Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if...

What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23552

• GeunShin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 35

WHAT IF...

What if, you knew she's with someone else you have to put an act?
What if, because of that act you suddenly forgot it was all an act?
What if...you fell in love which you weren't supposed to?

Starring::
Park Shin Hye ♥ Kim Jaejoong
Jang Geun Suk ♥ Park Min Young
---
Chapter One

"No!!!" Shin Hye screamed in her room and cried. "Why is this happening? Geun Suk-oppa, help me," she whispered in between her sobs. "Hey, it's not like you're the only one who feels bad about it, you know. I feel bad too but I cannot cry because guys don't cry only girls and gays. I love your sister, you know that," Geun Suk replied. "Yah, I don't need any of your sentimental sermons right now! I feel worse than you. Jaejoong, I have liked him ever since and you only liked my sister when you moved in for scholarship, you know?" Shin Hye replied, tapping her fingers.

"Well, yeah but still. I really love your sister and I would do anything for her just to get her!" Geun Suk said. Shin Hye and Geun Suk had been close ever since he moved into their house for the Seoul University scholarship. At first, Geun Suk hated Min Young, Shin Hye's sister, but slowly he developed feelings for her but now, she is with Jaejoong, the first love of Shin Hye!

After how many minutes of silence and sobbing of Shin Hye, Geun Suk spoke. "I know a plan," he said. Shin Hye looked at him with this suspicious eyes and then...she knew it! "No way, Geun Suk! What if...?" she trailed off. "C'mon, it's not like it's going to happen. Bleh, you can read me now huh! Well, my plan is that let's act like we're couples and act sweet in front of them and then they will get jealous. After that, they will realize that we deserve them better than they deserve themselves and then, we 'break-up' afterward."

"Well, sounds good but there are rules! First, you are not allowed to kiss me and vice versa. Second, if we're going to be couples then you have to sleep in my room...but no peeping or doing perverted stuff! Third, I use the bathroom first and then you. Fourth, we really have to make them jealous as in super jealous! And lastly, we should never fall in love with each other no matter what happens, okay? We're best friends after all!" Shin Hye ended her rules. "Deal!" Geun Suk said and shook hands with her.

"So, this means now. Fix yourself up, girl. I don't want to introduce a red-eyed girlfriend, you know," Geun Suk teased. He pushed her inside the bathroom and waited for her to fix herself up. After what seemed forever, she finally came out. "Perfect!" Geun Suk said as he gave her thumbs up!
---
"Wow. Shin Hye, you look elegant," Jaejoong commented as she went downstairs with Geun Suk. "Hi there. So, you're the boyfriend of my girlfriend's sister, eh?" Geun Suk said and smiled shyly. "WHAT??? GI...GIRLFRIEND???" Jaejoong and Min Young asked in disbelief as Shin Hye slowly nodded. 'One point!' she thought and smiled. "Sorry for not telling you, unnie. Geun Suk and I had been in a relationship for a while. We just wanted to keep it away for a while and wait for the right time to tell you guys," Shin Hye explained.

"Shin Hye! You've grown up, sister. Oh, I'm so happy for you!" Min Young said as she hugged Shin Hye. 'Shouldn't she be jealous!?' thought Shin Hye with irritation. "Well, aren't you going to congratulate me as well?" Geun Suk teased Min Young and smirked. "Oh, sorry. Congratulations Mr. Jang. I hope you take care of my sister, okay?" Min Young said and came to hug Geun Suk too. 'Two points!' he thought.

"Congratulations, Shin Hye," Jaejoong said as he kissed her hand. "Uh, thanks hyung," Shin Hye replied, blushing a bit. 'Oh, my gosh! He kissed my hand! He kissed my hand!!! Three points, oh yeah!' she thought happily. "Since we're all in a good mood, how about I'll treat you guys for lunch?" Jaejoong said as Min Young clings onto him again.

"That would be great!" Shin Hye replied and linked her arms with Geun Suk as well. "Yah, what are you doing?" Geun Suk whispered. "What? We're best friends, right? Am I not allowed to do this with my friend?" Shin Hye whispered back, teasing. "Fine."
---
CHAPTER END NOTES:
So, how was it? I hoped you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading, guys!
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by GeunShin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, elankham, gailnav, ayz

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23558

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
JeM,
Thanks for your excellent writing.
Interesting story. Please continue and don't stop half way.
You are very young (14 years old) but have an excellent talents in writing.
So happy to have you here.

