Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny

[FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #47950

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
Do you believe that in your life you have someone meant for you from the start? Someone that is "Born for You". How could you tell that? Is it love or destiny?

This Fan Fiction will answer that question.

Main Characters :

Jang Geun Suk as Justin Lee

Lee Hong Ki as Hans Woo

Park Shin Hye as Samantha Kim

More characters will be unfold as the story progress. Here's a teaser of these:

[/color]

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Lina507.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, twotaur, deanne, paire, sachiko12, chibicheek, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, khulynne29 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #47958

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
thanks for another FF!
can't wait for the rest :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParkJangian

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #47961

Thank you very much sis parkjangian! :) OMO!:luvluv: i really love the teaser and most especially the characters. :bingo: haha because it is usually yong hwa who is in the love triangle and now it's hong ki! kyaa! can't wait! :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #47965

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Wow, amazing, love the fanfics vid. Creative and nicely presented, thank you for taking the time to create this wonderful short vid. I enjoyed it allot. Waiting for more!

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #47969

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
wow! it's really good! uh...amazing..uh...PERFECT!

your teaser is so good i just can't wait for the start!
63_2011-03-13_2011-05-03.gif

I love the pics that can explain the meaning in your ff.
22_2011-05-03.gif

you are so talented on making a fanfic! even from the synopsis, everyone is excited for your new fanfic of Born For You: Love or Destiny!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-05-03.gif

thank you for this amazing ff of yours!
9-20100114_2011-05-03.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #48009

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
i'll try my best to finish the first chapter by this week...
for all those who loves hongki...
don't worry in this fanfic, you will not hate him...
you'll even love him... ;)

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Lina507.

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #48018

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
ParkJangian, wow, wow, wow that's an awsome vid!!
Thanks for creating this teaser, can't wait to see your fanfic.
You did a great job, i'm proud of you!! :superkiss:
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #48038

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
I say wow...:touched

I can't wait the real fanfic. It seems very interesting to watch. :shy:

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #48092

• shinhyesgirl
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
wow! another story to be loved...:luvluv:

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 11 months ago #48537

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
Born For You: Love or Destiny Chapter 1

Here's the preview of Chapter 1

Justin Lee... at the age of 25 he is already the chairman of Lee Group of Companies. His father's unstable health leads him to this position. Being the only child he doesn't have any choice but to replace the position of his father. The initial plan was for him to replace his father's position for only a year but because of his good works the board decided that he will take the role until his father decided to come back.

His status in the business world makes him the most eligible bachelor in Korea. High ranking government officials, business men and professionals would always meet up with Justin's parents to set up a date between their daughter and Justin. Even some celebrities tried to catch the attention of Justin whenever there's an event that he is present.

But all this time no one ever captures the heart of Justin. To please his parents, he would come to the set up dates. But Justin would always end this dates by telling the girl that he is not interested with her. But being a true gentleman he would always do it in a good way. That's why even though girls knew that dating him will always end up being label as "dump girl", his popularity among the girls never cease. Instead more and more girls become interested on him.

A lot of people wonder why he never opens his heart to anyone. This is a question that even his parents doesn't know why. But there's one person who can definitely answer this question. Someone who have known him since they were young. His best friend, Hans Woo.

Hans Woo is 3 years younger than Justin. At the age of 5 he was already an orphan. His parents died in a car accident while travelling in Europe. Most of his relatives are overseas so Mr. Lee decided to take the responsibility for Hans. Justin's parents treat him as their own son. They went to same school during their primary and secondary years. They only separated when Justin studies in the US while Hans stay in Korea to finish his secondary school. Mr. Lee wants Hans to study in the US also but Hans insist that he prefer to finish his studies in Korea. So, they only meet again after 4 years when Justin got his degree in Business Management. Hans on the other hand got his degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in Korea 2 years after.

After he graduated, Mr. Lee ask him to set up his own business. Hans parents left a trust fund for him. But Mr. Lee never use it for his studies. Instead he wants him to use it in starting his own business. Hans, told him that he wants to start a restaurant that can cater all types of food. So he told him that he wants to travel overseas first to see and learn more about the foods of different countries. For one year, he travel to US, Italy, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, China and Singapore. Then he return to Korea and start the restaurant that Mr. Lee wants him to start. He named the restaurant "My Food Haven".

All sorts of people would come to "My Food Haven" to try the different types of food that they have. The most common food that they serve are Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Western Foods. But other than that, they also cater foods from other countries upon the request of customers. His restaurant is always full, especially if Justin is around.

Hans was surprise seeing Justin coming to his restaurant during that time of the day alone. Usually he would come there during lunch time or dinner to bring his clients for meeting. Justin prefers Hans restaurant because of the different type of foods that they have. Justin's clients from the US, Europe and Asia will not miss their own food as they have it upon request. Also, there's an area in the restaurant where he can talk to his client (even private matters) with no disturbance.

Saying it in a way that if you don't know they are friends you would think that they are about to start a fight.

After saying that... there's a complete silence on Justin. He just stares outside as if Hans and all the people in the restaurant doesn't exist.

Hans went to the kitchen to personally prepare Justin's favorite meal...

Justin will always order this whenever he visit Hans restaurant on pleasure. But during business meetings he will let his clients decide on what food they prefer. Hainanese Chicken Rice and Home Made Lime Juice are personally prepared by Hans. He learn to cook Hainanese Chicken Rice when he was in Singapore.

Justin was left reading a magazine when suddenly Hans phone rings. At first he ignores it but the phone keeps on ringing. He get the phone and look at the screen to check who's calling Hans. The call is coming from a certain name "Julia Roberts". He was curious so he decided to answer the phone.

Upon hearing his voice the caller never answers and just ended the call. You can see from his face that he didn't feel good about that. While still holding the phone and looking at the screen, Hans suddenly came with the food that he prepare for Justin.

Hans, smile cause he knows that when Justin calls him "Hans Woo" it means he's getting irritated already.

Hans, wants to tell him more about her when suddenly his phone rings. This time it's an unregistered number. Seems like an overseas call.

Who is Julia Roberts in Hans life? Will she be part of Justin's life too? Find out in the next Chapter...

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by ParkJangian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, paire, Humilis, Love them, kincade
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.422 seconds