Shin Hye...you know I love your sister," Jaejoong said with a sad face. He does not want to hurt her but he had to let her know. "I know! And that's the part where it hurts the most! Min Young is my sister and she knew I had loved you! Maybe she thought that I was not in love with you anymore since Geun Suk came and we became close that's why she agreed to be your girlfriend!" Shin Hye blurted out. She cannot take it anymore. She wanted him to know what she really felt.

"Please, I'm desperate Jaejoong. Tell me! What is with Min Young that I don't have for you to love her instead of me!? We've been close before, right??? Tell me!" Shin Hye said as she cried more. "Shin Hye, you're perfect. You're beautiful, kind, friendly, caring, loving, funny, smart and everything an ideal woman has but—" before he could finish, Shin Hye interrupted him by saying, "Then, why don't you love me if I am an ideal woman??? Why Min Young? Is she over the ideal woman features!?"

"As I was saying—but, I love your sister. She's the one I chose. Sure, you and I had been close but I only thought of you as a friend. I've always liked your sister but I could not find the courage to ask her out...I actually feel guilty because I felt like I was only using you to connect your sister and I," Jaejoong explained. "Ms. Park, you deserve someone better. Isn't Geun Suk your boyfriend now? Shouldn't you let go of me now? Geun Suk, you deserve him and he deserves you," Jaejoong added.
.::END::.

"Jaejoong...I still love you but for my sister's sake and for you, I will try to let you go now," Shin Hye said as if she was actually talking to Jaejoong in person and tears rapidly dropped from her eyes. "But somewhere in my heart, you'll always be there," she added. Life's unfair and she always knew that. "Right. That's what my life is. It's always the same, I have to give up important things to Min Young...as usual. What does she want next after this?" she asked herself and sobbed in sorrow. Yes, she had given up to many things for Min Young's sake.

[A/N :: You'll know those things as the story progresses :>]

Just as when she was crying, Geun Suk entered the room. "Shin Hye, are you crying because of him again? Haven't I told you that I don't want to see you cry anymore especially when it's all because of that guy!?" Geun Suk shouted in anger. Shin Hye got scared at Geun Suk's sudden range. Seeing her threatened face, Geun Suk apologized and hugged her. "It just hurt me so much seeing my best friend crying because of someone."

"Geun Suk...I'm trying to let him go. Please help me..." Shin Hye said as she returns the hug. "Eh? If you let him go, you won't benefit anything from our act," Geun Suk said, reminding her about the act. "Ah, that act. Forget it. I'll do it for you," Shin Hye replied. Of course, she would always sacrifice everything. That's her role in life, sacrifice for everyone. She needs to swallow her pride all the time that it makes it annoying. She's too kind and giving. "Thank you," Geun Suk answered.
---
The next day @ School

Shin Hye was rushing inside when she bumped onto Jaejoong. "Oh...I'm so sorry mister," she said, without knowing that it was Jaejoong she was talking to. "Ms. Park," the man uttered. Shin Hye looked up and saw Jaejoong. Oh, what a luck. Just as she was trying to let him go, here he is, bumping with her. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. Please forgive me," she said and bowed then left. She tried to stifle her tears. She's letting him go, she cannot be like this. She has to let him go no matter what. She had to. It's for her sake, her sister's and Jaejoong's.

Jaejoong shrugged and then he saw Min Young. "Honey!" he called out. "Jaejoong-oppa. Let's go," Min Young happily said and linked arms with him and together, they went into their class.
---
Today, Geun Suk had the same class as Shin Hye along with Min Young and...Jaejoong. It annoyed him how he would suffer seeing them all lovey dovey. But it annoyed him more on how Shin Hye would get hurt seeing them happy even if they both knew she's in love with Jaejoong. He cannot believe Min Young was like that. "Shin Hye, you're too kind...you gave him up for her," he told himself as he looked at Shin Hye who was currently staring outside. Since no one sat beside her, he decided to transfer there.

"Hey," he said. Shin Hye turned around and saw Geun Suk beside her, smiling. "Hi," she replied plainly. "Don't worry, I'll help you forget all about him. I promise, I'll do anything just to make you happy," Geun Suk said as he held her hand and squeezed it. "Thank you, oppa," she replied and squeezed his hand back. Little did they know that someone at the corner is watching them, glaring.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, ayz

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23988

• elankham
  • Administrator
JeM,
Wahhh.. you make me wonder who is watching them at the corner with glaring???
Can't wait the next chapter..:dry: hehehe.

Thanks for continue posting the new chapter.

Re: What if... 13 years 6 months ago #24580

• Khyteleene
  • Community Ambassador
  • Thank you received: 107
love it!! can't wait for the next chapter..:)

we are our own little stars.
sometimes we shine with the rest.
sometimes we twinkle alone.
and sometimes when we least know it,
we make someone's wish come true.

Re: What if... 13 years 6 months ago #25390

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Five

"I'm so happy that you're always there for me," Shin Hye said as she released Geun Suk's hand. "That's what friends are for," Geun Suk replied. The person at the corner kept glaring at the two. 'Aish...that girl, I got to talk to her after class. Tsk. Tsk,' the person thought.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Min Young were acting all sweet to each other that made Geun Suk's blood boil. "How I wish this class would end," Geun Suk whispered to himself and sighed. "You owe me something," Jaejoong said as Min Young wrinkled her eyebrows to indicate confusion. "You owe me a kiss," Jaejoong added. 'Kiss...how much more pain will he give me? Oh, right. I have to suffer in order to let him go,' Shin Hye thought.

