Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Don't let go of my hand...

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33698

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Good Job on Chapter 2....getting excited =D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33705

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Chapter Three

the next day, shin hye was exhausted that made her bump to a guy."oops, excuse m-.." before she finishes her excuse, she widened her eyes at what she saw. it's geun suk!(again?) :wahaha

-

he drag shin hye to a quiet room and pulled her to the wall facing to him, "Yah! why are you with him?do you know he's.......a playboy!?PABO!?" geun suk yelled at her face."Yah!watch your mouth!oppa is not like that!" shin hye said with confusion.they heard that someone is calling for shin hye and headed where shin hye and geun suk are. geun suk ran off and thought, "this feelings...kept coming when i see her, it's like joon mae is alive" he thought to himself. shin hye ran t the one who is calling her, joon ki. "oppa.." shin hye said with worried eyes. "what is it shin hye? and where were you?" joon ki asked as he frowned.shin hye doesn't want to tell what geun suk did to her, "ahhh...nothing..nothing happened....oppa let's go" shin hye lied on him and went as she looked back and check if geun suk was still there.

-

(as you can see, geun suk knew joon ki many years ago then joon ki finally introduce and geun suk fell inlove with his' sister, Lee Joon Mae

joon mae is a very emotionless girl but loves music very much just like shin hye and that is why geun suk likes joon mae. but geun suk is a bit annoyed to shin hye for her clueless mind and childish acts and geun suk only like shin hye because she completely looks like joon mae. but joon ki, joon mae's brother, likes shin hye than joon mae because even with childish acts, she's never interested to him and always smile beautifully unlike joon mae, she's a bit interested in him and never raised her smile even once but agreed geun suk to be her boyfriend. joon ki doesn't want his' sister to be closed with anyone than him so he broke her most precious things. when she got home, she saw his' brother what he did and kept yelling at him like crazy. she decides to commit suicide and called her brother and geun suk that she's finally going to do it.geun suk arrived first at what he heard and saw her lying on the bed full of blood. geun suk was seriously mad at joon ki that he decides that they would separate and never be friends anymore. so geun suk thought that when they shin hye and joon ki are together, his' memories will return to his' head and get worse acts.)

-

shin hye went to her room and saw ji hyo who was about to leave the room. "ji-.. i mean, noona, where are you going?" shin hye asked wondering. ji hyo just pat softly her hair and leave with shin hye confused and didn't mind her.

-

shin hye left her room after a few minutes and saw joon ki standing at the wall means that he was waiting for her."joo-..uhh..oppa! why are you here?" shin hye said to joon ki."shin hye, how about we exchange numbers?that way, whenever you need me, you can always call your oppa, arasso?" joon ki said while scratching her hair."oppa...do i look like a lost puppy to you?" shin hye sarcastically said. joon ki didn't listen and just exchange numbers with her. "whenever you need me, you can always call your oppa, arasso" shin hye blushed when he said that to her again, "dei oppa. and whenever you need me, you can always call your puppy,arasso?" shin hye sarcastically said. they both nodded and said to each other that they can be separated and just call each other if they need them.

-

shin hye went out to go to the library that night until she saw some drunk guys who are outside and who are going to do something bad to her. shin hye screamed as loud as she can but no one heard her until she saw someone kicked the guy who was holding shin hye.it was geun suk who's going to save her. :willing shin hye was about to get her phone from her pocket until the other guy threw it and broke it. shin hye was shock and was about to cry then when geun suk saw her expression, he got :angry1 and fight them non-stop.he grabbed shin hye from them to escape. they were hiding at the corner so geun suk can tell something to her, "i don't know why i saved you here, i don't know why i keep following you, but most of it,i don't know why i go these feeling for you suddenly but promise me, don't let go of my hand..." he thought himself," yah, they're....co-....coming..."shin hye said between crying. the police saw the guys and arrested them. geun suk carried shin hye to the nurse's office and explained what happened.

-

shin hye was about to wake up when she heard who are infront of her arguing and try to pretend to sleep again. she can hear joon ki and geun suk talking about" joon mae? who is joon mae" shin hye thought. and their also talking about shin hye, " huh? wha-..why are they talking about me too?" shin hye thought. "you should just forget about joon mae! and just leave me and shin hye alone!" joon ki yelled at geun suk."how can i even forget about her if i always remember her by seeing you and shin hye together!? last time, you don't want joon mae to be close to anybody but why shin hye!?" geun suk argued back. "shin hye is a lot different from joon mae! why do you care about shin hye? i thought you only love joon mae!?" joon ki argued back."what are they talking about? are they saying that me and her look alike!?" shin hye thought confused.

-

shin hye woke up and pretend she didn't heard anything then geun suk and joon ki stopped their argue when they saw shin hye waking up. she turn her head to geun suk's side first that made joon ki looked at geun suk looking pissed. "geun suk....th-...thanks for saving me" shin hye said to him but geun suk just looked at joon ki devilishly. then shin hye turned her head to joon ki's side that made another pissed off face to geun suk. "oppa...sorry i didn't called, they broke my phone and-" before shin hye continued, joon ki interrupted and said "i know shin hye, that's why i bought you a new one" then he showed her the good looking cellphone.

geun suk saw her new cellphone and is shocked because it was almost the same cellphone as joon mae, same design, same color but the only different was that shin hye has a heart drawing at the back while joon mae is a music note.

-

ji hyo came inside quickly if shin hye was better and feel relief when she saw shin hye smiling at the cellphone, "oppa, it's beautiful kumowaeyo" shin hye said as she hugged joon ki oppa. geun suk's heart aches and left the room with ji hyo, "oppa! i haven't greeted shin hye yet" ji hyo said to geun suk then shin hye was shocked, "*oppa*?" shin hye thought."seriously...what are their relationships with each other" shin hye thought and didn't notice that joon ki was looking at her. "i'll take care of you from now on and now you have to rest for a while" joon ki said to her with a little disappointed. "dei oppa"she said to him and lied down the bed and slept soundly."shin hye, can't you hold on anymore to me?" joon ki whispered softly without waking her.

-

shin hye is feeling better now, when she appeared to her classroom everyone yelled happily "shin hye your back!""shin hye, do you feel better now?""yah!take care of yourself from now on,arasso?""shin hye-ah, it's good that your back! someone cute is looking for you!" they said individually for they were so worried because some were shin hye's friends, some who have a bit crush of shin hye and other who are mad at shin hye but suddenly worried when she got sick."mianheyo, sorry for making you worry and-....what!? someone is looking for me!? who!? tell me!" shin hye said with big eyes, "yah! shin hye, chill.. we''ll show you to her" her classmate said, "*her*?" shin hye said wondered.

-

they showed her to the person who was looking for shin hye, shin hye was so suprised and speechless at whom she is looking at. "noo-...noon-....noona.....you're he-...here....i'm so.... happy noo-...noona" shin hye said smiling sweetly with suprise look.

Preview

"i kept my promise and now i am here, i really missed you shin hye"

"shin hye, who is this?"
"noona, teacher, please let her to be my roomate, she is my friend a long time ago and requested to be with me"

"geun suk....i like..y-..."

"shin hye, trust me, he's not an easy person to be with"

:onhot:
it really takes time to make this and i will try hard to make the next chapter better
i hope you will like this chapter
as i am about to eat XDDDD:wahaha

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33718

• Kairin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
Good job sachiko12 :D
I really love chapter 3, especially the puppy part...:-V
very funny...
And also all the pictures..=D
Jang Geun Suk is so so so handsome as always :shy:
Can't wait for your next chapter:P
Really fall in love into this story...:)
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Kairin.

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33719

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
thank you for liking it kairin

and yes it was rather funny the *puppy* thing =X =X =X

and your right about geun suk :luvluv:

well even if it's late, i still want to finish the chapter 4 and hopefully think that you guys will appreciate

really?! i never thought that my first fanfic will make others fall inlove thank you :side: :bye:

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33722

• -han-
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 132
ur fanfic is awesome sachiko...

please continue....:-V :-V

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33728

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
;) sachiko12

Thank you for your fast updating your fan fiction. I just finish reading your 1st episode and I really enjoyed it...:piggyrabbit even my daughter love you fan fiction now she's getting hook already....nice job and keep up your good works hoping you will continue your good job....and dont make us waiting for your next chapter.....I will always wait your posting about your work "Don't let Go of my Hand"...love you work really....God Blessed.

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33730

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
sachiko...

good job again on chapter 3...the puppy part is cute :D

:-V :-V :-V

Geun Suk picture is awesom :shy: :shy:

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33731

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

.. I just finish reading, your 2nd and 3rd episode .. by the way i am the daughter of Sweet. I am only 12 yrs old. but I like GeunShin..:luvluv: sachiko12 . pls always update your fan fiction coz I beleive this is a beautiful love story i like the two guys fight for Park Shin Hye . I luv it :shy: I am exited for the 4th chapter now , I am your fan when it comes to fan fiction :piggyrabbit

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33734

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter Four

"noo-...noon-....noona.....you're he-...here....i'm so.... happy noo-...noona" shin hye said smiling sweetly with suprise look. "everyone, let me introduce you to my good friend, Yoshioka Yui, who is a famous singer from JAPAN."

everybody was shock when they hear the word famous singer and the word japan. "shin hye'ah, can you even understand her language?"asked one of her classmate. " ofcourse" shin hye said.