Looking forward the next chapter.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeunShin

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23564

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
JeM, I agree with sis Elana. Interesting plot so far and good wrting. Hope for faster updates. Am so into fanfics of this couple, just to relive YAB/Geunshin moments. Crazy, huh.

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23567

• twotaur
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
just in time ,i'm waiting for someone to write another fic coz i've finished reading all of the fanfics here..
please continue writing your fanfic ,,it's quite interesting ..we'll anticipate for your updates..thank you

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23597

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Two
Jaejoong turned on his engine and sped off to a fancy restaurant. The one sitting beside him was Min Young which made Geun Suk's blood boil a bit. "Hey, don't be obvious," Shin Hye whispered as she squeezed his hand to comfort him. That's what she always do when she need to comfort him and he would always feel relief, somehow.

"Aish...we should do this quickly, you know," Geun Suk whispered back and received pair of rolling eyes from Shin Hye. To break the silence, Shin Hye said, "Which restaurant are we going?" Jaejoong smiled and said, "Wherever you want...Min Young."

'Min Young!? It's me Shin Hye who was asking then, why Min Young for goodness sake!?' she thought, irritated. "Oh, it's up to Shin Hye," Min Young replied. "Whatever," Shin Hye answered and sat back with Geun Suk. "Hey, don't be obvious," Geun Suk mocked and squeezed her hand. Yes, that's them. That's what they do to comfort one another.

Jaejoong stopped his car in front of the most expensive restaurant in Seoul. "Err...it's mostly seafood here, right? Geun Suk is allergic to that. Right, Shin Hye?" Min Young said. Geun Suk smiled. 'Another point! She actually remembers,' he thought. "Uh, yeah," Shin Hye replied lazily. Then, she realized. 'Oh, yeah! He's allergic to seafood. As a girlfriend, I should have said that but for sure he's happy Min Young knows. Tsk. Tsk.'

So, Jaejoong started his engine again and drove to another restaurant. "There, perfect!" Shin Hye said happily. This is her favorite restaurant. When she's depressed, she would go and eat in here which is perfect right now because she's not happy. Only her knows this. She never told anyone.

"Oh, it's your favorite restaurant Shin Hye. Tell me, you're depressed?" Jaejoong suddenly asked. Oh, Shin Hye forgot that bit. She did tell someone and it was Jaejoong. They "used" to be close before. "Ha ha Jaejoong. No, I am not depressed," Shin Hye lied. "So, you go here when you're depressed? You never told me," Geun Suk whispered and pouted.

"I'm sorry," Shin Hye replied and smiled. "Okay. Let's go in!" Min Young said and Jaejoong opened the door for her. 'Aish...' Geun Suk and Shin Hye thought at the same time. Shin Hye and Geun Suk went out as well. "Hey, Suki. You don't even open the door for your girlfriend?" Jaejoong teased and turned away.

"Um...it's okay. I don't want him to do that," Shin Hye answered. Jaejoong did not reply anymore after that and walked straight inside with Min Young.
---
The next day
"Jaejoong-oppa, have you seen my sister and Geun Suk?" Min Young asked Jaejoong before she hops out of the car. "No. I have not seen them at school," Jaejoong replied and gave Min Young a kiss and drove off. Min Young went inside the mansion and then up to her room.

"Yah, you're crazy! You've been drinking nonstop!" Min Young heard Geun Suk's voice from Shin Hye's balcony and so she decided to go there but suddenly, she stopped halfway. She cannot believe it. What's going on?
---
Geun Suk hugged Shin Hye tight. "You scared me," he said. Shin Hye laughed like crazy. "Yah, you're scaring me," Geun Suk said and hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry. I was just depressed because Jaejoong did not choose me instead," Shin Hye replied in between hiccups.

"As a good bestfriend and boyfriend, I will not allow you to drink anymore. I don't want to see you cry because of Jaejoong, okay?" Geun Suk said as he smirked a little. "Why, do you want me to cry because of you? Tsk. Tsk. Who else am I to cry for!?" Shin Hye said and broke their hug with force. "I'm sorry," Geun Suk said and wiped her tears. "I just don't want seeing you cry because of a guy. I am your bestfriend after all."
---
Min Young's room

The things she heard this afternoon kept on replaying in her mind. The thing she cannot understand is that "act" Geun had said. She needs to know all this.

.::FLASHBACK::.
"Yah, you're crazy! You've been drinking nonstop!" Geun Suk shouted at Shin Hye. "What can I do??? It hurts me so much!" Shin Hye answered. "That's why we're putting on an act," Geun Suk explained shortly. "I know but I don't think it will work! He loves her, not me! You know that, right?" Shin Hye shouted. "But she loves him as well. Listen, trust me okay? I know it, it will work," Geun Suk said.

