Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Don't let go of my hand...

Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33637

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
this is my first fanfic, i hope you guys...
will enjoy it even i'm still young.... :-V

Characters

Park Shin Hye

Jang Geun Suk

Song Ji Hyo

Lee Joon Ki

Yoshioka Yui

Synopsis:

Park Shin Hye:
a simple,loyal girl full of love and care with other people. she's always kind to others but doesn't take care of herself. she's very interested in music and someone else's talent. she later develops feelings over her new seatmate, Jang GeunSuk. she is also the roomate/classmate of Song Ji Hyo.

Jang Geun Suk:
a famous singer of a band and also the roomate of Lee Joon Ki. he eventually have this weird feelings over his' first seatmate, Park Shin Hye.

Song Ji Hyo:
a kind,calm,elegant,beautiful, famous ballerina girl that admired Park Shin Hye. she's Jang Geun Suk's childhood friend. she is inlove with Geun Suk since they were kids. she is Park Shin Hye's roomate who is very friendly to her.

Lee Joon Ki:
a cool student of the school who knows how to speak in japanese and english and mostly skips classes at school. he eventually meets Park Shin Hye and falls inlove for her. he is always willing to protect her but, she only sees him as a big brother. he's a bit interested in her japanese friend, Yui, who is a calm singer and a musician who has a cute voice.

Yoshioka Yui:
a famous JAPAN singer and musician and shin hye's friend when she performance in seoul and saw how admired is shin hye to her by her cute voice. she doesn't want to like anyone than music and shin hye.

Park Shin Hye's school has 3 new cool students who are going to be her friend and one of her new roomate and classmate. she eventually has feelings over her seatmate and causes to love triangle.

i really REALLY hope you will like my fanfic
and i will surely do my best to update it.
enjoy~~~ :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33649

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@sachiko12 :touched

Hello, I'm very happy that you join with those who do fan fiction for us....I'm will wait posting the continuation of of your story....love love love seeing the characters of your story I can't sleep anymore excite to read the continuation of the "Don't Let go of my Hand....GOOD LUCK..

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33650

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter One

it is the first day of school, especially when you will have your own room at school. shin hye is on her way to school, she doesn't have any watch on her hand so she doesn't know what time is it nor she is late that she again forgot to check at home what time it is.

when she reached near at the entrance, she wondered why there was a black car that was about to enter the school. she may have thought that the mayor was there to announce to finally demolish the school.why did she even think of that?

she rushed inside the door and saw a beautiful girl stepping out of the car with a handsome man that all the girls could scream at. shin hye was very curious of the beautiful girl and the handsome man why they are here. she rushed to ask her classmates, " yah! who are they? why are they here? are they the mayor's children? tell me! tell me! TELL ME!!" she yelled at her classmate loudly but weren't loud as the scream of the girls which made her classmate didn't hear.

-

she was disappointed that no one answer her question. shin hye was walking through the corridor until she hears many girls chasing a guy and runs towards her because he realizes that she is the only girl who is not chasing after him and just runs towards her and asked if there is a hiding place, "uhmmm...how about in the janitor's room?" she replied. he runs rapidly inside to hide himself. the girl wondered why he disappeared so suddenly and just went back to their classrooms. shin hye was about to ask who he is but she heared the bell rang and runs toward to her classroom. when shin hye reached to her classroom, she saw her teacher changing her students' seats, "shin hye, take your sit and i will arrange you sit as well" her teacher said while thinking her arrangement. "but i always liked this spot! it's been my spot for many years now! please don't change my sit, teacher!" says shin hye begging at her teacher.the teacher got mad and just told her to sit down.

-

the teacher was about to arrange the last seat, shin hye's seat, shin hye was so nervous that she held her seat tightly until there was a knock on the door. the teacher peeked outside and was suprised that all the new student were in her class then shin hye was suspicous of why the teacher is suprised outside the door. the teacher immediately announced that there are three new students in their class to transfer in this room. everyone was suprised including shin hye and talked to each other why there were new students on their classroom because for many years, their classroom were not that popular and never win in competitions.

-

they were only 2 students of the classroom who knew the new students but shin hye knew all of them while the other one only knew the two. the other classes were disappointed because the new students didn't go to their class. so shin hye's class were a bit of excited to see the new students but shin hye was still wondering the other guy who is being chased by the girls and hid himself to the janitor's room.