-

"i kept my promise and now i am here, i really missed you shin hye" yui said in her own language. " Arigato, noona, for keeping your promise". (arigato means thank you and they agreed that shin hye can call her noona)"so you all have your own room for two with a seatmate, i wish i could stay with you, shin hye" yui said while lifting her luggage.shin hye thought an idea and drag yui and her luggage to the teacher and said" TEACHER!!! can ji hyo change different room and let her to my room?"shin hye asked excitedly after that, they saw ji hyo coming in to ask something for the teacher." teacher, i have a relative whom i am go-..." ji hyo said but stopped her from looking to a familiar person. "shin hye, who is this?" the teacher and ji hyo both asked the same question, "noona, she's from the picture i showed to you before." shin hye said with a smile."teacher, she's my friend who is going to attend but who is late because of a performance." shin hye said.

-

the teacher kept her mind the word performance and ji hyo thought that she is a well performing singer and musician."noona, teacher, please let her to be my roomate, she is my friend a long time ago and requested to be with me" shin hye begged to them with her whole heart. "well..if it's okay with ji hyo. do you accept it?" the teacher said to shin hye then to ji hyo politely.
"if that's what will make shin hye happy, then i accept her request." ji hyo said that make shin hye's face smile happily full of joy.

-

ji hyo moved to another room and yui moved to shin hye's room. yui went inside and saw that it was full of mess." gomenazai, there are times that keep me busy that makes it a lot harder of times to clean up." shin hye said while scratching her head. yui understands and just help her to clean up from now on.

-

the next day, joon ki was waiting for her calls and called her to go to the rooftop but, shin hye told him that she's with a new student whom she can tour and whom she change to be her roomate that made ji hyo move to another room. joon ki was unexpectedly angry because he thought that the new student is a guy that likes shin hye so he rushed down from the rooftop to find shin hye.

-

he found shin hye entering her classroom as he called loudly, "shin hye'ah!! where is he!?" :angry1
he said with angry eyes. "oppa, who's he? oh, and have you met the new student? meet my good friend Yoshioka Yui, she's famous from Japan, and Yui this is my classmate, Lee Joon Ki." shin hye said introducing each other. he stares at yui carrying her guitar and sang a beautiful song for shin hye's classmates and yui looking emotionless for she acted like joon mae who is very emotionless and loves music.
he got a bit interested in yui but his' heart is still with shin hye. yui is talking about joon ki in his' acts and said that he looks like a girl in yui's japanese language until joon ki chuckled and said "i do kinda look like a girl" shin hye was suprised why he knows what yui's talking about. shin hye and joon ki were the only ones in the school who understands and speaks japanese.

-

" oppa, how did you know what she was talking about?" shin hye asked curiously to joon ki." i travel to other places including japan and learned their language, but why your friend impolitely talks about me like that?" he asked as he smirked."oh so that's why, well...i just don't know why she thought that oppa." she said in a straight face."never mind." " anyway, nice song you sang there yui" joon ki said as he smiles at yui with japanese language.

-

after their tour, shin hye left yui at their room so she can get to rest.when she went outside for some fresh air, she saw geun suk waiting for her in an unpleasant way.

-

"geun suk, why are you out here looking like that to me?" shin hye asked as she stretched her arms up."yah, if you like music then follow me." he said impolitely and led her to a quiet room."what are you talking about?" shin hye said looking confused."just follow me!Pabo!" he said looking impatient.

-

shin hye just followed him and when they stopped she was told to grab a chair to sit and thought that they were about to pray because shin hye didn't listen to him a while ago."Pabo! just listen!" he said to her looking annoyed by her.he picked up his' guitar and sang a song for her name *without a word*.
after shin hye listened to his' song, her heart beats faster deeply than she thought just like the time she listened to yui's songs. :luvluv: she was about to tell something to him, "geun suk....i like..y-..." shin hye can't finish her sentence for she was entirely exhausted by touring yui.but geun suk was extremely curious about the words *i like* . shin hye went back to her room with her eyes half awake. and slept soundly to bed.

-

the next day, shin hye talked with joon ki about heun suk's beautiful song that actually made her heart move. joon ki was pissed when he heard that she's with him the whole night. "but when he leads me to a quiet place, he's always annoying whenever he talks with me, oppa." shin hye said pouting at him."shin hye, trust me, he's not an easy person to be with" joon ki said as he chuckled to her."but oppa, i'm really glad yesterday you didn't step back at yui like the other girls and just talked to her friendly" shin hye said with a soft smile. "well, if she's your friend, you two are not like any other girls i treat at." joon ki said as he holds her hair gently.

Preview

"NANI!?me!? play on a haunted house!?"

"shin hye'ah, are you sure yui is here?"
"i'm too scared to enter inside alone, oppa."

"oppa!i don't wanna open my eyes!....oppa?....oppa, where are you?..."

"shin hye'ah, don't get scared anymore, whenever you have problems, i'll always rush to you as i've heard you calling in my heart."
"oppa, is that you?"

:imdead: i'm getting really sleepy for this.
i kept sleeping late only for finishing this for you guys.
hope you all like it :nitey:

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12.

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33758

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
thank you sachik012 for rushing out Chapter 4

take care as well...cheers :-V

like it very much
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.545 seconds