Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105520

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

In Park Shin Hye's interview for star1 magazine's November edition, she was asked to choose a male co-star that she had the best compatibility with while filming together. She mentioned Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho. Park said she felt she and Jang related well with each other while filming on and off the set of You're Beautiful. With Lee Min Ho, she said they worked very well together probably because of his great personality.

However, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho are about to meet a strong competition in Lee Jong Suk. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jung Suk have praised each other even before their new show, Pinocchio, started broadcasting. It would appear that their compatibility is quite high.

It would be very interesting to ask the same question of Park Shin Hye again after the Pinocchio series is completed.

How about you? Who do you think is Park Shin Hye's most compatible leading man?

(photos: fanpop, cpopaccess, shoeibkorea2.blogfa, Elle)
Source: DramaFever
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105723

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
PINOCCHIO " PARKSHINHYE" DOES BEAUTY LIE'

■ 'Pinocchio' in her fashion style to uniforms from career woman?

The look of the jump from high school to spread the smoke over time brighten up workers and Park Shin Hye drama.
When waving the long straight hair look taneunga the bike was recently published work was transformed into a perfect career woman.
Goes well with a red dress on a white face, making fashion briefing scene provoked the topic.
In particular, overriding the gym dressed in uniform fashion skirt schoolgirl has reflected a realistic feel.

■ pictorial beauty in glistening Park Shin Hye

Agata she was a muse in Paris are, now and alluring beauty to radiate beyond that innocent.
As well as the non-corrected B to cut public Bruno Mali pictorial was also focused attention.
To emit two kinds cheongsunmi yet slimmer and more charming as a distinctive inverted S-Line is a provocative figure
Attention was focused.
Naemyeo also taken steps to self-admiration of rich smoke with a professional look overwhelmed by the set poses.

cr:::::http://pshsupporters.tistory.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105725

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
10 Times we had a girl crush on Park Shin Hye

by Vivi on Fri, Nov 14, 2014

Source: www.dramafever.com/news/10-times-we-had-...sh-on-park-shin-hye/

Pinocchio premiered this week, and so far, the fan reviews for the Park Shin Hye/ Lee Jong Suk series are excellent! We know some of you were a little worried when we poked some good-natured fun at her kissing scenes for the show's premiere, but don't fret! We know she's always been a girl crush-worthy actress. Here are 10 reasons we will always love Park Shin Hye:

1. She creates memorable characters

Who could forget the cross-dressing nun Go Mi Nyu or the introverted shut-in Go Dok Mi? Regardless of the role, Shin Hye always puts her personal stamp on a series.

2. She's multi-talented

PSH isn't limited to just acting. She also has a lovely singing voice, which she showcased on the Heirs soundtrack. Here she is performing live at the DramaFever 2013 Awards:

3. She has amazing style

Even though she rocks school uniforms in a lot of her shows, in real life she consistently has an impeccable, chic wardrobe. For example, take a look at this dress from the Pinocchio press conference. It is to die for.

4. She gives back
Park Shin Hye is known for participating in a wide variety of charity work, from working in soup kitchens in her free time to helping out with charity auctions. For example, she recently donated 50 million won (~$48,100 USD) to relief efforts for the Sewol ferry tragedy.

5. She has the best facial expressions
One of the things that makes her fun to watch is her variety of facial expressions. They match the characters so well!

6. She skipped her awkward phase

Seriously, her first drama role was in 2003, and she looked adorable. She's been acting ever since then, and she somehow managed to miss the incredibly awkward phase most of us hit. No hideous glasses, no uncontrollable acne, nothing.

7. People all over the world love her
She was just named as the first Korean celebrity to model for Visa in Asia, which is a testament to her worldwide appeal.

8. Everything she touches is a hit

Park Shin Hye is one of the most sought-after actresses in Korea, and so far, her track record has proven her star power.

9. Her co-stars love her

Lee Jong Suk is just one of the top Korean stars who has publicly praised her.

