Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PAMMOE'S FANFIC -

PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 13 years 4 months ago #30594

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
DEAR STARS,
I'm so happy to introduce one of our talented members PAMMOE - who already wrote fanfic about our great couple
-HWANG TAE KYUNG & GO MI NAM/ GO MI NYU a.k.a JANG GEUN SUK & PARK SHIN HYE. :wahaha
Hope to read more fanfic from her.

LET'S ENJOY...:-V

Pammoe - the bouquet is special for you. Create more yea. :bingo:
42258.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 13 years 4 months ago #30599

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Thanks for starting this, Elena.
The title of my fan fic blog is THE UNSEEN TRUTH...LOVE BEHIND THE CAMERAS. It's because this is an interpretation of what we don't see...like what happens behind the scenes. I hope you guys will like the fanfics I'll post here...

This is my first attempt to write about SukkieHye’s love story. And in this attempt, I have included another couple I am shipping for, MinSun. My heartfelt thanks to those who inspired me to write again after a very long time. (This was also inspired by Hacci’s Cyworld entry on 01.30.2010. Credit goes to PSHIC)

MY WISH...

“Shin Hye-ssi?” Lee Min Ho waved to Shin Hye after he saw her at the counter to get her coffee. “Shin Hye-ah! Here!”

Shin Hye thought she heard her name and quickly scanned the room. Shin Hye was surprised to find Lee Min Ho waving at her. She walked towards him. “Oppa! What are you doing here?”

“Taking a break…” Min Ho looked at the girl beside her lovingly.

Shin Hye then noticed that he was not alone. “Unnie!” She cried out upon seeing Goo Hye Sun sitting beside Min Ho. “I’m glad to see both of you here.” Shin Hye gave her a peck on the cheek.

“I’m happy to see you too Shin Hye-ah,” Hye Sun smiled back at her as she held on to Min Ho’s hand.

Min Ho laced his hands onto hers then sat down. “In fact, we both are. What are you doing here alone in the middle of the night?” Min Ho asked curious.

“Mwo?” Shin Hye replied, feeling a tinge of envy crawling in her after seeing her friends acting sweet together. “I felt I needed something to de-stress myself after a tiring day and thought a cup of coffee would do the trick.” She lied. She came here to meet Keun Suk. She sent him a text message earlier asking him if she can see him tonight. It’s been days since they last saw each other and knew she wouldn’t last another day without seeing him. This is their favorite “hideaway,” that they called it SukHye Cafe. She was surprised to find out that it’s also MinSun’s. She smiled at that thought. “Besides, I had a feeling earlier I’d see somebody familiar here, it suddenly called me.” She winked at them.

“Hmm…” Min Ho gave her a teasing look. “Are you sure you’re not expecting anyone here today? Someone by the name of Jang Keun Suk!”

“Oppa!” Shin Hye said sheepishly.

“Shin Hye-ah. Word comes around in our world, you should know that by now.” Min Ho told her.

“Oh, Oh. Is Keun Suk meeting you here today? I want to see him too.” Hye Sun met Min Ho’s eyes signaling that she got his cue.

Shin Hye blushed. “Aish! Ani, ani! I just came here for my Americano!” She raised her coffee cup. “And I see that you two snatched some time alone, huh?” Shin Hye tried to shift the topic to them instead. How do you do it? How do you hide yourselves away from the public eye so easily? She wanted to ask them but hesitated.

Lee Min Ho drew Hye Sun closer to him. “I knew we’re both free today, at least for a couple of hours, I had to grab this chance.” He kissed Hye Sun lightly on her cheek.

“Why don’t you just say you miss me, you punk!” Hye Sun placed her finger at his lips, staring at Min Ho admiringly.

Jeongmal. Bogoshipo.” He said gazing at her eyes.

And I miss someone too…so bad. Shin Hye thought. “Ahem! Are you guys sure I’m not interrupting anything?” she teased them. They look so good together. Do Keun Suk and I look that good together too?

Hye Sun shook her head. “Ani. Mianhe, Shin Hye-ah.”

“Of course not, ” Min Ho replied. “It was nice to run into you today. Cincha.

Shin Hye heard her phone buzz. It was the reply she’s been waiting for all night. I’m sorry, Shin Hye-ah. I’ve been busy. I wanted to see you tonight but something came up. Mianhe. Bogoshipo. Anger and frustration started to set in as she read those lines. She felt tears starting to form in her eyes, she had to find an excuse to leave right away.

Wae, Shin Hye-ah? Is there something wrong?” her Unnie Hye Sun noticed her sudden sadness.

She shook her head. “Ani. My brother is looking for me, he said it’s urgent.” Shin Hye fabricated the truth. “Mianhe if I have to leave so soon. I hope I’ll bump into you guys here again one of these days.”

“Just call if you need anything Dong-saeng.” Min Ho said, detecting Shin Hye’s change in mood.

“Yeah, if you need to talk or hang out, I’m here too.” Hye Sun seconded.

Ahrasso. Komawo.” Shin Hye was glad she had friends like them. “Annyeong.

Min Ho stood up and gave Shin Hye a kiss on the cheek then whispered, “Give my regards to Keun Suk, okay.” He gave her a wink again.

Hye Sun did the same. “Me too.”