-

the teacher announced one by one of them starting with the guy shin hye saw at the entrance. " let me introduce you to Jang Geun Suk, who is the only child of Jang group company and is a lead singer of a band.""say something about yourself Mr. Jang." the teacher said politely to him."annyeonghaseyo, hope you help me as always" he said while bowing without smiling. shin hye didn't like his' attitude by introducing himself and just listened to the teacher. "the next one is Song Ji Hyo, the daughter of the Song group fashion designers company, a famous ballerina and is also a famous actress." " annyeonghaseyo, it's very nice to meet you all. i quite love balley, i hope i can get to meet you well. please take care of me." she said while bowing very politely and also bowed to her teacher which makes the teacher trusts her a bit.shin hye whisphered to her seatmate, "she's very thoughtful and quite elegant don't you think?" her seatmate agreed by nodding his head and told her, " first a singer, then an actress that is actually in our classroom? i'm really excited who is the next one!" he said whispering to shin hye and she agreed on what he thought too that made her excited too. "the last one is..." shin hye wsn't listening and just remembered the guy a while ago who was running towards her to look for a hiding place, she laughed on her mind thinking because it's hide and seek until she saw the guy she remembered was standing at the door looking at her. all the girls were admired at him except shin hye was very familiared with that guy. shin hye didn't hear to what was his name that made her stood up and, "teacher! can you repeat his name, please? i didn't quite hear it." as shin hye told her, everyone laughed because she didn't hear the teacher's voice even it was loud and clear. "this is the girl a while ago, she's actually dumber than i thought. but she's rather quite funny." the guy said on his own thoughtsand thought that he just wouldn't continue introducing himself and just bowed at them.

-

shin hye was very embarassed when her classmates laugh at her especially the ones who are new and famous that made her sat down quietly.she looked down and all the new ones were looking at her at her cute face until the teacher called them "Mr.Lee, sit at the back of her, yoo mae jin." he was pissed because when he sat down, the girls around him kept staring at him. " Ms. Song, you sit at the front of her, ma joon ri." "And Mr.Jang, you sit beside her, Park Shin Hye." shin hye raised her head and is shocked at what she heared and was about to complain, " so shin hye, if you don't want to change seats, he's just going to sit beside you." shin hye heared her teacher and just nodded her head.

-

shin hye keeps looking at him every subject in his pencil-tapping-with-rhythem-on-his-desk way until geun suk realizes that she is looking at him every time. " are you always like that to new students?" geun suk asked shin hye. "we never even get new students in our class." shin hye said while looking at the floor. geun suk rolled his eyes and after that the bell ring that it means that it's time to go to their dorms. the other teacher toured them to where they will be in and who is going to be their roomate. when he told them where shin hye is in, he even told that his roomate is...Song Ji Hyo!? everyone was shocked and was jealous at shin hye. she didn't listen again, she was so tired that she just went to her room and pulled her things but didn't unpack her things and didn't realize that her roomate is Song Ji Hyo. she was about to take a walk until she bumped into a beautiful girl at the door.IT WAS SONG JI HYO!

Preview:
"you dummie again!"
"who are you calling dummie!?"

"since your actually not interested in me..."
shin hye gulped at what his' saying.

"your really a cute person shin hye!!"
shin hye blushed.
"tomorrow, try calling me oppa..Arasso?"
"arasso oppa!!!"

hope you like my topic, you don't know how much i didn't sleep just for this :imdead:

The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, kwinna

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33651

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for liking it! i posted the chapter one and i hopefully that you would like it. if there are problems, feel free to tell me.:shy: :shy:

again...

thank you thank you thank you (continuing):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33652

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
@sachiko12

i like your chapter one...cant wait for the next chapter..hehe :-V

cheers

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33658

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
thank you for liking it.
i appreciate it.
i will update it as soon as possible and i hope the next chapter that you will like it :-V

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33665

• Kairin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
What a good start...XDXD
I like all the characters..
And the story is awesome....XDXD
Good work...:-V
Can't wait for your chapter 2!!:D

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33687

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter Two

she was about to take a walk until she bumped into a beautiful girl at the door.IT WAS SONG JI HYO!

-

"uhhhmm...e...excuse...me..Ms.Song.....i-....i'm....really...so-" before shin hye finishes her excuse, she was interrupted when ji hyo spoke to her politely (and as you know, it's hard to talk to rich people in their class because we thought that they were too focused to the teacher) "don't worry *shin hye*." "she talked to me, and she told my name!!" shin hye thought with excitement for she have never or they have never had rich students especially in their class. "please don't imitate the teacher about calling me *Miss*." ji hyo said with disappointment. "jeosonghabnida, but..what should i call you?" shin hye said looking down at her. "hmmm.....i'll think of it, if you help me unpack my things." ji hyo said with a soft smile." arasso noona" shin hye said then covered her mouth. " why did i actually said that word?" shin hye thought wondered. "not a bad idea, you can call me noona. arasso?" ji hyo said with a sweet smile at shin hye. "arasso......noona" shin hye said sheepishly.:shy:

-

they all unpacked their things and went out to talk about themselves which made them more close to each other."i can't believe that your my roomate from now on." shin hye said while walking happily. " so your a ballerina? can you show me some of your dances noona?" shin hye said jumping with glee."maybe later, but not today.";)

-

shin hye understands and kept on talking. "how about you, shin hye? tell me about yourself." ji hyo said stopping on the side of the window. " My name is Park Shin Hye, the same class of you. this year, my plan is to move to another school....but..i have a japanese friend who likes me to stay here in this school because after she finishes her performance, she's going to school here with me." shin hye said with a soft smile on her face. "per...formance?" ji hyo said wondering what she said. "she is a famous singer, and i admired her so much, she allowed me to be her first friend because she never get close to anyone." shin hye said while thinking of her. " what's her name?" ji hyo whispered.

