Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 weeks ago #121048

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Oh Hulloooo Eve.......it's great I get to talk to you :) because it's going to be a busy few days......was thinking of you since will be visiting your country soon....:)
:heartsh:
Yes......you said it..............shameless WE are........:)
..Shinhye has us all twisted in my thinking about seeing her looking good with one person so that we can root for that couple......our hearts working overtime without a rest
Is that even good for our health? :P specially this latest pic above with YSH.....has me seeing stars like a young teenager. :silly:
Btw did anyone notice the details of her blouse? ....spring is here on seeing it...
Is this how she should take care of her loyal fans and admirers..:(
Why are we even happy at that state?
:lol:
Joking apart.....just love all the news and pics pouring in.....
Even though not in a drama she keeps us entertained and busy..........I am one happy person! :)
:ding:

Hate to leave when so many AND Elena are present in the forum and so much to talk about and share......later.... :bye:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Xiaohye27, sarah.94, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 weeks ago #121061

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Ohh I miss the bus!!!
My fav Sisters, Maris and Eve Ieave aIready.
Thanks so much for every post Sis. I took haIf day Ieave today, then I couId spend my time here awhiIe.
Regarding about 10 wellloved Korean personalities in China, I am dying to see PSH coIIaborate with her sun-bae Kim Soo Hyun. He is the first pIace and Shin Hye at third, imagine if they coIIaborate,
Both wiII be number one, isn't :whistle: :whistle:

Share some of their similarities:
Co-incident or not?? Did you know Kim Soo Hyun's 2 days and 2 years older than Park Shin Hye? They’re both left-handers and from the same university? It seems a simple twist of fate brought them together to share the same stage at the 50th Baesang Art Awards for winning the most Popular Actor and Actress TV Awards. They clinched the Top Excellence Actor and Actress Awards in Drama Special during SBS Drama Awards 2014 night too. They also enjoy similar sports and interests such as cycling, bowling, skiing, singing and dancing, just to name a few. Now, Lotte Duty Free could possibly bring them even closer - Hi! High! A popular Webtoon in Korean. It’s a heart-beating love story between them. So will love makes two hearts beat as one?

Wish everyone have a pIeasant evening and bright sun sunny day!!!
hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, verfir, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121227

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
To sis elana !
yes, its a big clash of ( calns/titans??LOL) biggest hallyu stars if they'll collaborate !
to sis eve: woooahh quite old but we can really see how the freindship grows ! sweet shinhye ! :luvluv:

well, i found this at mohammed sunabe's twitter which really makes me says HUH?!
i dont know whats the truth about this but you should see this guys !
:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

CBgXzIeVIAA21nI.jpg

CBgXzItUYAE4rqW.jpg

CBgXzJDUcAEy3oe.jpg

6506.gif

:bingo: :bingo:
=X =X =X
:-V :-V :-V

:throw: :throw:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121231

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:D lot's of interesting and funny pranksters for April Fools Day :lol:

:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121233

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
elankham wrote:
Ohh I miss the bus!!!
My fav Sisters, Maris and Eve Ieave aIready.
Thanks so much for every post Sis. I took haIf day Ieave today, then I couId spend my time here awhiIe.
Regarding about 10 wellloved Korean personalities in China, I am dying to see PSH coIIaborate with her sun-bae Kim Soo Hyun. He is the first pIace and Shin Hye at third, imagine if they coIIaborate,
Both wiII be number one, isn't :whistle: :whistle:

Share some of their similarities:
Co-incident or not?? Did you know Kim Soo Hyun's 2 days and 2 years older than Park Shin Hye? They’re both left-handers and from the same university? It seems a simple twist of fate brought them together to share the same stage at the 50th Baesang Art Awards for winning the most Popular Actor and Actress TV Awards. They clinched the Top Excellence Actor and Actress Awards in Drama Special during SBS Drama Awards 2014 night too. They also enjoy similar sports and interests such as cycling, bowling, skiing, singing and dancing, just to name a few. Now, Lotte Duty Free could possibly bring them even closer - Hi! High! A popular Webtoon in Korean. It’s a heart-beating love story between them. So will love makes two hearts beat as one?

Wish everyone have a pIeasant evening and bright sun sunny day!!!
hugs.

:onhot: Sis Elana...I really love your post here. I really hope they can be collaborating in a drama or movie one day. Honestly, I really hope the news about them is real not a joke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121234

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
LOLS sis eve !
hahhahahhaha !

what drama was that again? i forgot!

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121238

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
That's U're beautiful sis @Nicole :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121267

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
I don't if this was already be posted somwhere in our forum Mianhe if it's double post :)

Shin Hye have changed her Profil Pict on Naver
I looove this pict :luvluv: beautiful smile :imdead:

CBk6V6yVIAA1qns.jpg-large.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121332

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Good to see you sis Narj !

and good to know they change the naver prof !
very lovely !

12 Throwback photos of Korean celebrities in their school uniforms

www.dramafever.com/news/12-korean-celebr...l-uniforms-pictures/

4. Park Shin Hye

2013-01-23_164246.jpg

very much cute and pretty since then !

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121445

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
​9 Famous Korean child actors all grown up

child_actors.png

There have been many K-drama series where the adorable child actors have stolen the spotlight, often making us wonder years after what happened to them. Sometimes these talented children grow up to be exceptionally talented and versatile actors, wowing us with their wisdom, charm and maturity — in part because we have their younger selves to compare them to. Here are some of the most beloved K-drama child actors, some on their way to the top and others already there.

1. Park Shin Hye: Then- Stairyway to Heaven, Now- Pinocchio

park_ogXdNyY.jpg

web_1948281880_a40c7226_rcSpYb0.jpg

Arguably one of the most well known K-drama actresses around the world, Park Shin Hye has been a huge part of the K-drama scene since her debut in Stairway to Heaven. Since then, she has gone on to prove what an amazing actress she is in many leading roles, most recently in Pinocchio. She has grace and yet a down-to-earthness that makes her lovable to many. At the top of her game, I can't wait to see what she does next!

2. Kim So Hyun: Then- Que Sera, Sera, Now- Sensory Couple

Kim_so_hyun.jpg

Still very young, Kim So Hyun starred in her first K-drama Que Sera, Sera. She has maintained a steady pace of acting as the younger characters in K-dramas, often being picked as the unlikable characters or the over-the-top, outspoken ones. She has branded herself as someone strong and feisty, shying away from the a more demure image. She currently has a small role as Yoochun's younger sister in Sensory Couple, but most excitingly, she is set to star in her first lead role in Who Are You: School 2015.

3. Moon Geun Young: Then- Autumn In My Heart, Now- Cinderella's Sister

them-as-kids.jpg

A huge favorite in the K-drama world, Moon Geun Young has shown the world time and again just how talented she really is. It's difficult to believe she was only 13 years old when she was in Autumn in My Heart. More recently she wowed us with her beauty and depth in Cinderella's Sister and Cheongdamdong Alice.

Spoiler:
4. Kim Sae Ron: Then- A Brand New Life, Now - High School - Love On

Many may recognize her from Block B's MV Jackpot. Kim Sae Ron debuted at the very young age of 9 in A Brand New Life and managed to pull on our heartstrings with her sweet and adorable demeanor. More recently she stared in High School - Love On as an angel that becomes human, making those close to her (and us) fall in love with her along the way.

5. Lee Hyun Woo: Then -Lobbyist, Now-The Technicians

the-technicians-lee-hyun-woo-1.jpg

Lee Hyun Woo managed to capture our attention at only 11 years old in Spring Day. With his effortlessly cute face this comes as no surprise. He has shown his depth of acting in his varied projects, managing to convey emotion in a way that seems beyond his years. His most recent film The Technicians is sure to catapult him into stardom.

See Lee Hyun Woo's impressive performance on The Technicians:

Spoiler:
6. Lee Min Ho (the other one): Then- Waikiki Brothers, Now- The Prime Minister and I

30-Lee-Min-Ho-The-Prime-Minister-and-I-Fashion.jpg

It can't be easy always having to be referred to as "the other Lee Min Ho," or to share a name with a K-drama actor who has captured the attention of so many. This Lee Min Ho got started in acting at 5 in a daily Korean sitcom. Although he hasn't managed to break into a lead role as of yet, his beautiful face and excellent comedic timing will hopefully get him there sometime soon.

7. Shim Eun Kyung: Then- Marry Me- Now- Tomorrow's Cantabile

10694441_722326377822342_8965146895622959432_o.png.jpg

It's hard to believe that Shim Eun Kyung is only 20 years old — in part because we have been watching her act since she was 10 years old, but also because what she is able to do when acting seems so mature and, at times, devastating. She is amazingly talented and has a classic beauty that will lend her many leading roles over many years. She still has so much to show us, and I cannot wait to see it all.

8. Kim Yoo Jung: Then -Sympathy for Lady Vengeance- Now- Secret Door

Another actress who made her debut at only 5 years old. Kim Yoo Jung has been incredibly successful and maintained a presence in the K-drama world consistently since her very young debut. With her beauty — (look at that face; it's almost scary how perfect it is) and talent, she will continue to rise up the ranks. She's still so young, but I have no doubt that she will be landing leading roles in the next few years.

9. Yoo Seung Ho: Then- The Way Home, Now - I Miss You

Another beloved child actor, Yoo Seung Ho endeared himself to many as the child actor in The Way Home. He has always been a favorite of the ladies, even from when he was only 9 years old. In I Miss You, he managed to secure himself as a heartthrob with his dashing smile and charm. Now that he has been discharged from military duty, I can't wait to see what comes next!

credit to dramafever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, skyful
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.915 seconds