Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #107949

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye is the new Hallyu queen in Weibo.

[News] Actress Park Shin Hye's weibo breakthrough 7 million followers, attaining the 'New Hallyu Queen' throne!

cr Naver via wintercherub
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #108013

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Becomes the Most Followed Korean Actress on Weibo
by deedeegii at soompi

On December 3, it was revealed that actress Park Shin Hye has accumulated over seven million followers on one of China’s most popular social networking platform, Weibo, becoming the most followed Korean actress.

The actress’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment, shared, “Currently, the number of Park Shin Hye’s Weibo followers has surpassed 7,006,000 people as of December 3. This is the top record for Weibo followers among Korean actresses. Within six episodes of ‘Pinocchio’s’ broadcast, the view count on a Chinese site reached 170 million views.”

Among Korea’s male stars, Psy is currently at number one with 25 million followers, followed by Lee Min Ho with 23 million, Lee Jun Ki with 15 million, and Jung Il Woo with 12 million.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently earning much popularity in China through SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio.” The actress will also be premiering her big screen production “The Tailors” this coming December 24.

Congratulations to Park Shin Hye!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #108050

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Hello everyone....Pls continue to vote for PARK SHIN HYE :luvluv: :luvluv:
image_2014-12-03.jpg

image_2014-12-03-2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #108051

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
image_2014-12-03-3.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #108087

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Please key us all rake time out yo VOTE for Park Shin Hye in Best Actress category...
Thank you.

Click on this site...
koreanupdates.com/kuawards2014/vote/
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #108094

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah.... On cable TV (TKC) right now.... I get to watch Shinhye on big screen !

Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #108117

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
POP QUIZ
Which of Park Shin Hye's drama characters are you?

December 3, 2014 @ 6:47 pm

www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/which-of...a-characters-are-you

Try this guys. Kinda fun. :lol: I tried and got this as a result. :D

ScreenShot12-04-14at11.07AM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108127

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
SBS announces participating artists for the '2014 SBS Awards Festival'
December 4, 2014 @ 1:19 am

The lineup for the upcoming '2014 SBS Awards Festival' ('SAF') has been announced!

SBS has decided to hold one big festival called the 'SAF' to wrap up the year, and it will take place from December 20-31. The festival itself will give fans and stars a chance to meet, in addition to putting on displays of the various content SBS has put out during the past year and giving viewers a chance to experience the things they saw on TV firsthand.

Their notice posted on the homepage lists a huge line up of artists participating throughout the festival, including, Crayon Pop, Strawberry Milk, Bob Girls, Zan Zan, K-MUCH, Seventeen, GOT7, Lovelyz, Buzz, Kim Ye Rim, Eddy Kim, Puer Kim, Crush, Electroboyz, Big Star, HEYNE, Purfles, JJCC, EXID, C-CLOWN, NC.A, Jung Dong Ha, Sunny Hill, SPICA, Block B, Hello Venus, Hong Jin Young, Eric Nam, Dal Shabet, MINX, HALO, MAMAMOO, BTOB, Boys Republic, Park Bo Ram, Hong Dae Kwang, T-ara, SPEED, The SeeYa, Shannon, Juniel, VIXX, Orange Caramel, BTS, Almeng, Lip Service, M.Pire, Phantom, Kanto, San E, Zion.T, Bobby Kim, ALi, Huh Gak, and more.

These artists may either be putting on performances or holding fan signing sessions or other interactive events during the festival itself (not to be confused with the line up for 'Gayo Daejun').

The cast of SBS radio and variety shows including 'Star King', 'Roommate', 'UtChatSa', and others will also participate in special events and performances on various days.

The festival will run from December 20-31 at COEX C Hall in Samseongdong, Seoul. The festival also encompasses their year-end ceremonies including the '2014 SBS Gayo Daejun' taking place on the 21st, '2014 SBS Entertainment Awards' on the 30th, and '2014 SBS Drama Awards' on the 31st.

source: www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/sbs-anno...-sbs-awards-festival
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108148

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye's Shares Her Thoughts On Her Almost-Kiss With Lee Jong Suk

Park Shin Hye has delivered some wonderful on-screen kisses and almost-kisses in her drama career. And however difficult such scenes were to film, her romantic efforts always impress. Her latest almost-kiss, known as the bread kiss, took place in "Pinocchio" with co-star Lee Jong Suk. The on-screen couple shared a piece of bread, bringing their lips close together

It was not her first on-screen food kiss. She had the donut kiss with Lee Min Ho in "The Heirs," when they both nibbled on a sweet treat. She also had a surprise kiss in that drama when the director neglected to tell her that Lee Min Ho would suddenly unexpectedly kiss her. She was so surprised that she grabbed on to his clothes but the scene worked and the surprise made it more dramatic. It turned out better than she imagined.

During the Dec. 3 press conference for the SBS drama, Park Shin Hye spoke about the bread kiss scene she filmed with Lee Jong Suk. She said that she filmed the scene early in the morning.
"It was the first scene we filmed that morning," said Park Shin Hye. "It was hard for me to film a romantic scene as soon as I woke up, but the director said, 'Have you two never dated? I don't see any sweetness here,' and that's how the scene was completed."

Lee Jong Suk admitted that he was calm when they started filming but the director wanted more.
"The director wanted to film it with the feeling of romance and to make it look buttery, so that's what I did," said Lee Jong Suk.

To Park Shin Hye the scene did not seem impressive when they filmed it but she was pleased later on. "I didn't know it when I was filming the scene but when I saw it broadcast it came out kind of sexy," said Park Shin Hye. "It was to the point where I wondered, 'Did we really film that scene?' as I was watching it."

Park Shin Hye has shared kisses with an enviable collection of leading men in dramas, music videos and commercials, including Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Yoon Si Yoon, Se7en, Joo Sang Wook, Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Seung Ho.

She also has an enviable number of followers. Her Weibo followers recently surpassed seven million. It's the first time a Korean actress ever reached seven million followers on Weibo, proving her popularity in China.

The drama "Pinocchio" has already earned 170 million views on the Chinese streaming site Youku, which will only heighten her popularity. In the drama, she plays a reporter with Pinocchio syndrome, meaning that she cannot tell a lie without violently beginning to hiccup. But her character may be able to kiss Lee Jong Suk's character without a hiccup.

cr: Dramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108437

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Beautiful Park Shin Hye, Baek Jin Hee and Kang Sora.....
The 90s actresses that shine at the last quarter of the year 2014

cr Hankooki

LINK Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.681 seconds