Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 10 months ago #48666

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Jane, nice story, waiting for the next chapter!:-V
What will happen if Justin meet Samantha? Is it there any sparks in their first meeting?:luvluv:

Oh i love that Hainanese Chicken rice, i usually order that if we dine in Singapore restaurant
here in Hong Kong, i don't know if the taste from Singapore is the same in here. I have to try
if i go there in singapore.:ding:
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 10 months ago #48708

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
@Lina Hmmm... your questions will be answer in the next chapter :)

I'm not sure if the taste is the same ;) I love Hainanese Chicken rice also... I always eat it ;) If you'll be visiting Singapore just let me know... I would love to meet you...

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by ParkJangian.

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 10 months ago #48722

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Waiting, waiting...please hurry, hurry...don't want to wait...don't make us wait too long dear...

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 10 months ago #49756

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
[FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny (Chapter 2)

Hans and Justin's conversation was cut when suddenly Hans phone ring. It's a call from an unregistered number.

Justin notice that there's a sudden change on Hans' facial expression. He seem surprise and happy at the same time receiving a call from that person that he call "Julia Roberts".

Hans saw the curious face on Justin when he look at him after putting down his hand phone. He looks like he is so curious about the person that he is talking to on the phone.

After accompanying Justin on his way out of the restaurant, Hans go straight to his office still thinking about Julia. Hearing from her that she's coming to Seoul really makes him happy.

Its the first Sunday of the month and the weather in Seoul is very nice. Hans, decided to took a one day off at the restaurant. He's going to be busy for the whole day. Today, is Julia's flight to Seoul as stated in her email to Hans. Since her flight will only be reaching Seoul at 7pm, Hans decided to visit Mr. and Mrs. Lee to have lunch with them and Justin.

Justin's parents treat Hans like their own son. They've been good to him. He call them Eomeoni (mother) and Abeoji (father). Hans is very thankful to them. He never felt that he doesn't have a family after his parents died.

Mr.Lee just smile knowing that he cannot argue any more with his wife.

Justin knew that he cannot do anything about it. If its his mother who request for it he cannot say no. He really loves his mother that's why he always agrees with those set up dates.

Then all of a sudden, Hans phone rings.

Hans, left the Lee's Residence. He drive his car as fast as he can. He doesn't want her to wait at the airport.

Justin is different from Hans when he left the Lee's residence. If Hans, is so enthusiastic and in a rush, Justin walks slowly and feels like not wanting to leave at all. But he don't have any choice, he needs to follow her mother. On his way to the airport, his mind was preoccupied with different thoughts about that girl.

Because he's too busy thinking of this, he didn't realize he pass the route to the airport. He doesn't want to do a U-turn so instead he take the other way to the airport which will take him 30 more minutes. Anyway he is not concern on the travel time to the airport. So he might as well take the long journey.

Hans on the other hand is still in his car and is caught on a traffic jam.

Being unable to contact her really worries Hans. If only he can fly so he can reach the airport now.

At the lobby of the arrival area of Incheon International Airport...

Justin is about to reach the airport now.

Hans finally pass the traffic jam.

And Julia was sitting and thinking on what to do.

Who will reach the airport first? Will it be Hans or Justin? What will happen if Hans and Justin found out that Justin's Trainee Assistant and Hans' Julia Roberts is the same person... Samantha Kim?

Additional Cast :

Go Doo Shim as Mrs. Christina Lee

Lee Soon Dae as Mr. Joseph Lee

Im Ye Jin as Anita Kim

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by ParkJangian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, Humilis, Love them, kincade

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 10 months ago #49758

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Jane thanks for sharing!:kiss1:
I'm loving the story and excited.:heartsh:
Can't wait for the next chapter.:piggyrabbit
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParkJangian, Humilis

Re: [FanFic] Born For You: Love or Destiny 12 years 10 months ago #49819

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@ParkJangian

Thank you very much :luvluv:

I also thank you for making the script along with video because my network is too slow. I am longing for the next chapter, I wish I shouldn't have to wait for too long. :pray: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParkJangian
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.852 seconds