-

shin hye quickly went back to their room to get something in her drawer. it was a picture of her friend."her name is yoshioka yui"

"she's quite beautiful" ji hyo said looking at the picture. " i even have a song of her" shin hye said while going back to their room and get her phone. shin hye showed her the video and said " she doesn't really smile much though."

ji hyo was amaze by her voice, after they watch the video, the bell rang and quickly went to their classrooms.

-

it's already breaktime,they all went out but shin hye saw ji hyo is with a guy who is a bit familiar.shin hye saw the cafeteria full of people and all the seats were already taken so she decided to eat at the rooftop.

-

when shin hye opened the door...she saw a guy who is standing at the corner. "excuse me" shin hye said tip toeing to him. "just go to the other side of the rooftop" he said. "arasso but... may i ask, who are you?" she said wondering around while carrying her food. the guy turn around and saw her familiarly. "you...you..you dummie again!" the guy said pointing at her."who are you calling dummie!?" shin hye said angrily:angry:

-

they talked to each other and the guy explained why he called her dummie. "still, that isn't very polite to call me dummie" shin hye pouted. "anyway what's your name?" shin hye said looking up to him."you really didn't listen a while ago? your really a dummie shin hye. i knew your name when the teacher mentioned it of course." he said laughing at her."your really mean!" shin hye pouted lookig down at him."fine. my name is Lee Joon Ki. and don't even forget it. arasso?" Joon ki said while patting her head.shin hye nodded.

-

"since your actually not interested in me..." joon ki said smiling devilishly at shin hye.shin hye gulped at what his' saying.before he continues, shin hye stepped back then when the bell rang, she quickly ran off to her classroom."pabo, i was going to say if we can be friends" he chuckled.

-

shin hye reached to her classroom. she heard an amazing voice and a guitar music and peeked inside....it was Jang Geun Suk! her seatmate, sang amazingly to the classroom named "full of sunshine", shin hye gazed at him.when joon ki also reached to his classroom, he was about to call shin hye until he saw her looking very curious at the one who is singing inside that made him a bit jealous.

-

joon ki is so pissed that he drag shin hye back to the rooftop."YAH!!what do you think you are doing!!"shin hye yelled that made everyone's attention including geun suk.

-

"we're already late!!why are you still dragging me here!!??your gonna get ourselves detention,PABO!!!" shin hye yelled until he stopped and held her arms looking very pissed.:angry1 "j-..joo-....joon ki?"she said to him staring directly to his eyes.joon ki let go of his hands, "sorry, i just don't want to go back and i don't want to be here without you" he said to her then she blushed looking down at him and wondered"joo-...joon ki, why are you like this?" she thought.joon ki held her hand and said, "come on, let's go back""dei-"shin hye said still looking down at him.

-

it's finally the end of class and shin hye and joon ki laughed together but didn't realize someone was looking at them.it is jang geun suk, he doesn't even know why she's with joon ki and why he feels pissed to see him with her.ji hyo called geun suk to stroll outside, but didn't notice who were the ones that geun suk was staring at.

-

there were 2 dorms, one for girls and another for boys. "joon ki-ah, i have to go to my dorm, you go to yours arasso?" before shin hye turn around, joon ki kissed her on her forehead that made her blush."your really a cute person shin hye!!"
shin hye blushed again. "tomorrow try calling me oppa, arasso?" he yelled at her."arasso oppa!!"she smiled beautifully at him that makes him like her more. :bye: geun suk was spying on them at his window and thought "who is she?why does she make me so pissed".

-

the next day, shin hye was exhausted that made her bump to a guy."oops, excuse m-.." before she finishes her excuse, she widened her eyes at what she saw.

Preview

"oppa.."
"what is it shin hye? and where were you?"

"i don't know why i go these feeling for you suddenly but promise me, don't let go of my hand..."

"seriously...what are their relationships with each other" shin hye thought

hope u enjoy my fanfic:-V

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12. Reason: forgot to post a picture
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33693

• 1parkrinrin7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 25
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: wow nice good job..keep it up createmore fanficss...:bingo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33694

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
sorry for keeping you all wait for the next chapter
hope u like it

Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds