Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [The Star] Taenyu

[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #455

• Karen Ma
I wrote this fanfic a few weeks ago on A.N.Jell's Live Journal.

The Star

Yes Sister, I will think about it. Thank you. Bye!' MiNyu says happily to the person on the line. She is always happy when she speaks to the head Sister of the convent. She props up her legs and stares into the night sky, smiling.

'Star gazing without me, Go MiNyu?' a voice booms from a distance, startling MiNyu.
'No no! Hyng Nim! I was talking to Sister on the phone just now.' she explains hurriedly.
Tae Kyung grins at MiNyu's expression. He loves to make fun of the pig rabbit; his very own pig rabbit.

'Good to know, how can you have the perfect stargazing experience anyway without the brightest, most handsome star in the world?' TaeKyung walks over and pulls her to himself. She loses balance and crushes into his embrace.
MiNyu blushes hotly. She has been forbidden to press her nose forever by TaeKyung, and though she has been trying very hard to stop herself from blushing wildly, she fails to. Everytime.

Tae Kyung, on the other hand, enjoys looking at her rosy cheeks, her clumsy gestures and her escaping gaze. Although she has changed a lot over the year, with much longer hair and girlish outer appearance after returning from Africa, to him, she has never changed, for he does not see her for who she is by her outlook, but by who she really is. The girl he loves who loves him back 100%. When he first met her he never imagined that he would have dreams about her or miss being by her side or get butterflies in his stomach whenever he hears somebody mentions her name. He never would have thought that he would fall in love with her.

'Hyung Nim...'MiNyu says in his arms, waking him from his deep thoughts. 'Yes? '
'Sister asked if I would like to help out the missionaries in Cambodia to take care of the orphans there in the coming 8 months...'
'What?!' Tae Kyung literally barks at the absurd thought. he can't believe his ears. But he manages to suppress his emotions, preventing them to show on his face.
'Cambodia?' He stiffens. Mi Nyu, sensing danger, shifts away from him.
'NO!!!' Tae Kyung explodes. (OS: What? that pig rabbit must think that I am dead! Cambodia? 8 months? Does she still think of me as her boyfriend!)

'...' 'I mean, Go MiNyu, the sky in Cambodia is too dark to see the stars. You can't go. You won't be able to collect any stars there. There is a new orphanage in Seoul, why don't you try working there?' Tae Kyung says with his usual cool tone, suppressing his feelings.
'But Hyung Nim, aren't we all looking at the same sky as the Cambodians? And there is less air pollution there so the sky must be clearer!' Go MiNyu says innocently. 'Go MiNyu!'
'Yes Hyung Nim?
'You..you can't go...'
'Why?'
'Because..because I can't stand living without you. Not 8 months, not 1 week, not 1 hour, not 1 minute, not even 1 second,' Tae Kyung gazes deeply into MiNyu's eyes. He wants her to know how much he cares about her. He wants her to feel his love.

'Hwang Tae Kyung-xi...'
'I love you,' he leans in and kisses her before she can say another word. '
‘I want you to be by my side. I am selfish, but I don’t ever want to let go of you again. I can’t see any stars in the sky because of my night-blindness. But I can see one star. The one star that shines the brightest.’
‘Really? Where is it?’ MiNyu starts to look at the sky, in search of the star.
‘She is right here,’ he gently puts his finger on her nose. ‘You’re the star that I have been looking for.’

'Everytime I hold your hand I feel like as if I am holding all the stars in the sky'

THE END.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bianne ong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #464

• missjj
  • New Star
i love it :P

Hope you'll write another fanfic!!!!!!!!

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #469

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Good one dear!
I can even visualize TK's and MN's expressions.

Keep on writing ;)

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #474

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Awwww... ^^
This is just ... too cute
I can imagine it already when TK said those "goose bumb" word.... and MN's reaction to it
Please write more when you have time!!!
Thank you!!!
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #476

• Mait
  • New Star
wow! it was really good, it keeped their characters, that's what i liked!!
hope you write another one! ;)
A Chilean Fan!

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #485

• Yulya
  • New Star
wow ^^ so romantic
love! love! love it!

I want continuation :cheer:
PSH ? ~

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #495

• jaimejks-psh
Wow, this is really really good. I can feel the emotions and literary see their expressions.
Thanks for sharing this. If you have another fanfic, please share.

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #650

• Karen Ma
thank you for your support everyone! I will work hard on my next fanfic! B)

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #688

Pretty good one-shot. Admittedly he kind of comes off a little needy she doesn't seem to mind it at all.

Re:[The Star] Taenyu 14 years 3 months ago #720

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Oooooohhhh. i love your short FF!!! i was even able to imagine how they were together...thanks so much for sharing...
i wish you can share more FF for us to enjoy!! i am terribly missing our dear couple... thanks again! i really enjoyed it!
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.543 seconds