Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . .

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77093

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 133
Hi Sis Mandy! It has been awhile, but don't think I haven't been trolling the forums for MinHye and BinHye interactions. I definitely haven't been disappointed. All my GeunShin, YongShin, and everything Shin emotions have surfaced again. Shinhye is just so compatible with everyone because she's the total package.

Hwait for a portion of chapter 2 to be posted soon!

Btw thank you so much for your translations you have made it all the more enjoyable witnessing all these moments being able to understand them lol. I hope you don't feel to stressed or worn out from working so hard.

Stay safe and warm :)
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by KimcheeMe7. Reason: Add a message
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77094

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis KimCheeMe7: Oh no, absolutely not! I enjoy doing the translations because it makes such a big difference if you can understand what is being said. Even without the translations, I enjoyed it. I was squealing when I got some Chinese subs.

OMG, I was so excited by the SBS Awards that I stayed up all night watching it LIVE. I was like a zombie the next day at work but it was soo wroth it. I almost dropped my comp when they won Best Couple and I squealed in delight. I loved the whole awards in general since there were so many MinHye interactions!! You don't feel stressed yourself. Post part 2 only when you're ready!

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77096

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
Same here I only slept a couple hours cause I had to set my alarm early to catch the awards. Then I used my data on my smartphone to keep streaming as I drove to work lol. I must've seemed weird when I started shouting in the car when they won best couple haha.

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77100

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
Hello readers! I just wanted to continue on with my FanFic for “Heirs 2.” For anyone who’s interested please read my first post for Part 1 of the story before you continue here.

I left of at Part 1 with KW being told off by HJ to leave her alone after he reveals to her that he still wants to be with her and that he can commit to her all the way now. I gave some foresight in what’s to come later in the story with KW falling into a depression and leaving KT to pick up the pieces at the company. Going hand in hand to that ES is left neglected at times due to KT’s limited time.

However, I wrote a bit too hasty due to the fact that I wasn’t intending on writing a full FanFic so I’d like to step back and describe in more detail the coming scenes. I will continue with after KW is confronted by KT who tells him “to clean himself up or he will lose what he has worked for.”

Not quite finished with Part 2 so let's call this Part 1 1/2

Hope you like it! Again please feel free to voice your ideas, suggestions, comments, etc. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,

Amy :-V

Part 1 1/2:

KT walks out of KW’s office leaving him passed out drunk at the desk after arguing with him. He stands outside the door looking worried about KW and contemplating what he can do. He makes a call and asks for HJ’s phone number. The scene cuts into another day where KT is meeting HJ at a café.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, sonia loubaresse

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77103

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ KimCheeMe7: Are you some English major or something? I LOVE IT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimcheeMe7, sonia loubaresse

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77113

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks KimCheeMe7....reading great FF really helps fill the void of missing Heirs and our couple...

thank you so much for sharing....can't wait for the next ep....
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimcheeMe7

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77117

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
:shy: Thank you Readers for taking the time to read my Fanfic!! :heartsh:

@Mandy
@almontel

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77207

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Hi KimCheeMee7 can u pls add in more depth to EunSang's character? Seems like it's more to Won's and Tan's drama. And yes, i think Young Do should have some lingering feelings for EunSang, but eventually will truly let her go. Definitely not Ye Sol. A new girl please

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77229

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
Thanks @nzida for your insights! I'll definitely pull more story out for ES, probably about her life aside from KT, such as her struggles with school and work. Still working on YD's girl lol. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Re: So if there were an Heirs Part 2 . . . 10 years 3 months ago #77234

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Amy dear,
thanks for your time.
thanks for creating and sharing.

for Young Do girl why not one of finalis Miss Korea. It happen that Final Miss Korea is held at his hotel.ehmmm....

or young beautiful chef at his mom restaurant.... hehehe...

Anyway, most of us enjoy read your fanfic.. should you please added picture for more interesting... kekeke

take care dear angel.

hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimcheeMe7
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds