Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers

[NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers 10 years 5 months ago #73472

Hi guys!

i just want to share the article that I read..

Shin hye rise as no.1 female entertainer with the most beautiful eyes..:wahaha

I totally agree with it! she can can with her eyes and show different emotions with even speaking but just looking at her eyes..:shy:

No wonder there's a lot of male actors and idols wants to close with shin hye because she is true beauty inside and out..:luvluv:

[NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers

www.kpopstarz.com/board/bbs/board.php?bo...&mnb=jyj&wr_id=17110
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, missmoon, Avidfanatic, maeladie, mana ^-^

Re: [NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers 10 years 5 months ago #73475

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
True! 100% correct.....

Shinhye's eye is magnificent.... We can feel her, in any emotion that she is portraying thats why I love her so much and her beautiful eyes so perfect on her beautiful face..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yongshincouple29, mana ^-^

Re: [NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers 10 years 5 months ago #73530

Hi! this is another version of the article.

JYJ's Yoochun and Park Shin Hye voted as the stars with the most charming eyes
November 7, 2013 @ 5:14 am

by elliefilet 88 1627930
Scrap

JYJ's Yoochun and actress Park Shin Hye have been voted as the stars with the most charming eyes.

SEE ALSO: C-JeS posts a warning message to malicious netizens in regards to JYJ

Customers at the BNVIIT ophthalmology center in Gangnam, Seoul cast 460 votes to vote for the star with the most charming eyes. After the results of the poll were tallied, Yoochun came out on top as the #1 male with 32% of the votes, while Park Shin Hye topped the female celebrity list with 36%.

As for the rest of the votes for male stars, actor Lee Jong Suk was 2nd with 29%, EXO's Chanyeol was tied at 3rd with TVXQ's Changmin at 10%, and at 4th was JYJ's Junsu and 2PM's Junho with 9% each.

On the female side, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon was 2nd with 21%, Girls' Generation's Sunny was 3rd with 16%, billiard player Cha Yoo Ram was 4th with 12%, and 5th was a tie between Girls' Generation's Seohyun and actress Jin Sae Yeon with 8%.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elankham.

Re: [NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers 10 years 5 months ago #73559

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Yoochun x Shin Hye is a pairing that I would like to see.
I hope some writer or director would pair them up in a drama or movie.
I will agree though those 2 have beautiful eyes.
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds