Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Never experience Love

Re: Never experience Love 12 years 11 months ago #48101

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
He..he..it's the other way around. I thought Shin Hye and Min Ji would board th A4 private jet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Never experience Love [Chapter 13] 12 years 11 months ago #48102

• ckin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
thankyou for another chapter..i really like it..:touched :touched :touched

Re: Never experience Love 12 years 11 months ago #48136

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Humilis wrote:
He..he..it's the other way around. I thought Shin Hye and Min Ji would board th A4 private jet.

mianhaeyo...since yong hwa is kinda upset earlier he has nothing to do with her for awhile but ofcourse they're friendship won't end because of that. but atleast geun suk rode with them.

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: Never experience Love [Chapter 13] 12 years 11 months ago #48163

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
Hi abby....thanks you again for updating the Never experience Love Chapter 13...my daughter pattie really
love to read young fanfic...me myself is really love it too...

and thank you abby for showing more interaction about the couple...I really love it...sukkie here showing already

his love for shin hye...and i love that ... i will continue waiting you next post and hope more and more interaction

between them...thank you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: Never experience Love [Chapter 14] 12 years 11 months ago #48241

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter 14

"Ajeossi, can we exchange seats? this seat is pretty much comfortable i think." geun suk said.

"really? then I'll do it then." the ajeossi agreed.

geun suk exchanged his seat with the old man just to sit closer to shin hye because he can't find it comfortable to sit with others than shin hye.

"kamsahabnida, ajeossi" geun suk thanked him.

geun suk doesn't feel comfortable with anybody than the A4 but he is mostly irritated and uncomfortable just with strangers so he'd rather be with shin hye, a student with the same school as him.

-

"kyung soo'ssi, why did you even agree to what he said? something might happen to him!" soo jin complained to geun suk's assistant. The other A4 have already made it to europe but soo jin can't help worrying what might have happen to geun suk.

"jeosonghabnida. young master's order. I don't have anything to do but to follow." geun suk's assistant, Mr. Kang Kyung Soo apologized.

"aishh! will he be able to get here?" soo jin wondered.

"Master Geun Suk has landed on a public plane." assistant kyung soo reminded that made everyone completely shocked.

"PUBLIC!?" everyone loudly said.

-

The plane where shin hye is at already landed at the airport in europe. geun suk was the only one awake so he'll not be found out that he slept beside shin hye. shin hye and min ji did not hear that they have already made it to europe instead they still keep on sleeping. geun suk quitly went out to hide from them and as he made it down, he searches for the other A4's.

"where are those bastards." geun suk said.

"shin hye'ah....i think we..made it.." min ji said as she yawns.

"really?"

"hm? where's geun suk'ssi?" min ji wondered.

"i don't know. maybe he already left." shin hye answered.

"eh? but I wanted us three to leave together." min ji said as she pouts.

"why would you even want to go with him with his rude behaviour? but..now that you mentioned him..." shin hye paused as she remembers something from last night.

Flashback:

As I opened my eyes bit by bit I can see something or...someone exchanging something that is already beside me. I wanted to see what it is or who it is but whenever I keep opening my eyes, it keeps to be very blurry that it leaves me becoming very sleepy again. when I everyone's asleep but my eyes kept on peeking, I saw a familiar face sleeping beside me with a smile that can attract as many girls as possible and the lips.... all I can say is...that lips will only be kissed by the only girl he loved forever that he will not give it to anyone else. that lips of his, makes my heart skip a beat. I wish he will be happy to the one he kissed. Anyway, who is this?

" shin hye .... shin hye .... shin hye .... SHIN HYE!!!! "

"o-..oh? did you say something min ji?" shin hye asked getting snapped out from her flashback.

"how many times that I've been yelling at you yet you don't even here me! so i've been asking if this hotel is good huh?" min ji said.

"uh-..ahh..it's good. let's stay." shin hye said as she begins to walk towards the entrance.

"heh? I was asking if it looks nice because this is where the A4 is staying. yah! shin hye! we can't stay here!" min ji called because shin hye is actually serious about staying at the A4's private hotel.

-

"are the rooms ready for us?" soo jin asked the guard in front of the hotel.

"oppa, what do you think if we can share the same room?" so eun asked yong hwa.

"there are 2850 rooms in our hotel, why do we even need to share a room if there's only 4 of us?" yong hwa said.

"ahhh...mianhae.." so eun apologized that made her a bit embarrassed and blue.

"let's go in." soo jin said to the two then suddenly... "how come you just left me alone?" an unknown guy coldly said.

"oppa! you made it!" soo jin said with a smile.

"I'm the A4's Boss, but how come I'm the one that's going to be left out? even you're in a far away trip and i'm all the way on korea?" geun suk sarcastically said.

"mianhae" they all said on chorus.

-

"wahhh~ so nice! oppa! there are two beds! let's-..." so eun paused because she didn't see yong hwa anymore at her door.

"hm? who are they?" soo jin wondered when she saw two girls walking towards nowhere.

"uh! don't worry, I'll take care of this, miss." the guard said.

"yah! what are you doing here!? you are not allowed to go to this hotel!" the guard yelled at min ji and shin hye that made the two run.

"min ji! why didn't you tell me this was not the hotel we're staying!?" shin hye said to min ji while they're running.

"I keep telling you that but you were like deaf or something awhile ago because you were totally not listening to me!" min ji yelled.

"yah! stop! I'll catch you!"

"Run!!!" they both said.

"wait!" a voice pops out in front of them that is actually hiding from the wall.

"wh-...who is that?" shin hye wondered.

"another guard?" min ji nervously wondered. as the guy showed himself, they all got shock.

"Yong hwa!" the two both said.

"Mr. Jung, this stupid girls have entered here without noticing that these is the A4's hotel."

"A4's hotel!? min ji'ah!!! why didn't you tell me!?" shin hye yelled.

"shin hye'ah! you never listen!" min ji complained.

"you let them go." yong hwa commanded.

"but sir..."

"ajeossi, are you saying you can't obey an order from the A4?" yong hwa threatened.

"ah-...joesonghabnida. I will leave you then."

"we're safe!" the two both speak in hushed tones.

"what are you doing here anyway?" yong hwa asked with a mild face that made them, especially shin hye, speechless and shy.

-

"mianhae...on what happened earlier." shin hye apologized to yong hwa.

"I made a huge food just for the 3 of us yet there was only one going to eat it when the end comes." yong hwa said.

"I made you feel awkward and i'm truly sorry about that. I hope you could forgive me." shin hye said as she pouts.

"jyahh~ there's a condition to that." yong hwa said.

"eh? what? condition you say?" shin hye said.

"that's right, condition. I will forgive you if you do something what I tell you." yong hwa said.

"yah, yong hwa, I know what is a condition but what is the condition?" shin hye clearly said.

"then, are you sure you're going to accept it?" yong hwa asked.

"what if-..."

"when you're not going to accept it then maybe It's impossible to forgive you." yong hwa added.

"of course I will accept it! I felt so bad that all I can do is to be forgiven." shin hye replied.

"are you sure?" yong hwa asked.

"hm!" shin hye nodded.

-

"oppa, could you call the others?" soo jin requested that it's time to eat.

"where's yong hwa?" geun suk asked.

"uhm, he must have been at the terrace. that's where he is all the time whenever we just made it here." soo jin replied.

-

"DATE!?" shin hye yelled.

"it's okay if you don't accept it anyway." yong hwa said.

"I'm not really interested in them but since it's a condition, i'll accept it!" shin hye said.

"that's a relief." yong hwa said as he caress her hair. They didn't know that geun suk was actually listening to them the whole time.

"date? let's see how this goes on..."

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sachiko12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twotaur, deanne, paire, mssweet821, Humilis, Love them, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Never experience Love [Chapter 14] 12 years 11 months ago #48242

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
abby (sachiko12),

more please...I can't wait the chapter 15...and hopefully you will going to

write more on Guen Suk and Shin hye...though I love Yong Hwa...but

I can't resist myself not to feel sad about Guen Suk whenever Yong Hwa

and Shin Hye has more interaction...anyway Thank you again for this new

Chapter....
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Never experience Love 12 years 11 months ago #48248

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Miss sweet, thank you very much that you like it and thank you for the ones who like it even though you're not commenting as much but this joy of mine will never fade away because of you guys :-V

terribly sorry that I only update once a day since i'm very busy and since school year is going to start soon and i always say, "heh!? it's already may? i didn't even get to have much fun this summer..." but even though i'm home i could get to improve this ff making and being like a typewriter =X =X

I thought this summer was actually kinda boring but being like this is the best moment ever :kiss1:

I will update soon as i can so the joy of mine will surely be one of the greatest thing I could ever imagine :bye:

The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

Re: Never experience Love [Chapter 15] 12 years 11 months ago #48328

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
listen to the music only while you read. don't mind the video, just listen to it while you read.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 15

"unni! what's for lunch?" so eun said.

"have you seen the two?" soo jin asked

"no, I haven't seen them. I just came out of my room." so eun answered.

"what are they up to now?...wait...the two girls a while ago...I think that's Park Shin Hye'ssi and her friend." soo jin thought.

"I'll go search for oppa." so eun said.

"how about you go search for the two instead of one." soo jin sarcastically said.

-

"wanna go eat first?"