Finally, class ended and Geun Suk parted ways with Shin Hye. "See you at lunch, best friend," Geun Suk said as Shin Hye nodded in response. Before she could come out, someone grabbed her by the wrist, made her face the person and planted a kiss on her lips. For a few moments, Shin Hye felt like she was out of the world.

When she was released, she was surprised to see the guy who kissed her. "Sang Bum-oppa..." she uttered with a squeaky voice. Yes, this man was the one glaring at them earlier. "Parky, you recognized me!" this Sang Bum guy said and hugged her. Sang Bum and Shin Hye were childhood friends. Er...childhood sweethearts to be exact. "Well, here I am! I fulfilled my promise," he added.

.::FLASHBACK::.
"Oppa, do you really have to leave me?" Shin Hye asked. "I'm so sorry. I promise, I'll come back and then when we are old enough by that time, I'll marry you," Sang Bum said. "Really? Oppa!" Shin Hye happily said and hugged Sang Bum. Before he left, he kissed her on the forehead and gave her a lucky charm bracelet.
.::END::.

"It has been seven years since I've seen you! Wow, we're now on our twenties," Sang Bum said. "Yeah..." Shin Hye replied. "Aren't you happy to see oppa anymore?" Sang Bum asked, sounding hurt. "It's not that. I'm just surprised," Shin Hye answered. 'Now I remember that Jaejoong isn't my first love,' Shin Hye said in her mind.

"Now that I'm back, I'm going to start fulfilling my promise I left you," Sang Bum announced. "Pro—mise? Ah~ about that..." Shin Hye paused. "Why? Have you found someone else? Perhaps...the guy with you a while ago?" Sang Bum asked. "That...he's just my best friend. I'm really sorry, Bummie but I don't think the feelings I had seven years ago is still here." Shin Hye explained. "Don't be sorry. Now that I'm here, I'll be willing to wait for those feelings to come back. I promise that I will be very patient," Sang Bum said and hugged her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, ayz

Re: What if... 13 years 6 months ago #25399

• elankham
  • Administrator
Wow JeM,
here come another character. He is not ordinary man, he's like prince charming :P hehehe
The story getting more interesting...
Thanks JeM for loading the new chapter.

Re: What if... 13 years 6 months ago #25445

• Joycee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 194
nice timing to introduce another character.
Im so excited for the things to come. keep on writing!

Re: What if... 13 years 6 months ago #25463

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Six

"Thank you oppa. I have to go now," Shin Hye said and left. "But I hope that he's really just a friend. I'll wait for you," Sang Bum said to himself. "I'm sorry..." Shin Hye whispered and continued to walk.

Meanwhile, Geun Suk was lining up at the cafeteria when someone called his name. "Sukkie-oppa," the voice called. Geun Suk turned around and saw his childhood best friend. Little did he know that she actually had feelings for him. "Eunnie," Geun Suk uttered weakly as So Eun ran towards him and hugged him. "It's been a long time!" she squealed and hugged him tighter. "Yeah...um, can you please let go of me? I cannot breathe," Geun Suk said as he felt So Eun loosened her embrace. "Thanks," he added.

"I missed you, oppa," So Eun said with a grin on her face. "Me too," Geun Suk replied. "Geun Suk-oppa, I've been hiding something from you before and now I have the courage to tell you this," So Eun said with a determined look. "You're scaring me..." Geun Suk uttered and nodded to indicate that he's ready to hear her out. "I am in love with you, oppa. Ever since you helped me that time, I liked you. I used to like someone else but then you helped me and I thought that my heart deserves you better than him and so I chose you and I love you," So Eun admitted as she blushed wildly. Geun Suk almost choked on his saliva. "I'm serious," So Eun said as she made a stern look. "I get it...but, you are?" Geun Suk asked in disbelief. Sure, he actually had slight infatuation with her before but then he met Min Young and that was about it.

Before So Eun could respond, Geun Suk saw Shin Hye enter the cafe and made the most possible excuse. "Um, are you planning to line here? You can take my place, Eunnie. I...I need to go to my girl friend," Geun Suk said as he broke out of the line and ran towards Shin Hye. Of course, in So Eun's mind, she would think of 'girlfriend' as the one with a relationship but Geun Suk knows that he was referring to her as a girl that is a friend. "Gi...girlfriend?" So Eun asked herself.

"Shin Hye!" Geun Suk called as he reached Shin Hye. "Oh, b.f. why are you here? I thought that we'll meet at lunch?" Shin Hye asked. Out of curiosity, So Eun neared the two and cleared her throat. "Ehem! Is she your girlfriend?" So Eun asked. Shin Hye startled a little, hearing someone behind her and at the same time, shocked. "Actually—" but before Shin Hye could finish her sentence, Geun Suk butt in by saying, "Yes. She is so my girlfriend. Shin Hye, meet So Eun. She's my childhood friend. So Eun, this is Shin Hye." Shin Hye reached her hand out for a handshake when she felt a strong hand landing across her face. "Aw!" Shin Hye yelped in pain as Geun Suk rushed closer to her.

Before he could say something to the mean thing that So Eun has done, someone came in and ran to Shin Hye's side. It was Sang Bum. "Parky!" he called and held her hand. So Eun's eyes widened at the sight of the familiar man. "Sang...Bum?" she asked as the man looked up and gaped as he saw a familiar lady. "So Eun...?"
---
END NOTES:
I've been giving short chapters, right? I'm sorry for that but my hand is just tired that I cannot type longer chapters. Unlike in He's Beautiful 2, it was long because I only copy-paste it from my document. I made it beforehand. Anyway, please leave some replied :> It boosts me up to continue :>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, ayz

Re: What if... 13 years 6 months ago #25472

• Joycee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 194
short chapters are fine with me. just keep on writing....your fans will patiently wait. Thank you for the updates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.549 seconds