10. We can follow her on Instagram!

As of TODAY, she started an Instagram account, which hopefully means we can look forward to behind-the-scenes selcas from her shows! Her username is ssinz7.

What do you like best about Park Shin Hye? What's your favorite of her dramas? Comment below, and make sure to check out Pinocchio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105750

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
PINKLE♥️PSH LOVERS♥️ ‏@PSH_JP
twitter.com/PSH_JP

from soompi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105974

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Park Shin Hye Enjoys Ice Cream At A Local Market In San Francisco For InStyle

By Staff Writer | November 18, 2014

Source:kpopstarz

New photos from Park Shin Hye's shoot in San Francisco for InStyle magazine's November issue were recently released.

Stunning portraits of Park Shin Hye exploring San Francisco were shown in previously-released photographs from InStyle. This time around, we get to see more of Park Shin Hye's adventures and the lovely outfits she wore along the way.

In this photo shoot, Park Shin Hye enjoys winter in San Francisco in styleimage. Wrap-bundled in various coats and an oversized leather jacket to beat, Park Shin Hye was like a walking ensemble straight out of the runway. Park Shin Hye flashed her sweet, warm smile as she took to the streets with class and confidence. It's hard not to love Park Shin Hye in such a carefree and youthful disposition.

Park Shin Hye's warm makeup was very fitting for the fall season. Her hair was also very flowy to keep up with the city's light breeze.

Park Shin Hye is currently filming her SBS drama "Pinocchio" in which she stars alongside Lee Jong Suk.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105998

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember this actor, isn't he Shinhye's fav foreign actor, Australian... Chris Hemsworth...PSH ideal type.
Well, he is voted as the sexiest man in People magazine

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #105999

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
Remember this actor, isn't he Shinhye's fav foreign actor, Australian... Chris Hemsworth...PSH ideal type.
Well, he is voted as the sexiest man in People magazine

:luvluv:

That's Thor from Avengers loool :D :D :D

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #106009

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Additional photos of Park Shin Hye with “InStyle” released

Nov. 19, 2014

Additional photos of actress Park Shin Hye‘s San Francisco vacation photoshoot for the November issue of InStyle magazine have been released.

Despite her busy schedule, Park Shin Hye took some time off to fly to San Francisco, California for a sweet vacation photoshoot with InStyle magazine. The actress played the role of a tourist as she wandered around the port city, exploring its wonders.

She’s shown eating a colorful scoop of ice cream on a cone, striking a pose in front of artistic street graffiti, examining items from a local food stand, and gazing out into the city landscape.

Shin Hye’s slim, fit figure is covered in fashionable fall attire as she bundles up for the cooler temperatures but still maintains her stylish looks. Her light makeup highlights the beauty of her features in the natural lighting of the photoshoot.

In other news, the actress recently joined social media platform Instagram, commemorating the moment with a fresh selca. She’s also busy filming her on going drama SBS Pinocchio alongside Lee Jong Suk, which just premiered on November 12th. Shin Hye also recently became the first Korean model for the international brand Visa.

source: InStyle/koreaboo via azuvilla2006 of soompi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #106372

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Tips for Park Shin-hye’s natural makeup
Updated : November 21 2014

image_2014-11-21-11.jpg

(SBS)
As SBS’ popular drama “Pinocchio” kicked off last week, its female lead character Park Shin-hye’s natural makeup has also drawn attention from fans and viewers.

image_2014-11-21-9.jpg

(SBS)

image_2014-11-21-10.jpg

(SBS)

To have natural makeup and attain her innocent image, according to cosmetic experts,

1. you have to smooth the skin texture by using a facial mask ahead of the base makeup.

2. Then, even out skin tones and show clear skin by thinly spreading BB or CC cream on the face many times.

3. After correcting skin discolorations and covering imperfections, minimize the other-colored makeup. To add color to the face, just apply pink-tone lipstick.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #106382

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Our site, Park Shin Hye International Community

source: mohamed sunbae
Isn't great that we reach more than 5000 #StarLightAngels users
( we have added @ssinz's Inst. & new sections ^_^)
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.471 seconds