Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mysterious maid!

Mysterious maid! 10 years 7 months ago #71152

• Sayan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 8
0fmb.jpg

Korea Seoul 12 April 2007 21:50 at night. The suburb cold dark streets of a young girl walking around aimlessly from street to street. Sort of the city was not advisable to walk around different age and sex alone. In the minds of just a week ago, the phone call is repeated every day is the last one week.
- Hello! Park Shin Hye looking for! Central ScopeThe. The parents would say!
- Hello! Yes I am. There are the parents? How are you all right? I talk to them?
- Miss ..... I'm sorry, you can enjoy total view condolences please!
- It is not I can not be! Are you sure you just admit our mistake.
- The building work was a little survivor. The mother died at the scene, his father is the way here. Again, I'm sorry!

Park Shin Hye 17 years apart in two months' time would be 18 years old, his parents will no longer be there. With only her father left her mother, she is the last living relative. There have always been poor, his parents have worked hard every day of the holidays included. In addition to the school was forced to work for an evening of entertaining points. Young offspring of wealthy families serving drinks, and sometimes you have to stop dancing. Not a promising future, but forced transferred onto! The tips are pretty good, but in return just to dress can be duds jails and high heels to endure 10 hours apart.

There's nothing to embellish is not a long term job, a very special and beautiful girl. Especially if one day not only be served, and dancing with the guests. He also raised the bosses! Not even that.
- Wanted to talk to me, Mr. Han?
- Shin Hye, the question is not circled. Do you know that some of what services are held outside the bar, your coworkers published.
- Yes Mr. Han, I'm aware of that.
- That would be my question! This work is not very good but customers give good money for the service. It's only 17 years old but I know my marital status, it can work here. You're one of the best beauty was wrong with us and many have remarked. I asked about you, waiting for your reply! What do you think?

Shin Hye Company shall not in this kind of job is more of a divorced maid job, one star hotel will be eight hours a day and schooled horses.

Jang Geun Suk 20-year-old handsome and arrogant young man who stars in the action-packed lives and also kallandos years. Hundreds of girls ajálkoznak him up and I enjoy the opportunity to live in when you can. After a while it gets boring to the maids rooms at up to where you are in the villa segment do not have a lot of energy to get them bulldoze a pretty smile. The desire for more and better hunting rounds on top, a girl who are looking for exciting scouting. It is a conflict with someone when they go partying with friends one night. Lacated not think it will be difficult because every tear a strip club surrendered the girls danced here. However, big disappointments because she did not give herself a republication, or even difficulty in bringing into the man has received everything.

60i4.jpg

Park Shin Hye 17-year-old young lady who quickly magtanulja the edge menyit have to fight in life. Two job is his life making money almost pushed out. A great deal of pain and loss of parents is difficult to process their loss. A single mom who does not like the joy of Shin Hye's work, but does not condemn her granddaughter in a bar just because you have to work with. A large number of men are trying every day, but neither of them want to establish an emotional order to contact him. Shin Hye knows that this job but you can not look for bona-fide man who want to do for you! It is concerned about, because they know that many people convicted milyást a strip club looking for mandenapi living from. Very sweet and lovable girl who shattered life and you can not trust anyone.

wd0t.jpg

Han In Soo 30-year-old owner of the bar who you know to be tolerant and helpful. One day, in a bid to capture a reejtett to request the. It turns out that he working on a minor who is under 18 years of age. The influential young men can hazards due to the great work of His curiosity aroused megkapásáért she is capable of anything. He did not want the bar to lose so much sold her speaking to him.

9d1x.jpg

Big Brother (Kurt) 21 years old. Jang Geun Suk's best friend who supports everything. Combi spend most of the time, party, guys.

3r59.jpg

Baekho 19 years. Jang Geun Suk friends who bring the girls to the FAQ eventful party.

gg0p.jpg

G-Dragon 20. Jang Geun Suk unleashed a house party where you knew you were offered anyggal. Since then, great friendship between them during a one party he supplied the cocaine with his buddy circle, sometimes its recovery Geun skirts too. The origin of life is a bad side to it and that the range of about all I know. Sometimes lazuni gonna need one at the end of a busy day! If the girls do not have pleasure when bracket.

1lev.jpg

Baek Ji Young Dancer of the oldest strip club in 28 years. Shin Hye was to find great talent, I knew at the time when he first saw the bar. Deep Shin Hye drug course was taught to dance and all the basic tasks that may arise on the job. Shin Hye was the first of the 10-year-old girl who has mastered during their work as soon as they have learned. Shin Hye-in, unlike other services may also provide the guests the bar extremely. Shin Hye-you get along well.

sf8x.jpg

Ban Hye Ra Shin Hye's father 65-year-old mother of the last relative. Agoda him but who still support him.

yr71.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Sayan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mysterious maid! 10 years 7 months ago #71157

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Another fanfic for everyone. :unsure: :huh: :dry: :woohoo:

Hi Sayan,
Welcome to our community.
Thanks so much for your 1st posting.
The title of your fanfic is so good. Looking forward the 1st chapater.
Anyway I am bit confusing with the introduction, hehehe sorry.
May you may create more in future.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

welcome_080.gif

Re: Mysterious maid! 10 years 6 months ago #71632

Yeah!! =X
New Fanfic :woohoo: :lol:
Sounds like an interesting story :OMG
Can't wait till you post the first chapter :silly:
And btw thanx for sharing :-V

Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds