Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55018

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin-hye rehospitalized from car accident

hye1.jpg

Park Shin-hye [4HIM Entertainment]

Actress Park Shin-hye is back in the hospital from a car accident she got into early this week, according to her agency 4HIM Entertainment on Thursday.

An official at 4HIM told 10Asia over the phone that Park had returned to the set of her TV series "Heartstrings" yesterday after being hospitalized from the accident since Monday but had to halt the shoot mid-way due to "severe muscle pain."

Park had been admitted to the hospital late on Monday after the vehicle she was riding ran into a guardrail on a perimeter highway in the Gyeonggi Province and she had not suffered any major injuries but had been advised to rest longer.

"As of now, we don't know the exact cause of her pain as is the case with most car accidents in how the afteraffects will come days later," the official explained.

She then added, "We cannot tell when she'll be able to return to the drama but she is resting in the hospital right now and we'll have to see how she recovers."

With Park having been unable to wrap up yesterday's shoot, the episode set to go on air tonight will be replaced with a special program featuring the highlights from episode 1 to 7.

"Heartstrings," MBC's Wednesday and Thursday TV series waiting to air its eighth episode, also stars CNBLUE member Jung Yong-hwa.

Credit : asiae.co.kr
Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Lina507, tulipanns, cassie, imacesca

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55024

• l2ainl3ow
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 186
it makes me nervous! :( :( .. i can't believe....:( I thought she is fine! :( i can't sleep again! :(( ..

God!,, Plz .. take care of my Angel.. :( ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55029

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Ellizs. thanks for sharing the news!

I hope she can recovery in this aftershock of her accident!

Be strong and come back to us with her happy smiling face, Shin Hye...Fighting!!!

@12ain13ow, don't worry God is in her side!

As she mentioned this afternoon in her twitter that she's working hard in her treatment and told us don't worry.

I hope she's fine, she was just shocked for what happened and some muscular pain.

She promise that she's coming back soon with a bright smile of Gyu Won!

Let's wait for her come back! Shin Hye..Fighting!!
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Humilis, l2ainl3ow

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55066

• honeygwapa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
:S :S

@ lina507: i know she'll be okay. i'm just very worried. :( i hope sukkie comforts her all the time....

:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55078

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Please Shin Hye! Get well soon! All of us are waiting for you and Yonghwa too!:shy:

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55082

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Ellizs,

thanks for the news these is sad .... I hope for PSH quick recovery... let's include that in our prayers ... let's hope that
the accident will not be a trauma for her. I hope all her love ones and friends is beside her right now ... so she will be strong enough..
to pass these trials in her life ...
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55084

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Park Shin Hye apologizes to her fans, updates status on her recovery process

Yesterday, we reported that Park Shin Hye returned to the hospital after being involved in a car accident, delaying the filming for MBC’s drama ‘Heartstrings‘.

However, Park Shin Hye comforted fans through her Twitter as she is on the road to a full recovery.

She tweeted, “Hello. This is Park Shin Hye!! I was supposed to greet everyone with good news but I’m sorry for the inconvenience I caused by having people worry about me. I’m receiving physical therapy well so don’t worry too much. Soon, I’ll come back as the bright Kyu Won.”

In addition, Park Shin Hye’s co-star in ‘Hearstrings’, CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa tweeted to Shin Hye, “Shin Hye, don’t worry about anything and just hurry and fully recover! I’ll wait for you!^^Come back so we can have a fun time filming! Hwaiting Shin Hye!!!”

As of July 19th, Park Shin Hye was hospitalized and is receiving tests along with treatment.

Meanwhile, on July 21st, instead of episode 8 of ‘Heartstrings’, a special overview of the first 7 episodes aired.

Source: TVReport via Nate
Photo: Park Shin Hye’s Twitter
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns, Humilis, cassie, imacesca

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55090

• missemolyn
  • Trial Moderator
  • Thank you received: 386
[news update] Shinhye had detailed checkup (MRI, CT) in the hospital. She's fine except she's still have pain in the neck and waist. Need 2 to 3 days rest. Back to shooting this weekend. (via APRCLUB四月俱乐部 @ weibo Chin trans)

cr: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
----
Who told you no one lives in Antartica?? I am!
..coz I'm a penguin! Yaahaha! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, twotaur, tulipanns, elham_naz_9, jeob, kincade, l2ainl3ow

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55112

• Verba
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 122
Thanks for the good news.)
I hope that everything will be fine.)

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55134

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
"Heartstrings" Jeong Yong-hwa supports Park Shin-hye

hscouple.jpg

MBC TV drama "Heartstrings" Jeong Yong-hwa left a message for Park Shin-hye.

On the CNBlue Twitter, Jeong Yong-hwa posted, "Shin-hye don't worry about anything and come back feeling better! I will be waiting! Let's come back and go back to shooting the drama together. Fighting!"

Park Sin-hye was involved in an accident in a Starex van which her manager was driving. She was taken to a nearby hospital for medical attention but she is still going through muscular pain.

Therefore, the recent episode of "Heartstrings" on the 21st was replaced with a special instead of a real episode. However, this offended viewers as they said it was insincere and without apology.

source: news.nate.com/view/20110722n03460?mid=e0101

credit: hancinema.net
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, tulipanns, connies, cassie, l2ainl3ow
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.985 seconds