Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version)

The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49717

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Hello Everyone!

I have started my own version of Autumn Concerto and finally...the trailer is out!!!

THE MELODY WE MADE TOGETHER (AUTUMN CONCERTO KOREAN VERSION)
[A Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye Fanfic]

Here are the characters:

Park Shin Hye as Park Mi Sun (Liang Mu Chang)
Jang Keun Suk as Jang Tae Hyun (Ren Guang Xi)
Moon Geun Young as Moon Eun Hee (He Yi Qian)
Lee Wan as Lee Dae Jung (Hua Tuo Ye)
Mason Moon Moorhouse [of Baby and I] as Park Jung Su (Xiao Le)
and special participation of:
Jung So Min as Lee Hae Jung (Hua Ci Xin)

"In this day and age, will love be enough for two different people from two different worlds endure love and life's hardships?

An ordinary girl who literally has nothing dreams to leave the place where she was supposed to feel loved and secure...her home. A guy who has everything and who may seem to lead a perfect life literally throws his life away each day.

Until fate brought them together in an unexpected way....

He became her savior and she became his. But the destiny that brought them together also brings them apart...and seems like fate is playing tricks on them for they meet again after 6 years...with an unexpected little surprise...

Will they sing the same song now with life's complications? Will they play the same music they did with the love they once had? Or will hatred take over the love they had for each other back then..."

When I first watched "Autumn Concerto (Next Stop...Happiness), I have hoped for its Korean counterpart and of course, would like to have my favorite Korean couple of all time, Park Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk, to star in it. As I "produced" the storyline in my head, I thought of who the best ones are to support the couple and Moon Geun Young and Lee Wan (thanks to a good friend) came into the picture. And when I was thinking of the title I'd give it, Sukkie's song (my second favorite after Oh My Darling) Melody We Made Together was the first thing that popped in my head to be it's love theme..and so the title.

Pardon to my fellow loyal Geun♥Shin shippers, It was really MGY who came into my mind to play the doctor-fiance' He Yi Qian's part because of her undeniable acting skills. And Lee Wan...ah I have also wished for him to star in a triangle with Sukkie and Hacci and he sure has great chemistry with Hacci too...so here he is...(besides I missed him and he'll be back soon from his MS anyway)

I hope you guys will enjoy the trailer and I will surely do my best to make it as exciting and as great as the original one. There will only be a few slight changes (if not none) but the story line is the same.

I'll upload/post Chapter 1 very soon. Kamsahmnida! :P

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Pammoe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Love them

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49721

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks, Pam...this is truly wonderful...i love your startup video, leaves one wanting to see more...
and yes, I agree, MGY is a very good actress, i was wondering what she was doing there though...thanks for the explanation...
i can't wait to see SH with Lee Wan too, hope when he gets out of the military they'd be paired again, loved TOH!!!

I will sure look forward to your 1st Chapter....AutumnConcerto was one of the TW series I started but didn't get a chance to finish...i just might finish it since i've finished watching 49days....

can you also post the link to your YTchannel and other blogs? thanks, dearie!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49724

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
Thanks Mama Al! I thought of putting Ju Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye in this story but they will appear in a different fanfic of mine. Hehehe...

And so MGY and Lee Wan came about. It was Kim Bum at first but a friend suggested Lee Wan instead because Bummy is not the husky type...too flower boy-ish for the role of Tuo Ye.

My YT channel is Lexielle11
My Sukhye fanfic blog: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras
My Tumblr: Lovin' Sukkiehye!

Thanks again! ;)

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49726

can i post this to my my page! because i'm also a new member here and i made a page for park shin hye in facebook can post it to the page i made? pls?

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49727

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
Sure Mary Ann...PM me your FB page so I can like it too... :)

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49729

thank you very much! but where will i pm you? :)

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49738

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Pam, i love the trailer of your fanfic. :kiss1:
Looking forward and excited to see the 1st Chapter.:luvluv:
Good choosing Lee Wan, oh i missed him hope their will be a pair up drama with Hacci after his service.:-V
Fighting!:piggyrabbit
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49751

• kincade
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 95
Wow… another much anticipated story from Pammoe that we will surely and diligently follow and wait as the story unfold in her mind with the touch of her superb imagination that will be definitely worth the wait. Keep on writing to keep us spazzing… goodluck…

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

thanks for the teaser...

ill patiently wait for chapter 1 :) :P :pray: :pray: :pray:

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 11 months ago #49816

.. pammoe

tnx for this fanfic.. I really like autumn's concerto because it has a good story it suit park shin hye and jang geun suk well hope you can update it often..

Re: The Melody We Made Together (Autumn Concerto Korean Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49985

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
To those who have waited..here it is:

Melody We Made Together [Autumn Concerto Korean ver] - Prologue (A JKS♥PSH Fanfic)

It's just a prologue for the first chapter. I hope you enjoy it guys!!! :willing

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, Love them, aikalovesjangshin, kincade
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 3.388 seconds