"That's what you know. Min Young she is—" before Shin Hye could finish what she was saying, Min Young walked out of her room.
.::END::.

"Ugh! How I regret not listening to it but, it's not of my business. Still! I need to know every detail of this thing," Min Young said and closed her eyes. She'll work on that tomorrow. For now, she's tired and needs rest. She falls into a deep sleep and dreamed.

"Min Young, stop breaking your sister's heart. You don't deserve him, honey," a mysterious voice said. It was sweet but scary. "Who are you???" Min Young asked. "You need not to know. Do as I say...let—"

"Ah!" Min Young gasped. "Oh, it was only a dream," she told herself and lied down again. "It was just a dream. A dream...I need to sleep now," she said and shut her eyes again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, ayz

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23598

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Thank you.
Thank you.

I hope you keep supporting me in the future.
for more Geun~Shin stories:
http://geun-shin--love.blogspot.com

winglin.net/fanfic/JessieMae
winglin.net/fanfic/JessieMae_1

www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7451

THANKS AGAIN! I actually have another story in mind but I will finish these up first.
Together Forever is only short anyway :))
(Lovely) Devil Beside You as well :))
This one, I'm not sure haha.

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23599

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Thanks. Read further below after chapter 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: twotaur

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23701

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Oh, so you wrote Lovely Devil... too. I've been following that story too - Interesting plot, am waiting for the next chapter for that one. So, is Min Young feeling guilty...
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeunShin

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23742

• GeunShin
  • New Star
juwie1608 wrote:
Oh, so you wrote Lovely Devil... too. I've been following that story too - Interesting plot, am waiting for the next chapter for that one. So, is Min Young feeling guilty...

Yep, I did ^^ Oh, you were? Thanks then! :DD

I'll be updating that story later when I have time and maybe others too ^^

haha, Min Young doesn't know what they are talking about so...she doesn't feel guilty :D

Re: What if... 13 years 7 months ago #23859

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Three
Shin Hye had been daydreaming all day in school. She never listened to whatever the teacher was talking about. It's already twelve noon and she's just inside the classroom, staring at the blank space. She forgot that she had to meet her best friend/boyfriend at this hour.
---
"I wonder where Shin Hye is? She's already ten minutes late," Geun Suk told himself. When he was about to stand up, he saw Shin Hye finally walking inside the cafe. Much to his dismay, she halted her step to no avail. Before he could go to her, someone tug him by the sleeve. It was Min Young.

"Yeah? What do you need, Min Young-ssi?" Geun Suk asked as he felt his cheeks redden a bit. Min Young had just touched him! TOUCHED! That was the nicest experience ever. "Er...let's have a talk, shall we?" Min Young said. "Sure," Geun Suk replied happily. So, he sat down again with Min Young and smiled. He totally forgot about Shin Hye.

"It's about yesterday afternoon. I heard you shouting at my sister to stop drinking. I'm sorry, I did not mean to eavesdrop but...I heard your conversation...well, most of it but I decided not to listen anymore because it's none of my business. But, the last line she was talking about kept me curious. I stopped when she had finally mentioned my name...I don't mean to pry but, what act are you talking about with Shin Hye?" Min Young asked suspiciously. Geun Suk was caught off guard. Is this all she wanted to talk about? Oh, man. What a luck, huh?

Geun Suk gulped. "Hey, you don't have to answer it if you don't feel like it. I'm just curious but I hope you really do your promise to take care of my sister. I don't want to see her being hurt. Plus, next time she drinks and you let her, you'll be dead," Min Young said and glared at him as she said the last line. Geun Suk nodded three times to show he understood. He doesn't know why but he wanted Min Young to go now. He does not want to see...just now.

Min Young stood up and waved her goodbye to him and he responded with a smile. 'She heard the act thing??? Oh, no. She might be suspecting something. This isn't good...but good thing she did not force me to answer. That was scary,' he thought and sighed. That's when he remembered Shin Hye. When he looked back where she had last been, she was gone. "Where did you go and what did you do now, Shin Hye?" Geun Suk asked himself and stood up to look for her.
---
At the rooftop
"Jaejoong, I need to tell you something," Shin Hye said. "What is it?" Jaejoong asked calmly. "Jaejoong...I'm...I'm—" before she could continue on what she was about to say, she cried. "Ms. Park, what's wrong with you?" Jaejoong asked worriedly. 'Ms. Park...yeah. You don't have to be so formal, you know!' she said. Though, she only said it in her mind so no one heard it but her.