"I'm kinda sleepy..." shin hye said slowly.

"Then let's go have fun first." yong hwa cuts in.

"ne...?"

Background music:

"Let's go~" yong hwa said as he held shin hye's hand and went exploring.

"wahh~ so big!" shin hye said.

"let's go closer." yong hwa said as he held shin hye's hand again.

"ne...?"

"oh my gosh! when we got closer to it, I didn't know Eiffel Tower is actually big enough than I've ever imagine!" shin hye said.

"let's go to another place." yong hwa suggested.

-

"yong hwa, let's go take a rest first." shin hye said.

"alright. you sit on the bench while I go get something to drink." yong hwa said as he leaves her.

*yawn* "why am I still so sleepy even though we went to so much places....ohh that's right...i'll get tired." shin hye said then she noticed someone walking towards her and she thought it was yong hwa.

"yong hwa?" shin hye wondered then suddenly her eyes widen by the moment.

"you must be having fun with him." the guy said.

"excuse me but, who are you?" shin hye asked.

"you're the smartest student in Hyupsung but you're very forgetful who've you shouted near at the restroom and the one who just sat beside you in my first ever experienced in a public plane." the guy sarcastically said.

"Jang Geun Suk'ssi!?" shin hye uttered.

-

"how did you know we were here?" shin hye asked in a bit informal.

"besides so eun, I watch carefully for yong hwa if he really enjoys being with another girl than so eun." geun suk said.

"Then, you mean that he had gone out with many girls already?" shin hye asked.

"That's right. but they are the one who asked yong hwa out and you are the only one that he asked out and became very happy whenever he's with you. tsk! what's so special about you that he likes you so much?" geun suk coldly said.

"huh? we're just friends. besides he has so eun already." shin hye said as she starts to yawn again.

"heh? so, you're saying there's nothing between you two?" geun suk hopefully asked.

"of course... *yawn* why would you even think of that?" shin hye said as her eyes keeps blinking slowly bit by bit.

"I accepted it..for a condition so... *yawn* he can forgive me." shin hye continued slowly.

"forgive you for what?" geun suk asked curiously.

"for upsetting *yawn* him earlier. yong hwa has been *yawn* so nice to me yet *yawn* I only gave him an upside down smile. *yawn* " shin hye said as she chuckle.

"could you stop yawning! it's obvious that he likes you but you don't even realize it, stupid! you don't have to push yourself like this! can you just disappear from his life!? It's the best for so eun and the best for both of you." geun suk said.

Background music:

"And you have to listen to this, I feel so ashamed that I became like this, but I think I have develop feelings for you." geun suk said then he realized that shin hye was already asleep especially her head is leaning down on geun suk's shoulder.

"yong hwa, I'm really sorry. now I realize why you have fallen for this girl. this so called love.... I think I know what it is now.I'm sorry that someone like me, would actually fell in love too with the girl you love first. I don't even know how to control it. This girl, she's someone I want too see everyday because if she disappears from my life, who knows what will happen to me without her." geun suk thought as he gaze at shin hye.

For awhile, yong hwa comes back carrying two ice creams for both of him and shin hye then he saw shin hye and geun suk at the bench together sleeping cozily. yong hwa's heart breaks into pieces as he decides to leave them quietly while his smile fades away and his tears slowly fall on his face. yong hwa grab his phone as he text shin hye a message.

To: shin hye

I'm sorry that I left you, It's actually impossible for me to not forgive you. but now, I hope you forgive me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17, deanne, paire, mssweet821, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, kincade

Re: Never experience Love 12 years 11 months ago #48333

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Dear sachiko12,

I say wow...more interesting, I can't wait when they finally wake up..:onhot: :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: Never experience Love [Chapter 16] 12 years 11 months ago #48449

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter 16

"oh, yong hwa where have you been?" soo jin asked.

"nowhere" yong hwa replied with a swollen face.

"have you eaten yet? ask the chef to make some food if you want." soo jin said as she walks across him.

-

"hmm? where am I?" shin hye wonders then she felt somethings smooth on her hand.

"HEH!? did I sleep with him? this is so embarrassing. oh! anyway, where's yong hwa?" shin hye thought then when she took out her phone, she reads yong hwa's short message and that's the time when geun suk wakes up.

" *yawn* you're awake?"

"stupid! isn't it obvious?" shin hye said.

"why are you sleeping with me?" shin hye asked coldly.

"what do you mean I slept with you. you're the sleepy one who's head leans on automatically on my shoulder." geun suk said with a smile.

"what do you mean I did it!?"

"what is this guy saying? i'm too sleepy enough to understand his words. as I gaze at him, it keeps thinking me of him. If he's here right now, my tears will fall and at the same time, a smile draws on my face. it's too blurry enough to see that he's really here. when my eyes close for a while, my head ends up on his shoulder. how I miss being with him. Dad, could you stay a little longer? I want to spent this moment with you for a while. I hope you could do this again in the future.

"arghh! why didn't I know I was the one who leaned on!?" shin hye thought.

"do you have anywhere to stay?" geun suk asked.

"uhmm, yes?" shin hye replied.

"is that a question or an answer?"

"whatever, where is it? I'll get you there." geun suk said.

"I look at him as he is the most annoying one in this planet, but his sincere makes my heart beat faster that I could ever imagine. the smile of his earlier, it's almost the same one as the person who is beside me at the plane."

"yah! aren't you listening?"

"ah! sorry...uh..I don't want to go yet. I want to see some more places. I don't need your help, So you can go to your place now." shin hye said as she continues to walk ahead of him.

"fine. if you say so." geun suk said trying to test her as he walks far away from her the shin hye stopped him.

"uh...uhmm...wanna...come with me?" shin hye sheepishly asked.

-

Background Music:

"I haven't eat yet, have you?" shin hye asked.

"neither" geun suk replied with his eyes stuck on her adoring face.

"then, let's eat something like..oh! Ice cream!" shin hye said as she saw an Ice cream stand.

"let's go!"

-

"A mall! let's go and see!" shin hye said as she changed her behavior to active.

"I thought you were someone calm and shy, but you were actually lively and funny." geun suk compliment.

"so you think I look like a smart and calm one? nobody, but min ji, have seen this side of me." shin hye said with a bright smile.

"so you're saying me and your friend are the only ones who knows this side of yours?" geun suk asked.

"it seems so. enough chatting and let's explore!" shin hye said as she doesn't realize she haven't even let go of geun suk's hand even a bit.

-

they went to an arcade...

they went to a fountain...

they went to a souvenir shop...

they went to a show...

they went on a fun ride...

explore some places...

they went to some random stores...

they went on a top floor where they can see everything at the mall...

"I can't run anymore...my feet is going to shred..." geun suk said breathtakingly.

"I can't believe i'm in europe so there's no reason for me to get tired!" shin hye said.

"good for you.."

"let's go get something to eat." shin hye said.

"finally...a rest.."

-

"mmm~ it's so good!" shin hye said while she rubs her tummy.

"it a good thing i'm full enough to go back." geun suk said.

"go back?" shin hye wondered.

"we're still gonna go shopping." shin hye said as she giggles.

"heh!?"

-

"wahh~ this shirt looks good on you." shin hye commented.

"I already have a lot of these. let's go somewhere else." geun suk said.

"wait..." shin hye keeps gazing on an accessory that keeps attracting her.

"what wait? we need to g-..." geun suk stooped when he noticed what shin hye is looking at.

"they went closer to take a good look on it.

"that thing? it looks cheap." geun suk compliment.

"is it? it's kinda expensive too. maybe we should get going." shin hye said as her activeness has fade away that made geun suk a bit guilty.

"ajeossi, how much is this?" geu suk whisper to the seller.

"really? not bad. reserve it for me and send it at the A4's hotel."

"geun suk! come on!" shin hye called.

-

"I had fun today. thanks to you." shin hye said as she kissed geun suk on his cheek.

"see you!" shin hye shouted as she wave.

"see you.." geun suk utter.

-

"oppa! let's go have some fun outside!" so eun said.

"I'm tired so eun. maybe later." yong hwa said.

"then, will you join me at the terrace?" so eun asked.

"oh, good idea."

-

"oppa! I miss this view! did you miss it?" so eun asked.

"why not?" yong hwa sarcastically said.

As yong hwa look down, he saw geun suk about to enter the hotel.

"he came back late, it seems i've been replaced." yong hwa thought.

"hm? isn't that geun suk?" so eun asked while pointing at geun suk.

"seems like he had some fun today." yong hwa said.

-

"I wonder when will the package arrive?"

"oppa! where have you been!? you really had me worried!" soo jin shouted as she sees geun suk but he didn't notice or hear her as he went to his room.

"today, I saw a different side of her. I don't even think someone like yong hwa would want to see that side of hers. but when I see her like that...she's cute than any other girls i've met." geun suk thought as he smiled handsomely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just saying this: I watch "My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho", I saw shin hye! I totally screamed for seeing her so cute but in a short time! her voice is super cute! her name there is min yeo! she's a high school friend of the lead actor Lee Seung GI. her name there is Go Min Yeo! hehehe...I stayed up late and I watched it, for the ones who love shin hye and hasn't wathc the drama, this is a reminder that shin hye is in the drama but it's only for a short time. :-V

It's starts at 3:40
hope it helps

The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, kincade
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.919 seconds