Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 10 months ago #54719

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Omo.. :OMG :OMG :OMG

What a sad news.. :cry

Let's pray for their fast recovery.. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by gailnav.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 10 months ago #54723

• honeygwapa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
:OMG

omoooo! i almost cried when i heard from my friend about the news. its the first news i received when i woke up. huhu. i'm reaaaaaaally glad she's okay...

:OMG
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54729

• fionabea
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
thanks God that she is alright and not got major injury. hope she will get well soon:P

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54733

• fae016
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 864
:touched thanks to god she's okay and no major injury,,, :pray: :pray: pray for her fast recovery..and to others involve in accident.

"You always have a choice. It's just that some people make the wrong one."

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54742

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
:OMG :OMG This is very bad news. . .

I was shocked and worried after reading this news,,, :cry

Now feel a little relieved after hearing the news that she was OK and tomorrow will be filming again :pray: :pray:

:touched Thanks God ! ! !
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Humilis, jgslvspsh

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54747

• Ellizs
Park Shin Hye gets hospitalized after car accident

20110718_parkshinhye_accident.jpg

It’s been revealed that actress Park Shin Hye was recently involved in a car accident.

The accident occurred on July 18th around 11:30pm KST, when the van that Park Shin Hye’s manager was driving ran into a guardrail. The five people who were in the van, including Park Shin Hye, were immediately transported to a hospital to receive treatment.

The police believe that that her manager didn’t notice the median strip on the highway interchange, and as a result the van crashed into it. The impact was so strong that the front half of the van was partially destroyed, and all four tires fell off the vehicle.

Thankfully, no one was seriously injured from the accident. A representative from her agency stated that Park Shin Hye had not received any significant injuries, and would be returning to film for MBC’s ‘Heartstrings‘ after spending a day in the hospital to rest.

Source + Photos: My Daily, YTN
credit : korea.com

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54748

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
got this from facebook..

www.twitvid.com/J9TO0

thanks God, she's fine.. but, she must be shocked..still in shock like us..
lets pray for her.. :pray:
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by yunihz.

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54749

• Ellizs
Park Shin-hye hospitalized from car accident

2011071910494612918_1.jpg

Park Shin-hye [10Asia]

Actress Park Shin-hye is in the hospital after getting into a car accident, according to her agency on Tuesday.

An official at 4HIM Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone that the vehicle Park was riding in late last night on a perimeter highway in the Gyeonggi Province, ran into a guardrail, leaving a total of five people injured including the vehicle's driver who is also her manager and her stylist.

However, nobody has been injured seriously and Park is recovering in a hospital nearby. "This will not affect her filming schedule for 'Heartstrings.' She will return to the set once she has fully rested," the official explained.

"Heartstrings" is MBC's Wednesday and Thursday TV series Park currently stars in opposite CNBLUE member Jung Yong-hwa.

The show tells the story of Lee Kyu-won (Park) who studies Korean traditional music and is an expert at the gayageum (Korean harp), while Jung plays the role of Lee Shin, the lead singer of a band who wins over the hearts of all the girls on campus.

The series was sold to eight countries ahead of its premiere late last month backed by the popularity of producer Pyo Min-soo works include hit melodramas such as “Full House” (KBS, 2004) and “Worlds Within” (KBS, 2008), as well as the far-reaching popularity of Park and Jung.

Credit : asiae.co.kr
Reporter : Kim Myung-hyun eighteen
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54755

• imacesca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
:cry wanna console all my sisters here..i feel for you guys :(

she will be fine..they will be fine..with the outpouring prayers from her love ones and her supporters, she will be :)

thank you sis @miss lampard for sharing the link to me..
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, Humilis

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54765

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
here is the video of Park Shin Hye's accident last night..

thanks God she's really fine.. let's pray for her immediate recovery.. :pray:

sukkie won't be happy about this news,,. i hope he will visit Shin Hye in the hospital..

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, tulipanns, Humilis, imacesca
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds