Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54873

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Latest news of Park Shin Hye from Article in TV report (Article date :2011-07-20 10:16:20 korean time)

Park Shin ... In the current stable traffic accident today. "Neonnaeban 'return to shooting

20110511_1305081013_30838700_1.jpg

TV Report jeonseonha reporter] in a car accident where the vehicle a half-wave being taken to a hospital suffering from a major accident with actor Park Shin Hye is currently in recovery, stabilization takes.

Park Shin-side on the 20th official report, and phone calls from TV, "Park Shin yesterday, a day at the hospital were treated under various tests. Although there is no appeal and muscular injuries, and many feel was a major accident is the surprise aspect, "he said.

Official, "you are currently admitted to the hospital, Park Shin Hye, yet remained a few more tests to undergo. Healing process has taken all over, after a little more stable today. "You have a crush on me," returned to shoot, "he said.

Park Shin sikke Gyeonggi 10 18 afternoon outside the Beltway near Sujeong bokjeongdong nadeulmok Starex van and drove from the manager of the riding accident was received by a guardrail.

Current MBC TV Drama Series 'You have a crush on me' (yimyeongsuk Screenplay, pyominsu directed) to play the role in the yigyuwon Park Shin Hye are just coming on the way after taking the drama of the same incident danghaetjiman, relaxing after a day planned to resume shooting again is

On the other hand, 20, is being broadcast 'You have a crush on me' who is the (jeongyonghwa minutes) and the 100th anniversary celebration of the school endinggok gyuwon working arrangements will be put together in the love between two people is expected to increase the line density

전선하 기자 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Article date :2011-07-20 10:16:20

Whole article translated from: Google translate
Sorry, cannot find a translator!

Original Article below

교통사고 박신혜 현재 안정 중…오늘 ‘넌내반’ 촬영 복귀

20110511_1305081013_30838700_1.jpg

[TV리포트 전선하 기자] 교통사고로 차량이 반파되는 큰 사고를 겪고 병원으로 이송된 배우 박신혜가 현재 안정을 취하며 회복 중에 있다.

박신혜 측 관계자는 20일 TV리포트와 전화통화에서 “박신혜가 어제 하루 동안 병원에서 각종 검사를 받고 치료를 받았다. 외상은 없지만 근육통을 호소하고 있고, 큰 사고였던만큼 심정적으로 놀란 측면이 있다”고 말했다.

관계자는 “현재 박신혜가 병원에 입원 중이고, 아직 받아야 할 검사가 몇 가지 더 남았다. 치료 과정이 모두 끝나고 조금 더 안정을 취한 후에 오늘 중으로 ‘넌 내게 반했어’ 촬영에 복귀한다”고 밝혔다.

박신혜는 18일 오후 10시께 경기도 성남시 수정구 복정동 인근 외곽순환도로 나들목에서 매니저가 몰던 스타렉스 밴을 타고 가던 중 가드레일을 들이받는 사고를 당했다.

현재 MBC TV 수목드라마 ‘넌 내게 반했어’(이명숙 극본, 표민수 연출)에서 이규원 역으로 출연 중인 박신혜는 드라마 촬영을 마치고 돌아가던 길에 이 같은 사고를 당했지만, 휴식 하루 만에 다시 촬영을 재개한다는 계획이다.

한편, 20일 방송되는 ‘넌 내게 반했어’에서는 이신(정용화 분)과 규원이 학교 100주년 기념 공연 엔딩곡 편곡 작업에 함께 투입되며 두 사람 사이의 러브라인 밀도가 높아질 예정이다.

전선하 기자 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
기사일자:2011-07-20 10:16:20
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Lina507.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Ellizs, tulipanns, paire, Humilis

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54882

• l2ainl3ow
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 186
I thank My God for You..My Princess...

and tnx a lot Lina for this good news
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54883

• l2ainl3ow
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 186
I thank My God for You..My Princess...

and tnx a lot Lina for this good news

i had been crazy... Now i'm Happy.. :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, elham_naz_9

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54960

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
So relieved that SH is A-OK! Good people like SH will be protected by God!:pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Humilis, l2ainl3ow

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54983

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
latest update:

Shin Hye was admitted to hospital again due to muscle pain and will stay there for 3 days. Filming and shooting for Heartstrings will be delayed so that she can recover fully. Today's episode of Heartstrings will not be air but instead a special video will be aired.

cr: news nate
news.nate.com/view/20110721n09711

Let us all continue to pray for full recovery for Shin Hye and that there are no other internal injury.

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54990

• Lina507
  • Administrator
Park Shin Hye Back in Hospital; "Heartstrings" to Skip Episode 8 Tonight!

0bc774712e03a58ec4b01ed2fa2ddef1_large.jpg

Earlier this week, “Heartstrings’” Park Shin Hye was involved in a car accident. The accident occurred on July 18th around 11:30PM KST, when her manager ran into a guardrail. The five people in the vehicle, including Park Shin Hye, were immediately transported to the hospital to receive treatment. The actress returned to filming on Wednesday after a short rest.

However, it’s been revealed today that the actress began feeling the aftereffects of the accident, and that the pain made it nearly impossible for her to continue filming. A representative of her agency stated, “Park Shin Hye began feeling muscle aches from the accident. She’s currently in the hospital. While nothing is serious, we felt she needed more time to rest to fully recover. We do not yet know when she will be able to return to filming.”

A representative of JS Pictures added, "While filming is important, we felt it was more important that Park Shin Hye takes the time to fully recover. We'll rearrange our schedules to help her. We wish her a fast recovery."

As a result, "Heartstrings" will not be airing episode 8 tonight. Instead, MBC plans on broadcasting a special episode that highlights what happened in the previous seven episodes during its time slot, 9:55PM KST.

www.twitvid.com/YT8RE

cr:soompi
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #54996

• honeygwapa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 25
:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

shin hye is in pain.. :cry :cry

:imdead:

i hope she'll recover fully... go go go shin hye! we love you! :-V :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55004

• Lina507
  • Administrator
@honeygwapa, she'll be fine and we can see her very soon!

She's working hard on her physical theraphy, so that we can see her back!

We just pray on her speedy recovery!

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55008

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Aaahhh, , ,very worried. . . :cry :cry

Hopefully our princess can recover quickly, there is no impact on her health :pray: :pray:

Let's continue to pray for her to recover soon and hopefully soon be able to see it

again with a sweet smile Lee gyu won. :pray: :pray:
Shin Hye Fighting. . . We always support you ! ! !
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Ellizs.

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55015

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin Hye returns to the hospital, “Heartstrings” postpones new episode

20110720_parkshinhye.jpg

Two days ago, we reported that actress Park Shin Hye was involved in a car accident that sent her and her fellow passengers immediately to the hospital.

The van that Park Shin Hye’s manager was driving ran into a guardrail, and the force of its impact totalled the front of the car and all four tires reportedly popped off the vehicle.

Though Park Shin Hye insisted on returning to work after her examination in the ER, it seems that the actress started to feel the aftereffects of her accident today.

Park’s representative stated, “Although her condition is not that of a serious degree, she will need more time to recuperate. As for the specifics on when she will be able to resume filming again, those details are unknown until a further diagnosis is given.”

As a result of this startling development, “Heartstrings” will not air its eighth episode tonight. Instead, a special recap episode covering episodes 1 through 7 will be broadcasted instead.

Source + Image: Newsen via Nate
credit : allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.948 seconds