“Aish! Stop it you two.” If you only knew, Oppa, Unnie. Shin Hye gave them a final wave and left.

Shin Hye thought about Min Ho and Hye Sun, and her and Keun Suk all the way home, tears all over her face. Unnie Hye Sun looked happier more than ever back there. Oppa too. When can I be as happy as her?

When she entered her room, the first thing she saw was her laptop. An idea struck her and she logged on to her Cyworld page and started to type…I hope you’re online Keun Suk. She knew that when he goes online, he never misses to visit her page. “I also want to receive love…” She started to type. Finally, when she finished it and felt satisfied with what she wrote, she crossed her fingers and pressed submit. You are the only one who could understand what I mean, praying so hard that Keun Suk would see her message soon.
~oOo~

…I want somebody to love me too.” Keun Suk read the last line of the message written on Shin Hye’s mini hompy. And he knew what it meant. He knew that those lines were meant for him. I wish I could tell you now, Shin Hye-ah. But I have to be sure. Until then, I have to bear seeing you like this. Keun Suk lay motionless staring at his laptop, picturing Shin Hye in his mind. He sees her buried in bed, crying her heart out. And just thinking about it sends a stabbing pain in his heart.

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sabry13, sharnik06, deanne

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 13 years 4 months ago #30600

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
"I was falling for her, and that scared the hell out of me..."

UNTAMED HEART - KEUN SUK

I had to lie to her tonight. I didn’t want to but I had to. I had to tell her I was busy. She wanted to see me but I had to say no. I was dying to see her too…but my mind won over my heart.

I wanted to call her after I read the message that was written all over her mini hompy and let her know how sorry I am, but something inside me felt I had to keep my distance from her. Yes, she is the most special girl in my life right now. Hell, I don’t think my day would be complete without her … without thinking of her … without talking to her. But circumstances that are happening lately tells me to back off a little.

Things are getting dirtier and it’s hurting her. My manager was right. Not all people who love me would like US too. And those who don’t are starting to hurt her. Somehow being close to her means disaster. It sucks I know, but this is our world. And in this world, there are things which I don’t have control over.

I led her on. I actually made her feel I like her. I’m not sure anymore if I told her but I know she knows. And I have this feeling that she likes me too. And that’s the problem. Now, I have to stay away after leading her on. Yeah, I may be a complete jerk to do that; I admit. But she’ll be in a lot of pain if I don’t…

Why do you have to do this to her? I kept on asking myself trying to find the answer. And a few days ago, I finally did. When I made up my mind to keep my distance, I miss her. When I tell myself I won’t call her, I want to hear her voice all the time. When I promise not to come see her, I long to see her smile. When I say to myself to stop thinking about her, I want her wrapped in my arms. And when I see pain in her eyes, I hurt more. The answer was right in front of me, as clear as daylight. I was falling for her, and that scared the hell out of me.

I’m scared because I know she will get burned. I’m scared because if she gets burned, I’ll lose her. I’m scared because if I lose her, I’ll be messed up real bad. Yeah, that’s it. I’m scared of losing her. Period.

I somehow knew that this is inevitable. I knew that this would happen one of these days. I knew because it’s not hard to fall for Park Shin Hye. But falling in love with her would also mean causing her pain, and that is the last thing I want her to feel. I have been in this situation before. And if my memory serves me right, the last girl I loved ended up having a broken heart. Because I had to choose. I had to choose between her or my career. And frustrating as it is, I had to choose the latter. She was not a part of the world I am living in so that made it harder on her and for her. Shin Hye lives in this world too, but I realized that that wouldn’t make any difference. In fact, she would hurt more because she is a part of this business…because we would both be a victim of the world we have learned to love. But now…now that I’ve learned what she truly feels, I now realize that because of me wanting not to hurt her…either way…I already have. Because of my foolishness, Shin Hye’s heart is now bleeding.

How stupid of me not to anticipate this when I began liking her. If I had known, I may have done this a little bit sooner. But my heart was still for three long years until Minamishineyo came…until she came. Now, the heart that was so quiet for so long has become untamed. So untamed I sometimes cannot control it anymore.

Mianhe, Shin Hye-ah. Tears fell like rain as I sit and stare at her mini hompy. I wish I could tell you everything now, but my heart is still running wild. And it’s telling me to shut up until it calms down again. When it does, I will gain the strength to tell you…tell you face to face that I stayed away because I did not want to hurt you…and I did not want to hurt you because I…love…you.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 13 years 4 months ago #30604

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
Why does it have to be you?

BITTERSWEET

“You are gonna ruin the chocolates you worked so hard for if you continue doing that.” Mi Young said as she looked at Shin Hye arranging the chocolates in the box the nth time. She puts it in and then takes it all out again.

“I still don’t like how it looks…” Shin Hye had to lie. The truth is she is still unsure if it’s a good idea to send them to its owner…Jang Keun Suk.

Ya! Give me your phone.” Mi Young demanded.

Mwo? Wae?” Shin Hye knew her best friend’s mind is going nuts again.

Mi Young reached for the phone beside her on the bed. “He’s on speed dial 1 right?”

Ya! Pabo![i/] You wouldn’t!” Shin Hye shrieked and attempted to grab the phone before Mi Young presses anything. Mi Young raised her arms so she can’t get the phone off her hands.

