Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108484

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hye with actress Kim So Yeon....from Kim So Yeon IG

B4PP2_aCQAIxlB3.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108582

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Who is Park Shin-hye’s best co-star?
Updated : December 08 2014

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye recently celebrated her 10th anniversary since debuting as an actress. In that time, she has starred in various TV drama series with many heartthrob male actors, together leading the dramas’ worldwide popularity.

Among her works, four of them gained substantial attention: “You’re Beautiful,” “Heartstrings,” “The Heirs” and her current drama “Pinocchio.” Park’s fans have different opinions on who boasted the best on-screen romantic chemistry with Park among the four leading male actors.

1. Jang Keun-suk

Actor Jang Keun-suk and Park costarred in the SBS drama “You’re Beautiful” in 2009. Park played the role of Go Mi-nam, who pretends to be her twin brother and becomes a member of idol group A.N.JELL.

Park built a romantic relationship with Jang’s character Hwang Tae-kyung, the leader of the boy band. In the rom-com, Hwang was a cold-hearted person at first, but opens his heart to Go due to her loving personality.

2. Jung Yong-hwa

CNBlue leader and actor Jung Yong-hwa is often mentioned as one of Park’s best costars. The two had already met in two TV series -- “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings.”

In “You’re Beautiful,” Jung played Kang Shin-woo, another band mate who shows pure love for Park’s character. Two years later in 2011, the two had teamed up once more for MBC drama “Heartstrings.” The friendly university campus setting and romance between college students captured the hearts of many Asian K-drama fans.

3. Lee Min-ho

Lee Min-ho and Park are one of the most widely loved couples in the history of Korean drama. SBS hit drama “The Heirs,” which aired last year, showed the extravagant lives of Korean elite families and love between two high school students from opposite social backgrounds.

Lee’s role Kim Tan is the heir of giant conglomerate Jeguk Group, while Park’s Cha Eun-sang suffers from endless part-time jobs and poverty. The two fall in love despite the differences, and ultimately get their happy ending. The drama hit a 25.6 percent total viewing rate, becoming Park’s most successful drama.

4. Lee Jong-suk

Park and Lee Jong-suk’s “Pinocchio,” which started airing on November, is receiving more attention by the day. The unique theme of the lives of television news reporters and two hallyu stars’ romance allure both domestic and international viewers. In the drama, Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie news reporter who suffers from the fictional symptom Pinocchio Syndrome. Lee plays the role of Choi Dal-po, In-ha’s same-age uncle, having been adopted to her grandfather.

The two recently revealed feelings for each other in the latest episode broadcast on Thursday. Fans of the drama are expecting further development in their romance.

By Kim Min-jin

source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412081802565593319_2

Ohhhhh!!! If im the one to choose! It's gonna be so hard!!!! :lol: Every drama and partner has different sparks. :)
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108584

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
irene_xxvi WROTE:
* Ohhhhh!!! If im the one to choose! It's gonna be so hard!!!! :lol: Every drama and partner has different sparks. :) *

IF i were to choose. hmmmm that will be a difficult decision i will ever made, to my whole entire life (i guess) HAHHAAHHAAH.
i dont wonder why she was called the queen of chemistry ! every leading man of her really MAKKES OUR TOES GIGGLES. AND FEEL BUTTERFLIES NOT JUST IN STOMACH BUT WHoLE BODY !

(is grammar okay? ) im not in mood.lol

well, SHINHYE IS THE MOST SIMPLY PRETTY IVE EVER SEEN FROM THE PAST YEARS !
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108638

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
May join you...? :)

if I were to choose.... I choose each one of Shinhye's leading man in her dramas. Each hottie made me swoon and my heart flutter, squealing when they have romance.... each one match Shinhye well in the drama they were in. Honestly, it is difficult to choose just one.... :blush:
I am greedy... and can't help it.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, Maris, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108679

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shinhye for YStar News....
'피노키오 증후군?', 드라마속 희귀병... 현실속에서는?

cr. YTStarnews
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #108969

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Rivalry heats up between Park Shin-hye, Park Min-young

: December 10 2014
Excrept from the article....

