Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face

shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74847

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
Korean portal site DC Inside recently held a poll from the 8th to the 15th asking its users, "Which female celebrity has the best proportioned face that doesn't need to be altered?"
Out of 4,005 votes, Girls' Generation's YoonA garnered an impressive amount of 1,659 votes (41.4%).

Dispatch ranks the Girl Groups of 2013 Actress Park Shin Hye came in second with 1,253 votes (31.3%) while actress Sung Yuri came in third with 143 votes (3.6%).
Since first appearing in the entertainment world, all three female celebrities look essentially the same, so they're receiving a lot of acclaim for their pretty, unchanging facial features. Following the top 3 were Han Hyo Joo, Kim Tae Hee, and f(x)'s Sulli.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, maeladie, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74849

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
It's always good to see Shinhye getting votes in any poll.
For me personally, she is the best because of the uniqueness and innocence of her face, the vitality of expression and the liveliness and purity of her eyes. Not to forget her glowing skin. These factors along with the positivity of her personality and her mannerisms make her unbeatable in my eyes. She has the type of beauty that one can never tire of because it stems from who she is as a person. That reflects on her face too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, missmoon, nistymaj, gominam1990

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74850

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
@maris absolutely agreed to what u said

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74852

• celayan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 22
I don't want to be so mean but Yoona is not a natural beauty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74853

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I don't think Yoona is pretty either. I think she was chosen because of her body, not looks. Shin Hye definitely has the prettier face.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74855

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I do find Yoona pretty and with nice sense of style but there are many who are that.
Shinhye has that uniqueness for me that has grabbed hold of me in a way no other star has been able to. It really does not matter to me if others are considered more beautiful or better actresses etc. I have seen many who are but they have never made me spend my time trying to know more about them.
Shinhye possesses the charisma, warmth and continuous ongoing passion for tapping her potential as a person and an artist that I find very rare in a person that young. That's why I always look forward to hearing about her next goals and admire her for going after them. I just love the way she approaches life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, kiky pao

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74877

• imheldific
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
I agree with you Celayan... yoona is not a "Natural" beauty I've read the other website that her nose & jaw line done by under knife.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiky pao

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74885

.....I agree, I watched korean drama " two in the ninth inning" yoona looked so different there...

well, she's still pretty but there is a question about her being " a natural beauty ".

images.jpg

Let's see what do they look like without make up.... so who's the prettiest?
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by glennieluvshinhye. Reason: wrong.

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74897

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My dearest Sis,

Natural beauty is a GOD gift. What GOD gifts is beautiful.
And everyone also aware beauty a subjective matter. All of us have a different opinion about beauty.
Let us not prolong this matter any further.
I hope I am not offense anyone.
Have a blessed day.

I love everyone!!!!

but I admit the most perfect couple is MINHYE -no kidding...they should do the commercial together..not the other girl...sigh.

1029876924_7fb50a30_201312080930240310_2.jpg

Have a nice day. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiky pao

Re: shin hye chosen through a survey as the number two female celebrity with unaltered face 10 years 3 months ago #74899

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I agree. I don't want to dwell on this matter anymore. I have always said that Shin Hye looks better without makeup. She is a natural beauty. Not only do fans recognize it, but all of her male costars recognize that. Also, Shin Hye also has a pretty personality and extremely humble which is hard to find in a star of her age. I can't say the same for Yoona, but I think that these polls are too shallow and only ever judge on physical beauty. Well, there's internal beauty to consider too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.689 seconds