“And why wouldn’t I? Catch me if you can, Park Shin Hye!” Mi Young stuck out her tongue and ran all over the room as Shin Hye ran after her.

Mi Young jumped on the bed. “You like him, don’t you? Oh, oh, I take that back…you love him, cincha?[/]

Bo? Love him? You’re crazy, Mi Young.” Shin Hye jumped to grab the phone so she can hide her embarassment. Why does she have to think that way? Or do I really?

“Come on Shin Hye-ah.” Mi Young was waving the phone back and forth so Shin Hye can’t reach it. “Love is written all over your eyes and face. I know you too well, you can deny it as much as you can to everyone but not to me. Aaaah!” Mi Young yelled when Shin Hye almost got the phone off her. Her thumb was actually at number 1 so when they juggled the phone, Mi Young pretended to have accidentally pressed it. “Look what you made me do!” She giggled, aware that it’s dialing Keun Suk’s number now.

Shin Hye grabbed the phone hurriedly.

Keun Suk’s heartbeat stopped when he saw the name on his phone’s LCD. “Yeoboseyo? Shin Hye-ah?” Shin Hye heard his captivating voice on the other line. “Ya! Shin Hye-ah. Is it you?”

Ne, It’s me, Oppa.” Shin Hye finally had the courage to talk, mouthing I swear I’ll kill you to Mi Young. Mi Young mouthed back “talk”.

I’m so glad you called. Keun Suk said in his head. “Did you call about my chocolates? I’ve been waiting for it all day.”

So he’s expecting. Shin Hye’s heart flipped like a dolphin. She smiled and stared at the chocolates on the table. “Well, it’s right in front of me, waiting for its owner. But it looks so good, I’m tempted to eat one just right now.” She teased.

Ya! Don’t you dare touch my chocolates. I’ll come over and get it.”

Ani-ya, Oppa.Since you started it, might as well do it all the way, Shin Hye. “Special chocolates requires special delivery. Just stay put and it will be right in front of your doorstep in five minutes.”

Keun Suk felt excited. “I wouldn’t say no to that.”

Kwaenchanayo! I’ll see you then.”

After putting down the phone, she looked at herself in the mirror, fixed her hair a bit, and turned to Mi Young. “You want to make up for what you did? Drop me off at Keun Suk’s on your way home, Mi Young-ah and you’re forgiven.”

“Ah, I won! Finally!” Mi Young grabbed the chocolates and Shin Hye’s hands. “Kaja! Let’s go and meet your prince charming living on a castle on the other street.”

~oOo~

“So, is it that good?” Shin Hye was surprised Keun Suk is eating all the chocolates she made in one sitting. “You’ve been gobbling all of it all night, it’s almost a goner now.” She smiled at him.

Finally, I saw that sweet smile again. “Mmm…” Keun Suk nodded. “This is the best tasting chocolates I’ve had in my whole life…seriously.” Because YOU made it. Keun Suk thought.

Cincha? You’re pulling my leg, aren’t you Jang Keun Suk?” She pinched Keun Suk lightly on the chest.

“Ah!” Keun Suk touched his chest pretended it hurt. “Ani, ani. Jeongmal. You actually know my taste in chocolates, huh. Komawo.”

“And kamsahmnida for liking it.” Keun Suk-ah. Don’t you still get it? “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Tell her now, Keun Suk…Tell her now. “You know what, Shin Hye-ah, I’ve made it a point to spend every Valentine’s Day with a girl,” he said ignoring the voice in his head. Coward. It continued to say. “Whether she may be a girlfriend or just a friend.”

And in which of those choices do I belong, Keun Suk. “Really?” Shin Hye couldn’t think of something else to say.

Ne, and i’m glad I’m spending it today with a very special friend.” he took a bite of a heart-shaped chocolate while staring at her. I hope you get what I mean Shin Hye.

Shin Hye did not know if she should feel happy or sad. She was happy that she was “a special friend” yet sad because she wants to be more than his friend. Maybe he really just considers me as a friend…maybe there’s another girl in his mind whom he wants to have for a girlfriend. Am I just a friend, really? The thought of him telling her stories about asking some other girl out made Shin Hye’s chest hurt.

Shin Hye was so absorbed in her thoughts that she did not notice Keun Suk waving his hands in front of her. “Earth to Shin Hye. Earth to Shin Hye.”

Ne? Oh, Mianhe, Oppa.” She apologized.

“What were you thinking back there? You just became quiet all of a sudden.” Keun Suk wondered if he said something wrong.

“No-nothing. I…I’m just tired I guess.” Shin Hye lied. “Is it okay if you take me home now Oppa? I’m starting to have a headache.”

Mwo?” Keun Suk touched her forehead to check for fever. What have I done? Did I say something wrong? But I’m suppose to tell you Shin Hye…

“Please, I really don’t feel well now.” Why do you have to be so dumb….and numb Jang Keun Suk!

Ne, kwaenchanayo. Let’s go get my car so you can go home and rest. Kaja!” Keun Suk took Shin Hye’s hand and led her to the familiar car parked in the garage. He opened the door to the passenger’s seat but before he led her inside, he held his hand tighter, that Shin Hye can’t do nothing but face him. He looked deep in her eyes and said “Shin Hye-ah. I want you to know you spending some time with me today means a lot to me.” Keun Suk kissed her softly on the forehead. Oh, you just don’t know how special this day is to me now. Komawo.”

Shin Hye pinched his cheek. Why do you have to be so damn good-looking Jang Keun Suk? Wae? Why does it have to be you? “You’re welcome Keun Suk-ah. C’mon, let’s go. It’s cold.” Shin Hye replied, referring to the weather and his heart.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 13 years 4 months ago #30605

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
But as they say, love can hit you at the unexpected time, at an unexpected place. And cupid did hit me, unknowingly.

This entry was inspired by Shin Hye’s Cyworld entry on 02.16.10. Cr: PSHIC. A song was partly the inspiration of this entry…you’ll know which song it is as you read on.

Here I am buried in my bed, thinking of him, drowning in my own tears again. How many times have I seen this scene? How many more will I see of this scene? Well, I guess until he is in my life, this scene won’t end.

I’ve seen this before, been in the same situation before. Back when Minamishineyo ended. That was the hardest part for me, leaving him. Or should I say leaving Hwang Tae Kyung. I was trapped in Go Mi Nyu’s body, I had to stay away from him for a while to gather the old Park Shin Hye back. He gave in to that request…and my heart ached.

Oh, and the same scene appeared before my eyes during the SBS awards. I knew he was playing his part like I was. I knew we agreed to keep our distance in front of everyone. But he was there – so near, yet so far…that it killed me.

And now, I’m back in the same scene, like I never left at all. I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is a messed up me. All because I am left hanging…floating in the air, unsure if he will be there to catch me when I fall. And I am slowly falling…falling for him.

I never expected this to happen. I never wanted this to happen. But I guess it was inevitable, I just didn’t see it clearly. Who knows that a simple, quiet girl like me will hit it off with a smooth, confident guy like him? We clicked in a snap of a finger the minute we talked, the minute we worked on screen. He loved leading me on, and I followed submissively. Yet there are times when he listened to me, that I felt stronger. He loved to tease me, even when there are cameras around, and I loved him teasing me. We complement each other, helped each other. And because I am aware of our different personalities, somehow I knew I was safe.

Or so I thought.

But as they say, love can hit you at the unexpected time, at an unexpected place. And cupid did hit me, unknowingly.

I hate him. I hate him for leading me on. For letting me feel I’m special. For making me feel in one way or another that he likes me. He never told me that he does. I just know because I felt it. What he does not know is that I like him too. Of course, I never told him, at least not yet. I want to make sure if he really does like me. A girl has to know. And I am a girl; A girl who waits in the dark. And for that I hate him. I hate that I love him.

Oh yes, I love him. I was uncertain before but I am sure of that now. I miss him when he’s not around. I scream when he is. I melt when he stares at me. I shiver when he touches me. And I burn when he ignores me. If this is not love, then I don’t know what the hell it is.

I have been in love before but it wasn’t like this. My heart that was beating softly has now become untamed. It goes wild just at the sight of him. It beats so freaking fast when it hears that alluring voice only Jang Keun Suk owns, that I don’t know how to tame it anymore.

Now, I am caught unaware of this love, my heart bleeds. Ottokajo? What should I do to let you know how I feel?

I can only think of one way. And I know through it, you’ll know what’s in my heart.

I reached for my laptop sitting quietly on my desk, logged in to my Cyworld page, and forcefully typed in the words that were lingering in my head…

Oh, my untamed heart, I know you love him but please stop being stubborn now and leave me alone for a while.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 13 years 4 months ago #30611

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
Author's note: It's Hong Ki and Yong Hwa's debut appearance on this entry...:piggyrabbit

BOYTALK

“Ya, Hyung!” Hong Ki waved at Keun Suk as he entered the bar he asked him to go tonight. “What’s up? You sounded like it’s so urgent, I missed my time for sleep.”

Keun Suk handed him a bottle of soju and said, “Here, come sit down and I’ll tell you all about it.”

Hong Ki saw a few empty soju bottles already on the table and knew his hyung had been here longer than he thought. And he thinks he might know the reason why, he had to confirm. “Come on, talk. Shoot! I’m all ears on you now.” He sipped a few drops of soju and focused on his friend.

Keun Suk finished another bottle. “Have you been to Shin Hye’s mini hompy tonight?” He stared at the bottle in his hands.

“Ne, and I read…so that was for you!” Hong Ki’s eyes widened. He was right, it’s about Shin Hye. Hong Ki slapped Keun Suk lightly on the back. “Hyung, what on earth did you do now? She sounded so sad…and hurt.”

“That’s the problem, Hong Ki-ah. I don’t know what I did or said.” Keun Suk looked at him really puzzled. “We spent a few hours of Valentine’s Day last night and then she suddenly posted that on her page. We were actually having fun but then after a few minutes she told me she was sick…”

“Look Hyung, you must’ve done something to make her feel that way.” Hong Ki reached out for his bottle of soju and said, “The mighty green bottles accompanying us tonight will help us figure it out. Hmmm…let’s see. Try to remember Hyung, what were you doing?”

Keun Suk drank another bottle of soju and tried to get hold of another one.

“Ya! Hyung!” Hong Ki grabbed the bottle he was reaching for. “I know you have this huge tolerance for alcohol but I don’t wanna carry you all the way home tonight.” He set the bottle aside. “Concentrate. Think. Were you talking about something that you think would make her upset?”

“I dunno. I was thanking her for the chocolates and then I told her that I always spent Valentine’s day with girls…” Keun Suk rambled.

“Aha! Bingo!” Hong Ki pointed a finger at him. “Go on, hyung, we are on the right track…”

Keun Suk thought about his conversation with Shin Hye the night before. “Well, as I’ve said I told her I always spend Valentine’s Day with a girl, whether it may be a girlfriend or just a friend…”

“And?” Hong Ki was listening eagerly. “Did you tell her which of those she was?”

Keun Suk knew where his friend was getting at. “I said I was thankful because I was spending it this year with a special friend…” His speech slowed down when he said the last two words and got his answer to his own question. He slammed the soju bottle on the table and buried his head in his hands.

Hong Ki knew his friend realized what he did wrong. “You told her that she was just a special friend? Pabo-ya! And I thought you were slick when it comes to girls, hyung!” Hong Ki laid his head on the table. Then he turned to Keun Suk. “Let me ask you this Jang Keun Suk. Do you like Park Shin Hye?”

In a snap of a finger Keun Suk answered “Yes.”

“Do you consider her as just a special friend?” Hong Ki followed up.

“Ne. She really is special to me.” Keun Suk was serious.

“Only a special friend? Cincha?” Hong Ki wanted Keun Suk to say the magic words and he would do anything to make him admit it. “Answer me…”

Keun Suk stopped for a moment. He knew Hong Ki was driving into something. “Cincha! I know she’s special. She makes me laugh; she even drives me crazy sometimes. I miss her when she is not around…”

“And you always think about her…there is not one single moment you do not dream of her. And you want to call her everyday…you want to hear her voice because that would complete yours. Aniya, Shin Hye completes you…” Hong Ki rambled on borrowing a line from one of his favorite movies. “Hyung, you love her, don’t you?”

Keun Suk was drinking soju and coughed when he heard what Hong Ki said. “You punk! What are you saying?” But he knew Hong Ki was right.

“Ah, don’t deny it Hyung. It’s so obvious that you love Shin Hye-ah.” Hong Ki moved closer to Keun Suk and pointed at his eyes. “It’s there written all over your eyes. Oh, not to mention how your voice perks up when you talk about her.”

“Am I that transparent now?” She really does do something in me I can’t explain. Keun Suk thought. “Alright, alright. You win, I love her. I love her so much, I can’t bear to see her hurting like this.” He finally gave in.

Gotcha! “Woohoo! At last!” Hong Ki reached for his phone in his pocket and dialed Jung Yong Hwa’s number. When he answered, he placed the phone on speakers so Keun Suk could hear. “Yong Hwa! Guess what? Jang Keun Suk just admitted that he loves Park Shin Hye!”

“Keep quiet you fool! Somebody might hear you.” Keun Suk scanned the room.

“Hyung, don’t worry, it’s just you and me here. Who would be here at this ungodly hour?” Hong Ki assured him.

“You’re not kidding, are you Hong Ki?” Yong Hwa asked on the other line.

“I told you he just did.” Hong Ki said sarcastically. “If only you weren’t too busy to come with me tonight, you’ll hear it for yourself.”

“You know my schedule’s jam-packed, you punk.” Yong Hwa answered him back. “Hyung,” he turned to speak to Keun Suk. “So you are madly in love huh? I knew it, I sensed it when you started paying attention to her during our filming. I should’ve placed a bet with Hong Ki. I would have had tons of Won right now.” He laughed. Hong Ki gave a quick smirk.

Keun Suk chuckled. “Stop playing games with me, you two and help me out here.”

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Yong Hwa asked.

“Hyung just told Shin Hye that she is just a special friend. What an idiot!” Hong Ki said joking looking at Keun Suk. “Now, I think she’s upset about it. Try looking at her Cyworld mini hompy, Yong Hwa.”

There was a few moments of silence from Yong Hwa’s end. “Woah. She must be really affected now. After all that teasing and private dating, she is just a friend? Jang Keun Suk, you cold-hearted snake.” He teased. “You must make up for it, Hyung.”

Keun Suk moved his head closer to the phone. “And what do you idols suggest?”

“Well,” Yong Hwa started to speak. “Her birthday’s a couple of days away and…”

“Nice one, punk!” Hong Ki butted in. “Is this what WGM did to you? Hyung,” turning his attention to Keun Suk. “We can throw her a surprise party and tell her it’s all your idea.”

“Uh-uh.” Yong Hwa agreed, ignoring Hong Ki’s observation. “And then we can give you some time alone so you can tell her everything. Sounds like a plan.”

“It’s a plan alright,” Hong Ki affirmed. “And you, Jung Yong Hwa better be there or else…”

“I won’t miss it for the world.” Yong Hwa had excitement in his voice. He was somehow hoping his two friends would end up together. “But I gotta check if I have filming for WGM that day.”

Keun Suk face lit up realizing the idea his friends cracked up for him. “You idols are really something huh. And Ya! Yong Hwa, why not come over now so we can talk about it. It’s hard just hearing your voice you know.”

“Hyung’s right. You better get your ass off here.” Hong Ki agreed.

“You know I can’t. I’m just in the middle of a break. I gotta hang up soon.” Yong Hwa felt sad he can’t join the “boys night out” his fellow A.N. Jell’s are having.

“Before you do, we have to finalize everything, you punk.” Keun Suk warned him. “I think she mentioned that she has work on her birthday so we have to do it tonight. We will have the celebration here, at our secret bar. You better be there at 8 or you’ll see stars early that night.” He lifted his knuckles and smiled at Hong Ki.

“Can you make it at 8? What time’s WGM filming gonna end?” Hong Ki asked Yong Hwa.

“Oh yeah, this guy’s been busy wooing a girl too…” Keun Suk exchanged hi-five with Hong Ki.

“As soon as I’m done, I’ll run over there, I promise.” Yong Hwa assured them.

“So, it’s done then.” Keun Suk suddenly remembered one thing. “Wait. Who’s gonna tell Shin Hye?”

Hong Ki raised his hand. “I’ll pick her up. She won’t get suspicious if it’s me.”

“Oh good idea, Hong Ki-ah.” Keun Suk knows Shin Hye won’t say no to Hong Ki. “It’s a date then!”

“Kwaenchana! I have to go now. I’ll see you guys!” Yong Hwa replied.

“Ya! You text me whatever happens, you…” Hong Ki knows how busy his friend is. “I’m gonna kill you if you don’t show up.” He was excited as this would mean reunion for them.

“I will, I will.” Yong Hwa confirmed. “They’re calling me now. I gotta go. Annyeong!”

This should work…it has to work. Keun Suk thought, crossing his fingers under the table.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabry13, sharnik06, deanne

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 12 years 9 months ago #54102

omo.....wheres the rest!!! please write more

Re: PAMMOE'S FANFIC - 12 years 9 months ago #54159

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
Hi ilovekdramas4591

Pls check out the thread here entitled THE UNSEEN TRUTH...that is where you'll find the continuation... ;)

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80135

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
Geunshin's fanfic updated ! Thank you a lot to Sis Pammie (a solid Geunshin shipper) for the wonderful fan fiction. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
It feels so real when I was reading this fan fiction. Very well written and narrated ! :luvluv:

A Special Day

While Heechul, Hongki, Junhyung, Joong Hoon, Kurt and Sehu were all busy with the food, Keun Suk took Shin Hye by the hand and led her out the room.

“Oppa, what did I do this time? It wasn’t my fault.. Heechul Oppa had the idea…”

“I just can’t believe that my little sister is 25.” One of her best friends said. “Saengil Chukahae Shin Hye-ya.” Hongki shouted as they entered her mom’s restaurant.

“Hmmm.. that smells nice. Aish.. begopah…” His bandmate and a close friend of hers uttered as the room was filled with the smell of barbeque. “Happy Birthday Shin Hye.” Jong Hoon greeted her as he entered.

“OMO! Am I seeing all you chocoballs entering the restaurant?” Shin Hye seems surprised but has an idea of what’s going on.

“What do you think this is, uri dongsaeng?” An Oppa, who is one of the 13 Superman said. “You will be busy on your birthday so we came to surprise you.” Heechul planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Oh~!” Hongki and the Idol said in unison, surprised at Heechul’s gesture. “Happy birthday to our pretty girl!” Junhyung also tried to give her a kiss when Heechul pulled him back by his shirt.

Shin Hye snickered.

“Waeyo Hyung?”

“I am the only one who was given permission to kiss the girl, don’t you know?” Heechul commented.

“Aish..”

“Aigoo, these kids… ” Heechul turned to Shin Hye. “Remind me to review the Chocoball members’ black book one of these days dongsaeng. I think I need to re-write some rules and revamp the members.” He winked at her and smiled.

Shin Hye laughed and said, “De Oppa. I will. Hahaha.”

She scanned the room if every member of the chocoball club was present and just saw Suho coming in.

Shin Hye knew this was someone’s idea. But he wasn’t with them.

“You guys went here to celebrate my birthday but where’s my birthday cake?” She fished for information.

“Toink…” Hongki tried to be funny.

“That punk… where the hell is Jang Keun Suk anyway?” Heechul took out his phone and tried to see if he sent him a message.

“The last time I checked he is still with Kurt hyung recording their album.” Junhyung was referring to Keun Suk’s tweet and LINE update.

“Shin Hye- dongsaeng, I swear he told us that he will bring everything, including your birthday cake.” Heechul told Shin Hye creasing his forehead. “This punk, he is so dead when he gets here.”

“Yeah!”Hong Ki added. “He promised to be here before we do.”

Shin Hye was a little disappointed but tried her best to understand. “Maybe he just got stuck with the recording or something.”

Heechul was browsing his SNS when he got surprised with what he saw.

“Ya! Junhyung-ah! Michinom?”

“Waeyo Hyung? Junhyung asked clueless.

“What’s up with this?” Heechul showed him his Instagram update.

wpid-img_48287449696489.jpeg

“With the pretty and amazing girl. Shin Hye, happy birthday!”

“Nothing hyung. I just updated…”

“This punk wants to die…” Hongki said folding the paper he was holding and then hit Junhyung with it.

“Wae?” Junhyung scratched his head.

