Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121777

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
lols u post same pics :1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121779

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
I posted it earlier Sis sarah.
shocked when i saw it also here.
lols.
better post rapido in Rapido threads to avoid confusions :)

Hey Sis jhen, I also dunno if it was in here.
But ....... Thanks for it !
Awesome gifs from you !!

you are right sis jhen, her smiles amkes me smile too.
lovely lady !
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 weeks ago #121797

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Not problem sis @Nicole Im edited the pics lols :luvluv:

Shin hye becomes "everyone lover " :ding: :luvluv:

Recently, Korea actor Lee Min HO and members of the girl group missA-suzy relationship has become a hot topic. Two-person relationship not just hit Korea, overseas also attracted great attention. This is taken for granted. Meanwhile, the Korea entertainment industry there is a rumour, that actor Lee jong Suk and Park Shin Hye is a warm relationship. Recently they were filming a couple of photo and television advertising also lets two people love rumors intensified.

In this regard, Hye-owned brokerage firm executives laughing said "the companiess frequently asked questions. But this is not true. " In fact, reporters in the heart has always been to ' them a match, really love how good ' but this hope vanishes
Provide =The/Starnews

Senior managers also said "when they were acting the heirs, has often been asked if Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho flirt. Before which the smell of warm objects are Jang Keun Suk and Jung yonghwa. Once the cooperation with Park Shin Hye, people think, ' they both fit ' desire after ' falling in love ' final question ' did they relationships. "

It is true. Heard this reporters don't ask the following. Park Shin Hye's cute, clear, and full of charm. She can take care of the people around her character. Acting and singing, she is very talented person. Park Shin Hye among actresses aged 20 stand out, in other words, she became a popular object of envy.

Due to Park Shin Hye with each partner works very fit, so viewers look forward to the development of the small screen couples into real couples. So are the heirs of Lee Min HO, Lee jong suk of the Pinocchio was no exception.

Park Shin Hye is filmed works have become "lovers of all", it is because she has an irresistible charm.

FB_IMG_1428332602180.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35 and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122179

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Please... vote Park Shin Hye Link

topm.vdfly.com

CCMeadWWMAAQfPs.jpg

Minahe. Cant post In ongoing Polls.
It was locked. :S :S

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, meyergsi, xThaylah

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122196

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CR: from dear Patsy !

[ HanDu Weibo update ]20150410 Shin Hye's gift & photo taking with Handu team for CF shooting

CCNiNC4UwAEGn7u.jpg

CCNiNDyUwAE_MDJ.jpg

CCNiNDeUAAAbFF0.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122216

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Park Shin-hye looks adorable like rabbit

restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye posted behind-the-scenes photos of Chinese fashion brand HSTYLE’s commercial shoots on her Weibo account on Thursday.
In the photos revealed, the 25-year-old hotshot actress wears a blue-and-white-striped blouse, matched with a ribbon hairband on her wavy hair.

“Hi. I am here for HSTYLE’s summer season commercials. I hope to see you more often through this brand,” she commented alongside the photos.

Park is set to star in South Korea’s upcoming movie “Beauty Inside” (working title), based on the 2012 U.S. film “The Beauty Inside,” featuring the story of a man who wakes up every day in a different body.

credit to Shin Ji-hye (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

graphics-thank-you-699718.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, meyergsi, xThaylah

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122427

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
It's ok to post here sis @meyergsi....no worries
i am looking for a thread for this pic....
couldn't find any too but its a nice pic by Dispatch

CCUeEhYUIAEPoXh.jpg

cr DC
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, meyergsi, mariana, xThaylah

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122442

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh I happen to watch this episode again.... where Shinhye was asked to demonstrate her knowledge in many sports which she shyly showed them.... I am in awe as she, without hesitation, understands the technical aspects of each game of sports.....
It was hilarious with JiHoon's participation.... and oh his suit fits the background Christmas trees
:lol:

Strong Heart Ep 159 Full [EngSub] Mir (MBLAQ), Park Shin Hye, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jisook (Rainbow)

cr: solis mercado
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana, xThaylah

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122534

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: dramafever
www.dramafever.com/news/3-things-park-sh...dating-and-marriage/

​3 things Park Shin Hye believes about dating and marriage
by whatadrama on Sun, Apr 12, 2015

park_shin_hye_dramafever_whatadrama_wedding.jpg

Are you one of those who think Suzy looks like Park Shin Hye or still foolishly wish Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will somehow end up together?

With the shocking news of Lee Min Ho and Suzy dating, we were curious to know what Lee Min Ho’s Heirs partner Park Shin Hye thought of dating and marriage. Scroll down to see what the 25-year-old actress thinks about love!

1. "I don't plan to date in public"

sirnari20150327101953_X_01_C_1.jpg

Park Shin Hye doesn't plan to let the public know of her relationship and here's why.

"I'm not in a relationship now but I've dated before. I find it hard to meet a compatible man or maintain relationship. So I don't plan to date in public," she said in a January interview.

She has similar perspectives on marriage. She said, "I want to announce my marriage right before I have it. It's a good news, but someone might hurt their feelings because of me. Working in this industry, I've seen it happen a lot since I was younger. I hate people around me being criticized in relation to my work."

2. "I find it hard to date more than a year"

150406qkrtlsgPdlwhdtjrmain.jpg

Park Shin Hye's never dated more than a year because of her hectic work schedule.

"I can't keep a relationship over a year," she said, "It's hard because my job requires me to focus on one thing. Relationship requires two people's endeavor and time, and sometimes it becomes the hardest thing for each other."

Park Shin Hye explained that her relationships haven't lasted long because "When I start working on a project, I can't focus on other things, even things like calling my family."

3."I want to marry after 30"

1_4_JmsIAHq.jpg

Park Shin Hye wants to marry around 31, but she used to want to marry earlier.

"When I was younger I wanted to marry early, like at 23," Park Shin Hye said, "Year by year I found things I wanted to do, and the thought of marriage disappeared."

Park Shin Hye added, "But I don't want to marry too late. Around 31? I want to marry after traveling alone, meeting numerous people and experiencing a variety of things, and when I'm certain I can be responsible of myself."

In related news, Park Shin Hye attended an event hosted by Viki Apr. 9, 2015, taking pictures with fans and signing autographs. She models for a Korean casual clothing brand Viki.

park_shin_hye_dramafever_whatadrama_XUXaV2M.jpg

:touched :touched :touched :touched

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, PemyeosomPema, skyful

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 weeks ago #122535

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
TOP COMMENTS ON THAT ARTICLE.

*PSH is better without LMH ( he is nice but too overrated )... I think she is better off with LJS. Darn... they look good together and what a chemistry !!!
*I love the three things that why she my favor but i want her to date her co-star from Pinocchio. they look prefect together. :) :)
*You're so amazing Park Shin Hye, we hope that you will meet the right man that will love you so much not because you're an actress, but as a woman to be love..age doesn't matter whe you fall in love...God bless..
*i hope someday park shin hye meet with lee min ho and get new relationship and happy ending perfect love minshin forever
*I like her from what I know, and I like her outlook and reasons for delaying marriage and relationships. It's good to establish yourself and reach goals professionally and personally before you get into relationships. Most guys aren't mature enough to handle a real relationship with a woman until they're 30 or older anyway. Hope she enjoys all of her goals. I'm sure she has the money and ability to do it.
*I like her from what I know, and I like her outlook and reasons for delaying marriage and relationships. It's good to establish yourself and reach goals professionally and personally before you get into relationships. Most guys aren't mature enough to handle a real relationship with a woman until they're 30 or older anyway. Hope she enjoys all of her goals. I'm sure she has the money and ability to do it.
*She knows what she wants slowly but surely. I wish she can find a man that truly loves her.. and i hope someday LMH and PSH will like each other n start a new love relationship..bec. they look good together.
*She sounds like an independent woman, who observed those around her, and learned several life lessons without too much pain. I hope she has stashed enough money away, so that when she does find her love, she can aford not to work, but not have to depend on him.
*Park Shin Hye's view of love and marriage is good. But love will always come and you have to work and make sacrifices for it to work out then you can move to the next level which is engagement and ultimately marriage. At her age she should be meeting a guy whom she can love and who would love her for what she is and not because she is a a popular and established actress. I wish she will marry a guy not in the same business that she is, a non-celebrity will be good for her.
*She's totally right! i like so much her and realize she is wiser than a lot of girls (and actress). Fighting! ;*
*Thank God Playboy passed her by. They don't focus on the decent ones. I am sure she will marry someday, but with her busy career it might end up being more like mid-thirties before she settles down.
( I like this comment huh !
*Its nice to have a plan. But sometimes things dont happen as planned specially in love. Love just happens.
*i'm so over wanting Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye to date , now i want her to Marry Lee Jong Suk :p
*Awesome lady! I'm sure she's got a line of eligible bachelors waiting outside her door, and probably there might be someone near her heart right now, but, just as she says, no one will know til the wedding date is set which is very smart and mature of her. On the other hand, I don't think LMH is right for her though, one because he is not eligible, and second, because he recently said he considers PSH a little sister because of the 2 yr age gap. So, no, LMH is definitely not Park Shin Hye's ideal type. No way!
*i'm so over wanting Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye to date , now i want her to Marry Lee Jong Suk :p
*Love Park Shin Hye! She is professional and down to the earth! I know she will continue being succesful in everything in her life including marriage! Very clever and intelligent!
*Actually Park Shin Hye is prettier and seems more mature! Respect for her managing her career and prorities!
*She seems to have her priorities set. Good for her! It will happen when it's supposed to. Until then enjoy life, traveling, meeting new people and learning new things about yourself.
Whatever...She is a very ordinary young woman and if dating or marriage is important to her she will set her priorities to accomplish those things. Definitely do NOT want to see her and LMH together.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.890 seconds