Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JGS-PSH ONESHOT collection

JGS-PSH ONESHOT collection 13 years 6 months ago #24469

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Story 1: To be Special

"Park Shin Hye-shii, please go out with me".>>>>

Okay, well that's the second confession I got this day. Since I started highschool, confessions from guys is just a normal thing. I'm getting atleast two personal confessions a day and when I open my locker to put my shoes love letters will fall from it. I have many friends though they are not all true because some just hang out with me because I'm popular and a daughter of a big company, but it doesn't concern me because I have my bestfriend, Uee.

>>>>every lunch break our classroom is noisy. Why? Because guys from different years come to talk to me, and there are also girls who come to give a lunch box or flirt with "prince". His name is Jang Geun Suk, they call him prince because he's handsome and super rich, just like what a real prince is. He's playboy, I heard he has three girlfriends now from different schools. He never reject someone. If you confess there's only one question that he'll ask to you, "are you okay if you're not the only one?, if you said yes then that's it, you're now his girlfriend. >>>>

"uee, let's eat lunch together" hongki said with a wide smile.he's with the prince, well ofcourse they're always together, they're bestfriends.

>>"uee, when did you get close with them?" I curiously asked>>

"oh I bumped with them yesterday" uee explained.

"so, do you want to eat with us?" hongki asked

"ofcourse" I'm the one who answered excitedly.

"hey, let's just not eat with them" uee whispered to me...

"hey, remember what we talked yesterday? Since we are now in highschool its a must to have a boyfriend so it's okay looks like hongki is interested to you, and this way I can get close with the prince" I explained.

Okay, I admit I'm attracted to the prince. Well who would not be. And uee knows that. So I decided to make him my boyfriend. Eating lunch with them is now a habit for us though prince is not talking much, he's always just talking to hongki. Oh I forgot to mentioned, prince and I are now going out. I confessed to him the second time we ate our lunch together, ofcourse he asked me "that" question and obviously I accepted it. I'm now his fourth girlfriend. I'm his only girlfriend here in school so I'm in advantage to his other girlfriend because he has more time to be with me. WRONG!!! That's what I thought. He's always with hongki. I'm always the one to go to him, talk to him first. We never get alone, we never dated outside, never kissed each other, hug or even hold hands. I wondered if he's like that to his other girlfriends. I would be glad if that's the case but I saw him with his other girlfriend in the train station, holding hands. My heart ached but I decided to follow them, how I wish I didn't, I saw them kissing. I lost my energy, my knees were trembling. It's the first time I felt that eventhough i know that the one who held his hand and kissed first was the girl. While looking at them i realized one thing. The next morning I talked to him at the rooftop. "I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore" I said with a cheerful smile "but I want us to be friends, I want to be your female friend" I added. He accepted it, well don't forget he never rejects. Why all of sudden I decided to be his friend?? Because I want to be special. Thats what i realized from following him yesterday. Though he's dating with different girls, his expression is always the same except when he's talking to hongki. Hongki is his bestfriend so he's special, so if I can be his friend atleast time will come that i will be special for him.

"yah! Your contacts is all girls except just for hongki" I commented while browsing his mobile phone.

"I can't help it. They put their number on their own. Girls are all like that, they even tell me their birthdays knowing that I'm not going to remember them." he boringly said

"so rude. Oh yeah! Speaking of that.,Your birthday is coming, what do you want for a gift?" I asked

"nothing. Besides I'm not going out with girls on that day" he said

"why not?"

"because they'll think they're special, it will become a bothersome" he explained

"then can you go out with me before that?"

"sure",

I worked until late at night so I don't have energy the nextmorning at school

"you're overdoing it." uee said
" are you really serious with him? If you want a boyfriend just answer one of the confession of other guys" she added

"i thought I was looking for a boyfriend, but I realized I am looking for love" I explained

"so just cheer me on". I added with a wink

Truth was, I also asked myself why I'm taking him seriously, it's my first time to feel it and do something like this-pushing myself to a guy..

I'm on my way home after a long hours of work when someone grabbed my arm ,

"geun suk?"

eversince I got a part time job, I never got a chance to hang out with them. I'm happy to see him but my smile vanished when I saw his other girlfriend behind him.

"what are you doing here? It's already late. I'll walk you home" he said

I brushed off his hand from my arm "don't mind me. Your girlfriend is waiting for you" I said then turned back

I swear I want him to walk me home but I'm full of jealousy that I started to get irritated.
-

The next morning,
"hey! Here's your gift! Happy birthday."

"don't tell me you've been doing a part time job for this, I told you I don't need anything, I can buy myself. Anyway thanks. It's one week advance though" he said

"I know. But it's still different when it's a gift from someone" I said with a wide smile

"don't expect something in return, you know I can't remember birthdates" he said

"I know. That's why I'm not telling you mine, and oh don't forget you promised you're going out with me before your birthday" I winked and left him in the classroom

As I left him, girls start to talk to me "shin hye-shii you're close with the prince, you're going out with him" a girl said

"idiot! Ofcourse, it's a perfect match after all, they're both popular" the other girl said

"wah! I hope I'm beautiful like you"

"wait! Wait! It's not like that, we are not going out. We are just friends! Just friends!" I explained though it's hurts me a little

"besides if you want to go with him just confess and he'll accept it. He never rejects a confession" I said though I'm not so sure if it's right to told them that.

I started to feel dizziness, maybe it's because of lack of sleep so I decided to go to the nurses office to get some rest.

I fell asleep, as I woke up the prince is sitting on the bed

"prince" I called while trying to get up

"just rest. I heard from uee that you're here so I rushed to go here. It's because of you're part time job" he's blaming himself for this. I answered him with a smile

"are you stupid? Smiling like that"

I shook my head while smiling and "you said you rushed here, I'm so happy"

"whatever! Just stay here And rest. I'm going back to class" he said and stood up while putting the blanket on me

"I'll get better soon if you will kiss me" I said and I know I'm so red because of embarrassment in saying that, but he came closer to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then he left.

A kiss on forehead. It must be stupid for others but for me I find it more sweeter.

I'm on my way to go back to our classroom when I saw him- talking to a girl. I'm far from them that's why I can't hear them then unconsciously a tear fell from my eyes. I turned back thinking that it was another confession and that girl would be another rival. I walked while wiping my tears when I bumped with hongki.

"hey! Why are you crying?" hongki asked

Without second thought I burst with tears saying "does your friend knows what love is? I'm getting tired of this"

"hey stop crying. Okay I'll tell you something, the truth is geun suk's family is complicated. His mom died when he was born, his dad is always busy with the business so he marry again so geun suk wont get lonely. His stepmom now is his dad's third wife, so far she's still good. His first stepmom came when we were in elementary he loves her like his real mom but she sudden left their house, the second stepmom was the worst, she always tell him how much she hates him and locked him in his room. That's why he plays with different girls. To get over with his loneliness. He doesn't trust any of these girls because eventually they'll left him" hong ki explained

I somewhat understood him. I suddenly wanted to see him so we decided to go back to our class when

"prince, please go out with us"
"Those were the girls earlier" I thought

"you don't have to stick with park shin hye, we know you're just hanging out with her because she's popular"

"besides we heard that you never rejects a confession"

"I don't want to hear this" I thought so I turned and walked back to go far away from them.

"yes, I never rejects anyone. But you're the first" geun suk said

"shin hye" he called. I know he's running because of the steps. I stopped to face him but before I can do it, My body was already wrapped by his arms.

"I'm on my way to the nurse's office to pick you up" he whispered

"huh?"

"huh? We're supposed to go out right?" he said

"and next week. You have to be free on my
Birthday" he added

I turned to face him, his arms were still in my body "that would be bothersome since I'm going to think that I'm special"

"you are special" he said and before I knew it, his lips were already on mine.

"Miss park shin hye, please go out with me"

I laughed

"ah-ah, don't laugh, it's my first time to confess you know" geun suk said

"and it's my first time to accept one. I'm happy" i smilingly said

And that's it. Now I can proudly say that I am his girlfriend. Oops no. I am his ONLY girlfriend.

"you're not going to leave me right?" he asked while holding my hand.

"it depends." I said and released my hand to him and started to walk away from him

"huh? Hey wait" he asked.

I stopped and face him "it depends on how dedicated you are" I winked

"I'm dedicated" he said

"then say I love you loudly"

"I LOVE YOUuuuu"

I wondered if I give up mid way, maybe I'm not this happy, maybe I'm not with my two beautiful kids. Yes! We married after graduating in a same university. Who would believe that the playboy Jang geun suk will be so dedicated to me?

I realized a thing and I want to share it to you, LOVE is taking risks, it's hard, it's painful but if you continue it and not give up, all your hardworks will be worth it.

"mommy, daddy is home"

"welcome home"

"I'm back"
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Sunny. Reason: Edit the font color
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, juwie1608

Re: JGS-PSH ONESHOT collection 13 years 6 months ago #24553

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
OMG, OMG; These words were bursting in my mind when i check this thread. And i was 14 hours behind after you posted this. Thank you, thank you Jaymie. Another fan fic and its a collection of one-shots. Great!!! I saw everyone busy checking on news of the recent FM (ncluding myself), hehe, never thought to check this.

Loved this story. Thats how you tame a playboy and rakes always make the best husband, or so they say. Can't wait for another one.

Re: JGS-PSH ONESHOT collection 13 years 6 months ago #24633

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
juwie1608 wrote:
OMG, OMG; These words were bursting in my mind when i check this thread. And i was 14 hours behind after you posted this. Thank you, thank you Jaymie. Another fan fic and its a collection of one-shots. Great!!! I saw everyone busy checking on news of the recent FM (ncluding myself), hehe, never thought to check this.

Loved this story. Thats how you tame a playboy and rakes always make the best husband, or so they say. Can't wait for another one.

Thanks... I'm glad you liked it..

=)

Re: JGS-PSH ONESHOT collection 13 years 6 months ago #24635

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Story 2: My Personal Idol

I am Park Shin Hye, at the spring when I'm 16 years old i stupidly fell inlove at first sight to an idol after watching a tv program.

Right now he's super popular with acting in dramas, singing and appearing on tv. He has a kind, angelic smiling face and he's very sociable but when he sings, he's awfully cool.

"okay. I'm letting you inside his dressing room just this once okay?"

"okay uncle. It's good that you are his producer"

"okAy, I gotta go. Just wait for him here"
-

"Woah! So this is his dressing room, I can't believe that I can see him here. This is his clothes, if I hug it, it's like hugging him right"

"who are you? You're a stalker! You're the WORST"
-

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. She's just a huge fan of yours. Don't call a police, she's not a stalker"

"eh so my producer's niece is a stalker. It would make a scandal wouldn't it?" he grinned

"this is the popular idol, Jang Geun Suk??? What's with having an angelic smiling face? What's with being sociable" Shin hye thought

"he's just a gangster! He's a FRAUD!"

"what did you say?
It's too late" he irritatingly said

"woah! I said it out loud" She said
"but that's the truth. You deceive your fans. It's my spring break. So I came all the way here to see you but now I'm so disappointed" She said in despair

"i hate this JANG GEUN SUK" She said loudly while pointing at him

He grabbed her into his arms and "interesting. Lend her to me, I'll make her my personal assistant" he's talking to uncle

"but she's just a high school student"

"or should I call a police" he threatened
-

He brought her into his house.

"hey, when you say personal assistant, don't tell me you're after with my body" She said while trembling.

"yep, ofcourse your body" he said while getting close to her

"Kya! He's so close" She thought

"you're too close. Stupid!" She said then She shoved him away

"you said you hate me, but you're blushing" he said

"shut up! You rotten bastard! Dual personality! Fraud! Swindler!" Shin hye said

"enough. I want my house to be sparkling clean now" he said

"eh? You mean by my body, was this?"

"ofcourse. And put this in safe, it's from an important person. Don't steal it, stalker!" he said while giving a necklace

He's really the worst. I'll make your house clean, let me see your reaction later.
-

"yah! What do you think of your house no...." before She can continue he threw a big bag infront of her

"what's this?"

"carry that. I have work now" he said
-

"hey if you're just a fan, you're not allowed here. Go home now" a guy with glasses said

"wait manager, she's special. I want her to stay here" geun suk said
-

"i'll be in your care again, director"
"let's work hard together, everyone"

Here you go again, smiling like that, you're really a fraud. Pretentious!

"it's his work. He doesn't want to burden anyone especially the staffs, because he said they're tired the most" his manager said

"eh? Did you hear me?" shin hye asked
"you're saying that, but he always says selfish things to me" She added

"maybe he just wants to be spoiled by you" the manager said as he left her

"But I didn't know that he has to work this late at night. And come to think of it, he just slept for two hours. Maybe I said too much about him." She thought while looking at him
-

"what's this?" he asked

"your breakfast" Shinhye said

"it's for your hardwork last night, and an apology for the mean things I've said about you"

"it doesn't look food at all" he said

"if you don't like it, just don't eat" She said

They are in the car now for his next work "if I got stomachache, it's your fault" he said with a smile

"He said the taste is awful but he ate it all and It's the first time that he smiled while talking to me."

"when we got off the car, just stay behind me. My fans are waiting there. You might get lost" he said

"What's this? He's concern about me?"

As they got off, his fans started to scream his name.

"geun suk, I got yah!" one of his fans said while holding him but because there's too many people she accidentally pull off his necklace

"that necklace" She said

He looked at her and "it's okay. Don't mind it" he said
-

"manager, did you see shin hye?" geun suk asked

"no" he answered
-

After his show , geun suk went home thinking she's already there.

"where is she? It's already too late" geun suk said
"damn! Why I'm so irritated"

"I'm back" shin hye said. Her shirt is so dirty

"what happened?"

"I looked for this" she said while showing the necklace

"but when I found it it's already broken, but I tried to fix it. It's not a necklace anymore but you can use it as a bracelet" she added

"do you know how worried I am?" he said in a desperate tone

"what's with his expression?"

"I thought you already left me because I always say selfish things" he said

"because you said it's from an important person, that's why I just can't sit still" shin hye said with a guilt feeling that she made him worry about her.

Geun suk came closer to her and kissed her passionately

"wait, my clothes are dirty, don't come near me" she said blushing.

"I don't mind" he said while hugging her

"I'm going to do something more than this, if you don't want, run away" he said then he start to kiss her on her neck

"I'm not going to run away, because I want to do it with you" she thought
-

"I really did it with him last night but I don't regret it" she thought as she woke up

She sits and look at the sleeping geun suk beside her "Im not attracted anymore to you because youre an idol, I love you because you're Jang Geun Suk" she said while caressing his hair.

"thank you for your lovely confession"

"hey, you're awake" shin hye said blushing

He kissed her and "I can't be your boyfriend" he said

"is it because your an idol?"

"I still have things to do, so wait for me, okay?" he said

"okay. I'll wait for you"
-

"where are you going?" shin hye asked when she saw geun suk is preparing.

"i have work"

"wait for me. I'll go with you" she offered

"no, just stay here, besides your body still hurts because of last night right" he said

She blushed.
-

Staying alone is boring so Shin hye decided to watch television

"the popular idol Jang Geun Suk is now dating the composer Kim so Eun. the idol has always seen to go out from the composer's apartment. They are now the frontpage in every........."

She turned off the TV.

"maybe that's her. The important person who gave him the necklace." she said while crying.
-

"I'm home. The reporters really made a fuss" geun suk said

"I've watched it. Is she the one who gave you the necklace?" she asked with a teary eyes,

"yes, but let me explain" geun suk said

Then suddenly his phone rang, "yes So Eun? Oh okay. I got it" he hung up

"I need to go. I'll explain later" he said then rushed off

"in the end, you still chose her. Well come to think of it, you never said you love me. I just assumed it by my self"she cried
-

After a week, classes started.

"shin hye, did you read the article about geun suk?"

"no. I stopped being his fan"

"but it's serious, he quit being an idol because he wants to be a composer and Kim so eun, his rumoured girlfriend is just an advisor"
-

Shin hye decided to go home first because all of her friends are talking about geun suk.

She stopped from walking and "i need to forget him, I want to forget him but I just can't. I really can't forget him"

Geun suk hugged her from her back and "you don't have to forget me" he said

"what are you doing here?" she asked in surprised

"sorry from hiding it for you"
"now that i become a normal man and not an idol anymore, i want to tell you this "I LOVE YOU"

Then they kissed.
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: JGS-PSH ONESHOT collection 13 years 6 months ago #24754

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Thank you for another one. Enjoyed this too. Keep in coming. Haha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.233 seconds