“You’ve asked for it..” Joong Hoon commented.

“Wait.. I actually think it is a good idea.” Heechul announced with his evil smile.

He then took a photo of him and Hongki with Sehu.

wpid-1800350_681384751884770_969971739_n.jpg

“At Park Shin Hye’s birthday party. With Hongki and Seho. Whew! What do we do about the birthday cake for our pretty dongsaeng, Park Shin Hye?”

“Now we wait…”

Shin Hye, with all the things going on, appeared to be clueless at Heechul’s idea. She is getting impatient waiting for Keun Suk and wondered what happened.

She looked at the photos uploaded by her friends and smiled when she saw what they did.

I think I am getting it now. Her head dictated.

Suddenly, the door slammed and someone carrying a birthday cake shouted.

“Ya! You guys want to die? Pretty and amazing Shin Hye?!” The Asia Prince looked at Junhyung with dilated eyes then shifted his gaze to Heechul.

“Hyung! Pretty dongsaeng?!?!?”

Heechul winked at Shin Hye and high-fived Hongki. “Told ya it will work.”

“Mwo? What is this?”

Shin Hye and Keun Suk saw Heechul laying down his palms while Joong Hoon, Hong Ki and Junhyung took out 10000 won each and handed it to him.

“I know you better, Keun Suk. And I won the bet. Haha!”

“Aish.. hyung!”

Kurt hurried inside when he heard what Heechul said. “I should have joined in!”

“Ya!” Keun Suk hissed at his best friend.

Shin Hye was laughing all this time seeing the silliness that her friends have done. She approached Keun Suk, who was walking towards her and handed her over the cake.

“I almost forgot I had this with me. Saengil Chukahae, my princess.” He planted a kiss on her head. “Where’s Jangmonim? I wanna say hello.”

“Inside, Oppa.”

Keun Suk went to pay his respects to Shin Hye’s mom, who was busy cooking their dinner at the kitchen.

“So what is this?” Junhyung suddenly stood up. “Why can’t I greet Shin Hye-ya with a kiss and Keun Suk Hyung and Heechul Hyung can?”

Hong Ki hit Junhyung again. “Ya! Paboya?! Keun Suk has the right. Which planet have you been to this past few days? Don’t you know?”

“Know what?” Junhyung still clueless.

“Ya Yong Jun Hyung! Have you been that busy? Seriously this punk…” Heechul teased.

“Oppa, gumanhae.” Shin Hye couldn’t help but snicker at Jun Hyung’s blank reaction.

“What am I missing? I can kiss you, Shin Hye-ya like Heechul Hyung did, right?”

“MWO?!? Heechul hyung kissed Shin Hye?” Keun Suk’s voice echoed the entire room.

“Ne, hyung. He said he was the only one given permission…”

“Since when Hyung?”

“Aigoo, this beast…” Heechul rumpled Junhyung’s hair. He then looked at Keun Suk smiling. “Remember, you did my dear dongsaeng Keun Suk-ah.”

Shin Hye laughed seeing Heechul’s face and pulled Keun Suk’s sleeve. “Oppa…”

“Hmmm…”

She shook her head.

“You… you… you… and you…” Keun Suk pointed at his friends one by one. “I’ll lay my hands on you some other day.”

“Dinner’s ready!” Shin Hye’s mom went out with the food.

“Oh~ Auntie annyeong! Food!”

While Heechul, Hongki, Junhyung, Joong Hoon, Kurt and Sehu were all busy with the food, Keun Suk took Shin Hye by the hand and led her out the room.

“Oppa, what did I do this time? It wasn’t my fault.. Heechul Oppa had the idea…”

Keun Suk stopped her with a kiss on the lips.

“Tss.. my little Shin Hye. Do you think everytime we talk like this you did something wrong? Am I really that bad now?”

“That’s not what I meant, Oppa. It’s just that… well…”

“Well…?”

“Thank you…” She tried to change the topic.

“For what?” And she succeeded.

“For today… for the cake… for surprising me.. for everything…”

“You know you don’t need to thank me.”

Shin Hye hugged Keun Suk tight and rested her face on his chest, near his heart.

Keun Suk answered back with a kiss on her head.

“Well, I want to. You know how much this means to me, right?”

“Uhm… Happy Birthday, my love. God, you’re 25 now. Can we not get married yet?” Keun Suk teased.

“Are we not yet, Mr. Jang?”

“It feels like we are, Mrs. Jang…”

“Then, that’s what matters… come to think of it, Mrs. Jang seems nice to hear.”

“Then, shall we?”

“Ya! You two! Are you guys smooching again? Are you not coming out to eat? I swear, Hongki and Junhyung are finishing it all up now?” They were interrupted by Heechul’s knock on the door.

“Ya! Hyung!”

Shin Hye couldn’t help but giggle.

“I swear this guy.. Can I just change my set of friends now?” Keun Suk jokingly asked her.

“Oppa, that is Kim Heechul… there is no one else like him, remember?”

Then, Shin Hye pulled Keun Suk back and looked at him in the eyes.

“Thank you for giving me another birthday I won’t forget. There’s just one wish I have, chagiya… that you give me more time. You know there’s nothing more I want than to spend the rest of my life with you. Just more patience, huh, yeobo?”

Keun Suk nodded. “Ne. Ahrasso. Mian if I have pressured you again…”

“Besides, yeobo, what did I say before?”

“What? That you want to get married right after you graduate?”

“Uhm… and when is that?”

“Next year? Is it?”

“Ne.”

“So, are you saying…”

“Ne…”

“Seriously?”

“I am serious. So just a little more okay?”

Keun Suk locked her again in his embrace. “Yes, my princess. Happy Birthday again. I love you.”

“I love you more, my prince. Thank you…”

Thank you for coming back into my life, Jang Keun Suk. I can never be more complete.

Photo credits: Junhyung and Heechul’s Instagram

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80136

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
Sis Pammie wrote " I hope you will all love this one like I do. Fanfic updated! His Happiness. Her pride - t.co/gmLZkIZzaG " :shy:

His Happiness. Her Pride.

He was full of happiness today. He was excited, nervous, and joyful at the same time.

I am too. I am so happy for him… excited, nervous, but most of all proud.

I can never be prouder than this. More than what I felt when he won that Netizen award.

That smile he is wearing now… so genuine. I could never be happier.

wpid-144952699_18.jpg

wpid-144951964_11_efbfbdefbfbd.gif

He toured everyone in his University and told his story.

wpid-144952306_141.jpg

wpid-144952412_15.jpg

Yes, that’s how proud he is. He has achieved something again… something he has worked hard for.

Besides that though, he never looked more handsome in that gray suit… So manly. So elegant. So dashing.

wpid-144950697_3.jpg

Aaah… that’s my prince.

How do I look, babe?

He asked during our face time convo before the ceremony.

Hot, sexy, and gorgeous.
Tch… you really are my girl, eh?

Yes, I am proud to be called that… his girl.
And I want to shout to the world today that he is mine… my man.

He was strolling down memory lane in Hanyang today.

I might do that too when I graduate in a year or two.

Why are tears welling in my eyes now? Looking at him with all smiles in that gown is just making me bawl.

wpid-144950380_1.jpg

I wish you were here, chagiya. Then, it could have been complete.

His message earlier today said.

If only I could, yeobo. I would. If only you knew.

So he has graduated now… and I will too soon. Then, we will be together… forever.

This is BT building. It is a place in which the lecture for Major in Theatre and Cinema takes place. I want to go in for a while but there is somewhere I have to rush to so I will skip this part.

Tch… Oppa. Must you be obvious again?

“What took you so long? Don’t you know how eager I am to congratulate you?”

“Then why didn’t you come earlier?”

“Tch… Oppa. Must we?”

“Nah. I don’t wanna ruin the moment.”

“Chukahae!” I said enthusiastically.

He lifted me in happiness. Then, he saw tears in my eyes.

“Wae? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?”

“Ani. I am just so proud of you… I can never be more proud… because it is so nice to see you this happy. I rarely see you smile like this lately. And seeing you like this…”

“You know I also smile like this when we are together, don’t you?”

I nodded.

“I am so so happy, Shin Hye. I have officially graduated. Aside from that, I get to do more projects with you. I could never ask for anything more.”

“Nado. You just don’t know how happy, relieved, and so comfortable I am now knowing I’ll be working with you in the coming days.”

“Of course. I am your best partner, am I not?” He grinned, teasing.

“Tch…” I commented, shaking my head.

“What?” He snickered. “Isn’t it true?”

“Alright, alright. You win… De. You are, you have been, and will always be my best partner… in reel and REAL life.

He planted a kiss on my lips, with tears welling in his eyes.

“And soon, your best partner for life.”

I nodded.

“I love you, Jang Keun Suk…”

“I love you more, Park Shin Hye…”

I laid my head on his shoulder as he locked his hands with mine.

“Shin Hye?”

” Hmm..”

“You know it has always been you, right?”

“Ne, Oppa. Ahra…”

“And you know too that I’d do everything for you, right?”

“Uhm…”

He was silent for a while.

“Will you wait, Princess?”

I sensed what he was talking about and tears began to fall again.

“Ne, Oppa. You know I will…”

“Promise?”

“I promise… are you scared, Oppa?”

“Uhm…”

“Don’t be…”

“I’m not scared of what’s gonna happen when I go in, chagiya…”

“Eh?”

“I am scared that you won’t be here anymore when I come back after two years… I am scared of losing you, Shin Hye…”

“Impossible, Oppa… we have gone through much more than that and look where I am now…”

“Here with me…”

“Ne Oppa. And I am going nowhere. Not in two years… never in my lifetime.”

“Shin Hye…”

“Uhm…”

“Thank you…”

“For what, Oppa?”

“For loving me, inspite of everything…”

I lifted my head and cupped his face in my hands. I gently kissed him and didn’t let go for a couple of seconds.

“This girl is going nowhere, Oppa… because this girl loves this guy…”

I pointed at his heart.

“So so much…”

“And this guy loves this girl…”

He kissed my forehead and continued…

“… more than she’ll ever know.”

My life wasn’t always full of sunny skies and bright stars. But there’s always this one star that never lost its brightness even during gray skies. And tonight, that star shines its brightest in my eyes.

Photo credits: Dispatch
Sukkie’s story excerpt: Naver

:touched :touched :touched =X =X =X :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by snsaf.
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.632 seconds