"I'm in love with you..." she finally let those words out. Jaejoong could not blink. He only gaped. Did he hear her right? Did he hear her say that she was IN LOVE with him? Oh, poor Shin Hye...but Jaejoong only does what he think is right, so he has to do it. "I'm sorry Park Shin Hye...you know I love your sister," Jaejoong said with a sad face. He does not want to hurt her but he had to let her know. "I know! And that's the part where it hurts the most! Min Young is my sister and she knew I had loved you! Maybe she thought that I was not in love with you anymore since Geun Suk came and we became close that's why she agreed to be your girlfriend!" Shin Hye blurted out. She cannot take it anymore. She wanted him to know what she really felt.

"Please, I'm desperate Jaejoong. Tell me! What is with Min Young that I don't have for you to love her instead of me!? We've been close before, right??? Tell me!" Shin Hye said as she cried more. "Shin Hye, you're perfect. You're beautiful, kind, friendly, caring, loving, funny, smart and everything an ideal woman has but—" before he could finish, Shin Hye interrupted him by saying, "Then, why don't you love me if I am an ideal woman??? Why Min Young? Is she over the ideal woman features!?"

"As I was saying—but, I love your sister. She's the one I chose. Sure, you and I had been close but I only thought of you as a friend. I've always liked your sister but I could not find the courage to ask her out...I actually feel guilty because I felt like I was only using you to connect your sister and I," Jaejoong explained. "Ms. Park, you deserve someone better. Isn't Geun Suk your boyfriend now? Shouldn't you let go of me now? Geun Suk, you deserve him and he deserves you," Jaejoong added. Before he could take his leave, Shin Hye said, "Geun Suk is not my boyfriend, actually. He's just my friend...er...best friend to be exact. We were only putting on an act..."

"Act? Why?" Jaejoong asked. "Because..." Shin Hye paused. No, she could not tell him. It's for her best friend's sake. "It's nothing. Don't mind I ever said it. I'm just out of my mind. Thanks anyway, oppa. Thank you for everything. Even if you cannot give me back your love, I would always keep you in my heart. I'll try to let go..." Shin Hye said as she whispered the last line. "Thank you," Jaejoong said and hugged Shin Hye. "I'm sorry..." he added.

He broke the hug and bowed. After seeing Shin Hye wipe off her tears and smiled, he took his leave. As soon as his figure has disappeared, Shin Hye cried again. "It hurts so much seeing you with someone else. The one that hurts the most is that, that someone is my sister..." she told herself and cried even more.

Finally, Geun Suk spotted Shin Hye at the rooftop. Though, he did not notice Jaejoong coming down from it earlier. "Shin Hye!" he shouted as soon as he saw Shin Hye at the edge part. "Do you always have to scare me, huh??? Are you trying to suicide again??? Don't do this. Because if you do, Min Young will kill me and get mad at me. I don't want that to happen," Geun Suk said as he made Shin Hye face him. To his surprise, she was crying and had red swollen eyes.

"No one will miss me anyway. No one will remember me. All of you won't even think I even existed on Earth...it's better if I wasn't born or much better, I died," Shin Hye cried. "Yah!" Geun Suk shouted. "Of course we'll miss you! Min Young will miss you," Geun Suk added. "Oh, yeah? Psh...like that would ever happen. She will be happy she will have Jaejoong all to her self!" Shin Hye exclaimed. "What do you mean?" Geun Suk asked. "Well, to make the story short...I told Jaejoong everything. I told him I love him and that...Min Young had known it ever since but—"

"She knew?" Geun Suk asked in disbelief. "Yeah," she uttered. "Impossible. If she really did, she would sacrifice by not agreeing with him to be his boyfriend, right?" Geun Suk asked, confused. "That's the point. She knew it but she ignored it for her sake...Geun Suk, please let me die," Shin Hye said. "What!? Are you crazy!? Why would I let you die? You mean so much to me!" Geun Suk said and hugged her. "Yeah, I know but...just let me die already so this suffering would end. Let's just stop the act," Shin Hye said. "Shin Hye..." Geun Suk uttered.

"Please!"
"No, I won't let you die!"
"At least let me be in peace!"
"Shin Hye, stop it already. You're being silly!"
"See! Please Geun Suk oppa!"
"Yah! Stop it, I'm getting angry."
"Fine! Get angry so I would die! Just let me—"

Without warning, Geun Suk held Shin Hye's face and kissed her. Both were shocked at the sudden kiss. Geun Suk's eyes widened. Now, why the hell did he do that for?
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, ayz
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds