Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109111

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Shin Hye talks about marriage when she doesn't even leave
us a hint if she's currently dating someone, she is such a tease!!

@nu2me... like verfir I could only think of 2 or maybe 3 prospective husband-to-be.
And I'm rooting for this 1 guy to win her heart. I'm also fine with it if he isn't the fated one.
As long as Shin Hye marries a good guy that would love and support her through eternity and beyond.
I hope she gives us a hint soon, 30 is just around the corner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109204

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: I have 8 :blush: that includes some of her leading men and the hotties that I wish for her to work with in future projects. :shy:

Shinhye is one who had donated to Cheil For "Love Bazaar" some of her personal items for auction for charity...... Remember when she with LMH went to Cheil auction after their filming Heirs.

From Allkpop.... an article about the popular 'LTE couple also participated recently......

The 'LTE Couple' were all smiles as they made an appearance at the '2014 Love Bazaar' at Cheil Worldwide's HQ in Hannamdong, Seoul where they donated their sunglasses and auctioned them off for charity on the 11th.

They shared, "We are joyful that we get to directly participate in a warm-hearted event to help those in need... We will continue to practice giving to those in need in our communities."

The 'Love Bazaar' sells cherished goods donated by employees, celebrities, and more, and the proceeds are donated to charity. Around 20 stars including Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, and SISTAR are said to have sent in goods for the event.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109261

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
park Shin Hye in Super Idol Chart Show Ep 39 Mnet~

Credit to the uploader

My Note: Regarding Shinhye's marriage........I do feel that she has been dating......I remember during an interview when filming for the short film one perfect day with YKS.........she admitted she had someone in Yes and No question answer session. I don't know if it's the same or different one.

But whoever it is I do hope they will be perfect partners for each other in making each other happy. I am happy to see that Shinhye has her priorities right.......that should not be any surprise to all of us......she always did know that and also how to balance her professional life with personal. Maybe , she read Elena's recent post asking her to marry :lol:

Btw like everyone here I have my wishes for whom it could be if it's someone from the entertainment industry. I have to add our cool guy to the list too :P :lol:

Eve....that's a marvellous interview of Shinhye for cine21 that you posted. I love them because through each interview we get to know a little more about her.......what she is thinking because it tells you the type of person she is and where she is heading.......after all........
It's not what you think you are but what you think, you are........
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109320

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
[Rough Trans-News] "Pinocchio" ▪ "The Tailors".." Park Shin Hye feels blissed even with just 1 hour sleep"

[Rough Trans-News] "Pinocchio" ▪ "The Tailors".." Park Shin Hye feels blissed even with just 1 hour sleep" - Park Shin Hye, due to schedules of drama "Pinocchio" filming and public events of movie "The Tailors", she digested all the schedules with less than 1 hour sleep each day. Park Shin Hye's agency expressed, "With her tight filming schedule with less than one hour sleep each day, Park Shin Hye managed to squeeze time out to do her best in promoting the movie. Even so, she won't let it slipped off her hands if she met a blissful character or script~

☆ Original trans cr. tripleEdoubleLU:'皮諾丘·尚衣院',"朴信惠只能睡1小時也幸福” 朴信惠因為演出SBS水木劇'皮諾丘'和將公開的電影'尚衣院'行程,一日不到1小時的睡眠消化著全部日程。 朴信惠經紀公司方面表示"朴信惠,一日不到1小時的睡眠拍攝電視劇攝影在勉強的行程中抽出日程致力電影宣傳。儘管如此遇到幸福的角色劇本都沒有離開過手

source: twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/543431874555965440

i admire this woman soo much! But I hope she's not pushing herself too much! Her fans love to see her here and there and in every projects that she can accept but I hope she stays healthy and dont fall sick. On the other note, I know that her management and family is taking care of her and feeding her with so much love and support which is why tiresome face doesnt even show. She's even getting prettier these days. Oh this girl is such a miracle worker. :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109376

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shi nHye in Super Idol Chart Show EP39 via MNet
Ep.39 아이돌급 TOP 배우 9위_톡톡튀는 대세 여배우 박신혜! [2014]슈퍼 아이돌 차트쇼 39화

cr Mnet
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109377

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Oh did the MC's practice Shin Hyes dance or was that impromptu?!....impressive!!! :bingo: :D :1
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109412

• irene_xxvi
I know we all know this fact.. just wanna share. I hope shell get invited to do the first pich again next season. :)

IMG_20141213_123435.jpg

Cr: Viki
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109459

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
<The Fact> loves reporting on Park Shin Hye's Starlight Angels' love for her today~

cr wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109491

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
박신혜, 서태지 밥차 선물 인증 '감사해요 형부'

cr YTStarnews
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 months ago #109520

• irene_xxvi
Just saw this somewhere.. this one's new right?

B4v7Le6CAAAokOC.jpg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, prettycool610
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.973 seconds