Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #104902

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye congratulatory message to Asia today...

Cr as tagged
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #104999

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Lead casts of ‘The Heirs’ to compete on big screen
Nov 11, 2014 via Kpopherald

The lead casts of the SBS popular drama “The Heirs” -- Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and Kim Woo-bin -- are to compete on the silver screen soon.

Kim Woo-bin, who played the role of Choi Young-do in the drama, stars in the upcoming movie “Criminal Designer.”

The movie is about a group of veteran technicians who aim to steal 150 billion won ($140 million) hidden in Incheon Customs Agency within 40 minutes. Kim plays Ji-hyuk, a skilled safecracker and the leader of a group of fellow “criminal designers.”

So far, distributors from four Asian countries have already bought the rights to screen the film prior to its release, proving the star’s popularity. Kim’s movie is scheduled to be released in December.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105000

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Cha Eun-sang from “The Heir’s” also transformed herself through the movie “The Tailors.”

The historical film depicts a story in “Sanguiwon,” which was stationed inside the palace to tailor the formal outfits of royal families in the Joseon Dynasty. Park plays the role of the queen, who lives a warlike life.

The actress will be in a love-triangle with actor Yoo Yeon-suk and Go Soo. The film is to be released in December.

Lee Min-ho, the heartthrob of “The Heir’s” for his role as Kim Tan, is also to come back with his first lead-role movie “Gangnam 1970.”

The movie portrays two men’s desire for money and friendship in Gangnam district of Seoul in the 1970s, when the region began undergoing historic changes with a boom in real estate investment. Lee plays the role of Jong-dae, while actor Kim Rae-won is to play the other man Yong-ki.

source: KpopHerald
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105311

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I wonder when this movie "The Beauty Inside" is going to start filming. We all know that Park Shin Hye will partake in this movie venture as one of the characters in a series of scenarios.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105384

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Message For Visa
wawwwwww Shin Hye is soooo pretty :luvluv: :luvluv:

thanks to PSHARAB8
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105386

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Our leads are doing well after the Heirs :-V
it was like a new start for them They have gained much success because of it :luvluv:

Good Luck Park Shin Hye, Lee Minho and Kim Woo Bin I love you :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105428

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye is now on instagram??? :touched :touched :touched :touched :touched :luvluv:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105431

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[Eng subs] 2014.11.12 Midnight TV interview of Pinocchio cast
credit: Rienne

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a3gvj_eng-su...cchio-cast_lifestyle
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105498

• irene_xxvi
10 Times we had a girl crush on Park Shin Hye

Pinocchio premiered this week, and so far, the fan reviews for the Park Shin Hye/ Lee Jong Suk series are excellent! We know some of you were a little worried when we poked some good-natured fun at her kissing scenes for the show's premiere, but don't fret! We know she's always been a girl crush-worthy actress. Here are 10 reasons we will always love Park Shin Hye:1. She creates memorable charactersWho could forget the cross-dressing nun Go Mi Nyu or the introverted shut-in Go Dok Mi? Regardless of the role, Shin Hye always puts her personal stamp on a series.

2. She's multi-talentedPSH isn't limited to just acting. She also has a lovely singing voice, which she showcased on the Heirs soundtrack. Here she is performing live at the DramaFever 2013 Awards:

3. She has amazing style. Even though she rocks school uniforms in a lot of her shows, in real life she consistently has an impeccable, chic wardrobe. For example, take a look at this dress from the Pinocchio press conference. It is to die for.

4. She gives back. Park Shin Hye is known for participating in a wide variety of charity work, from working in soup kitchens in her free time to helping out with charity auctions. For example, she recently donated 50 million won (~$48,100 USD) to relief efforts for the Sewol ferry tragedy.

5. She has the best facial expressions. One of the things that makes her fun to watch is her variety of facial expressions. They match the characters so well!

6. She skipped her awkward phaseSeriously, her first drama role was in 2003, and she looked adorable. She's been acting ever since then, and she somehow managed to miss the incredibly awkward phase most of us hit. No hideous glasses, no uncontrollable acne, nothing.

7. People all over the world love her. She was just named as the first Korean celebrity to model for Visa in Asia, which is a testament to her worldwide appeal.

8. Everything she touches is a hitPark Shin Hye is one of the most sought-after actresses in Korea, and so far, her track record has proven her star power.

9. Her co-stars love her. Lee Jong Suk is just one of the top Korean stars who has publicly praised her.

10. We can follow her on Instagram!As of TODAY, she started an Instagram account, which hopefully means we can look forward to behind-the-scenes selcas from her shows! Her username is ssinz7.

What do you like best about Park Shin Hye? What's your favorite of her dramas? Comment below, and make sure to check out Pinocchio.

cr: Drama fever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105519

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
back to DramaFever.... :)

Who is Park Shin Hye's most compatible leading man?
by Nancy Z on Fri, Nov 14, 2014 ;)

Actress Park Shin Hye has had the awesome luck to be paired with some really hot guys. So who do you think is her most compatible leading man? The question is for you, but we'll also share what Park Shin Hye has said in an interview.

First, let's review the line-up. The 24-year old Park Shin Hye has already accumulated quite a roster of hot leading men:

1. Jang Geun Suk - You're Beautiful

2. George Hu - Hayate the Combat Butler

3. Jung Yong Hwa - Heartstrings

4. Yoon Shi Yoon - Flower Boy Next Door

5. Lee Min Ho - The Heirs

And now,

6. Lee Jong Suk - Pinocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.004 seconds