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye will emcee SBS’ year-end award ceremony, the TV broadcaster said Wednesday, signaling another round of offscreen competition between her and actress Park Min-young.

Shin-hye, 25, was selected to host the awarding ceremony of SBS, thanks to her immense popularity at home and abroad, as well as her heroine’s title in the broadcaster’s current hit drama “Pinocchio.”

image_2014-12-11-5.jpg

Debuting in the 2003 drama “Stairway to Heaven,” the rom-com queen has starred in many TV dramas including “The Heirs (2013)” and “You’re Beautiful (2009),” and movies including “Cyrano Agency” and “Miracle in Cell No.

For Korean actresses, emceeing in the major broadcasters’ year-end award ceremonies have been great opportunities and honor, since it is seen as a certificate of being the most popular lead actress of that year.

The two TV stations are scheduled to air the award ceremonies live on the same night of Dec. 31.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

More@http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412101907427705811_2
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109010

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin-hye wants to marry soon
Updated : December 11 2014
Kpopherald

Hallyu top actress Park Shin-hye has expressed hope that she will tie the knot before she reaches 30.

image_2014-12-11-10.jpg

She revealed her view on marriage at a news conference for her upcoming movie “The Tailors” on Wednesday,

“I had many thoughts about marriage and I really thought that I could marry at 23,” she said with laugh.

Park is 25 years old in Korean age as of this year.

“I don’t want to get married late. I would like to tie the knot no later than the age of 30,” she said. “I love my job but I believe making a family is as important to me as my career.”

image_2014-12-11-11.jpg

image_2014-12-11-12.jpg

At the event, the hallyu star captivated fans with a stunning look, wearing an elegant dress with a mix of vivid colors.

image_2014-12-11-13.jpg

Meanwhile, the period film depicts the Korean royal family pursuing the beauty of Korean traditional costume or hanbok amid internal turmoil.
The actress played a role of queen with her counterpart actor Yoo Yeon-seok.
The period film will hit theaters on Christmas Eve.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412111138413781740_2
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, LukaforLove, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109012

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Rocoberry FB update

IMG_20141211_130139.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109036

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Maris wrote:
Kpopherald

Hallyu top actress Park Shin-hye has expressed hope that she will tie the knot before she reaches 30.

image_2014-12-11-10.jpg

She revealed her view on marriage at a news conference for her upcoming movie “The Tailors” on Wednesday,

“I had many thoughts about marriage and I really thought that I could marry at 23,” she said with laugh.

“I don’t want to get married late. I would like to tie the knot no later than the age of 30,” she said. “I love my job but I believe making a family is as important to me as my career.”

image_2014-12-11-11.jpg

image_2014-12-11-12.jpg

At the event, the hallyu star captivated fans with a stunning look, wearing an elegant dress with a mix of vivid colors.

image_2014-12-11-13.jpg

Meanwhile, the period film depicts the Korean royal family pursuing the beauty of Korean traditional costume or hanbok amid internal turmoil.

*******Shin Hye dear you always talk about marrying before 30 and you are 25.....makes me believe that you have someone special to tie the knot with :) Do we hear a revelation soon?!.....this will surely make our world turn! LOL
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, LukaforLove, Maris, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109055

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Jenzzy wrote:
Maris wrote:
Kpopherald

image_2014-12-11-10.jpg

image_2014-12-11-11.jpg

image_2014-12-11-12.jpg

image_2014-12-11-13.jpg

*******Shin Hye dear you always talk about marrying before 30 and you are 25.....makes me believe that you have someone special to tie the knot with :) Do we hear a revelation soon?!.....this will surely make our world turn! LOL

I also have the same feeling as you. I think she has someone special now who she think she would like to tie the knot and he is more important than his career.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.649 seconds